Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 527707 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#117915 Oct 4, 2012
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an atheist.
While there are some fanatical elements of Christianity, the teachings of the more liberal strains are much more in line with secular humanism compared to Judaism and Islam. Islam and Judaism are very self-absorbed, insular religions. So if I had to choose between the 3, I always say that Christianity has a much more positive impact on the world than Judaism or Islam.
absolutely right , especially the catholic church approach in taking care of choir boys .

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#117916 Oct 4, 2012
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an atheist.
While there are some fanatical elements of Christianity, the teachings of the more liberal strains are much more in line with secular humanism compared to Judaism and Islam. Islam and Judaism are very self-absorbed, insular religions. So if I had to choose between the 3, I always say that Christianity has a much more positive impact on the world than Judaism or Islam.
Thanks for your honesty

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117917 Oct 4, 2012
Punjab wrote:
In pakistan today a young women was stoned to death because she refused to marry a man 40 years her senior. Imam Butak-parq gave a fatwa to stone her and she was murdered. Islam is just an ugly despicable fable, the cult of hundreds of millions , its really frightening how so many muslims follow blindly this molester muhamad
I find your post so sad and it shows me how ugly mankind is. Islam is a despicable political ideology that needs to be banned in the world

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117918 Oct 4, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely right , especially the catholic church approach in taking care of choir boys .
.....or Mohammad's ways in stealing someone else's wife or child

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#117919 Oct 4, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
.....or Mohammad's ways in stealing someone else's wife or child
were you living during that time ?

Since: Jan 12

New York, NY

#117920 Oct 4, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard about what happened to you as a small child. I'm sorry.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#117921 Oct 4, 2012
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard about what happened to you as a small child. I'm sorry.
you were a choir boy to ? holy shit

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117922 Oct 4, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
were you living during that time ?
No, but it was documented by many muslims who were followers of Mohammad

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#117923 Oct 4, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but it was documented by many muslims who were followers of Mohammad
where documented ? Hadeeth is full of contradictions and many people said different things , especially that most of it was made up and collected 200 years after muhammed died.

The quran which all muslims agree on does not mention any of that but hadeeth not all muslims agree on , shiah throw it in the bin and sufis dont even read it and sunnis disagree on many things on it .

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117924 Oct 4, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where documented ? Hadeeth is full of contradictions and many people said different things , especially that most of it was made up and collected 200 years after muhammed died.
The quran which all muslims agree on does not mention any of that but hadeeth not all muslims agree on , shiah throw it in the bin and sufis dont even read it and sunnis disagree on many things on it .
So what is your point that it is all shit?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117925 Oct 4, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to explain it, you have done it it so well yourself. LMAO

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#117926 Oct 4, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The hadeeth certainly its all shit and has no meaning to be there especially that the emperors of baghdad for instance made up certain hadeeth to justify certain practises .

For instance the kurds had the practise of marrying young children so they came up with Aisha hadeeth that she was 6 years old .

There is the abbassid emperors who made up a hadeeth demanding that people should obey their rulers as they were sent down by god.

there was many shit made up in iraq 100 years after the death of the prophet and the guy who made up all these stuff was an iranian not even an arab .

Looking at the history of the guy who made up the hadeeth and the time it came out at , it made me conclude that those guys made up shit so that they could run certain practises and interests .

By the way were talking about arabs prior to islam they were nomad warrior that never had an empire or proper state.

alliances between various tribes was built through marriages among them to aviod conflict and wars over the limited resources they had in a bare desert .

Muhammed was forced to marry some arab women just to stop their tribes from attacking his people, this happened in 4 marriages and he had to marry widows of his friends who were killed by other arab tribes to support them as no one wanted to marry them .

there was a lot of crap going on during that time and he had to do many things to unite all these arabs and make something out of them and one of these ways was marrying from various tribes so that they unite and quit attacking him .

even if you visit saudi arabia you will find that it is rare to find a lake or an arable land and most of their water comes from distillation plants .

