Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 454856 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#128449 Nov 15, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>They live in israel under rigid rules and as second class citizens-It does not alter the fact that Palestine was not a 'jew land'!-and certainly not the land of slum dwellers from Eastern Europe
Apparently...

As even estupido Americans have been indoctrinated with...

islamists seem to require the iron fists of saddam or binladen or ghadaffy...

Else they seem to start suicide murdering each other...

Why is this?...

Iraq was given freedom and self rule...

They chose islamists and suicide murder...

As did afganny-land...

Jew-land forever...

And I do thank folks like you for compelling me to do my research...

I was a believer that muslims were the victims...for a while

And the the allah of islam...

Was the same as the God of christians and Jews...I know better now
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#128450 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Makkah and Madinah belongs to Muslims and be reserved for Muslims only, Jerusalem however belongs to All.
Well then...

Quit winging about Israel...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#128451 Nov 15, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity Marilyn is not there any more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iH3oOVKt0WIXX
Poor kid...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#128452 Nov 15, 2012

“Muslims are peace-loving”

Since: Nov 12

Vernon, Canada

#128453 Nov 15, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
But but but...
Christmas IS in summer...
Way Down Under...
Morning, Guido...
Hope all is and are well...:-)
You are such an imbecile.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128454 Nov 15, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an imbecile.
Go IDF !
abba

Mesquite, NV

#128455 Nov 15, 2012
"Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West"

of corse. its just a matter of time ppls.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128456 Nov 15, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
But but but...
Christmas IS in summer...
Way Down Under...
Morning, Guido...
Hope all is and are well...:-)
well, i didnt write that.... especially since i dont believe jesus even existed.... but, its a no harm no flul post to a pathetic jizz bag who believes he gets more action in my awesome shoes than his filthy babu jizz bags....

Afternoon Chaz...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128457 Nov 15, 2012
* foul, not flul
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128458 Nov 15, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>They live in israel under rigid rules and as second class citizens-It does not alter the fact that Palestine was not a 'jew land'!-and certainly not the land of slum dwellers from Eastern Europe
Go IDF... kill you some islamic scum and protect the planet
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128459 Nov 15, 2012
jizz scumbag martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's the other way around chaz. Christmas was born when Jesus was born. If Jesus were born in a mid-summer night, Christmas would be in summer.
fcuking worthess sh!t aqbd jizzz bag babu..

go eat a fcuking cow, you filthy babu beggar
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128460 Nov 15, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus were born in a mid-summer night, Christmas would be in summer.
If we needed a stupud as shit beggar babu to tell us this... gee dumb fcuking beggar, if he was born on feb 15th it would be valentines day.... DUH you pathetic blow bag and jizz in mouftini collector...

If your mother wasnt born in a sheithole, you wouldnt be a begging babu... HUH,"IF only"

funny how even the beggars are too embarassed to be themselves.... Go Me !
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128461 Nov 15, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
tail wagging suck up.
indeed
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128462 Nov 15, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
I've had it with islumic fcuks. They always have an excuse for killing children in Beslan, ahmadis in Pakistan, christians in Lebanon etc. These fcuking scumbags who make excuses for killing people who leaves their fcuked up cult. These scumbags who support religious discrimination. These hypocrites who scream like the hounds they are when people retaliate.
Fcuk hamas and fcuk these fanatics. Give them a taste of their own medicine. GO IDF, GO BURMA, GO CHINA, GO USA, GO FRANCE, GO INDIA, GO BULGARIA, GO GREECE, GO RUSSIA.
Everyone are entitled to defend themselves from this scum who always have an excuse for islumic killings.
Go Il Principe...fcuk islam and the violent islamic scum within...

Go IDF,protecting the planet one dead islamic scumbag at a time
Love Hurghada

Birmingham, UK

#128463 Nov 15, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>None of that matters to LH her ears and her eyes appear to be closed to everything to do with Israel defending itself. She is only able to see how terrible it is for the "poor palestinians" who are driving around in BMW's and sporting the latest i phones
How arrogant, what have phones got to do with anything - are Palestinians not allowed to have phones??- I've studied the the media and it is no surprise to me the West is in full support of Israel. What makes you think the people of Palestine are the first to cast the first stone? They are protecting what little country they have left - but still you bring the 'horrors' of Islam into it. Palestine has suffered relentless onslaughts from Israel but that goes way over your head!

Liken it to Ireland and the elected Sinn Fein who supported the IRA in defending the murderous actions of the British/Protestant army - it was about land but the deep seated link with Religion you couldn't deny. I lost people I knew in the troubles - as a Catholic yourself did you support the Protestant Queen and country or did you stand up for your Religion of the right for Northern Ireland and the South to be as one. Or don't you have a clue? There is a fine line between land and Religion in both cases. You can't separate them - more Catholics were murdered than Protestants at the hands of her majesty's service since the 1500's - more Palestinians are being murdered and the West has blood in its hands.

Please don't tell me you are right and I am wrong - you have your opinion, I have mine - difference is I've studied how the media works. And please don't tell me what my eyes and ears are doing - I'm very well aware but all I see from you is your gullibility and lack of knowledge about what is actually going on in the Middle East and your reliance on anti Islamic sites and your inability to be objective makes you the one pulling the wool over your eyes.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128464 Nov 15, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
I have my doubts about Spastics claims.
<quoted text>
filthy islamic males... wheres an atomic bomb when you need one.... notice, no stupid fcuking martyr breeders allowed... i mean islamic women
Love Hurghada

Birmingham, UK

#128465 Nov 15, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>tail wagging sex tourist racist scum, go live in palestine take your brat with you.
At least I have my 'brat' with me and I support her unlike you who scrounges off the state spending yer incapacity benefits on cheap cider.

Parrot
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128466 Nov 15, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
The video is shocking, they cause bruises to their own bodies. This is 100% SATANIC!

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/12/17/Shiites...
<quoted text>
my bad This post responds to this above link..... "filthy islamic males... wheres an atomic bomb when you need one.... notice, no stupid fcuking martyr breeders allowed... i mean islamic women"

I'm dreaming of a white crispness, well on violent islamic scum, mostly males.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128467 Nov 15, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
You support them because they are fulfilling your blood thirsty wish. They will remain friends of Christians as long as they accepts your slavery.
anyone ridding us of islamic scum is too cool for words... Go Jews
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#128468 Nov 15, 2012
ya heba wrote:
>>>> idol worshippers!!!!! <<<<<
" Certainly! You [ disbelievers] and that which you are worshipping now besides Allah, are [but] fuel for Hell![surely] you will enter it. Had these [Idols etc] been aaliha [gods] they would not have entered there [Hell] and all of them will abide therein." (2:98-99)
sh!tbag mohammud worshipers... you know, islamic scum claiming not to worship the blood thirsty perverted mass murdering islamic scumbag...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 5 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 1,891
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min Tarek Fatah 226,026
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 17 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 979
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT 20 min Softspoken Gentleman 61
Jesus was sexually abused as a toddler --... 23 min Softspoken Gentleman 24
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 29 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 800
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 53 min FlNELlNE 54,702
Bmz ..****** Its time****** 59 min Islam Forbids 56
More from around the web