Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 386,432

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#86735 Jul 8, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...I was.....You're a fckng joke!
note the crucial difference between you and me.. for ever:
Im fcking.. you are UNfcked . It makes all the difference!!!!!!
:)))
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#86736 Jul 8, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Roger...
I told you that I knew you read my stuff...
;-)
Gotcha...
I scanned for idiocy in posts and you and Sheila's drivel came up quick. I did not read the rest of your garbage, just the part about Hindus in Burma and I realized you and Sheila were at it again!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86737 Jul 8, 2012
Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
btw. as I ran into your post again about germans.. you do know I hope that the nazi germans found "refuge' to the USA after war . right???
and they were very well treated for .. nazis.. perhaps it wasnt you or your parents who did it but...
that
Refuge? Is that what you call it? We rolled out a red fcking carpet for them. They started our space program and helped form our spy/torture apparatus. What's more, during the war, the German and Italian POW's housed in the US were treated as virtual guests. My parents told me they used to have parties and dances for the German and Italian prisoners because they were homesick. Even though they were the enemy....we respected them because, unlike the cowardly Greeks, they had the balls to fight. Besides, they looked just like us.....We didn't treat the Japanese nearly as well...you know, because they're Asian and all. Our soldiers didn't normally take Japanese prisoners......if you know what I mean....

http://www.biography.com/people/wernher-von-b...

Location hidden

#86738 Jul 8, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out your azz, sissy. This doesn't concern you. I just don't like doing nothing yag-offs like you.
You dont like would have some meaning in life if you ever had been asked or offered....

if not... you know the recipe..the grapes are sour.. must be!!!!
you are american!!!
hahhahaaaa

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#86739 Jul 8, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH IS SAYING THAT JAN AND SHEILA ARE MENTALLY ILL!!!
I dunno Faith, but GW Bush and Tony Blair said that God gave them advice while they were in office, respectively.
, I remeber that too Bush said so himself God gave him advise. But as long is Bush saying it is ok loool. Cause he is war wonger and she likes that. Remember her post say kill 1000 muslims and more to be done. Am sure she happy now 20.000 muslims was killed last months.

Maybe she celebrating they dead now who knows.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#86740 Jul 8, 2012
atheist infidel-cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
i will admit, as far as zionist lovers go, i may not be the the "top gun" so to speak... but you know what the big difference is between you and lets say a jew ????
The jews appreciate even us "third rated" lovers... we cant all be pros, like you... worthless invading savage sh!tbag.
Go Zionist and their algerian counterparts the Sionists.
Ali does not realise it as yet, he just loves making an ASS out of himself.
As long as Ali keeps cleaning soiled bedpans he is no danger to any Canadians.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86741 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
I never denied Im "crazy"! but "crazy" in quotations.. that means Greek!
all Greeks are "crazy" We ve been acknowledged this by friends and foes.. when they couldnt deal with logic!:)))))
next of kin to Greeks are Italians. genetic fndings.. at least Rome and down.:))))
we're also always .. kids.. thats because yu thought my c alling spathis and IP "boyish" was bad. Not at all..:)
for you to calm down.. Ispent some of the best days in LOndon and Thessaloniki in love with the Cure..
http://youtu.be/l8CDERzun4k
No...crazy as in mentally ill. We didn't call Greeks "crazy" in quotations. We said they are LAZY...no quote marks needed. Also, don't try and suck onto Italian culture. You lazy fcks are always trying to steal from other, more advanced people. Just like you are trying to rip off Macdonia from the real Macedonians. You are almost genetically identical to the Albanians...except for the part where Albanians work and have balls.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#86742 Jul 8, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened in Flint is what's happening in slow motion in Europe...
Unsustainable entitlements...
Flint was the beginning...
AS CORPORATE AMERICA'S TREASON THAT HAS DESTROYED AMERICA COMES TO FRUITION, MORONS LIKE CHAZMO STILL MOUTH THE RUBBISH

God, you gotta hand it to corporate America. They know how to sukker the idiots in America!!!

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#86743 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
now .. why do you insult Arabs and muslims..
I think his behaviour is insulting for his species, whatever that is.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86744 Jul 8, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICA HAS LOST MORE WARS NOW THAN FRANCE!!!!
France hasn't lost a war since Waterloo.....they never fight.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#86745 Jul 8, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Really Chamzo not from them!!!!! Just from me, really. I think everyone if look way back, will see. I was just having fun wh is that wrong of me to have fun and not for others, but others needed to make a big deal about it. As liked him first, you and others has to make big deal about it as you were all talking for me, but I told you to stop and not put you buisnes but you all keep going none stop. I think those that did see nothing wrong with it could well see that and was more rather shocked y D2 behave in here and cartoon. Not from us.
Sorry, TG...

