Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 517822 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

#114233 Sep 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Texans ask the oil question...

We all have wells our back yards too....

BTW

Feeding cats ain't chickie 'stuff'...

My eight cats would take exception...

And the visiting pups...

Plus the soon to be five raccoons....

Since the momma has hubby visiting...
Hey Chaz I was thinking about you today, it's holiday weekend here in Scotland so me and the wean made breakfast and watched an episode of Family Guy - the one where they all move to Texas because Stewie is accused of being the devil. What a laugh.

Lol are you lot really like that?

Hope all is good there? We had sun today and no pish - excellent :)

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#114234 Sep 21, 2012
Khaled wrote:
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao!
I had no doubt that you were a miserable pos consumed with hate.
Notice, nothing you post here matters to anyone. You're like the fleeting breeze that passes by.
:)
<quoted text>
Sh*t!!! I missed a great discussion .... Hey Marshall bring it back next time when I show up in here!!!!!
Trishia, please don't intervene ... you are too stupid...see you then Marshall!!! A ta Sante!!
Trisha is "too stupid"?

LOl. Dumbf*ck muzzies never fail to amuse. Must be the side-effects of the camel piss prescriped by pedo prophet (pigs blood be upon him).
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

#114236 Sep 21, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Trisha is "too stupid"?

LOl. Dumbf*ck muzzies never fail to amuse. Must be the side-effects of the camel piss prescriped by pedo prophet (pigs blood be upon him).
What's the matter with 'too stupid'?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#114237 Sep 21, 2012
This forum is not an X-rated site, may of us do not want to see his sexual comments, your feeling are irrelevant to the matter.

If he wants to talk about your sex life I suggest he find an appropriate site, topix is not that kind of site.

It's not always about "you" TG.
Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan why are you antagonizing this issue based on your beliefs? You understand the basis of Christianity. I don't support what Khaled and TG say but to make an issue of it is ridiculous. They are answerable to God and no one else. This forum has been focusing on this for far too long. Use your knowledge to convince others why Jesus is lord instead of using it to try and justify that you are right.(sheila thank you for seeing it. it ridiculous, actually ridiculous.)
Jan shut up I can protest myself and I has always done, you make me hate you more and more the more you do not stop this, am grown up woman not a child, I do what I want to do and say not for you to tell me what to do and say, got it, am not in you Church, so stop priest over me idiot. you in Topix not in you church, if you need to priest over people go to your Church. not damn priest over me and Khaled here, I don't care what Khaled said here, it done, get over it. Cause he has always defend me in here, you only want to see what you want ot see. and if you wife were in ehre and say good morning so on or anything, I would care, cause I wouldn't judge people a marriage people or none marriage people for talk in here also, as said I would feel it cute, wonderful thing to see, and no matter age of people, young or old, any ag of people as up to 80+ I has seen behave as child cause they got in love and I feel it nothing but beautiful and wonderful thing to see, I dn;t judge anyone if even people at that age would kiss and so on in front of me when in love, I wouldn't tell them to go somewhere else do it, I wouldn't tell people in here go to FB blab blah whatever, you making a fecking big deal of everything get a life, this is topix not church, if you need to priest over people go to you church, I HAS NONE INTEREST IN YOU PRIEST OVER ME, I AM SO HAPPY NOW THAN I EVEN WAS BEGIN WITH HIM, HE THE BEST THAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME AND I DON'T FECKING CARE WHAT HE SAID IN HERE SO GET OVER IT JAN NOWWWWWWW. IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND IT DON'T LE TME HATE YOU MORE THAN IT HAS GONE TOO WITH YOU NONE STOP IN HERE. GOT IT!

Location hidden

#114238 Sep 21, 2012
Good Morning to you too Khalid..
http://postimage.org/image/gj86r6t2d/
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TopGirl... hope you are having a good day... please don't get into Jan game and let him talk like a dog t himself... see ya..

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#114239 Sep 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chaz I was thinking about you today, it's holiday weekend here in Scotland so me and the wean made breakfast and watched an episode of Family Guy - the one where they all move to Texas because Stewie is accused of being the devil. What a laugh.
Lol are you lot really like that?
Hope all is good there? We had sun today and no pish - excellent :)
LOL

Howdy, Love-y...

