Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
115,941 - 115,960 of 362,475 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
LOL, nice try.. They are all the same, the are you speaking of some English translations, old English to modern usage. I am Dutch, and sat next to someone reading out of ancient codex Bible in Greek and we all understand the same.
The Qu'ran too has different translations, the Bible is proven authentic by artifacts.
They find artifacts all the time each time the confirm, not one supports the Islamic corruption claim. This must be bothersome to Muslim. You have literally hundreds of thousand of artifacts from Jerusalem, Rome, Occupied Constantinople, Saudi Arabia etc etc all support so far.
Ask yourself one simple question, first why would devout people corrupt God words? Secondly half the Bible is shared by two totally different religion Jew and Christians exactly how to they both have the exact same verses??
Third the Qu'ran tell Muslim that Allah protects his words, does he pick and choose wish ones? No body can pull one over on God almighty, if you believe Humans corrupted God words you are not believing God is almighty.
Some Muslim argue Qu'ran can only be read in Arabic. My argument is why would God only want a small percentage to understand in one language. Translation are acceptable in any form throughout the world. Some old English Bible spoken in a more Shakespearean English vs modern usage.. even that argument won't fly as Greeks read in one Greek translation.
I can sit next to a Greek using the ancient copes of the Codex and read in Dutch and we both understand and can discuss, so your corruption claim is a hoax to mislead Muslims away from God.
Again ask yourself, how to Jews have the same verses as Christians in the Old testament if corrupted? Two totally separate religions, the verse still the same, how is that?
These questions always lead you to truth, see in our religion we want you to ask hard question because truth always prevails. In Islam they kill you for asking too many question.
I think the response of Muslims is answer enough!
<quoted text>
The corrupt God words because God laid down Do and don'ts which go againest their materialism. God said don't steel theywant to, don't commit adultry or covet your neighbour's wife and possesions and they want to, don't kill and they want to. Thus the change
Atheist Silurist

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam dear Faith, there are as much deviant mslims and christians and Jews. Nobody knows who did it, why they did it, on whose orders, who gave the mobey and logistics ( quite sophistiacted logistics that belies muslims capabilities actually). Who used and is using thee event to the full to kill and maim and destroy countries andncreate havic in the globe and demonize a whole Faith. There are lots of questions here. Muslims denounced the crime as any other sane people. Don't tell me that few hundreds celebrated, as I said bad apples are there in every faith they profess
"Again ask yourself, how to Jews have the same verses as Christians in the Old testament if corrupted? Two totally separate religions, the verse still the same, how is that?"

The answer is blatantly obvious. The bible and the koran are plagiarised from the jewish "holy book" which in turn is plagiarised from earlier myths and fables.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
They know, they have black box recordings, witnesses and worked at the airports, cameras, documents from the terrorist apartments, video cameras are airports, passengers that called to family on air-phones describing the hijackers, etc etc. You even have a Muslim in prison admitted to be part of the plan.
Khalid Shaikh Mohammedís confessed that he plotted the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
This is overwhelming evidence, what more do you want Video,.. Oh yea they have that, a confession.. oh yea they have that too, eyewitness.. oh yea they have that.
Come on people, this would convict anyone in any countries court system, but you Muslims still in denial. Sorry, Islam is the root to the deaths of 9/11.
Last sounds on the black box in the cockpit, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.. KABOOM!
<quoted text>
So do 19 shits represent 1.65 billion muslims? and who is behind them. You knwo about all turncoats as I read one poster I believ Truth something wroet< do they represent the nations they betray. So they happen be born muslims or claim they are muslims what does that prove, bad apples are bad apples plenty in all faiths and nations , jut read your papers
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
my family lived in Tunisia for 500 years
Parts of my family lived in America for nearly 400 years...

Others since they wandered down from the Bering Land Bridge...

Some in Texas since before its independence...

All are proud Americans...

islam has dhimmi-fried you...:-(

I still love your Jew-y-ness...

Soon you can be a proud Jew again...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
So do 19 shits represent 1.65 billion muslims? and who is behind them. You knwo about all turncoats as I read one poster I believ Truth something wroet< do they represent the nations they betray. So they happen be born muslims or claim they are muslims what does that prove, bad apples are bad apples plenty in all faiths and nations , jut read your papers
19 shiites represent the 600 Million radical islamists that seem to be murdering muslims at a rate much higher than the West ever could...

Iraq...

1 million dead...

900 thousand of them murdered by radical islamists...

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Others since they wandered down from the Bering Land Bridge...
Some in Texas since before its independence...
All are proud Americans...
islam has dhimmi-fried you...:-(
I still love your Jew-y-ness...
Soon you can be a proud Jew again...
I am going to go that way to the USA in 2014 .. "the long way around" .. did think of going next year, but a man in Spain "got in the way" (not really, I LET him get in the way)

But will go "the long way around" .. for 4 months .. will be a fantastic experience.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

See above, again all these verses in Bibles that we have today and that pre-date Islam, there is one Bible brother!

