Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 403,152

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#124911 Nov 2, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really glad to hear...
Those are the one that go thru the groin (femoral) aren't they?...
Usually they go through the groin but if the femoral artery is difficult to access then they use the radial artery. Patients who are interested are shown their blockages and then presto the balloon is blown up the stent deployed and hey presto no more blockage. It is an amazing thing to observe

Location hidden

#124912 Nov 2, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is something you show time and time again, why would you think that aquatic birds preen their feathers?
The main reason birds preen their feathers is to remove dirt and debris from their wings, also to repair and adjust their feathers. Their oil gland is used to oil their feathers. It is all part of maintenance and is part of the natural cycle of a bird

Location hidden

#124913 Nov 2, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you forget to mention the support of the innocent raped.
<quoted text>
God doesn't exist, those of us that realise this need protection from the religiously sick like you. Save the planet but not you and your kind.
So now you have become judge and jury. LMAO

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#124914 Nov 2, 2012
dont preen

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#124915 Nov 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus worked as a carpenter helping Joseph
Show us one piece of workmanship Jesus ever made.
-

As Joseph was a carpenter , we presume he to Jesus was a carpenter. But the bible does not mention it.
-
The best you can say is: That Jesus was a lazy bastard and took the easy way out by becoming a Rabbi,
The New Testament calls Jesus ‘rabbi’ about 13 times
-
Right away we find that the words “Jesus” and “carpenter” occur together only once in the New Testament:

On the Sabbath he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were astounded. They said,“Where did this man get all this? What is this wisdom that has been given to him? What deeds of power are being done by his hands! Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary [Other ancient authorities read “son of the carpenter and of Mary”] and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon, and are not his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him.
—Mark 6:2-3
-

Then Peter said to Jesus,“Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three dwellings, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”
—Mark 9:5-6 (NRSV)

Nathanael asked him,“Where did you get to know me?” Jesus answered,“I saw you under the fig tree before Philip called you.” Nathanael replied,“Rabbi, you are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!” Jesus answered,“Do you believe because I told you that I saw you under the fig tree? You will see greater things than these.”
—John 1:48-50 (NRSV)

Meanwhile the disciples were urging him,“Rabbi, eat something.” But he said to them,“I have food to eat that you do not know about.” So the disciples said to one another,“Surely no one has brought him something to eat?” Jesus said to them,“My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to complete his work.”
—John 4:31-34 (NRSV)

When people called Jesus “rabbi,” He never corrected them. Unless He is being deceptive, this means He is a rabbi.
The New Testament calls Jesus ‘teacher’ about 47 times

Maybe you cay he was a teacher of the scripture,again that will make him a Rabbi.
-

In the gospels, total strangers walk up to Jesus and ask Him cast out demons, heal the sick, settle disputes, and probate wills. Carpenters don’t have that job description, but rabbis do. This also means, incidentally, that Jesus had to have been dressed like a rabbi; otherwise, the people wouldn’t know to ask.
In the gospels, there is no incident where a Pharisee invites Jesus to fix a wobbly table, but He overhears the dinner conversation, interrupts with His observations, and amazes them with His wisdom. That’s what would happen if He were a carpenter. Instead, the Pharisees keep inviting Jesus to dinner to discuss His teachings. So obviously the Pharisees perceive Jesus as a rabbi, because carpenters do not have teachings, but rabbis do.
In the gospels, Jesus has disciples. Carpenters don’t have disciples, but rabbis do.
Matthew informs us in Matthew 23:8 that when he uses ‘teacher’ as a title, he is translating the word ‘rabbi.’ That means Jesus is calling Himself as a rabbi in Matthew 26:17-19. Nowhere does He call Himself a carpenter.

So it is very romantic to think of Jesus as a carpenter, but not very scriptural.
-
I say Jesus was a dole bludger same as the Muslims in Australia, the only thing is there was not cash handouts, but her compensated with the receiving of the dole by doing magic tricks.
How much do you think he got paid by the crowd ( by droppng money in his cap) for making a blind person see, or making a cripple walk or bringing a person back to life, that would of earned him big money specially back in those days, walking on WATER, would of made him a BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY.

Location hidden

#124916 Nov 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you have become judge and jury. LMAO
No I've become an objective onlooker.

Location hidden

#124918 Nov 2, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
Barron you can say what you like and even believe it but that doesn't mean that others have to. Quoting from the scriptures is hypocritical of you as you don't believe in them and are just using them as a form of what you think is entertainment.

