Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,520

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129588 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a shiia, i knew all along. whabi/salafi is what you shiites call pious Sunni Muslim.
Does that mean you now have to suicide murder him/her?...
ya heba

Australia

#129589 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
That still doesn't give you any right to murder anyone that engages in it...
Oh, wait...
It's not 'anyone'...
It's only women and especially girls that are raped...
And donkeys...
nobody gets killed, but serves whipping.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129591 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what rapes who or who rapes what? they are afterall individuals who will pay later if not also on/in this dunya.
So raping is an acceptable part of life to you...

Interesting...

Because allah will exact her vengance...

Yet you find it perfectly acceptable to condemn all unmarried women the are not virgins...

Do you see the whakk logic in your ideology...

Rape...acceptable and not your business

Premarital sex...condemn the women
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129592 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what rapes who or who rapes what? they are afterall individuals who will pay later if not also on/in this dunya.
Do you also feel the same way about suicide murderers?...

It would explain a lot about islam's attitude...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129593 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know it very well. But don't worry we will liberate that nation from American Slaver very soon.
That Saudi Fatty king should start to find place in America and Israel.
Nah. You are going to sit back, shut up and take it. Once we have used all of the Saudi's oil up, we will throw them in the gutter like a bag of garbage. Then, you can do whatever you want.
ya heba

Australia

#129594 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! i don't want to discuss about my faith but one thing is sure that wahabizm is a cult and disease spread by the fatty Khalijee Saudi King. Why he supported Whabizm only to control the Saudi Population with an Iron grip. Its a tribal Saudi life style nothing more then that one.
From my point of view khaleejis are the parasites who lives on oil and they are the laziest people on planet earth but i do believe that their are good people also like you who is from Saudi .
Don't misunderstand for putting my view point and when i say I don't hate anyone means i mean it.
nobody cares for those royal family crap, they live on a borrowed time etc. and majority of the Islamic nations are waiting for a true Islamic khalifah.

again wahabizm/whabizm is what shiias refer to when talking about pious Sunni Muslim who follow the teachings and the ways(Sunnah) of the prophet (SAW).
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129595 Nov 21, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody gets killed, but serves whipping.
That is taqiyya...

two stoned...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/02/world/africa/ma...

one stoned...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/07...

Endorsed across islam...

http://pewresearch.org/databank/dailynumber/...
Typical Islam

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#129596 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know it very well. But don't worry we will liberate that nation from American Slaver very soon.
We don't want that fat pig and his spoilt piglets either. Nothing worse than undeserved riches, which could have gone to the government to spend accordingly.

I have heard of their riches, their excessive luxuries and money... They are probably the most pampered spoilt royalty in existence. They live on how many Lamborghini and yachts they have, who is the richest businessman in the family, who has the most land privately owned etc...
ya heba

Australia

#129597 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Saudis are America's favorite pet monkeys.
correction: the Saud family.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129599 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
He apparently will be very welcome in the home with young girls whose daddy bows to him...
Typical Islam

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#129600 Nov 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. You are going to sit back, shut up and take it. Once we have used all of the Saudi's oil up, we will throw them in the gutter like a bag of garbage. Then, you can do whatever you want.
You speak the truth...

My head hurts hearing these posers wail about their victim hood and how they are going to push the Jews into the sea and destroy America in the war of the world.

It's getting old now, and is as numerous as the cosmic radiation we receive from the sun. Difference being their wailing is useless work.

They may or may not succeed. Save us your bullshit until it happens. It will save our ears some damage by a few decades.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129602 Nov 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting to note the separation of muslim sects and the attitudes of one to the other
hatred...

kuffirs...

suicide murder each other with glee...

and it's all the perfectly acceptable will of ollie...

unless Jews do it while defending themselves...

or Westerners...
ya heba

Australia

#129603 Nov 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
you obviously don't know what taqqiyah means its to conceal ones beliefs etc..

so, some people incorporate their own beliefs or cultural doesn't make it right.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129608 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by Suicide and Murder she never used any such type of words.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about?????
hmmmmmm.....
why, yes...

Like you don't know what I mean...

sunnii and shiiaa habitually suicide murder each other with glee...

DAILY

All for allah and islam...

Even MUQqyOldeBeane has stated that the sunnii/shiiaa hatred and murder has been going on for over a thousand years in Lucknow....

And we both know that the sunnii regard the shiiaa as kuffirs...

that's apes and pigs to you...

And we also know that the shiiaa regard the sunnii as kuffirs...

that's also apes and pigs to you...

Looks like most muslims are regarded as apes and pigs by other muslims....

Just as an excuse, I'm sure...