This is a public forum...

And anything we post is with the intent for others to see and comment...

When you retort...

The cycle continues...

Both you and he wanted this attention...

Feigning outrage is easily exposed...

You and I both know there was no reason to carry it on in here other than you both wanted the attention...

But the type of attention is not in your control...

Yet at any time either of you could stop it...

Had you wanted...

Location hidden

#86746 Jul 8, 2012
atheist infidel-cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>well based on my observations of what you think an american is, and while invoking your worthless god... I should follow youre example ????
hey... HER BOYFRIEND is the RIM JOB ist... I merely spread the word, and post his loved ones in kind.... funny how that works...
in your worthless gods name, stop making apologies for savages and their doers...
that ll be when your savage shemale friend stops biting people in general and me in particular..
Im not defending myself if youve noticed.. I dont need to defend myself i know who I am..

and in case you've missed it.. it all started with me defending myu american friend who s in Afg. and your friend the peasant calls a ...hairdresser.. and generally underestimating him the american ...... such sins will be paid somehow you know. Be sure about it.

my fake god.. as long as that god teaches me to speak good and think good and do good.. its a perfect god!!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86747 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>

"The Greek force in Afghanistan gives the best way the "lesson" that the NATO missions of Greece are above all humanitarian
Right....That's what cowards say. Here is the Greek detachment to NATO.....

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#86748 Jul 8, 2012
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by Saifur Rahman al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Conquest of Khaibar,(In Moharram, 7A.H.)

The Prophet marched by way of Isra Mountain and then went forward with the army till he halted in a valley called Ar-Raji‘, encamping between Khaibar and Ghatfan so as to prevent the latter from reinforcing the Jews.

The guides accompanying him led him to an intersection from which branched out three roads with different designations; all leading to his destination. He abstained from following the first two roads on grounds of their ominous designation and chose the third for its propitious indications.

It is noteworthy that some interesting incidents featured the Muslims’ march towards Khaibar; of which we mention the following:

1. It has been narrated on the authority of Salamah bin Al-Akwa‘, who said: We marched upon Khaibar with the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]. We journeyed during the night. One of the men said to my brother ‘Amir: Won’t you recite to us some of your verses,‘Amir? So he began to chant his verses to urge the camels, reciting:

2. O Allah, if You had not guided us,
We would have neither been guided rightly nor practised charity, nor offered prayers.
We wish to lay down our lives for You; so forgive You our lapses, And keep us steadfast when we encounter (our enemies). Bestow upon us peace and tranquility, Behold, when with a cry they called upon us to help.

3. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: "Who is this driver (of the camels)?" They said: "It is ‘Amir." He said: "Allah will show mercy to him." A man said: "Martyrdom is reserved for him; O Messenger of Allah, would that you had allowed us to benefit ourselves from his life."[Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/603; Sahih Muslim 2/115]

The Prophet’s Companions had already known that he would never invoke Allah’s mercy upon a close Companion but to single him out for martyrdom.[Sahih Muslim 2/115]

4. On their way down a valley, the Muslims began to entertain Allah’s Greatness: shouting at the top of their voices: "Allah is Great, Allah is Great, there is no god but Allah." The Prophet [pbuh] asked them to lower down their voices saying: "The One you are invoking is neither absent nor deaf; He is close to you, All-hearing.[Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/605]"
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#86749 Jul 8, 2012
5. In a spot called As-Sahba’, not far from Khaibar, the Prophet [pbuh] observed the afternoon prayer, then he called his Companions to have whatever food provisions they had. What they brought was too scanty to satisfy them all. The Prophet took it by his hand and it immediately grew in quantity, so they all ate to their fill.

Shortly afterward, he and the others, rinsed their mouths and performed the evening prayer without ablution [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/603]; he did the same for the night prayer [Maghazi Al-Waqidi p.112].

The following morning, at sunrise, the Muslims encountered the Jews when they had come out about their jobs with their axes, spades and strings driving their cattle along. They began to shout in surprise: "Muhammad has come along with his force!"

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: "Allah is Great, Khaibar shall face destruction. Behold! When we descend in the city centre, it will be a bad day for those who have been warned (but have not taken heed).[Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/603, 604]"

For encampment, the Prophet [pbuh] had chosen a certain plot of land he deemed suitable to serve as the headquarters of his army. However, a veteran fighter of his called Hubab bin Al-Mundhir suggested that they, under the exigencies of war requirements and for the sake of providing maximum logistic facilities, shift to another place.

