Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 2,505)

Showing posts 50,081 - 50,100 of352,776
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a state of denial.
I live in the State of Michigan.

Are you one of those conspiracy nuts?

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

WoodrowLI akaAbdullah1940 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we believe all of the Prophets are equal and all Prophets brought the same message.
However those of us who are not Prophets are not worthy of even being in the same place as a Prophet, they are beyond all of us in their service and love of God(SWT) and Mankind.
ok, Woodrow.. so let s do our small part and spread the word :Peace, Salam!!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Nina M wrote:
<quoted text>oh.. my ..god!!!
see what happens when you try to make a country consisting of incombatible elements?
They tried to sell the tale of multiculti tolerance and crap like this.. now they pay the price.
Is it ever possible that Albanians and Bulgarians would ever make up one ..nation?
you tell me.. is it ever possible?
Ya,it's possible...in Bulgaria.There were thousands of Albanians in Bulgaria but now there are only about 286.The rest must have become Bulgarians.Long before the minority hype.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
but I am aware Milena.. I m aware.. but there's more than meets the eye
I totally trust God working in ..strange ways.
I guess we just have to see.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

<quoted text>
actually Khaled makes me laugh with his style.. But I only wanted to show him how.. suddenly we can react ..kind of bursting out...:)) never mistake tolerance for passivity.
that goes for fyrom for Turks for Albanians for anyone.
ehh.. you know me now..:)
Yes I do and you know me too.;))

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx Lena - and yes I do care - I get frustrated because ... Well it's obvious even to the most casual observer ... And it's a shame because - yes she's a lovely and sweet girl - but she's so doing herself a disfavour at the moment ... I can see what's happening - it's like seeing an avalanche and trying to warn - and the person bobbing along and keeping on saying "I'll be fine - i am doing great " - when so clearly it absolutely ain't ...
What happening D2 it not obvious even to the most casual but to you and you gang only. And now listen and then stay off.
am tired of you putting you nose into my life in here, you don't know me, so tired of you for it D2, full stop, you don't know me, am happy as the life can be even than before and many has said so back home in Iceland, my friends and family, even did gain a weaight I lost a lot, took me time, but am happy as I even was, I like Khaled why is that so hard for you to understand, you don't like him fine, but I do, am not a person that just jump into every mans arms cause he likes me, if I were I would then have let everyone use me and go home with everyone, my friends here at home knows me that has gone out with me I push everyone away from me that try, no matter muslims or none muslim and any oher immigration that has come to try, cause I don't like to be with just anyone but to the one I like and would spend the rest of my life with if that were to happen no matter muslim or none muslim, I donlt see a man as muslim or none-muslim, I see him as person and if like him, who knows, I just don't let anyone go fast at me, this is why and the reason I like Khaled and his joke so I laugh with him, why is that so hard for you to take, I don't take it serious as you what he say to me it not cheap for me is not cause i like him, I wouldn't just laugh with everyone, I just like Khaled why is that obvious but to you only, I like his humor, I joke back to him, am not jumpin up to bed with him in here in front of anyone of you, I would like to get to know him and if that were to happen then none of you dare to stand in the way of it, I hasn't talking to no one online and allwo no one into my camera but my son, but if I would is none of you business, i only talk to my friends on FB cause I refuse to let in to my other account if anyone ask, I let where my America into my yahoo account cause he was talking about want to visit Iceland sure he was always welcome, but he had need to stay in Hotel, but all of sudden he send me I have offend him and I don't know what what the fuck that is, something I said in topix about Israel as you do often too go crazy at people for talk about Israel and said I were alike you caus eI defend Palestine and you Israel, yes that what he said, so yes I love Palestine and defend them, none of anyone buisness, an confused for what I did offend hi with, am lost!!!, it all I know and whine and whine none stop I have offend him and then make nasty tread about me. I didn't do hm nothing but that and is enough, now you stop this D2, if I like Khaled, if Khaled likes me is none of anyone buisness, and the future depend. am not looking for anyone just cause he talk this way to me as you think, so again you know nothing of my life D2 but my real friends and fmaily, I was asked to be with a muslim when came home to Iceland, he nice guy all that, but I said no cause he was not my type I wanted to be with, so am not jumping into just any mans arm cause he is muslim or not. I hoe you get that now and leave me alone for what I like and believe and who am like, I like Khaled so live with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I live in the State of Michigan.
Hahahahaha Oh Faith, you too funny hahahahaha. The picture hahahahaha. Can't stop laugh now seeing that lololol

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

WoodrowLI akaAbdullah1940 wrote:
<quoted text>
One correction, many probably most Prison conversions are to the NOI not to Islam. While there are similarities between the NOI and Islam and the NOI call themselves Muslim they are 2 different religions.
You talk more trash then two buzzards at a landfill.

Every time something comes up negative about Islam you say thats not Islam and give s speech on what Islam is.

Go to the KSA and tell the King that his ultra conservative Islam is not the real Islam and your azz will be throw in the jail.

Are you BIG MO' s senior advisor?

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

FaithUSA wrote:
Not really,but I choose to keep my eyes open.Believe it or not,along with the crazy things they say many truths.You should keep your mind open at all times.

