Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 507902 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

La Quenelle de Dieudonne

Mission Viejo, CA

#316679 Jan 24, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
for you, sex is a distant memory.
...you mean ancient memory....
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

Mission Viejo, CA

#316680 Jan 24, 2014
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know this?...
is it normal for you to go after males when no women a dumm enough to give you a toss?...
Howdy chaz... wifie is satisfied...:)))

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#316681 Jan 24, 2014
La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Danetoo....Sheilaa is an intellectual...She reads books....She does not hate anybody.... she just bring facts... on the other hand you don't read books (you read recipes)... you gossip more than bringing facts.... and lately karma turn on you and got what you wished for others.... How your replaced pelvis doing... any dansing fiesta in Andalousia...lol
And the woman hating rape loving Jew hater kahleed is an expert on hatred...
Faith

Rockford, MI

#316682 Jan 24, 2014
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
No way he could afford weed - it's Buckfast D2 - it's obvious
Mmmm Buckfest. Finally, 90 minutes of driving through the Siberian countryside and it will be Happy Hour.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#316683 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Cheapie...is showing her sionist horns..Tomorrow i will come to your house and claim it mine...there is always the park where you can stay....take a blanket to keep you warm...lol
Is this a typical kkklamBreedian threat?...

since kkklamBreeders like you have been doing this for 1400 years...

and now that the Jews are taking back...

you claim victimhood...

You should go to Canada and steal someone's home kahleed...

in allah's name for islam...

Gitmo can always make ...'room for one more, honey'...

La Quenelle de Dieudonne

Mission Viejo, CA

#316684 Jan 24, 2014
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the woman hating rape loving Jew hater kahleed is an expert on hatred...
Still here racist chazmo...At what time wiffie let you in last night...It might be cold out...
Faith

Rockford, MI

#316685 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
...you mean ancient memory....
Nah. And I have actual human contact... Not whacking offf in front of a computer like you, you scrawny n@@ger f/aggit.
Faith

Rockford, MI

#316686 Jan 24, 2014
The closest little Queenelle gets to getting gash is harrassing women he'll never meet on the internet. What a fckng LOOSER.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#316687 Jan 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>14 hours is a long time.
tossing your own salad and strumming your guitar does not count.
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

Mission Viejo, CA

#316688 Jan 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. And I have actual human contact... Not whacking offf in front of a computer like you, you scrawny n@@ger f/aggit.
...Mandy is a dog Christine... not a human even if you treat her this way... Mandy kicked you to the couch because of your restlessness?.....lol
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#316689 Jan 24, 2014
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
The weird part is that I would prefer it to just stay cold. The Chinooks are annoying on many levels. Hope you and the fam are well. I am home today because I was run down by a cycler on my way home last night. Again a Chinook event. Here some people actually cycle in the middle of winter. The idiot hit an ice patch and he and his bike landed on top of me. He wasn't hurt as I broke his fall. He mumbles "sorry" and takes off while I am still on the ground.
I just love how polite people are these days. LOL!
Typical Calgary. No doubt the cyclist terrorist was a neonazi skinhead--a white Christian guy. If it were a black immigrant, Cheapsqueak would be squawking like a banshee.
Faith

Rockford, MI

#316690 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Still here racist chazmo...At what time wiffie let you in last night...It might be cold out...
Chaz has a wife. And I bet he doesn't live with his parents either, punk

I'm thinking of having a cyber-lesbo affair with my new gal pal Maddy. Ahahahahaha

P@@sy
Innocent Cartooni

United States

#316691 Jan 24, 2014
less than 2 hours for .... Real Happy Hour..... Todays baking.... Blue Dream, one of the finest indica's on the market....
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#316692 Jan 24, 2014
Faith prefers heat to sex
Millie prefers a hot bath to making out
LH is 50% straddling the fence
Lena on the other hand is insane with lust, ready to jump a wino bum on a backstreet alley
And D2 is a dried up prune
Nina is in a world of her own invention, drifting in and out of lucidness, mostly inhabiting a world of true fiction
Chazmo and Cartoon are impotent, suffering complete ED
And the Paki virgin boy wants to play Oedipus Rex, the boy who fornicated with his mother, in Greek mythical true fiction history, which Lena claims not to understand
Freud would have a field day with this lot!
Innocent Cartooni