Find your second version, besides some different translation (Qu'ran has 30+ English Translations alone) that as close as you'll get to editions so you call it.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Which edition revised and most accurate?
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
"Again ask yourself, how to Jews have the same verses as Christians in the Old testament if corrupted? Two totally separate religions, the verse still the same, how is that?"
The answer is blatantly obvious. The bible and the koran are plagiarised from the jewish "holy book" which in turn is plagiarised from earlier myths and fables.
I have no problem with myths and legends that help keep people on a good path...

But when those legends are bastardized to justify murdering and raping and child molesting and suicide murdering and elitism and supremacism and subjugation and racism and sexism...

I lose my patience...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

No 1 now dead man Mohammad represents 1.65 billion Muslims, and he fought in 26 battles, and send his men out in over 55.

They are following Islam, as Mohammad taught, and as you and I can read in the Qu'ran and Hadith's.

Lucky for us most Muslims don't follow Islam as Mohammad did, and sadly most Christians do not follow Christianity as Jesus did. So we are where we are..
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Toward the end of days there will not be many beievers wether muslims or christians and jews, I doubt your number represent the truth you exagerate too much, b the same token give me the number of your terrorists and hardliners? The illing and murders you mention is the result of others interference like America fomenting sectarian violence like they did in Iraq after disbanding the army and police and creating lawlessness

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Where is the Bible teaching to covet, Jesus was simple and washed his apostles feet. he is not teaching by example materialism, see you confusing the actions of Christians vs the teachings, like the actions of Muslims vs Muhammad teachings.

As for covet, who marries their own adopted sons wife? Who took like in many battles, or fought in wars and collected booty from neighboring tribes?

The booty Mohammad seized after war is another possessions, so using your analogy the one that broke God commandments is the one you consider a prophet.

Mohammad killed a man named Kenana ibn al-Rabi in the Battle of Khaybar, Mohammad then as the Hadith says threw hos cloak over her so his people knew he choose her, and consummated his marriage that same day.

Brother see the above story, Mohammad coveted Kenana's wife, then went on the rape her under duress after murdering him.

This is a man you consider a prophet of our creator!
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The corrupt God words because God laid down Do and don'ts which go againest their materialism. God said don't steel theywant to, don't commit adultry or covet your neighbour's wife and possesions and they want to, don't kill and they want to. Thus the change
Atheist Silurist

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with myths and legends that help keep people on a good path...
But when those legends are bastardized to justify murdering and raping and child molesting and suicide murdering and elitism and supremacism and subjugation and racism and sexism...
I lose my patience...
That's fair enough.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "Mexican" doesn't refer to a homogenous ethnic group though, "Arab" does.
Funny enough Yahudi, North Africa isn't much of an Arab dominion at all. Its Berber/Egyptian. Arabs conquered the land and imposed Arabic, surely you know the history of your beloved country more than I do.......so, how exactly are you Arab?
One can change their nationality/religion, not their ethnicity or race. Those things stick. Recall why even Christians of Jewish lineage were thrown into the gas chambers at Auschwitz....
how is "Arab" a homogenous ethnic group? Do you really believe that Lebanese Arabs and Sudanese Arabs are the same people? In reality Lebanese are closer to Greeks and Sudanese are closer to sub-Saharan peoples. They both belong to an ethnic group linked by language and shared culture. My family never spoke Berber so I can't identify as Berber. Ask the majority of Tunisians and you will discover 90%+ identify as Arab even though they have mixed ancestry.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam dear Faith, there are as much deviant mslims and christians and Jews. Nobody knows who did it, why they did it, on whose orders, who gave the mobey and logistics ( quite sophistiacted logistics that belies muslims capabilities actually). Who used and is using thee event to the full to kill and maim and destroy countries andncreate havic in the globe and demonize a whole Faith. There are lots of questions here. Muslims denounced the crime as any other sane people. Don't tell me that few hundreds celebrated, as I said bad apples are there in every faith they profess
In fact we do know who did it and why they did it....Basically, it was the same scumbags that did Mumbai, Beslan and tens of thousands of other atrocities committed against innocent people. Judging by your comments regarding the Western response, the muslims do not like the taste of their own bitter medicine. Too bad.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Wat een flauwekul zeg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja, dat hadden wij allemaal al door.
Je moet opgroeien.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i do ... snifff sniffff (that reminded me of my marriage ...)!
A retarded pedophile to be precise.
And I thought he was a German.
courteous Europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
wow! you guys have a long lifespan>must be that texas air.

Hi Chaz
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>In fact we do know who did it and why they did it....Basically, it was the same scumbags that did Mumbai, Beslan and tens of thousands of other atrocities committed against innocent people. Judging by your comments regarding the Western response, the muslims do not like the taste of their own bitter medicine. Too bad.
Westerns have been killing muslims long before, forgot serbia and bosnia to name some. Any pretext to kill muslims is used and fabricated when the need arise

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post Sarah, I couldn't have put it any better myself :)
A gomeral Scott lass dat wool like to bee a Pommie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not fair...
And it adds to distrust of those religions...
Me da was Protestant...
Me ma was Catholic...
No probs with the families...
But mum wanted to be married in the Catholic Church...
Converting wasn't dad's thing...
So the Church gave the ok only if dad signed an agreement to raise the kids Catholic...
Protestant/Catholic could sort of be compared to sunnii/shiiaa...
You became an alter boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••