Since: Jan 12

Zeeland, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

<quoted text>
ok, Woodrow.. so let s do our small part and spread the word :Peace, Salam!!
Peace Nina,

I try to do that. but in honesty I do often fail by letting my emotions take control.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
Still laughing so ahrd of you burqa picture lolol you too funny.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really,but I choose to keep my eyes open.Believe it or not,along with the crazy things they say many truths.You should keep your mind open at all times.
My observation is that things are getting better in America. Life here is great.
Anyhow, me and my dog have to drive into town and buy a goldfish for my daughter before kindergarten lets out. I will talk to you later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>D2 is an intelligent women.
Is that why you feel threatened by her?
Get a life you low pieace of scum, don't feel threatened by her or you and anyone, get a life, you have a serious problem, go let check on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Swanie, I'm going to stick a piece of tape to my computer screen. I can't stop laughing when I see your new picture.
Loool well I can't stop laugh see yours too lolol

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My observation is that things are getting better in America. Life here is great.
Anyhow, me and my dog have to drive into town and buy a goldfish for my daughter before kindergarten lets out. I will talk to you later.
Alright,just don't forget to come back later so I can tell you "I told you so."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

Spathis Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? On Topix?
All I can say is, I have only seen you make posts with a negative slant on Islam in Europe, and on a negative slant on Swanie's character.
So that's my evidence.
Now buzz off!
Thank you SG. they just hyenas gang

And why are you follow me in other formu D2, stalkers like of you gang. unbelieve. Nosy woman, and none of you buisness what I said, you bring it all in here and you talk of ME, foing the same, stop play innocent, you fake nothing else.

Everyone can see it from them. I don't need to proof anytihng of they slang in here too me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx Lena - and yes I do care - I get frustrated because ... Well it's obvious even to the most casual observer ... And it's a shame because - yes she's a lovely and sweet girl - but she's so doing herself a disfavour at the moment ... I can see what's happening - it's like seeing an avalanche and trying to warn - and the person bobbing along and keeping on saying "I'll be fine - i am doing great " - when so clearly it absolutely ain't ...
for follow me around in other forum and then tell everyone were I was and said, no you do not care for tell everyone in here. patience and way out of life, you a liar. Get a life, I wouldn't even have done that to you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>"Detroit, with its huge population of 1.5 million people including 250,000 thousand Blacks, was beginning to see changes in its social scene.
On July 4, 1930, the long awaited "Saviour" of the Black man and woman, Master W. Fard Muhammad, appeared in this city. He announced and preached that God is One, and it is now time for Blacks to return to the religion of their ancestors, Islam. News spread all over the city of Detroit of the preachings of this great man from the East."
--From the NOI website

Detroit! I should have known!
are part of NOI
danetoo

Walton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>am here a lot!!!! I wans't here all yesterday until night time, but did see you were here when I was not when I came on night time the time so you are often here, yes am here now, but am not often here more than you bitch, and none of you buisnes, I don't care what you think you not loyal and nice friend and am glad I did see it on time and didn't you say to Faith am not annjoy you loooool!!!! now you say sometihng else am annjoy you and others, wow, thanks let me know, just shows.
I was talking about myself - not you ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubbish - just because you're flying the Algerian flag and backing up on Islam the entire time -- Leah is a good woman - shes never in all the years ive known her slagged off Muslims relentlessly like some - and never ever as bad as swanie used to / my goodness -- lol -- she's been very moderate and very balanced in her views - but is an honest person - and is also shocked at the change and hatred ... And the utter contempt shown towards her old friends - who were real friends - not to manipulate or influence at all ..
She's distancing herself from what she used to say or be - wishing to erase it - and any one of us - even with none of us being Muslim "haters" - not ever - she wants to portray us as that now - to be even more "integrated" into her new ... Her ... Whatever that is ... Doesn't sound like the girl any of us used to know - that's for sure ...
Yes when you say don't brainwatch the kids at the birthday party, that racist as you kow there muslims in my family, you try to show me link to not convert to Islam, what do that has to ay about you!!!!! And not to invole my children hmmmm what do that has to say about you a lot. I wonder did you say this to MM too!!!!! not brainwash her kids cause her husband is muslim, she did met her man online why is that different!!!! and not brainwash her children cause her husband is muslim!!!! did you say this to you brother too not brainwash you children as you hated it he did convert to Islam!!!! if not then why only to me, you fake, and big one. And stop follow me around and say what I said in other forum, just show the little of you, that not what good people do. that is rather nasty and none of you buisness where I go post or not and say what. disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,081 - 50,100 of352,776
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
new Quran website 6 min bmz 13
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min bmz 198,559
'Islamic State' Jihadists Reportedly Mowing Dow... 1 hr Faith 10
Get rid of the white kids 1 hr PATRIOT 4
Allah is not God says malaysian minister 1 hr Quadratus 2
7 things i didnít expect when i converted to islam 1 hr warner 4
WHO: Basic Hygiene Can Help Prevent MERS Spread 2 hr Trisha 2
•••
•••