Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 491931 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

your friend

India

#130074 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
Dreams are so nice to have.
Keep dreaming.
In less than 50 years Islam will implode on itself and almost all Islamic countries in the middle east will revert back to poverty and
In less then 50 years muslim will wipe out all the religion of the world..and you people if u will be alive will see a islamic world..
so dream well bcs dreaming has no cost..

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#130075 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
we need for the same..just come towards us and bring them also..
we muslim don"t afraid with anyone in this world..so if you join us u will be so much happy..just do a start..
You sound like a severely retarded patient,who innocently is begging his nurse to give him a BJ and believes she'd agree to it,LMAO!
ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#130078 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
Dreams are so nice to have.
Keep dreaming.
In less than 50 years Islam will implode on itself and almost all Islamic countries in the middle east will revert back to poverty and the countries that has Islam as their cult and are poor today will be poorer in less than 50 years.
-
Your leaders will be rich, they will be living on the French Riviera and the Costa Del Sol and be buying small islands setting up a life style of their own and could not give a fcuck about the starving Muslims,
Starvation will kill off the rest, and you will end in small tribal desert tribes stealing from each other to be able to survive.
In the west life will keep going on, with the their ups for good times and downs for bad times.
One thing we will never starve, for we in the West know what it means to give and help our fellow man who is worse off than us.
-
Look at the slums in every one of countries where Islam is the dominant cult.
There are ghettos and slums in each and every Islam country more than 80% of the population live under the standards set by world bank to be able to survive eat and live comfortable.
-
Islamic countries where you expect not to see any slums the slave labour these richer Muslims bring from other poor Muslim countries earn wages that is not enough to maintain the standard of living set by the world bank and these same people who left the slums of Bangladesh , Pakistan, Egypt, they create slums and ghettos in the oil rich Middle Eastern countries.
-
Where is the hope for the Poor and Needy?
Many people think of Muslims as rich oil sheiks or religious fanatics, portrayed regularly by the worldÂ’s media. However, most Muslims are actually poor and struggle to meet their daily needs. The majority of nations with the worst basic health conditions are also predominately Muslim.
Women and children bear the brunt of the forces of poverty and malnutrition. However, there are many men who attempt to provide for their families under these harsh conditions and should not be forgotten.
-
All the talk about Ramadan how it is held to remind them of poverty is a lot of bullshit,
-
After Ramadan Muslim celebrate Eid al-Fitr again a lot of bullshit
Is where they are suppose to >>>It is a time to give in charity to those in need, and celebrate with family and friends the completion of a month of blessings and joy.
Before the day of Eid, during the last few days of Ramadan, each Muslim family gives a determined amount as a donation to the poor. This donation is of actual food -- rice, barley, dates, rice, etc.-- to ensure that the needy can have a holiday meal and participate in the celebration. This donation is known as sadaqah al-fitr (charity of fast-breaking).
-
Very few Muslim will part with their money to give to any one, and if they give any thing it is just for a one time only for the day after the poor is hungry again.
-
There is no such thing as social security in Muslim countries, there is no Hospital, medicine or doctors for the poor.
-
Simple as if you get sick you die.
If you have a appendicitis attack, you die.
-
Unlike in the west we look after you.
All these Muslims you hear screaming and shouting about how they look after their own.
If it was not for Christian Charity many more Muslim would be dead.
the world itself will eventually go back, only this time it will be due to less resources.
sahil

India

#130079 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a severely retarded patient,who innocently is begging his nurse to give him a BJ and believes she'd agree to it,LMAO!
you can think so..i am a islamic patient..and you are my nurse if you join our community defiantly i would be well...so nurse join us..

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#130080 Nov 22, 2012
Syriana wrote:
lol baron is a drongo :)
<quoted text>
-
Something I have mentioned to you.
On 40 foot cats they all have 2 bathrooms but no bidets.
you wash your arse in the sea and rinse it after with fresh water.
for otherwise the salt will cause burns on your skin if you left the salt to dry every day as you washed your self with sea water.
Fresh water is something you do not waste on a Cat.
-
By the way it is not only Muslims who wash after a shit.
All most all Filipinos wash after a shit or pee.

