Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 516916 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#52605 May 2, 2012
Trisha n Ravenclaw s Pimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Milena!
FCK YOU!
Bad luck Milosevic (my great hero) did not wipe out all of you muzzies!
Go fck yourself!Milosevic would've never dared to attack Bulgaria.He let Macedonia get its independence because he knew we were ready to fck him up if he didn't.I don't know who do you call muzzie but try not to do it if you're face to face with Bulgarians,cause it would lend you in a hospital in a coma.Get that?Now,fck off!
sheila

Australia

#52606 May 2, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real,Sheila!How many of those women you wanna educate you think post on this forum?I'll tell you-exactly none.You aren't educating anyone.The only one you might wanna educate would be probably topgirl and that's if she pays attention to your posts.
Get real yourself.How many muslims post on this website.Even if the information reaches just one person on here and it changes their thinking it will have been worth it. If it starts a discussion between other people who have muslim women as friends it is worth it.IT IS ALWAYS WORTH IT

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#52607 May 2, 2012
WoodrowLI akaAbdullah1940 wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace Nina,
I try to do that. but in honesty I do often fail by letting my emotions take control.
You just human as we all, we all get emotion, you great guy Woodrow and well liked by many, know many respect you a lot in here and for you view and those that don't and attack you they just hatred, Nina is great, I like her, Chamzo a bit lol.

East of Eden

#52609 May 2, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real yourself.How many muslims post on this website.Even if the information reaches just one person on here and it changes their thinking it will have been worth it. If it starts a discussion between other people who have muslim women as friends it is worth it.IT IS ALWAYS WORTH IT
Ya,i'm sure the Muslim men here would go and tell the women how terrible fGM is,LMAO!

East of Eden

#52610 May 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I just love tough talking bitches like you.
They tell me all bugarian women are cheap sluts and all bulgarian men are a bunch of losers crooks.
Do you confirm that?
Where did you get that info from,you Turkish gay lover?He only told you that so you wouldn't cheat on him,LMAO!
sheila

Australia

#52612 May 2, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,i'm sure the Muslim men here would go and tell the women how terrible fGM is,LMAO!
Are you really so stupid???? It doesn't need to be a muslim man. People come on this forum from all over the world. Many people have muslim friends. Issues that have been posted on this forum can be brought up with them. You are so shorted sighted and can't see the bigger picture.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#52613 May 2, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life you low pieace of scum, don't feel threatened by her or you and anyone, get a life, you have a serious problem, go let check on you.
Yesterday, when you said you reported me was it to the Iceland police or Scotland Yard?

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#52614 May 2, 2012
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>First, let me say that I do not dislike Greeks. I dislike you. You give Greeks a bad name. As a matter of correcting your wild assumption, I hate no one. And, to answer your question: no, I don't care.
Thanks for the video. It confirms that the number of muslim converts in America is meaningless...
• Christianity is the fastest growing religion both in the number of new adherents due to natural growth (births minus deaths) as well as in number of new converts (converts in minus converts out).
• The total growth of Christianity (25,210,195) adds the equivalent of more than the population of Australia (21,555,500) or the U.S. State of Texas (23,904,380) of new Christians to Christianity. Every year.
• The number of new converts to Christianity is more than twice the combined number of new converts to all the other tabulated religions, even if we take out those with negative numbers (2,501,396 vers. 1,090,541).
• The new converts to Christianity (2,501,396) adds the equivalent of more than the population of Latvia (2,268,000) or almost the U.S. State of Nevada (2,565,382) of new Christians to Christianity. Every year.
My showing a vid about American islamic converts was not for any other reason but to show you why you will have more people peaceful and serene like Woodrow.. And this is something that should make you reconsider your attitude.

You are not exactly something to be proud of when you call people humans and subhumans. IF at best you think this is humour.. well... it is of extremely bad taste.
YOu are a racist because you are deeply insecure. I can understand the reasons for your insecurity , just dont try to cover it up it wont help you.. It will only make more muslims in your country.. If you dislike me that's no problem that's the good way to deal with people.make it particular and avoid overgeneralizations about whole nations.

Oh.. you must have noticed first hand that I do make it a point to be extremely disliked by phobic insecure racists like you.. It 's my call!