We're all more like Hank Hill from King of the Hill...

With a few Dales tossed in to spice things up...

Hope you're all well...

And have a great holiday weekend...

:-)
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

#114240 Sep 21, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>This forum is not an X-rated site, may of us do not want to see his sexual comments, your feeling are irrelevant to the matter.

If he wants to talk about your sex life I suggest he find an appropriate site, topix is not that kind of site.

It's not always about "you" TG.
So what is you and your wife's favourite sexual position Jan?

Dorchester , MA

#114241 Sep 21, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL a fasionista dog , well she can go out with a date with my dog then LOL , better have my dog with his own species away from the lustful little pimp shrimp
I think your dog is safe from kkklamBush...

Dorchester , MA

#114242 Sep 21, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
The Mohammadan claim that the Koran is from god is only a delusion. What we have here is an absence of evidence.
1) There is no evidence for the existence of the Koran in any form until the last decade of the 7th CE.
2) We can never know that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same that was dictated by Mohammad.
3) The orignal transcripts of Koran (if any) have disappeared, so there is no way for us to verify it's authenticity.
4) The faintest of ink is better than the fondest of memories. The Islamic tradition that the Koran was transmitted orally has no basis. Human memory is unreliable.
5) Mohammadan tradition of Caliph Osman putting the Koran together and burning all other copies is plausible but impossible to prove.
But but but

With a wink...

With a nod...

With a chop chop chop...

No one would dare make a mistake...

Hence why all muslims today agree on every interpretation of the koran...

Like the wife beating...
And the acid throwing...
And the kuffir murdering...
And the daughter murdering...
And the child raping...
And murdering Jews...

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#114243 Sep 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter with 'too stupid'?
If you read Trisha`s posts, I`m sure you`ll see why those words are invalid.

Then you have the added irony of this phrase coming from a disgusting Berber pervert who pumps gas and sells snickers for a living.....

Dorchester , MA

#114244 Sep 21, 2012
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
yes still alive and hopefully he will live forever, he saved Algeria
Is he the one that kicked kkklamWeed out?...
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

#114245 Sep 21, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

Howdy, Love-y...

We're all more like Hank Hill from King of the Hill...

With a few Dales tossed in to spice things up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9FA__4fLBosXX

Hope you're all well...

And have a great holiday weekend...

:-)
Hahahaa

Cheers Chaz :)

Dorchester , MA

#114246 Sep 21, 2012
Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Lool maybe one day you and Lena and I and Khaled wil meet together for lunch or dinner and have a joyful time together. How would you like that Lena :D Well we can dream on it,:) but maybe dream wil come true, some of mine did so who knows if come more, if we just want it, we get it, no negative about things then it will not happen.
Joyful Joyful with that Whoopie chick

Dorchester , MA

#114247 Sep 21, 2012
Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan why are you antagonizing this issue based on your beliefs? You understand the basis of Christianity. I don't support what Khaled and TG say but to make an issue of it is ridiculous. They are answerable to God and no one else. This forum has been focusing on this for far too long. Use your knowledge to convince others why Jesus is lord instead of using it to try and justify that you are right.(sheila thank you for seeing it. it ridiculous, actually ridiculous.)
Jan shut up I can protest myself and I has always done, you make me hate you more and more the more you do not stop this, am grown up woman not a child, I do what I want to do and say not for you to tell me what to do and say, got it, am not in you Church, so stop priest over me idiot. you in Topix not in you church, if you need to priest over people go to your Church. not damn priest over me and Khaled here, I don't care what Khaled said here, it done, get over it. Cause he has always defend me in here, you only want to see what you want ot see. and if you wife were in ehre and say good morning so on or anything, I would care, cause I wouldn't judge people a marriage people or none marriage people for talk in here also, as said I would feel it cute, wonderful thing to see, and no matter age of people, young or old, any ag of people as up to 80+ I has seen behave as child cause they got in love and I feel it nothing but beautiful and wonderful thing to see, I dn;t judge anyone if even people at that age would kiss and so on in front of me when in love, I wouldn't tell them to go somewhere else do it, I wouldn't tell people in here go to FB blab blah whatever, you making a fecking big deal of everything get a life, this is topix not church, if you need to priest over people go to you church, I HAS NONE INTEREST IN YOU PRIEST OVER ME, I AM SO HAPPY NOW THAN I EVEN WAS BEGIN WITH HIM, HE THE BEST THAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME AND I DON'T FECKING CARE WHAT HE SAID IN HERE SO GET OVER IT JAN NOWWWWWWW. IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND IT DON'T LE TME HATE YOU MORE THAN IT HAS GONE TOO WITH YOU NONE STOP IN HERE. GOT IT!
Interesting...

