Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 422,927

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Read more
ya heba

Australia

#129613 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know but one thing is sure we all want the corrupt Saudi King to go. I myself is not waiting for any Khalifas but surely from my point of view Wahabbis and Nazis are no different.
The only difference between Saudi Wahhabi is that apart from running American made guns and calling mindless Fatwas they knows nothing but Nazis of Europe had learn to fly jets invented guns and murdered 6 million Jews in a fashion due to religious hatred.
Again don't misunderstand me i am just expressing my point of view.
well okay.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129614 Nov 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not you, too bad for the poor girl who was traumatized by those filthy animals. Your attitude towards another woman who has been victimized speaks volumes. Let's hope that you are never raped
But but but...

she shouldn't care...

the will of ollie...

and all that rot...

Yet I do agree...

That she never experiences allah's rape...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#129615 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! i don't want to discuss about my faith but one thing is sure that wahabizm is a cult and disease spread by the fatty Khalijee Saudi King. Why he supported Whabizm only to control the Saudi Population with an Iron grip. Its a tribal Saudi life style nothing more then that one.
From my point of view khaleejis are the parasites who lives on oil and they are the laziest people on planet earth but i do believe that their are good people also like you who is from Saudi .
Don't misunderstand for putting my view point and when i say I don't hate anyone means i mean it.
-
You are scum according to any Saudi person
Although you are a Muslim.
-
You can not even touch the hands of any Saudi woman you are a worthless slave.
-
The Saudis would not even let you scum Shiite build a Mosque in Saudi.
-
Saudi Arabia follows the puritanical form of Sunni Islam known as Wahhabism, and many Wahhabi clerics regard Shia Muslims as unbelievers.

Equal opportunities

The report focuses on an incident in February, when Shia pilgrims in the holy city of Medina clashed with religious police.

This led to Shia demonstrations in the Eastern Province followed by the arrest of a number of the protestors.

Shias want equal opportunities in government and the military as well as freedom of worship.

They want to be able to build their own mosques, have their civil courts granted more power and to print their own religious books.

Human Rights Watch says that a government commission should explore the sharing of holy places among Muslims of differing creeds, especially in Mecca and Medina.

The BBC's Middle East analyst, Roger Hardy, says that there are both internal and external factors in relation to discrimination against Shia Muslims in Saudi Arabia.

In addition to its puritanical Wahhabi stance, Saudi Arabia has been affected by the rise of sectarianism in the Middle East as a whole, associated with events in neighbouring Iraq and the regional role of predominantly Shia Iran, our analyst says.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129617 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Shias and Sunnis don't murders each other but its the terrorist who carries out such types of things. backed by the conspirators.
My criticism of Saudi rulers not because of its sect but its because of political reason. Nothing more then that one.
I dislike Saudi and Khaleejis system not the people and again my dis-likeness is not related because of their sect.
Ahhh yes...

the 'terrorists'...

not muslims at all...

Just a coincidence that such a large number of muslims are committing terror in the name of all for islam...

All using the koran as their guidebook...

And mohammed is their poster terrorist/rapist...

And tell me where are the muslims demonstrating against these terrorists?...

We see plenty of hatred toward the Jews...

We also see plenty of hatred toward America...

kuffir hatred is incessant...

muslims murder even when there is a hint of a possibility of some imagined slight against the prophet...

Yet there is no similar condemnation of your islamist terrorists that act on behalf on allah...

for islam...

So once again I call taqiyya on you...

Location hidden

#129618 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR STOLEN GRANDMOTHER TOLD us
THAT you are a Saudi Khaleji man AND she further told us that your father is a close relative of Osama Ben Ladies.
And your brave father fought against America when they were hunting Ben Ladis in Afghanistan.
We Sunni Muslims will not lower ourselves to even answer you scum shiite.
Fake Muslims you shitites oops shiit
Wahhabi clerics regard Shia Muslims as unbelievers.
You will end up in hell.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129619 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't provoke me THE GREAT KING OF ARABIYA to go after you in
this ANTI ISLAMIC forum.... otherwise you by yourself will confess Saudi link and in shameless way will have to tell us THE STORY OF YOUR STOLEN GRANDMOTHER.
I'm provoking you...

have at it

Location hidden

#129621 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW!!! you are really a intelligent guy....
How you know so much secrets about SAUDI...Oh!! i forget it your
STOLEN GRANDMOTHER
MIGHT HAVE TO TOLD YOU....BAD TIME STORY AM I
RIGHT.
Hey Berron## how is your Ben Ladis family members...
One more thing i heard that one of the suicide hijacker during 9/11 was one of your brother.
I really feel sorry about junior brother.
scum of all Muslims are you shiite

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#129625 Nov 21, 2012
Only one religion had a 52 year old "Prophet" marry a 6 year old little girl.

