Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489383 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#129999 Nov 22, 2012
lol baron is a drongo :)
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - Baron?
sahil

India

#130000 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?You're fooling yourself.The Chaplain at my work is an ex Muslim who converted to Christianity.His name is Amir Daar.
how many people are accepting islam every year in Europe..have"t you heard..or read..just talking about a single man..you baby..
sahil

India

#130001 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
They must get rid of the sharia mentality . Muslims should use their minds , Quran commands that . But today many islamic country are poorest and they have fewer opportunities . All islamic countries should build ISLAMIC UNITY . Then we will a major force on world . And we will conquer ALL WORLD .
:)
it will be going to be happen very soon..inshallah..
sahil

India

#130002 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to convince someone who knows the truth above Allah.Good luck with that!
you nare living in darkness..nothing else baby..

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#130003 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
how many people are accepting islam every year in Europe..have"t you heard..or read..just talking about a single man..you baby..
I don't really care what the sheeple are converting to.Your challenge would be to convert people who consider all religions primitive.Besides,there are countries in Europe who'd never convert.For example Bulgaria and Greece.We didn't convert for the 500 years we were under Ottoman rule,how do expect us to just convert now?

East of Eden

#130004 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
you nare living in darkness..nothing else baby..
I'm above the darkness.Religion keeps you in the dark.You're not people,you are sheeple.
sahil

India

#130005 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm above the darkness.Religion keeps you in the dark.You're not people,you are sheeple.
islam shows the right path of life.it bring"s out from the darkness to the people like you..so come to islam..baby..
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#130006 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
it"s 100/% true..
200% true.

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#130007 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
u..so come to islam..baby..
hahahahahahahahahahaha lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D
sahil

India

#130008 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care what the sheeple are converting to.Your challenge would be to convert people who consider all religions primitive.Besides,there are countries in Europe who'd never convert.For example Bulgaria and Greece.We didn't convert for the 500 years we were under Ottoman rule,how do expect us to just convert now?
muslim rules 800 years on Spain..they ruled on Russia,China,India
have"t you heard.and christian are accepting islam in every country of Europe.
Hindu,Bodh,Sikh,Jewish,christi an All are coming towards islam..so islam is spreading worldwide..

East of Eden

#130009 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
islam shows the right path of life.it bring"s out from the darkness to the people like you..so come to islam..baby..
So,you're trying to say that stoning women to death gets you out of the darkness and is the right path in life?Are you nuts?Let me just put this to you in a simple way.You have a better chance resurrecting Mohamed than converting me.We don't like your religion,we can't stand your customs and we like our bacon.Bulgarians celebrate Jesus' birth by slaughtering pigs and feasting on their flesh.And we aren't about to give that up.
sahil

India

#130010 Nov 22, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahahaha lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D
ok. laugh..feel relax..and come join islam..baby

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#130011 Nov 22, 2012
an other Joooossssssssssss propaganda link.
-
Those joooossssssss are so smart to be able to place links in google and no one to correct the joooos
http://www.actforaustralia.com/articles/inbre...

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#130012 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. laugh..feel relax..and come join islam..baby
ppuahahahahahahahahah :D:D I'm already muslim alhamdulillah

East of Eden

#130013 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
muslim rules 800 years on Spain..they ruled on Russia,China,India
have"t you heard.and christian are accepting islam in every country of Europe.
Hindu,Bodh,Sikh,Jewish,christi an All are coming towards islam..so islam is spreading worldwide..
Not really.Let me try to explain this to you in terms you'd understand.Christianity,Islam and Judaism are all Semitic religions and essentially the same in their root.It took us roughly 2000 years to modify the Christianity to our European standards and customs.We ain't gonna start all over with another Semitic religion.The ones who convert are just lost sheep who don't know what they want.But they either don't practice true Islam or drop out of it once they realize it doesn't work with their lifestyle.
Bottom line,it's not about faith.It's about way of life.
Faruk

United States

#130014 Nov 22, 2012
Islam is a fabrication of copies from the bible and what have you. Islam was custom fabricated by muhhammad to fit his own needs not anyone else's. Muhammad could marry as many women but not you. Muhammad could have homosexual affairs but not you. Muhammad has to eat everyday of the year not you, you fast and on ramadan you fast 30 days, muhammad never fasted ramadan . Islam today of course is a killer manual , murders and massacres, honor killings and just about any violence is all done in the name of islam,muhammad and allah, muslims scream alluah akhbar and kill little children the frail and the infants. So muslims the world over OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE LIGHT. Reject violence Reject killingsN Reject islamic bestiality and deviation.
sahil

India

#130015 Nov 22, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you're trying to say that stoning women to death gets you out of the darkness and is the right path in life?Are you nuts?Let me just to give that up.
don"t be angry i am with you to tell about islam..and muslims.as you accept islam you will find yourself a best person in the world..bcs islam makes us so..don"t belive on the propaganda which"s spread.
you are a good girl and we respect you..so come towards us a nice baby..

Location hidden

#130016 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
walked on the moon? don't you mean filmed in Hollywood studios?
-
Of course financed by the Joooooossss to have the film made of the landing on moon, the weirdest part of the film is when Armstrong heard Mohammad talking to him saying to Armstrong "Allahu akbar", I wonder how come the joooos did not cut that bit out, stupid of Jooos t forget that bit.
-
ya heba you been brainwashed to the level, that the only thing that can save you is education and more education, otherwise you are doomed to go to the Hell of Islam where all Muslim women end up.

Location hidden

#130017 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
within your own species? a Muslim has no skin colour, he/she can come from any race, nation, or background.
ya hena you pick a Muslim by the stench he carries with him or her.
-
I amntold by Muslim men that the Muslim women smell worse than the men.
For lack of washing the kitty

Location hidden

#130019 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
man, this idiots get more and more desperate. this is the traveling this senile old man baron does, his traveling across the world mainly consist of going from website to another , where uusually he hangs out with his like minded buddies. very nice i think its time to go home to the folks village their you will fit in and won't standout like a sore thumb.
-
Senile or not, every link I post are facts about Islam.
=
How come you do not answer: when was the last time you were anally penetrated by a family member?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK doors will close to Islam 8 min Barnsweb 61
Can I use a tampon as a tea bag 9 min Muslim convert 10
News Reaping from this Ramadhan 1 hr george whyte 3
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr bmz 591
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 2 hr TheProphet 124
New Poster using many Alias Monikers.. BEWARE. 2 hr Elisabetta C 10
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Ismail 252,785
More from around the web