You hate those that tell kkklamBerg to not brag about shagging you...

And embrace the mook that offers proof of his shaggings by announcing your 'real blonde'-ness...

Better hurry up and 'revert' your kids...

kkklamBush already wants his parents dead...

Dorchester , MA

#114248 Sep 21, 2012
Topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with lot of things here what you said here, by the way is there none sunnis Mosque in Tehran!!!! you kidding me, didn't know this! They do not allow sunnis to have Mosque in Iran! as in Saudi Arabia they do not allow church, I asked one a saudi why Church not allow in Saudi Arabia, he said it just is, didn't got more from him. I never has like Iran so much, always felt they kinda scary there, but it they men with the power there am sure, not the people that try fight against them, am sure there nice people, there a man from Iran living in Iceland and he is nice friend of my brother in law and he do not want to go back, he was trying to help his sister to move to Iceland, she came but she didn't like it here so she went back to Iran!!! after all the money he paid for her, all the trouble has to go tru for it, anyway that her choise if she like Iran, her country she like Iran, no one can tell her where she should live. Lool do they in Saudi Arabia then allow shita to have Mosgue in Saudi Arabia just wonder about it if they in Iran not allow them sunnis in Iran!!! Saudi Arabia and Iran are lot of like so I feel, only men with power, I don't like those 2 country. And I would not want to visit those 2 one, but I want to visit Algeria and Egypt and Tunisa and Morocco and there was few more. They not like this as in Saudi and in Iran. If they weren't like this in Iran and Saudi Arabia then I would like to see it. Anyway that's was all.
There are many very wonderful people in Iran...

Unfortunately the islamist sharia followers in power are murdering them off daily...

In the name of allah...for islamists

Location hidden

#114249 Sep 21, 2012
LOL,...

for Another site LH, topix is not the proper forum, many on "other" sites.. may be happy to discuss such things with you.
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is you and your wife's favourite sexual position Jan?

Dorchester , MA

#114250 Sep 21, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Today for the first time in weeks - we have sun but it's a chilly 13 degrees. Winter is en route
60 in the AM here...16C

Then up to 90...32C

Location hidden

#114251 Sep 21, 2012
The Iranian people are mostly moderate only a few heavy fisted leaders at the top that make Iran unbearable. I love Iran is a beautiful country rich in culture its only downfall is the Islamist.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many very wonderful people in Iran...
Unfortunately the islamist sharia followers in power are murdering them off daily...
In the name of allah...for islamists

Location hidden

#114252 Sep 21, 2012
She interprets his bragging as "defending" her...
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
You hate those that tell kkklamBerg to not brag about shagging you...
And embrace the mook that offers proof of his shaggings by announcing your 'real blonde'-ness...
Better hurry up and 'revert' your kids...
kkklamBush already wants his parents dead...
infidel cartooni

Torrance, CA

#114253 Sep 21, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, silly stereotypes are funny. Like referring to Americans as "rednecks" when you have absolutely no idea what that term means...macaca.
Rednecks, hard working (usually american) people, working under the hot sun... their lazy counterpart would be towelheads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shame in Canada 25 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 22
White Race Is Dying 27 min Simran 7
News A theology of love 29 min Frindly 49
Trans-gendered American soldiers. 32 min Simran 6
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 33 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 351
No wonder the Forum is dying 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 7
The violent White America 3 hr Khan 26
More from around the web