To murder and rape each other with allah's blessing under the tutelage on mohammy...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129609 Nov 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting to note the separation of muslim sects and the attitudes of one to the other
Like a sonic boom...

Without the sonic...
ya heba

Australia

#129613 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know but one thing is sure we all want the corrupt Saudi King to go. I myself is not waiting for any Khalifas but surely from my point of view Wahabbis and Nazis are no different.
The only difference between Saudi Wahhabi is that apart from running American made guns and calling mindless Fatwas they knows nothing but Nazis of Europe had learn to fly jets invented guns and murdered 6 million Jews in a fashion due to religious hatred.
Again don't misunderstand me i am just expressing my point of view.
well okay.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129614 Nov 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not you, too bad for the poor girl who was traumatized by those filthy animals. Your attitude towards another woman who has been victimized speaks volumes. Let's hope that you are never raped
But but but...

she shouldn't care...

the will of ollie...

and all that rot...

Yet I do agree...

That she never experiences allah's rape...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#129615 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! i don't want to discuss about my faith but one thing is sure that wahabizm is a cult and disease spread by the fatty Khalijee Saudi King. Why he supported Whabizm only to control the Saudi Population with an Iron grip. Its a tribal Saudi life style nothing more then that one.
From my point of view khaleejis are the parasites who lives on oil and they are the laziest people on planet earth but i do believe that their are good people also like you who is from Saudi .
Don't misunderstand for putting my view point and when i say I don't hate anyone means i mean it.
-
You are scum according to any Saudi person
Although you are a Muslim.
-
You can not even touch the hands of any Saudi woman you are a worthless slave.
-
The Saudis would not even let you scum Shiite build a Mosque in Saudi.
-
Saudi Arabia follows the puritanical form of Sunni Islam known as Wahhabism, and many Wahhabi clerics regard Shia Muslims as unbelievers.

Equal opportunities

The report focuses on an incident in February, when Shia pilgrims in the holy city of Medina clashed with religious police.

This led to Shia demonstrations in the Eastern Province followed by the arrest of a number of the protestors.

Shias want equal opportunities in government and the military as well as freedom of worship.

They want to be able to build their own mosques, have their civil courts granted more power and to print their own religious books.

Human Rights Watch says that a government commission should explore the sharing of holy places among Muslims of differing creeds, especially in Mecca and Medina.

The BBC's Middle East analyst, Roger Hardy, says that there are both internal and external factors in relation to discrimination against Shia Muslims in Saudi Arabia.

In addition to its puritanical Wahhabi stance, Saudi Arabia has been affected by the rise of sectarianism in the Middle East as a whole, associated with events in neighbouring Iraq and the regional role of predominantly Shia Iran, our analyst says.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#129617 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Shias and Sunnis don't murders each other but its the terrorist who carries out such types of things. backed by the conspirators.
My criticism of Saudi rulers not because of its sect but its because of political reason. Nothing more then that one.
I dislike Saudi and Khaleejis system not the people and again my dis-likeness is not related because of their sect.
Ahhh yes...

the 'terrorists'...

not muslims at all...

Just a coincidence that such a large number of muslims are committing terror in the name of all for islam...

All using the koran as their guidebook...

And mohammed is their poster terrorist/rapist...

And tell me where are the muslims demonstrating against these terrorists?...

We see plenty of hatred toward the Jews...

We also see plenty of hatred toward America...

kuffir hatred is incessant...

muslims murder even when there is a hint of a possibility of some imagined slight against the prophet...

Yet there is no similar condemnation of your islamist terrorists that act on behalf on allah...

for islam...

So once again I call taqiyya on you...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#129618 Nov 21, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR STOLEN GRANDMOTHER TOLD us
THAT you are a Saudi Khaleji man AND she further told us that your father is a close relative of Osama Ben Ladies.
And your brave father fought against America when they were hunting Ben Ladis in Afghanistan.
We Sunni Muslims will not lower ourselves to even answer you scum shiite.
Fake Muslims you shitites oops shiit
Wahhabi clerics regard Shia Muslims as unbelievers.
You will end up in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KC: ISLAM _ a BOON for MANKIND 3 min Just a guy 30
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 10 min Just a guy 4
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 46 min interstellar 52,559
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Shamma 207,327
Islam is the worst religion in the world (Sep '13) 3 hr MujahidBmzDarthRa... 299
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 4 hr Otto Von Hapsburg 252
Islam is most hated religion in the World. (Feb '12) 5 hr Otto Von Hapsburg 102
Dutch far-right populist Wilders to be tried fo... 7 hr bmz 44
More from around the web