Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 477561 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#70869 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently swanie makes all her posts about her, her worthless love , err lust life, and her douchebag savages.... oh yeah and her son, which is mute.. since the REAL GOOD FATHER, has him...(live and learn)
and she'll claim the DRAMA COMES FROM ELSEWHERE, and her stupid pandering fan club will agree, even when presented with THE TRUTH, you know cause in dumbostanian time... Muzzen Love trumps all other discussion...
You piece of vomit...She does not like you and none of the girls here like you...the only one who likes you is the new hairy middle eastern convert who look like a man and who follow you everywhere...that's it old man...you stop bullying girls who told you openly that you are just an old fart...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#70870 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>
you might wanna enlighted our half savage pal, who claims your hot and doing arabs.
You need to check you sex before to give an opinion....All girls here find you repulsive...
Love Hurghada

Andover, UK

#70871 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>you might wanna enlighted our half savage pal, who claims your hot and doing arabs.
Omar?
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#70872 May 31, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are teh piece of garbage, shit and crap ...
He only posted a youtube video ..
You on the other hand is a pervert, and a sicko ...
Danetoo...why you did not tell people in here that you "spanish guy" is in reality a portugeese transexual....
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#70873 May 31, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between a moderate muslim and a radical?
They both have the same cause, it's just one does it with a gun, terrorism, some other form of violence etc...There's the "cultural jihad" and there is the violent jihad on the west.
I dont know,ive yet to meet this mythical moderate....

i'm sure theyre none of these islamic "radicals" costumed as "the moderate"....

because from what i can see, NO MUSLIM seemed outraged by radical islamics calling for the DEATHS of innocent humans, while envoking allah not so fcuking great name..
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#70875 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>yeah. sure... how many did you bang in actual life... you know, while living in the bronx
i think stallone did just fine... I certainly do... you know, because i actually date real women....remember stupid: Chicks dig me....
is that your dumb ass pathetic arab side speaking ?
You old pathetic man....the homeless in Santa Monica dig you...you felthy shit...no girl will give a look at you..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#70876 May 31, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
More travesty in "moderate" Tunisia, the one your brother in law says treats everybody so wonderfully.

Tunisian Actor Rajab Magri, who was Beaten for not being a Muslim....

http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/secti...
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#70877 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Danetoo...why you did not tell people in here that you "spanish guy" is in reality a portugeese transexual....
youre so kind to women,i see...

why dont you tell your swanie, your last date was in your back yard...err i mean your neighbors back yard, you rapist.
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#70878 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You piece of vomit...She does not like you and none of the girls here like you...the only one who likes you is the new hairy middle eastern convert who look like a man and who follow you everywhere...that's it old man...you stop bullying girls who told you openly that you are just an old fart...
the religion of p3eace... what are you gonna do when the ameriocanm kid calls you an islamic sh!tbag whos abusing his mom.... behead him ???

kalies is such good guy, he be good father to mine kids (thats so very clear, he loves the TRUTH i see) and his composure is ... well.... just like allah intended.. OUTRAGED
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#70879 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know,ive yet to meet this mythical moderate....
i'm sure theyre none of these islamic "radicals" costumed as "the moderate"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B_kyNIevsIsXX
because from what i can see, NO MUSLIM seemed outraged by radical islamics calling for the DEATHS of innocent humans, while envoking allah not so fcuking great name..
Instead of hiding behind your computer...why you don't go in the middle east and fight....you p***y...because you know that....the sex change operation will cost you nothing....pervert
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#70880 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You old pathetic man....the homeless in Santa Monica dig you...you felthy shit...no girl will give a look at you..
the religion of peace.... you dont see me going into fits of rage.. oh yeah,i'm civilized and well names hurt islamic savages, not me.....

truth fcuking bites... huh you "violent piece of sh!t"
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#70881 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text> youre so kind to women,i see...
why dont you tell your swanie, your last date was in your back yard...err i mean your neighbors back yard, you rapist.
It's you who make babies to the sink...this is the reason you will die aloooone and nobody will give a sh*t for days....the cats will eat your body....
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#70882 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of hiding behind your computer...why you don't go in the middle east and fight....you p***y...because you know that....the sex change operation will cost you nothing....pervert
why should i go there, theres enough of you fcuking savages right here... Oh wait... they pander to us here.
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#70883 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
wow,you want me to kill muslims ??? so islamic of you, death is your default go to response.

shush... i'm listening to a cool british tune, about bombing minarets...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#70884 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>
the religion of p3eace... what are you gonna do when the ameriocanm kid calls you an islamic sh!tbag whos abusing his mom.... behead him ???
kalies is such good guy, he be good father to mine kids (thats so very clear, he loves the TRUTH i see) and his composure is ... well.... just like allah intended.. OUTRAGED
Thinking insulting moslems will make you loved by Americans....you are the garbage American throw everyday...you ...p.o.s.
You don't deserve to be called anything...America and no other country will want an old farting man who can't stop munching on mushrooms all day long....and farting....pewwwwww

Since: Jan 12

Brooklyn, NY

#70885 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>yeah. sure... how many did you bang in actual life...
I am a gentleman I do not talk about my private life.
infidel guido

Santa Monica, CA

#70886 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who make babies to the sink...this is the reason you will die aloooone and nobody will give a sh*t for days....the cats will eat your body....
boy..;. the savaghe comes out when theyre angry....

can anyone translate this... besides "OUTRAGED SAVAGE OUTBURST"

all the while, i'm cool calm and collected... oh yeah... and the chicks, still dig me... you know why, cause i'm not a perverse islamic violent sh!tbag... like the allah worshipers who claim to come from some religion of peace, weve yet to see..
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#70887 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text> why should i go there, theres enough of you fcuking savages right here... Oh wait... they pander to us here.
There is no us....with you...you are all by yourself and no American will want associate with an old fart who can't stop munching on mushrooms and who will die by himself because he spent his time with the sink instead of a real woman....
danetoo

Walton, UK

#70888 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
he's got more real friends than you will ever have in your bloody little miserable internet life ...

you even have to go on the internet to get a shag you little pervert
danetoo

Walton, UK

#70889 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
and why don't YOU go to the middle east and fight .. piece of kaka you are ..

you can't even find a woman in real life .. LOL ... you are pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tension in refugee ''hot spot'' on Greek island... 19 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 2
Shocking dialogues between Erdogan and EU offic... 58 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 14
News Area mosque working to promote peace through un... 1 hr easylayer 6
Muslim Contributions to Science 1 hr Islam Sucks 355
News Islamic Scholar: Muslim Men Allowed to Rape Non... 1 hr Thinking 563
topix why ISA AKA BARON44 top bills......FREE C... 1 hr Baron Management 3
Muslim desperation at a new high 1 hr Thinking 28
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr KAB 243,220
More from around the web