Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 513325 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#86852 Jul 8, 2012
atheist infidel-cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think they ever played thessaloniki... where ever the hell that is... for sure japan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xh01Pil7vj4XX
Now i do believe that blond one (with hat no shirt) might have played thessaloniki, i'm not sure an awesome band was involved at the time.... wink wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
what I meant is that | I had some period in my life here and there that I loved the cure.. yes both played in Thessaloniki
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86853 Jul 8, 2012
Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
you say so because you cant say how green you are with jealousy how yiou foam in the mouth and how you're eatin your heart out
--
is jealousy nutritious??
or does unfckability alone sustain y ou ?.
You're getting desperate, Nina. Too bad. Bragging about blowing guys in an alley. I haven't slept alone in 19 years........Have another drink, dear. It will ease the pain.

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#86854 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
liar, she told me nothing... one of your friends blurted it out a around mothers day by saying you were having such a terrible time with your son situation... I remember the moment clearly because it was somthing i had not known or considered ,that u were in iceland perminately and on a different road...then of course you capitalized on it, and went for the attention by YOU saying AND I QUOTE
"koklied he make such good father to mine boy?" I was like, WHAT...
why do you lie to create the drama ?.... all this sh!t comes from you.... how else do we know allthis crap (aka drama), and are able to piece whatever else weve "gleened", big nose liar.... so fcuking islamic of you.... arent you ruining your own life about now ?
Really she told me that herself she told you, when told her in private, why you lying, typical atheist behavion, do you think I don't know what am saying, D2 told me after I told her that in private she has told you. Before she went nuts on me again for put a link about Israel so I know she told yu, cause she told me she did when all was in good. And I did think I was safe you wouldn't use that on me in here and yes I talked about my son he would be good father after that in here not to make any drama just a useally talk between people, when he came over to me too, is that making a drama how is that making a drama!!! it was you that started make big drama abut it after I said it, wouldn't have think you an dSD2 and Leah would put you noise into it and make a drama about it, you, D2 and Leah nonwe stop after that make big deal about it cause I said it. so fucking atheist of you. Yes LH she just meant well by it sy it aroud mothers day. I know for at least she didn't mean bad by anything about it. Nut you in the other hand needed to talk in here how much oney so on, didn't come from me saying that in here, I hoe you mind not too weededthat you think cleary when you read this cleary until you weed has affect you brain so much it just useless to tlak to you but to tak to a thick brick of wall Until you undrstand then post to me, if not don't post to me, cause am tired of trying to bore it into you skull to let you understand, now am off to sleep is later here.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86855 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
you bet i'm scared of muslims... they chopped the heads off NATO workers... and many other random acts of MASS MURDER... why do you think they call it phobia,
....Yes, but not as scared as muslims are of drones. Go drones!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86856 Jul 8, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your English are worst than mine.
Do you understand enough English to know what I mean when I say that you are a silly little jerk off?

Location hidden

#86857 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
soooooooooo the big question is.... are they still wearing the skirts, cause them perverted talipaki scumbags,. might try and tap dat !
I'll let Yanns tell you that.. he wll aposkotisei you
hahaa
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86858 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
what I meant is that | I had some period in my life here and there that I loved the cure.. yes both played in Thessaloniki
You lonely old hag.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#86859 Jul 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>screw you, and get alife, you both has both be very nasty to him and to me, so he has every right so what he said so as you both been to us, if you think you post and hers been any way better to us then go back look at you own post before talk of others loser you are, as now you were threaten me, and father of my son wil not be happy with that as I has to get to US to visit him also. And if you try to destroy my life by doing it, you and D2, my family and friends wil not bevery happy about it you both bring me down by destroy for me an dyou lif and her will be a hell after that.
topgirl wants to screw atheist infidel-cartooni

Location hidden

#86860 Jul 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Nina just want to say thank you.
thank you for what? ah ok. be happy swanie!! God be with you -and us all :)))

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#86861 Jul 8, 2012
Shit hate when I forget to read over and fix things before post my damn post, never mind just try to understand my damn post, or smoke a weed and then you might understand it.

Off now.

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#86862 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
you bet i'm scared of muslims... they chopped the heads off NATO workers... and many other random acts of MASS MURDER... why do you think they call it phobia,
A piece of advice then.

Stick to the Greeks.

They will find a way to keep you safe.
atheist infidel-cartooni

Torrance, CA

#86863 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Thessaloniki
wow, learn somthing new...now if i only knew here the hell that was

Location hidden

#86864 Jul 8, 2012
http://www.thatshowsucks.com/wp-content/uploa...
<quoted text>work ? i thought he was like in the 6th grade
home of loma linda foods

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#86865 Jul 8, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand enough English to know what I mean when I say that you are a silly little jerk off?
I know enough to see that you do not speak English fluently.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#86866 Jul 8, 2012
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
good thanks when will u visit Khaled?
that good to hear, next months am going. Hey wil talk later need to go off now to sleep, have a od day or evening or soover there. Good night.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#86867 Jul 8, 2012
to Yoav, meant to say have a good evening or so over there. Good night again.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86868 Jul 8, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
A piece of advice then.
Stick to the Greeks.
They will find a way to keep you safe.
The Greeks can't even take care of their own pathetic asses....
&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#86869 Jul 8, 2012
It not good for religious people to use that language, leave it to the atheist. Plus if you want to represent Islam as a religion that get enough negative publicity, try to do so in a more respectful manner. We seem Muslima then #$@@$$#, think how that looks.

It only a suggestion....
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>No is my way speaking before Islam, after all inded it kindaway of behave from Christinay.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#86870 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
thank you for what? ah ok. be happy swanie!! God be with you -and us all :)))
Lool ok, I will be, same to you God be with you too. Have a good night.:)

Location hidden

#86871 Jul 8, 2012
I don't see them get as emotional as you, your life revolved around a blog where most people use handles and not even names. D2 I don't see there on this that much, Cartooni likes to rattle your cage, and he is very good at it.
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Really Jan I the one that took it serious in here, wow, you so intelligent and smart, aren't you, what next, is always me, it never you and they, just me that take things serious in here, what about you, D2, cartoon that tok it so SERIOUS. wow man. you remcomment me too and am the one addicted to topix wow, then what are you doing here and others, I do not hang on inhere all day long as some and no more than others idiot, shouldn't you be working at you satanic Church, you little devils are waiting for you there to service you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma lawmaker asks Muslims: 'Do you beat yo... 7 min The whole Khan fa... 24
News Texas, Red States Join Court Fight to Back Trum... 11 min Cordwainer Trout 3
I am back! Tighten your seatbelts HATERS 14 min Another Khan fool 4
Do you know why muslims will dominate the world? 22 min Islam is dying 21
News On Muslims' agenda: Fight US proposals to ban S... 3 hr Frogface Kate 6
End of White Racism coming soon 4 hr J_a_n 32
Donald Trump; The worst American President 5 hr Khan 25
More from around the web