Moses... No

Jesus... No

Buddha... No

Mohammad ... YES!
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Jan to be fair that is all religions and all cult and all races and all nationalities you have predators that go after the young.
-
The Philippines and Thailand is full of Dutch, German, English, American, Australian, and middle Eastern Men.
All are middle age and old men looking for baby pussy and young boys

Location hidden

#129626 Nov 21, 2012
Everyone is born a sinner when they join Islam they "revert" back to sin.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
its actually revert not "convert" one who comes to Islam is reverting back, one who leaves Islam is convering to something else and is a apostate.

Location hidden

#129627 Nov 21, 2012
Mohammad message was not every clear, you have hundreds of thousand of radicals in Islam, one is proclaiming peace and another Muslims is planning a suicide bombing.

Mohammad cannot be a true prophet if his message so unclear to the follower and so misunderstood.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
lubrication? ewww, do you mean traces of urine combined with bacteria that has grown in that moist environment AkA foreskin. plain gross!!!.
secondly Muslims have always been following prophet Ibrahim (AS), Islam did not begin with prophet Mohammed(SAW) but he was the seal of prophethood.
Allah(SWA) orded prophet Mohammed(SAW) to follow the religion of Ibrahim.
"Then we inspired you:'Follow the religion of Ibrahim; the upright in Faith".( Qur'an 16:123).
and what did Allah(swa) order prophet Ibrahim to do? to circumcise himself,
anyways
you should be conversing with the Christians as they are the ones who seem to be abandoning everything bit by bit. strange indeed.
ya heba

Australia

#129628 Nov 21, 2012
There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues:[as they read] you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, " That is from Allah", but it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and [well] they know it!(Qur'an 3:78)

And say: " Truth has [now] arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is [by its nature] bound to perish. " (Qur'an 17:81)

Location hidden

#129631 Nov 21, 2012
One picks up the suicide belt or not.
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
you are no longer Muslim but chose the path after puberty.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129632 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
that's your western values, who cares what you think of male circumcision. mastubation is not allowed either.
a Muslim has to be thoroughly clean, no sign of urine or what not, as his prayer/fasting will not be accepted. the same way he cannot pee standing as even teeny-tiny microscopic urine lands on one the prayer will not be accepted, so why risk having a foreskin and to never have your prayers being accepted.
its also the reason why women who slept or sleep with uncircumcised men have high rates of cervical cancer something that is rare among both Muslim and Jewish women.
Microscopic pee, eh?...

You do realize that no matter how much a guy shakes and dances...

Some bit of weewee will always leak out...

The same goes for women...

So then it is safe to conclude that not one muslim prayer has ever been accepted by your allah...

Ever...

I do find it curious that you conclude that cervical cancer is caused by uncircumcised men...that means Jews can not cause it

Have you also been taught by your mahdi/mullah that syphilis and gonorrhea are only spread by uncircumcised males?...

All venereal diseases (including HPV which is linked to cervical cancel) can be spread by either men or women...

And whether circumcised or not...

Now as to your claim about cervical cancer and muslims...

Malaysia is a muslim country...

Yet it has nearly the highest incidence of Cervical Cancer in the known world...

Triple that of America and Israel...

http://appliedresearch.cancer.gov/icsn/cervic...

Double that of Sweden...

Are these muslims not circumcised?...

Or are your facts a bit...wrong

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#129633 Nov 21, 2012
You're a right prat baron ibn saudi, we don't live in my father in laws' house, I am not a kiwi and what makes you you think I am blonde?

Oh yes and contrary to your ridiculous post about many MUSLIM men I have been with, my husband is the only one, not that it's any of your business and why are you bringing MM into the posts, what she does is her business.

You can't recall where you spoke about your grandfather?, was on OZ forum and I am not wading back through all the shite on there to find your posts as you know very well what you said.