United States

#316693 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
...Mandy is a dog Christine... not a human even if you treat her this way... Mandy kicked you to the couch because of your restlessness?.....lol
dogs are better than filthy islamic mouth pissers like you, moslem cretin and perverted raised deviant algerish!tbag...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#316694 Jan 24, 2014
Palestine is the eternal homeland of the Palestinian nation, be the Palestinians Muslim, Christian, Jewish, atheist or agnostic or animist or pagan. Palestinians are the sole native aboriginal people of Palestine. Zionists are carpetbagger illegal aliens in the land of Palestine. Zionist terrorists founded the state of Israel, an illegal apartheid state, founded using terrorist tactics, including Nazi-style ethnic cleansing. Israel can never be a legitimate state.
Faith

Rockford, MI

#316695 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't have a dog, youfckless little weasel. I'm really enjoying the quality time I am spending with my new berber playmates. LOL! Pansy!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#316697 Jan 24, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
Faith prefers heat to sex
Millie prefers a hot bath to making out
LH is 50% straddling the fence
Lena on the other hand is insane with lust, ready to jump a wino bum on a backstreet alley
And D2 is a dried up prune
Nina is in a world of her own invention, drifting in and out of lucidness, mostly inhabiting a world of true fiction
Chazmo and Cartoon are impotent, suffering complete ED
And the Paki virgin boy wants to play Oedipus Rex, the boy who fornicated with his mother, in Greek mythical true fiction history, which Lena claims not to understand
Freud would have a field day with this lot!
I didn't say I have my hot baths alone,did I now?
Innocent Cartooni

United States

#316698 Jan 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Chaz has a wife. And I bet he doesn't live with his parents either, punk
I'm thinking of having a cyber-lesbo affair with my new gal pal Maddy. Ahahahahaha
P@@sy
he claims his filthy dad is HIS roommate... over on s*b*t lane.....
i wonder if they took turn pissing on the moms corpse.... after all the deviant bragged about practicing his pissing obssesson.... then swanie chimed in...
Why am salty in mines mouth kokled ?
Moments later he hacked her computer when her head was turned... and now Lena is suffering her second attack by the deviant who has nothing to fcuk.... but LIVES IN THE USA... the epicenter of lena's retarded attention seeking mind.....
All the while the Gunga is scratching his monket brain, in Oz, wondering if he should send bus fare ??? on the chance he might actually score....
hey Naz... pick her up in your moms MB .... its classy....
famous last words from my friend... "you better not be BS'ing".... Really tw @t ??? Go ACTUALLY ASK THE VICTIM, not the PERP....., before you accuse, you simpleton. I think who ever got your ear is the deviant... you accuse others of.... and why havent you divulged the name of the perverted scumbag who pisses in your ear. Ignorant fcuking moron

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#316699 Jan 24, 2014
Nina,your idea of staying home turned out bad.I kicked the chair and I think I broke my little toe.Even worse,my husband thought that was funny.Now I have to figure out a punishment for him for laughing at me,LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 24 min Dragnet52 256,379
I am a Hindu girl in love with a Muslim boy (Jan '14) 1 hr Mujahid 153
Eight Muslims Beat British Teen Unconscious 1 hr Faith Michigan 9
News When Jews and Muslims really speak to each other 2 hr Jews are honorable 1
News Parallel hardcore Islamic suburbs sprouting in ... 2 hr Pardon my french 3
Muslims slit the throat of christian doctor 2 hr Love 2
PEDO BISEXUAL Mohamad n aBEAR HUG with his LOVE... 3 hr MohMad HADsexTOdead 1
More from around the web