Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490292 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70890 May 31, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Omar?
sure Omar, rashid, falafal... which ever barbarian, you coddle,, this month.
danetoo

Glasgow, UK

#70891 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no us....with you...you are all by yourself and no American will want associate with an old fart who can't stop munching on mushrooms and who will die by himself because he spent his time with the sink instead of a real woman....
hahahahah .. a REAL WOMAN ..

you find your love life on the internet like some sicko ..

I know Infidel well, and believe you me, he has more than everything in his life .. family, loved ones, women ..

He is laughing at a little runt like you who has to run around on the internet to find anything ... LOLOLOL ... hahahaha ..
infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70892 May 31, 2012
Truth be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Now calm down , don' be mad at me. This FBI data and for 1995, last compiled figures. Now write to the FBI and tell them not to publish these data because it makes you look bad to the civilized world and make it very hard to argue wirh Truth be Said
I guess you cant read... PUBLISH THE MUZZEN STATISTICS, well if there are any...

and when you say calm dopwn, you mean kile khalied, or you islamic savages ????

cause I dont know if i can stoop THAT LOW....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#70893 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no us....with you...you are all by yourself and no American will want associate with an old fart who can't stop munching on mushrooms and who will die by himself because he spent his time with the sink instead of a real woman....
what a real women like your internet moron swanie, how does that work without physical contact. Mind you I'd be worried that I might be contaminated by the 'f**king stupid virus' that infects the moron swanie if I actually touched that horror.
danetoo

Glasgow, UK

#70894 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You piece of vomit...She does not like you and none of the girls here like you...the only one who likes you is the new hairy middle eastern convert who look like a man and who follow you everywhere...that's it old man...you stop bullying girls who told you openly that you are just an old fart...
the truth is ... ALL the women here rather like Infidel .. and you know why?? Because he doesn't have to try ...
You and your love life all over the internet .. how pathetic is that .. shows what a lonely little boy you really are .. and that you are unable to find a woman in real life ...
just because one convert girl no longer likes him - does not mean everyone doesn't .. I can show you many many women and girls who like Infidel .. classy women .. you know the kind of woman you will NEVER have ...
infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70895 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
when all locic fails, a savage idiot,will resort to "mushroom munching" oh the mind of a fcuking islamic, is such a perverted thing to deal with... what a waste of planetary space.

I can only imagine what muslims do in a sink, apparently not wash in it...

will someone call an adult in to pinch hit for this islamic idiot...
danetoo

Glasgow, UK

#70896 May 31, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
what a real women like your internet moron swanie, how does that work without physical contact. Mind you I'd be worried that I might be contaminated by the 'f**king stupid virus' that infects the moron swanie if I actually touched that horror.
exactly CHTT .. bloody hell

The dirty bastard actually thinks he's better than Infidel .. that piece of low life shit .. that most real women wouldn't touch with a bargepole ...
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#70897 May 31, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
<quoted text>
More travesty in "moderate" Tunisia, the one your brother in law says treats everybody so wonderfully.
Tunisian Actor Rajab Magri, who was Beaten for not being a Muslim....
http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/secti...
Jan , none give a sh*t of you or your church in here... if you are interrested by converting Tunisian go there...they like people like you...don't loose your time reconverting the christians who left your faith...they read the bible...
Truth be Said

Halifax, Canada

#70898 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>
boy..;. the savaghe comes out when theyre angry....
can anyone translate this... besides "OUTRAGED SAVAGE OUTBURST"
all the while, i'm cool calm and collected... oh yeah... and the chicks, still dig me... you know why, cause i'm not a perverse islamic violent sh!tbag... like the allah worshipers who claim to come from some religion of peace, weve yet to see..
I don't mind helping an ignorant, so I will translate.
It means the outburst of a savage who is outraged ( beyond mad).
If this your calm and collected how about showing us some outrage and some tantrums. Tantrum is usually used in assocaitions with kids who are spoiled brats. hehehe
infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70899 May 31, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
well he blew thru a laptop in two weeks of sticky finger and keys... enjoying her "eyes" ...