I said you are very short sighted and the sad thing is that you think you can convince anyone not to see what you wont see.
What you dont even suspect is that people around the globe are being awakened to a new awareness.. of the same threat and danger for all of us.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#52616 May 2, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>

My son .. the son of an Israeli jew - is very much against Israeli government and very pro-Palestinian .. and campaigns actively for a solution. And his father would have been very very proud of him, for being that way, as his father was very much campaigning for the Palestinians also while he was alive.
So things are not .. either Israel .. or Palestinians .. either jew and/or zionist ... or Palestinians .. it is not simple like that. It is very very complex. Not all zionists are bad .. they are not all fanatical idiots. A lot of them are good people, who also want peace .. a lasting peace.
And so I said it back there, you need to bring it up to le tit look good for you as always, patiece and you don't see is nasty, same thing D2!, unbelieve so nice woman huh, And to where my America, I don't hate america just those that has done bad, if I hated america, then I hate my relative there in CA of my mother side and my son so how can I hate whole america, isn't america suppose to be freedom of speech, my ex one know well what my though was, am not allowed to speak my mind what I feel about america!!!, is america so great and all that as Israel so great!!!

Back to D2. I could show a lot of post you has said to me, but am not going to to repeat for what you said back as you doing to me for the old thing said back there, patience and not so bright, I learned my mistake back there, but you has to bring it back up!!! Well you were saying to Lena he not stalking me, so you involing you into it so bright woman oh ye, I didn't need to say much, only you were the one blind, patience, he did went on you first said you were one sided, maybe not to you dircetion but to me, bur he went on attack me more for begin one side I said something about Israle he went on telling me I did offend him I don't even know for what and been stalking me even since none stop and I did try to ignore but none stop, so not me that looking for attention but him to me, you said to Lena was me not him seeking attention so you are involing you into it. If I would keep go at him even so he would stop to me then I am seeking attention, but is him seeking after my attention to rely to him, so after try ignore him, I got enough by reply back at him then he went more nasty on em talking about my ex-hsband everyone can see back by look back who started it. Him or me for all to see.
My site about Israel is not offenced but to you only and like you D2. As you are going about me with Khaled, no one other cares, it only you that talking and Fearless going at Khaled no stop and to me and who others in you gang I wonder!!! Did you know of the T-shirt Israle make!!! picture of pregnant palestine woman and target of her and said one shoot, 2 kills!!! and then other t-shirt of little palestine child, target on it too, what do that say D2, that is offen. Yes I against Israel and has every right. My site is nor progranda hateful site. Well good for you son. then why do you go at me for what I think, it my view not hateful site, that just for you thinking is it so is where my America jewish that why he may have got offened by attack me!!, you go on about me say to me not brainwatch my kids about Islam, not invole my kids, disgsuting nothing else.

Location hidden

#52617 May 2, 2012
WoodrowLI akaAbdullah1940 wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace Nina,
I try to do that. but in honesty I do often fail by letting my emotions take control.
actually I admire your and Jan's cool frame of mind. ok, it doesnt matter if we all are not as good all the time as long as we re not bad all the time.. That's

Some people here just like to bite all the time.. seems to me they love this game of attacking for the sake of it..
I guess too much frustration must find a way to be let out..
I see it as sign of our all decadence.Lack of happiness.
Humanity is in deep need of something.. something ..

yeah thank you.. Peace.. the more we say the more we might make it happen.:)

East of Eden

#52618 May 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Nope.
Trisha told me.
I wouldn't trust the bitch though, that's why i wanted you to confirm.
Is that what's your boyfriend called?His real name Trifon,eh?LMAO!

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#52619 May 2, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday, when you said you reported me was it to the Iceland police or Scotland Yard?
ignored

East of Eden

#52620 May 2, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so stupid???? It doesn't need to be a muslim man. People come on this forum from all over the world. Many people have muslim friends. Issues that have been posted on this forum can be brought up with them. You are so shorted sighted and can't see the bigger picture.
sheila,you didn't just discover America.FGM has been an issue for decades.You won't make no big difference.
sheila

Australia

#52622 May 2, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
sheila,you didn't just discover America.FGM has been an issue for decades.You won't make no big difference.
That is why people like you will never make a difference in the world. Ghandi was one person, did he make a difference in the world? People like you sit on your backside critisising others for their beliefts and standing up for nothing of importance. Your response is "I'll get a gun" Well Milena go for it before it is too late.

Location hidden

#52623 May 2, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>wow am in love with you country too :), i love to travel see other country, never did have fun see mine own, when did see picture of my own country i never have went to see I like what did I miss, but I still like to see more of other country to see from the past too, all the buildings that old so on hopefully one day, Thank you and wonderful music too.:D
thank you Swanie, you are welcome here any time, perhaps you should give us some lessons on how to kick away bloodthristy bankers...:)) we have a lot to learn from you..
We have your country's example as a good model of heroism taht we didnt follow though...Tomorrow I'll explore Iceland more now Im rather sleepy , no time.