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#117927 Oct 5, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to explain it, you have done it it so well yourself. LMAO
well its known that most of the hadeeth does not count , no one from the muhammed close companions cared about making up hadeeth .

they concentrated only on the quran , plain simple

They even classify the hadeeth based on weak sayings and strong ones its too big and others just abandoned it completely as it really does not have any purpose .

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#117928 Oct 5, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly hadeeth is just like the bible full of shit , especially the first testament .

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117930 Oct 5, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think that makes your statements acceptable. LMFAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#117932 Oct 5, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
The hadeeth certainly its all shit and has no meaning to be there especially that the emperors of baghdad for instance made up certain hadeeth to justify certain practises .
For instance the kurds had the practise of marrying young children so they came up with Aisha hadeeth that she was 6 years old .
There is the abbassid emperors who made up a hadeeth demanding that people should obey their rulers as they were sent down by god.
there was many shit made up in iraq 100 years after the death of the prophet and the guy who made up all these stuff was an iranian not even an arab .
Looking at the history of the guy who made up the hadeeth and the time it came out at , it made me conclude that those guys made up shit so that they could run certain practises and interests .
By the way were talking about arabs prior to islam they were nomad warrior that never had an empire or proper state.
alliances between various tribes was built through marriages among them to aviod conflict and wars over the limited resources they had in a bare desert .
Muhammed was forced to marry some arab women just to stop their tribes from attacking his people, this happened in 4 marriages and he had to marry widows of his friends who were killed by other arab tribes to support them as no one wanted to marry them .
there was a lot of crap going on during that time and he had to do many things to unite all these arabs and make something out of them and one of these ways was marrying from various tribes so that they unite and quit attacking him .
even if you visit saudi arabia you will find that it is rare to find a lake or an arable land and most of their water comes from distillation plants .
Please stop supporting me it is embarrassing.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#117934 Oct 5, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Canadian dollar = 0.9956 Australian dollars
1 US dollar = 0.9765 Australian dollars
from Google -- easy to find and correct.
The Austrlian dollar is not caught up to the U.S. OR Canadian dollar.
You do not have a clue how conversation rates work do you?
1 Canadian dollar means you can not buy an Aud dollar
on the figures you supplied.
If you were buying Australian Dollars for every Canadian Dollar you give to the bank and ask the teller to give you Australian dollars he will give less Australian dollars
Cad$10,000.00 will give AUD$9956.00 Do you understand it now?

You are not the sharpest knife in a Kitchen drawer, are you?

Let you work it out for yourself and see if that so called high IQ of yours can do it.
Check the link
http://www.ozforex.com.au/currency-converter

Australian Dollar is higher than the Canadian dollar.
-
If you had 10,000.00 Australian Dollars in your hands and landed in Canada, you will be richer by CAD$49.62
1 AUD = 1.0050 CAD
-
AUD$10,000 <<<<>>> >> Cad$10,049.62
-
Canadian Dollars.

-as at the 5th of October 2012
1 CAD = 0.9951 AUD
-
Who is spinning you a yarn the Imam in the Canadian Mosque?
They are known to tell lies.
But than ignorance is bliss.
Google it.

Location hidden

#117935 Oct 5, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is correct and I haven't checked it has only recently gone down
Her lack of education is showing.
MM has very little education the only education she has is how to use her pussy to be able to catch a baby Egyptian husband.

The sums she posted are right, but she does not understand how conversion are calculated.
Australia currency is higher than both the USA and Canada.
That does not mean it is good.
I can harm us more than do us any good, if not managed properly by the Reserve bank.

For now our Exports cost more and our imports cost less.

Read here >>>

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Canadian dollar = 0.9956 Australian dollars
1 US dollar = 0.9765 Australian dollars
from Google -- easy to find and correct.
The Austrlian dollar is not caught up to the U.S. OR Canadian dollar.

