Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 477421 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

sheila

Wentworthville, Australia

#67335 May 25, 2012
LBer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, that's why Islam ultimately has no chance - too many ass kicking Western women; fightin', clawin', starin' each other down.
It's all Western men can do to survive in this arena, Islam has no chance!(wink)
As long as people are prepared to stand up and fight for the right to have their opinion heard Islam hasn't got a look in.From a western woman's point of view Islam will never be acceptable because of how it treats its women like second class citizens
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#67336 May 25, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Still with your Bud Light.... why you don't go deliver your last cases before the week end start instead of spending your time chating and picking on girls...
Ah, Khaled is back? Enjoying Western life Khaled?

This is the guy who said, in reference to me asking what swanies reward would be after death, that a Muslimas ultimate reward is to serve Allah during her life, and that's it.

And she's still a big fan of his. Nice.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#67337 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling sorry for gypsies does not mean I approve of how they live
Ya but pointing your finger at us,for not treating them good enough but not wanting any part of them makes you a hypocrite.

East of Eden

#67338 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do Milena. You do enough betting on here for all of us put together
And what did I bet,sheila?How much money did you make from me?Do you make up imaginary internet money now?

East of Eden

#67339 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as people are prepared to stand up and fight for the right to have their opinion heard Islam hasn't got a look in.From a western woman's point of view Islam will never be acceptable because of how it treats its women like second class citizens
Ask Marshal,he'll tell you.They are afraid of woman on the Balkans.I think it has something to do with the Bulgarian whooping their arses back in 8th century,LOL

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#67340 May 25, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Top girl does not care, a guy could be on the wanted list for rape and she'll meet them and call us all jerks for pointing it out.
<quoted text>
That's an awfully jerky thing to point out...:-)

Dorchester , MA

#67341 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe,now you sound like the Turks.They like to insult us with that.
Turks?...Arghhhh

LOL

I deserved that...:-)

Evening Milena...hope all are well
sheila

#67342 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but pointing your finger at us,for not treating them good enough but not wanting any part of them makes you a hypocrite.
The gypsies appear not to be wanted by anyone and yet there are thousands of them in Bulgaria just recently in a village the locals tried to run them out of a village. My not wanting to to have anything to do with them does not make me a hypocrite. I do not live in Bulgaria and they are not my responsibility but the responsibility of the Bulgarian government
sheila

#67343 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
And what did I bet,sheila?How much money did you make from me?Do you make up imaginary internet money now?
A person doesn't need money to bet as you have shown. It is the behaviour that reults from the lack of impulse control.

East of Eden

#67344 May 25, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Turks?...Arghhhh
LOL
I deserved that...:-)
Evening Milena...hope all are well
Everything's good.Thanks,chaz!;))
sheila

#67345 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Marshal,he'll tell you.They are afraid of woman on the Balkans.I think it has something to do with the Bulgarian whooping their arses back in 8th century,LOL
That's how it needs to remain. Why would they want sharia law to dominate and control their life?

East of Eden

#67346 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
The gypsies appear not to be wanted by anyone and yet there are thousands of them in Bulgaria just recently in a village the locals tried to run them out of a village. My not wanting to to have anything to do with them does not make me a hypocrite. I do not live in Bulgaria and they are not my responsibility but the responsibility of the Bulgarian government
Let me tell you something.If a Bulgarian doesn't wanna work,he'll starve to death and no one would say a thing but when a gypsy doesn't wanna work and choose to steal,dimwits like you say he's a responsibility of the Bulgarian government.This is why we don't like Gypsies.If we have to work to survive,why should they be allowed to stay at home or go around and steal other's property and be given government subsidies for it?

East of Eden

#67347 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
A person doesn't need money to bet as you have shown. It is the behaviour that reults from the lack of impulse control.
So,everybody in this world who says"I bet.." is a gambler to you?What are you,mad?
sheila

#67348 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be fair now,you and Faith were the first ones who started on my English even implying I don't understand words,which I apparently do.And of course if you gonna criticize,you gotta be perfect and you are not.
When did you make yourself God saying that we had to be perfect? No one is perfect least of all you.
Freedom fighter

Australia

#67349 May 25, 2012
WoodrowLI akaAbdullah1940 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a Kid I wanted to grow up to be a Crazed, Albanian Dwarf with a Hunchback. Had aspirations of one day making it big as a Bell Ringer.
And you never achieved your goal, what a disappointment you would of been for your parents.

Dorchester , MA

#67350 May 25, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic! Full Metal Jacket has always been one of my personal favourites after Apocalypse Now....
Apocalypse lost me when Brando entered...

East of Eden

#67351 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how it needs to remain. Why would they want sharia law to dominate and control their life?
Are there any western countries who propose sharia for everyone?
sheila

#67352 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something.If a Bulgarian doesn't wanna work,he'll starve to death and no one would say a thing but when a gypsy doesn't wanna work and choose to steal,dimwits like you say he's a responsibility of the Bulgarian government.This is why we don't like Gypsies.If we have to work to survive,why should they be allowed to stay at home or go around and steal other's property and be given government subsidies for it?
So the bulgarian government gives them subsides what does that say about them.? No wonder Bulgaria is the poorest country in the world. Who votes the government in if not the people?

From what I have read they are not made to feel welcome anywhere they go and I know that some of them do work in Spain so you can't use the same brush and tar all of them with it
sheila

#67353 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
So,everybody in this world who says"I bet.." is a gambler to you?What are you,mad?
No but you are. You the one who has been saying "I bet" all over the forum not anyone else

East of Eden

#67354 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you make yourself God saying that we had to be perfect? No one is perfect least of all you.
I didn't say you have to be.I just said knowing you aren't,you shouldn't judge.You know we make mistakes writing but most of us have an excellent English comprehension and we can catch your mistakes as well.Why you should be the only one correcting others.Are you God?Oh,I forgot,you're Mahatma Gandhi.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Contributions to Science 12 min Purley_PudNucker ... 132
Is pure coincidence that the anti Islam trolls ... 15 min Even more Curious 19
Syrian Minister Boasts That Foreign Soldiers Do... 22 min Purley_PudNucker ... 6
Did you REALLY think The Ottoman Empire was FIN... 26 min Elisabetta C 21
Hijarbie Barbie 27 min The_Prophet_Lied 5
Why do Europe police ALLOW two opposing demonst... 29 min The_Prophet_Lied 5
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min ricino 243,119
News Islamic Scholar: Muslim Men Allowed to Rape Non... 4 hr Dawn of Reality 547
odds favour Donald Trump 14 hr khg 212
More from around the web