Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 490498 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#67355 May 25, 2012
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you never achieved your goal, what a disappointment you would of been for your parents.
That is extremely funny !!!!!

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#67356 May 25, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic! Full Metal Jacket has always been one of my personal favourites after Apocalypse Now....
Full Metal had me at the head scene...

Truth be Said

Halifax, Canada

#67357 May 25, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an awfully jerky thing to point out...:-)
J_a_n wrote:
Top girl does not care, a guy could be on the wanted list for rape and she'll meet them and call us all jerks for pointing it out.
<quoted text>
That's an awfully jerky thing to point out...:-)

Yeah sure. A guy wanted for rape will posting here for all law enforcement to see. Morons think everybody is equally feeble minded. You give internet privacy way too much credit, dimmywitty

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#67358 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
So the bulgarian government gives them subsides what does that say about them.? No wonder Bulgaria is the poorest country in the world. Who votes the government in if not the people?
From what I have read they are not made to feel welcome anywhere they go and I know that some of them do work in Spain so you can't use the same brush and tar all of them with it
Our government is required by EU to do so.
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#67359 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!Next,Israel should do the trial of Jesus.;))
Milena N wants to retrial Jesus, Milena N does not realise that Jesus has been dead for more than 2000 years.

East of Eden

#67360 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you are. You the one who has been saying "I bet" all over the forum not anyone else
So,I like saying it.What are you,the speech police?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#67361 May 25, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She describe her fantasy of me dressing in a Nazi uniform. I wonder when her husband is getting back. This is getting out of hand.
It has been out of hand for a long time.

If you were a registered poster I would ask you this though Topix Email because I don't want to embarrass you BUT....

You are very intelligent , why do you bother with her.

She is nuts.

Isn't taking out the trash two days a week enough ?
sheila

Kellyville, Australia

#67362 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any western countries who propose sharia for everyone?
Not as far as I am aware, but sharia comes in by stealth through the democracies that we have. It is brought in by using the current laws of the land and through agitation of special needs. Once there are so many muslims in the country they use the voting system to put their preferred leaders in a position to be able to change the laws of the land.
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#67363 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Even so,asking for a phone number from a married woman,who has never spoken to you personally is inappropriate,even if there are no "date" implications.
"Milena N" is trying to find out how to have extra marital relationship.
sheila

Kellyville, Australia

#67364 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you have to be.I just said knowing you aren't,you shouldn't judge.You know we make mistakes writing but most of us have an excellent English comprehension and we can catch your mistakes as well.Why you should be the only one correcting others.Are you God?Oh,I forgot,you're Mahatma Gandhi.LOL
Show me one person on this forum who hasn't judged someone else?
Freedom fighter

Taren Point, Australia

#67365 May 25, 2012
topgirl wrote:
Hahaha I can't but laugh see posting here, you others been planning how my dress gonna be looool and hamburg cake hahaha, brilliant, na gonna be most better lool, we will then go to 7 star hotel in Dubai.
You guys are funny, can't but laugh see reading it, lolol.
Jan, you are 10000% wrong, I now him most better than any of you and you will see when you time came how wrong you were. But it like talk to thick brick of wall in here, so just think as you want and priest what you good at.
tp is sop stupid that she does not realise in being wrong the max is 100%

I wonder are all brick walls not thick? at least 1 brick thick.
Truth be Said

Halifax, Canada

#67366 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
So the bulgarian government gives them subsides what does that say about them.? No wonder Bulgaria is the poorest country in the world. Who votes the government in if not the people?
From what I have read they are not made to feel welcome anywhere they go and I know that some of them do work in Spain so you can't use the same brush and tar all of them with it

Well soon you do not have to pay. EU is splitting into scores warring broke states
sheila

Kellyville, Australia

#67367 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
So,I like saying it.What are you,the speech police?
You keep trying to make me something that I'm not. I have never claimed to be the speech police. If you feel that I am it is your problem and you need to deal with it.
sheila

Kellyville, Australia

#67368 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case then accept it, stop moaning about it or leave the EU

Since: Jan 12

Zeeland, ND

#67369 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any western countries who propose sharia for everyone?
There shouldn't be. Sharia is for Muslims only.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#67370 May 25, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Jan that is totally uncalled for.
Your not a man of god or your god is sick.
I was in Amsterdam near a church by the red light district when I herd some sort of preacher giving a tour to the faithful when he made an obnoxious comment about the prostitutes.
I was going to call him on it in front of his group to remind him that they are still human.
Just as I got ready to speak the thought entered my mind;
There are none so blind as those that fail to see.
I walked off to go see my friends , thinking how his arrogance , in time , would teach him the lesson without my help.
You call yourself a man of god yet there is not a humble bone in your body.
You are facade without what you need most , a mirror.
You truly are more magnanimous than a man of God...
sheila

Kellyville, Australia

#67371 May 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
So,everybody in this world who says"I bet.." is a gambler to you?What are you,mad?
Milena catastrophes everything. I said you had a problem not everyone in the world. As far as I am aware you are the only one running around on this forum constantly saying "i bet" to everyone

East of Eden

#67372 May 25, 2012
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Milena N wants to retrial Jesus, Milena N does not realise that Jesus has been dead for more than 2000 years.
Hey,if they can retry Socrates,they can retry Jesus.
Truth be Said

Halifax, Canada

#67373 May 25, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case then accept it, stop moaning about it or leave the EU
What EU, duh
sheila

Kellyville, Australia

#67374 May 25, 2012
Truth be Said wrote:
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Well soon you do not have to pay. EU is splitting into scores warring broke states
The should never have joined together in the first place. It has torn countries apart losing their sovereignty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Migrants Protest Closed EU Borders In Se... 5 min The Prophet Lied 9
Is Hillary a secret muslim? 17 min Jackie 3
News Since 1948, almost 10 million Muslims have died... (Aug '11) 42 min Faith Michigan 64
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 45 min Rose_NoHo 1,157
christians to be slaughtered in their churches ... 1 hr ImFree2Choose 40
TOM & Proxys At Prayer Now 1 hr The Prophet Lied 1
Arrested Americans have ‘no regrets’ (Dec '09) 1 hr The Prophet Lied 8
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 10 hr ilovedesigirls 339
More from around the web