You do not have a clue how conversation rates work do you?
1 Canadian dollar means you can not buy an Aud dollar
on the figures you supplied.
If you were buying Australian Dollars for every Canadian Dollar you give to the bank and ask the teller to give you Australian dollars he will give less Australian dollars
Cad$10,000.00 will give AUD$9956.00 Do you understand it now?

You are not the sharpest knife in a Kitchen drawer, are you?

Let you work it out for yourself and see if that so called high IQ of yours can do it.
Check the link
http://www.ozforex.com.au/currency-converter

Australian Dollar is higher than the Canadian dollar.
-
If you had 10,000.00 Australian Dollars in your hands and landed in Canada, you will be richer by CAD$49.62
1 AUD = 1.0050 CAD
-
AUD$10,000 <<<<>>> >> Cad$10,049.62
-
Canadian Dollars.

-as at the 5th of October 2012
1 CAD = 0.9951 AUD
-
Who is spinning you a yarn the Imam in the Canadian Mosque?
They are known to tell lies.
But than ignorance is bliss.
Google it.

Location hidden

#117937 Oct 5, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
your a complete joke.
-
where was jesus when WW1&WW2 happened ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was jesus when the crusaders were kicked out by salah el din
?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was jesus when 6 million Jews were killed by Hitler ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
That is not a fair question, why would Jesus want to help the Jews.
You should of asked where is Yahweh.
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was jesus when the 100 years war between france and england broke out ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
[QUOTE who="Marshal Tantawy "]<quoted text>
where was jesus when millions of christians died in the protest/catholic wars ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was jesus when choir boys were and still molested by his priests in churches ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
By the way Imams and Sheiks also molest Muslim boys, and the other advantage you have in Islam is, it is very common in Islamic families for brothers, fathers, even Grandfathers to fcuck their sisters, daughters and granddaughters in their arses.
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was jesus when the Euro crises started and greece and spain now have all these unrests ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was Jesus when 6 million christians were killed in the civil war among christians in democratic congo and still they are killed ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was Jesus when hurricanes and earthquake have hit the united states of america and the last one katrina ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was Jesus when thousands died from the shernoble crises in ukraine ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was jesus when the turks took over constantinople and still hold it till today ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was your jesus when 0.5 million american christians die every year as a result of not affording medicare ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
where was your jesus when muslims have poured europe in millions and churches closing down ?
-
Insha'Allah
-
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
basically your god turned out to be a bastard pimp playing on his chosen people and christian children and also against non christians to .
you see god has no love for anyone he is fucking everyone up .
Insha'Allah
-
The Christians will say on all your questions, the same as what Muslims do when cornered.
Insha'Allah

The question I have why do you Muslims believe in a Fagot by the name of Muhammad.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Ivanhoe, Australia

#117938 Oct 5, 2012
Punjab wrote:
The muslim allah has planted seeds for islam to self destroy itself. Look at syria, in syria syrians are now killing other syrians at the rate of a few hundred a day. In Egypt in libya in sudan in iran in Afghanistan in pakistan a few thousand a day are murdered . Islam is a religion of slaughter and murder of rapists and honor killers. Muhamad was a molester and. A cheat, a womanizer and a thief. Muslims are self destroying now as the islam script demanded as planed by muhamad the robber
durr fitteh moo, tuhadi maa di fuddi vich ghabru musalmaan mundey di saboot lunn hahahaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Some of us still have balls left' (Aug '15) 41 min killarydidbenghaz... 11
News Michigan prison violating pregnant Muslim's rel... 2 hr Uncle Sam 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr David 256,370
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? 15 hr mahasn sawresho 3
Muslims Do Not Know God 18 hr Faith from Michigan 4
News Learn basics of Islam, Ramadan 19 hr Faith 1
Bashar Al Assad is a jew (Aug '13) Wed J_a_n 9