Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 528511 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Feb 10

Birmingham, UK

#121061 Oct 16, 2012
Fruit loop alert.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#121062 Oct 16, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no god in the first place including your dickhead god who killed his child LOL .
Dickhead God who killed his child?
First,if there's a God,he's one for everybody and second his child was an unruly alien who screwed around on Earth and deceived the humans to think he was God's son.Now he's in an alien jail for life for interfering in the human civilization.As far as Mohamed goes,he's just a human deceiver,who created another cult to use as a tool to unite the Arabs and conquer land.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#121063 Oct 16, 2012
He leaves not doubt to the teaching of Islam, the end times prophesy, truly amazing!
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan I have just finished watching the link it was just under 2 hours in length but was well worth the time taken to watch it. He is an articulate person who has seen both sides of the coin and his comments were illuminating.
One comment I found really interesting was one made by the first muslim to deliver prayers to the House of Representatives, to his fellow muslims, this is what he stated:
"Muslims should take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate. If we were united and strong we'd elect our own emir (leader) and give allegiance to him. Take my word, if 6-8 muslims unite in America, the county will come to us.
Another interesting point made was where is the koranic archeological review.
Jauhara

United States

#121064 Oct 16, 2012
Jesus Said,''I come NOT to bring peace! But I come to bring a SWORD''.(Gospel of matthew 10:34)

*Doctrine of DEVIL*

Since: Feb 10

Birmingham, UK

#121065 Oct 16, 2012
Religious folk are royally screwed up.
danetoo

UK

#121066 Oct 16, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
Fruit loop alert.
Lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#121067 Oct 16, 2012
The Sword of truth is a bit more peaceful then the literally sword Mohammad used to kill.

Jesus never used a sword, Jesus told Peter to put away his sword when they came to arrest Jesus.

In this verse he is speaking of the Sword of truth, the truth is like a sword.

Mohammad plundered people and took life, that is of Satan!
Jauhara wrote:
Jesus Said,''I come NOT to bring peace! But I come to bring a SWORD''.(Gospel of matthew 10:34)
*Doctrine of DEVIL*
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121068 Oct 16, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
The Sword of truth is a bit more peaceful then the literally sword Mohammad used to kill.
Jesus never used a sword, Jesus told Peter to put away his sword when they came to arrest Jesus.
In this verse he is speaking of the Sword of truth, the truth is like a sword.
Mohammad plundered people and took life, that is of Satan!
<quoted text>
Jan, By now I'm sure you are aware that to muslims, the truth is anethma.

"On 9-14-2012 Dearborn Fordson High School principal called the police on me for driving with 2 Israeli flags on my truck.

The Dearborn police were one car behind me when this student threw a bottle on my windshield. The police did not stop the student, but instead stopped me for 30 minutes asking me why I would display Israeli flags on my truck.

The Fordson High principal filed an incident report and so did I. However, Dearborn police refuse to release either report."

http://blazingcatfur.blogspot.ca/2012/10/upda...
Brit Epat

Clapiers, France

#121069 Oct 16, 2012
Hiya Faith. My guests and I are listening to this after dinner.

&li st=FLJFynFE0u8nVJlOQ10NN9_Q &index=9&feature=plpp_ video

What are you listening to/doing?

Kindest regards Cyril.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121070 Oct 16, 2012
Brit Epat wrote:
Hiya Faith. My guests and I are listening to this after dinner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iNc0klXXy4QXX&list=FLJFyn FE0u8nVJlOQ10NN9_Q&index=9 &feature=plpp_video
What are you listening to/doing?
Kindest regards Cyril.
I'm a bit more dramatic, Cyril.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Brit Epat

Clapiers, France

#121071 Oct 16, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a bit more dramatic, Cyril.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PhRa3REdozwXX
Brilliant! We do have much in common.

ps.I've just deleted my nasty limerick.