muzzen's get all the virtual women... and stupid ones.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#70900 May 31, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
CHTH...calling people moron will make you look intelligent....You are the fu**king moron...because you are a croonie of a moron like cartooni.
Truth be Said

Halifax, Canada

#70901 May 31, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth is ... ALL the women here rather like Infidel .. and you know why?? Because he doesn't have to try ...
You and your love life all over the internet .. how pathetic is that .. shows what a lonely little boy you really are .. and that you are unable to find a woman in real life ...
just because one convert girl no longer likes him - does not mean everyone doesn't .. I can show you many many women and girls who like Infidel .. classy women .. you know the kind of woman you will NEVER have ...
Duh. Pray tell us what you are getting at. take a deep breath, relax, imagine the waves hitting the beach and the birds singing and then do rewrite that again. darn, where did you learn english!
infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70902 May 31, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont try... hell, i try and discourage it... you know just in case i have to disagree with them.... but then,i'm not so pathetic as to seek love on topix, i love all of you for your minds and opinions, not a servicing by every woman who makes a nice remark, on my italian stallion.....
Love Hurghada

Basingstoke, UK

#70903 May 31, 2012
While we're on the subject of French Literature :)- one of my favourite poems. It reminds me of when I was a student and spent my Summers working in the West Coast of France.

Une orange sur la table
Ta robe sur la tapis
Et toi dans ma lit
Doux present du present
Fraicher de la nuit
Chaleur de ma vie

Brilliant days :)
infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70904 May 31, 2012
Truth be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind helping an ignorant, so I will translate.
It means the outburst of a savage who is outraged ( beyond mad).
If this your calm and collected how about showing us some outrage and some tantrums. Tantrum is usually used in assocaitions with kids who are spoiled brats. hehehe
muslims lack credibility...go tell it to your goat... i was looking for someone civilized... you might have missd that part ergo your translation is suspect... you islamic sh!tbag.

and well, khalied is a kid... well judging from the content... and uncontrollable one at that.
Truth be Said

Halifax, Canada

#70905 May 31, 2012
infidel guido wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you cant read... PUBLISH THE MUZZEN STATISTICS, well if there are any...
and when you say calm dopwn, you mean kile khalied, or you islamic savages cause I dont know if i can stoop THAT LOW????
How low you stoop? Does not much stooping what you like to do
infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70906 May 31, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
CHTH...calling people moron will make you look intelligent....You are the fu**king moron...because you are a croonie of a moron like cartooni.
did you mean cronie, stupid fcuk... speaking about needing a GED....
infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70907 May 31, 2012
whats the best use of a worthless dumbostanin to a muzzen ?...

A) pandering emocions poster

actually,it helps to cut down on the perverse drama of inner species lust.
infidel guido

Lawndale, CA

#70908 May 31, 2012
Truth be Said wrote:
<quoted text>
How low you stoop? Does not much stooping what you like to do
yeah... ok stupid islamic fcuk, make it up as you go....

i guess you COULD NT READ THE PART about ME NOT being able to STOOP so low, you ignorabnt fcuking barbarian....

go play with the other mindless islamic idiot, kalied. you;ll certainly be withing your "class"
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

#70909 May 31, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
he's got more real friends than you will ever have in your bloody little miserable internet life ...
you even have to go on the internet to get a shag you little pervert
TopGirl is meeting a real man in Southern California....not a portugeese tranny Danetoo...ahahahahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Gulen Movement's Collision Course With The ... 7 min Tom Fontaine Proxy 1
News Bosnia's Gulenist Network 15 min Tom Fontaine Proxy 18
Maszid ko Randikhana kyon kahte hai? (Apr '12) 16 min Hindu gandu 12
News Imam: No such thing as temporary marriage in Islam 38 min jinxi 2
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 43 min jinxi 178
Turkish soldiers 'RAPED and STARVED 1 hr Tom Fontaine Proxy 7
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 1 hr west is best 833
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 253,464
More from around the web