Since: Jan 12

Zeeland, ND

#52624 May 2, 2012
sheila wrote:
Inbreeding and Resulting Genetic Disorder in Muslim Community, Part 4
Sunday, 29 April 2012 06:58 Dr. Radhasyam Brahmachari
Part of a report on inbreeding in the Muslim Community:So much for the all knowing false God.
According to the laws of genetics, offspring born of close-blood couples, such as of first-cousins, would have higher chances of having manifest genetic disorders. This is because close-blood individuals carry similar genetic defects, which are often silent, because each person carries two copies of each gene, and the good copy of the gene complement for the bad copy.
Let us consider this case: suppose a first-cousin couple have defect in a particular gene, called “G”. We denoted the good copy of the gene as “G” and defective copy as “g”. So, genetic make-up of this couple for this particular gene will be “Gg”. Despite having one copy of the gene defective, both of them will still be healthy without showing any symptoms of genetic disorder. But the children born to this couple will have the following possible genetic make-ups:
Gg x Gg ----> GG / Gg / gG / gg
In other words, one in every four children will have chances of both copies of this gene defective, namely “gg”, and those children will have visible genetic disorders. But when a couple are made up of distant bloods, chances are very small that both partners will have a defect in the same gene. Thus distant-blood couples are much less likely to produce children with manifest genetic disorders/diseases.
So, any community that practice marriages between close-blood relations, such as first-cousins, will have greater incidents of genetically defective members. Since close-blood marriages are highly prevalent in the Muslim community today, studies have found higher incidents of genetic disorders in the Muslim community linked to close-blood marriages. But Muslims, particularly their clerics and mullahs, refuse to admit this undeniable scientific fact. They say that Allah – the All-knowing, has permitted them to marry first-cousins. Had it been harmful, Allah would never have permitted the same in His divine decree.
First cousin marriages are legal in nearly every Nation even in the USA it is legal in at least 26 states. The USA is the only nation in the Western hemisphere that has any restrictions about it. Until recent years it was the most common form of Marriage in the Scandanavian Nations.

Fact: 26 states allow first cousin marriages; Most people can marry their cousin in the US.

Fact: US prohibitions against cousin marriages predate modern genetics. Hmmm....

Fact: No European country prohibits marriage between first cousins. It is also legal throughout Canada and Mexico to marry your cousin. The USA is the only western country with cousin marriage restrictions.

Fact: Children of non-related couples have a 2-3% risk of birth defects, as opposed to first cousins having a 4-6% risk. Genetic counseling is available for those couples that may be at a special risk for birth defects (e.g. You have a defect that runs in your family) In plain terms first cousins have at a 94 percent + chance of having healthy children. Check the links section for more information on genetic counselors. The National Society of Genetic Counselors estimated the increased risk for first cousins is between 1.7 to 2.8 percent, or about the same a any woman over 40 years of age.

http://chemistry.typepad.com/the_great_mate_d...

http://www.cousincouples.com/...

http://www.cousincouples.com/...

I do not advocate first cousin marriages and never had any desire to marry any of mine. However, what right do we have to impose our personal feelings on others where it is legal?

East of Eden

#52625 May 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Are all you macedonian a retards as you are?
Can't you read?
T r i s h a - is the name of one of the w-hoers working for me and that's who i got the information from.
Are all macedonian ladies cheap sluts too?
I'm Bulgarian.What Macedonians are you talking about?There are no Macedonians.They are all Bulgarian.And ya,Trisha is your boyfriend's drag name,LMAO!

East of Eden

#52626 May 2, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why people like you will never make a difference in the world. Ghandi was one person, did he make a difference in the world? People like you sit on your backside critisising others for their beliefts and standing up for nothing of importance. Your response is "I'll get a gun" Well Milena go for it before it is too late.
Better get a gun,than blab all day,thinking I'm making a difference when I don't.
Angel

Kópavogur, Iceland

#52627 May 2, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>
You right it more none-muslims than muslims in here and people come from all over world in here even so it egyptian forum so I has seen, there was more eyptian and other muslims but do not see them more, just few in here, maybe they in other thread not looking anyway, and many people do have muslims friends, that true too.
Angel

Kópavogur, Iceland

#52628 May 2, 2012
Can't get in my account right now :(, was cleaning something in my pc and just damn, hate when this happen. feck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've never seen a forum more TROLL-infested tha... (Jan '13) 58 min Serene and at ease 66
Topix Forums Being Discontinued (Feb '15) 1 hr Serene and at ease 58
Final Score 5 hr The Religion of War 1
News Muslim Mental Deficiency Caused by Inbreeding (Jun '11) 8 hr BB Board 139
News Is this what Islam has taught us? asks family o... 8 hr BB Board 2
Why are muslims such weak boxers? 11 hr LOL 2
News White Women in America cannot be Muslim (May '13) 12 hr Poor Rabbeen 14
More from around the web