How many more 2 bathrooms and 2 bidets have you installed in the mean time in >>>>> Ezbet el-Haggana (Arabic:&#1593;&#1586; &#1576;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 07;&#1580;&#1575;& #1606;&#1577;) is a slum in Cairo, the capital of Egypt. The slum possibly has a population of more than a million people.[1] Other slums in the same conurbation is Manshiyat naser and City of the Dead.[2]
-
When have you ever given a LE to a poor person?
or even 50 Pt.
Let me guess >>>>> never
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130082 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
america is trying from so many years for doing the same with it"s weapons,but we muslim slap every time on it"s face..and we will win america very soon inshallah..
We do it for fun. I think since 1991 America has racked up something like 4 million muslim pelts. We use muslims to test our military hardware on and to train our troops. Enjoy the drones, wog.

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#130084 Nov 22, 2012
Muslim population is growing very fast .

ISLAM WILL BE CONQUER ALL THE WORLD .YOUR CHILDREN YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL BE MUSLIM :)

East of Eden

#130085 Nov 22, 2012
your friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream girl..our dream will be true..just wait & watch..
You better hurry up.December 21 is almost here,LMAO!

East of Eden

#130087 Nov 22, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
i DON'T TAKE DRUGS...HMMMM
Religion is a drug.

East of Eden

#130089 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6-3X5hIFXYUXX
ISLAM WILL BE CONQUER ALL THE WORLD .YOUR CHILDREN YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL BE MUSLIM :)
Viva Kurdistan!Turkey will be broken up in the near future.
your friend

India

#130090 Nov 22, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Something I have mentioned to you.
On 40 foot cats they all have 2 bathrooms but no bidets.
i think u are telling us your family story..if u and your family
do the same then what can we do..i am sending some water so wash....
after toilet...same for your family..
don"t wear cloth without wash...
your friend

India

#130091 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is a drug.
but it"s wonder fool.. would you..

East of Eden

#130092 Nov 22, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
From tommorow you must not move in the streets of your nation half naked....COME ON..NOW TELL ME HOW WOULD YOU SPIT MY BALLS THROUGH MY MOUTH.
That would happen after my foot meets your crotch.Just like this,LMAO!
http://youtu.be/rObh5r2l7YQ
your friend

India

#130093 Nov 22, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We do it for fun. I think since 1991 America has racked up something like 4 million muslim pelts. We use muslims to test our military hardware on and to train our troops. Enjoy the drones, wog.
we born and die only for islam..and very soon we will wipe america also..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130097 Nov 22, 2012
your friend wrote:
<quoted text>
we born and die only for islam..and very soon we will wipe america also..
That is a fantasy. Quit wasting our time, little monkey.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130099 Nov 22, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right that's exactly what we say to the fatty King of Saudi. That Americans are no different then Nazis.
Yes you Zionist carries out experiments we know it very well.
You are carrying out human experiments in the same way Nazis had done once with the Twin Jews children s in their concentration camps.
AM I RIGHT...you civilize garbage of America could be very proud to say yes what i have said here.
Blah blah blah...who cares.

East of Eden

#130101 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
you can think so..i am a islamic patient..and you are my nurse if you join our community defiantly i would be well...so nurse join us..
I have a cure for your Islamic disease.Soon you'll wake up from your delusions.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#130102 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
it will be going to be happen very soon..inshallah..
-
-
That will never happen. Inshallah
Muslims are much to greedy and are very racist.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130103 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6-3X5hIFXYUXX
Americans kill and eat 45 million turkeys on Thanksgiving. We should do the same thing.....only with Turks.
Happy Thanksgiving.

East of Eden

#130104 Nov 22, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha i thought you said it to me.....
It's relevant for either one of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arabic term word Allah SIMPLY Translate as God (Sep '15) 28 min ABDALLAH Moh Paga... 108
I became a muslim after reading this 41 min MUSLIMS R PAGANS 5
poster ALLAH dPAGAN ALLAH chat with friends. 52 min MUSLIMS R PAGANS 4
Seek the TRUTH _ study the KORAN 1 hr MUSLIMS R PAGANS 35
News Radical Islamist Literature Is Becoming The Nor... 1 hr No More Muslims 1
RAPIST, Pedophile Mohamad HOT for NEW BORN Baby... 1 hr MUSLIMS R PAGANS 17
The LIE is the TRUTH 1 hr MUSLIMS R PAGANS 8
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Thinking 253,860
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 6 hr Islam sucks 37
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 6 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 657
More from around the web