On approaching the vicinity of Khaibar, the Prophet ordered his troops to halt, and began to invoke his Lord saying: "O Allah! Lord of the seven heavens and what they harbour beneath, Lord of the seven earths and what lies in their wombs, Lord of devils and whomsoever they have led astray; we beseech You to grant us the good of this village (Khaibar), the good of its inhabitants and the good that lies in it.

We seek refuge with You from the evil of this village, the evil of its inhabitants, and the evil that lies in it." Then he ordered, "Now march (towards the village) in the Name of Allah." [Ibn Hisham 2/329]

"The banner", the Prophet [pbuh] declared "would be entrusted to a man who loves Allah and His Messenger and they (Allah and His Messenger) love him." All the Muslims came forward in the following morning hoping to be granted the honour of carrying the banner. T

he Prophet [pbuh] called for ‘Ali bin Abi Talib whose eyes used to hurt, and handed it to him.‘Ali, on his part, pledged he would fight the enemies until they embraced Islam. The Prophet [pbuh] answered him saying: "Take things easy and invite them to accept Islam and brief them on their duties towards Allah. I swear by Allah that if only one should be guided through your example, that would surely outweigh the best of our camels." [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/505, 606]

Khaibar, it seems, was split into two parts with five forts in the first: Na‘im, As-Sa‘b bin Mu‘adh, the castle of Az-Zubair,’Abi Castle, and An-Nizar in Ash-Shiqq; three others were in part two: Al-Qamus, Al-Wateeh and As-Salalim.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86750 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
come on once said theres no reason for you to be shy say, it!! Germans are great as great as when they made SOAP out of JEWS!!!!!! C ome on peasant dont by shy... you said it Germans are great..
and you know Hitler may have been many things ( he even may have been a little Jewish) but above all he was GERMAN!!
germans are great!! says the american peasant .. germans are always great.:))))))
peasant is a zionist pig thats why germans are great!!!
Heil Hitler, peasant trash!!!!
:)))
I'm not the one that needs to pander to the Germans. Your grandmother spent a couple of years servicing Nazi soldiers to save her cowardly husband's life and now the Germans are paying the lazy Greek nation's bills. You should borrow your grandmother's vintage knee pads and get to work.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86751 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
well.. it's a proven fact -unlike yiour trash "knowledge" that greeks are the hardest workng people after Koreans and that makes them the no 1 in europe.
ok.
now about whiteness.... no matter what your unfcked jealousy compels you to say.... nothern europeans love the greek sex appeal and ...conseequently the greek gene!!!!
for you.. b elieve me.. the grapes must be sour!!!!
it's aslo drizzling inside your cottage.
:)))))
Nope. Greeks are the laziest people on the planet. They are the butt of everyone's jokes....a laughing stock. Neither are you white. Sorry.

Location hidden

#86752 Jul 8, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah...broke azz ho.
it's the point where i can every day bring you to.. that you have nothing to say but still you have to say something: that being blah blah blah.

you re very easy peasant.. very easy. suicidal . check it with a shrink. s/he might find pending on yur soul all the killings of muslims the hairdressers of your nation did..

TRASH!!!!!

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#86753 Jul 8, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
out of the millions of Christian nazis, there were 150,000 Jewish goosesteppers.
That was addressed...and a link provided

Few were Jews...

Using islam logic...

all humans are born muslim...

However...

You posted all nazis were christian...

Now you claim 150,000 were Jews...

But I know you're really just stirring the hornet's nest...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#86754 Jul 8, 2012
<quoted text>
native american my ass!!! you are simply American.. You need some thousand years to be able to say you are native, and even then you'll be the american who replaced misplaced native americans.
hahah it's funny how all clowns in he world hate greeks' long age old ancestry and hate them for being conscious of that thousand year old uninterrupted continuity but they will jump at any opportunity to declare...NATIVE...
NATIVE MY GREEK MAKETHONIAN ASS!!!
Pure American. We're only 236 years old and we've done 1000 times more than the Greeks have accomplished in five thousand years...LOL!
America...America.....God shed His grace on thee......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man sent 'grossly offensive' cards smeared with... 8 min Islam Makes Ameri... 1
MM: _ RACISM _ A Deep Rooted American Custom 9 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 44
Indonesia the new fascists on the block 56 min Onelawforall 5
Beaten for being western 59 min Onelawforall 41
Islam is woven into Michigan history 1 hr Sneaky Pete 6
The Orchard. 1 hr Onelawforall 2
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr JOEL 205,893
Reading Quran Increases IQ 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 164
There is no ALLAH. 16 hr Just a guy 204

Islam People Search