Are you trying to show us that you can access information? If so you have done your job but the problem is that you access it for the wrong reasons

Location hidden

#124919 Nov 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The main reason birds preen their feathers is to remove dirt and debris from their wings, also to repair and adjust their feathers. Their oil gland is used to oil their feathers. It is all part of maintenance and is part of the natural cycle of a bird
And to keep their feathers 'water....'? You are such a lame duck.
Love Hurghada

UK

#124920 Nov 2, 2012
I'm at Scottish Comedian of the year - haven't laughed this much in ages.

11 Acts - guy wi the guitar is by far the best :)

Have a guid night peeps

Location hidden

#124921 Nov 2, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No I've become an objective onlooker.

An onlooker is someone who looks on but doesn't take part in something I believe you have incorrectly labelled yourself

Location hidden

#124922 Nov 2, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
And to keep their feathers 'water....'? You are such a lame duck.
Oil is naturally produced by a gland that waterproofs their feathers
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#124923 Nov 2, 2012
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you fcking pedophile even know who you're talking to?
Another whakkjob islamist...

kkklamBush Junior...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#124924 Nov 2, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
I'm at Scottish Comedian of the year - haven't laughed this much in ages.
11 Acts - guy wi the guitar is by far the best :)
Have a guid night peeps
You too, Love-y...

:-)

Location hidden

#124925 Nov 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>An onlooker is someone who looks on but doesn't take part in something I believe you have incorrectly labelled yourself
I believe you have soiled yourself - wait a minute you have soiled humanity.
jinn martini

Santa Monica, CA

#124926 Nov 2, 2012
Jizz Mark-tini wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you fcking pedophile even know who you're talking to?
I fcuked mohammad's wives even before i fcuked that filthy infected wh@re you call mom.
You filthy incestuos pedophile bastard parasite stick to fcuk your kids like you been doing all along.
Like atheist ever so often say ... let's hope a filthy muslime get hold of your neck and slices it of your sorry azz, you bastard pedophile.
Oh and report me for wishing the death of a vermin pedophile (YOU)
To the FBI, CIA too.
LMAO
Oh and to the IRS, not to forget
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RAOTFFLMFAO
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i'd like to thanks some friends for this bute... o' reality...

Mr M.B. Kapshit i presume....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA read em and weep my friends, jizz bag... has baggage...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKD...

some very informative info can be found on the internet
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#124927 Nov 2, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually they go through the groin but if the femoral artery is difficult to access then they use the radial artery. Patients who are interested are shown their blockages and then presto the balloon is blown up the stent deployed and hey presto no more blockage. It is an amazing thing to observe
I've seen the pics...

But never in the operating room...

Very cool...

One minute someone is ready for an MI...

Then within seconds...

No more muscle dying off...

jizz marktini

Santa Monica, CA

#124928 Nov 2, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another whakkjob islamist...
kkklamBush Junior...
of course you do chaze,,, the forum outz... mr kaplan i presume hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha tommy ...

look at the blog posters, some douchebag forgets he's on the "trackable internet" isreality.... indeed.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#124929 Nov 2, 2012
jinn martini wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
i'd like to thanks some friends for this bute... o' reality...
Mr M.B. Kapshit i presume....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA read em and weep my friends, jizz bag... has baggage...
some very informative info can be found on the internet
Porkpie busted him for being Ishreality?...

Now that is funny...

Location hidden

#124930 Nov 2, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you have soiled yourself - wait a minute you have soiled humanity.
What you believe is immaterial and as far as speaking on behalf of humanity you are in the minority so I beg to differ.

Location hidden

#124931 Nov 2, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen the pics...
But never in the operating room...
Very cool...
One minute someone is ready for an MI...
Then within seconds...
No more muscle dying off...
I had an infarct at the age of 40, the day after I gave up smoking.Ended up with 3 stents and then 10 years later another 2 in the same artery.The artery is now a full metal jacket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prophet Muhammad's Criminal Records (Jan '09) 4 min NNel 22
Westerners should be Ashamed!!! 14 min Atheist Silurist 100
We will transform America into a muslim province. 31 min Atheist Silurist 3
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 34 min HughBe 209,448
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr HAJI KAJI 53,608
Combating Islamophobia 2 hr tom_ 8
Hitler had a Jewish mama 3 hr Khan 4
Islam is the FUTURE! (Sep '08) 4 hr Khan 121
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 6 hr CogNITA 389
More from around the web