Personally I feel you are one sick, perverted, unwholesome old goat who thrives best when talking filth. Sad.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Holy shit of Allah and your father in-law was an engineer in Egypt and you try to tell us lies that that you live in a middle class environment.
Lawyers in Egypt yes they live in the lower middle class for they are a dime a dozen for you do not need much education in Egypt to be a lawyer, if you had a smart dog he could pass the exams for law in Egypt.
-
But Engineering degree is an other things, engineers in Egypt are well paid and am very surprised you only have 2 bathrooms and 2 bidets in your father in-law house.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129634 Nov 21, 2012
Typical Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll need four MALE witnesses.
Sigh...
What are the chances of that; practically zero for maids and for those domestically raped at home.
Because men can't handle themselves, they are creepily followed by their brother or father or maybe grandfather trailing along.
Because of this inconvenience, it has become easier to just let the woman waste away in the four walls of their house. Ever heard of house arrest? Even the quran supports this and calls it pious. When are muslim men going to realise that women don't have chicken brains? They will get depressed being caged and inactive.
On average in developed countries, women perform on AVERAGE better than men in school due to multitasking skills and organisation. Whereas men have a higher standard deviation ranging from "damn he's fuckin' stupid to he's a genious that guy!"
One of the greatest purposes man has in life is to protect women and children...

Funny (NOT haha) that women and children need such protecting from islamic 'laws'...

chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129635 Nov 21, 2012
Syriana wrote:
You're a right prat baron ibn saudi, we don't live in my father in laws' house, I am not a kiwi and what makes you you think I am blonde?
Oh yes and contrary to your ridiculous post about many MUSLIM men I have been with, my husband is the only one, not that it's any of your business and why are you bringing MM into the posts, what she does is her business.
You can't recall where you spoke about your grandfather?, was on OZ forum and I am not wading back through all the shite on there to find your posts as you know very well what you said.
Personally I feel you are one sick, perverted, unwholesome old goat who thrives best when talking filth. Sad.
<quoted text>
Baron is a young goat...

I'm an olde goat...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129636 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
its actually revert not "convert" one who comes to Islam is reverting back, one who leaves Islam is convering to something else and is a apostate.
How can one 'come back' or be born into islam...

When at the age of maturity (SIX) one must choose islam?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129637 Nov 21, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
It is so nice of you to keep reminding us that every one is born a Muslim.
All he is doing is reverting back to his birth cult.
I ask you why do you want to kill us than if we are Muslims.
As the Qur'an tells you, kill then wherever you meet them.
Apparently...

allah and mohammed made yet another mistake...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129638 Nov 21, 2012
Hajjami wrote:
Did you whip your wives ass yet? Good muslims do allahs will and lash their wives ass 89 times every start of a new moon rise. Prophet muhammad says, lash your wifes ass so she should not stray off islam. So do allahs will and whip your wifes ass now
I tried it...once

Had to write with my left hand for 4 weeks...

Bones still hurt in the winter...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129639 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! i don't want to discuss about my faith but one thing is sure that wahabizm is a cult and disease spread by the fatty Khalijee Saudi King. Why he supported Whabizm only to control the Saudi Population with an Iron grip. Its a tribal Saudi life style nothing more then that one.
From my point of view khaleejis are the parasites who lives on oil and they are the laziest people on planet earth but i do believe that their are good people also like you who is from Saudi .
Don't misunderstand for putting my view point and when i say I don't hate anyone means i mean it.
So the seat of mecca and medina are controlled by the cult of saud...

Maybe you are wrong...

Was it wahabbis that took over the mecca mosque?...

Was it wahabbis that keep the peace from the violent cult that makes hajj there annually?...

Or maybe the sauds...

Religion of pieces...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juhayman_al-Otai...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min NotQuiter 215,109
News Where Christianity, Islam agree and disagree 18 min Old Pom 14
No Doubt About Islam's Demise... 24 min Andrew 4
You will all accept islam 42 min NotQuiter 1,657
Germanwings pilot was muslim convert deleted. 51 min Goddess Gaia 49
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr AIchemist 54,170
News India And The Golden Age Of Islam 3 hr Islam Forbids 3
We Western Women and the need for real MEN ! _... 4 hr Islam Forbids 66
News Interfaith panel aims to unite, not divide 7 hr Thinking 104
More from around the web