Take care.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#121072 Oct 16, 2012
Brit Epat wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant! We do have much in common.
ps.I've just deleted my nasty limerick.
Take care.
What nasty limerick? I didn't get a chance to see it...but I can imagine. My dear, departed grandfather was from Limerick. He was quite a funny and charming fellow.
Brit Epat

Clapiers, France

#121073 Oct 16, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What nasty limerick? I didn't get a chance to see it...but I can imagine. My dear, departed grandfather was from Limerick. He was quite a funny and charming fellow.
You take after him, a quite funny and charming girl. Lets leave it at that. lol.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#121074 Oct 16, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
Religious folk are royally screwed up.
Seems to me a perfect self description Poofey Palloka poopy parricide parrot
Brit Epat

Clapiers, France

#121075 Oct 16, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me a perfect self description Poofey Palloka poopy parricide parrot
Religous types are "just screwed up". That discribes it perfectly.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#121076 Oct 16, 2012
Brit Epat wrote:
<quoted text>
Religous types are "just screwed up". That discribes it perfectly.
At least most of them...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#121077 Oct 16, 2012
Nah - all of them.

Since: Jun 12

Las Vegas, NV

#121078 Oct 16, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
have indeed ....
just look at someone like Khaled posting on here, pretending to be "edumacated" .. but is so obviously not ..
Is singing the praises of a neo nazi - a self confessed neo nazi - who hates jews - a comedian making fun of the Holocaust ...
There are plenty of jews out there with self effacing, against themselves humour ...
How bad taste is it that some islamized fanatical dumb guy .. and his followers ... are hating one group of people like that ...
And the rest of Europe bowing at the feet of the islamists for fear of offending them ... oh my gawd, another cartoon, oh my gawd, another movie, oh my gawd ... we better be careful ...
NOT NOT NOT ... and I hope Europe will wake up SOON to what is actually happening here ... because this is also going to affect normal, hard working, decent muslims ... who dont stand up against these people .. people like Khaled on here, who thinks he is "playing" with people .. "just for fun" ... "watching people's reactions" ... etc etc ... it is just such bad taste it defies belief ...
LOL...I love your use of the word "edumacated". I agree with all the points you make. It's upsetting and infuriating to see that many of these islamic crazies are living in the west yet writing about and protesting for the decline of their new adoptive countries. Where will they go and what will they do when there isn't a free country to flee for their lives. Sorry for the late reply by the way. And thank you for the great reply!:)
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#121079 Oct 16, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>the fk is a soodanee ? in urdu its called a peelu I think
Language language 'Miswak'
You must be a soudanee!--lol
atheist infidel

Torrance, CA

#121080 Oct 16, 2012
Alisa 702 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I love your use of the word "edumacated". I agree with all the points you make. It's upsetting and infuriating to see that many of these islamic crazies are living in the west yet writing about and protesting for the decline of their new adoptive countries. Where will they go and what will they do when there isn't a free country to flee for their lives. Sorry for the late reply by the way. And thank you for the great reply!:)
In New York, these inbred savages go on stage ranting how theyre able to breed unborn martyer...

do you see their stupid covered women in Vegas, walking 3 fee behind their filthy perverted men.... while theyre forced to watch their over bred brats, the men are in the strip clubs verbally abusing the strippers...

Lastly, awesome seeing you 702... I couldnt help but NOT ignore you... by the way, D2 is good peeps, ive known her over 7 years on these threads her voice is excellent and as a result, she's abused by islamic scum and that douchebag ass muncher spatass.. from that sheithole Vernon BC. Shes an awesome Dane, go Denmark.

Best to you Alisa, you'll always have a very very special place and a fond memory in my world..

Viva Vegas Baby !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... 6 hr J_a_n 8
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) 20 hr mahasn sawresho 104
Muslims move from Canada and protect Trudeau 20 hr mahasn sawresho 1
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) May 24 Kani 27
Narendar Modi Mass Murderer of Gujrati Muslims May 24 AussieBobby 4
Ex-Playboy girl accepts Islam. May 22 Khan 1
Trudeau converts to Islam May 19 mahasn sawresho 22