Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
281,501 - 281,520 of 357,254 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha
boy.... speaking of buzz kill... im glad its not... 4:20 yet...

your patheticness, holds no bounds....
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>You proud not for you, you just Rome's skin(sex) slave! Your master was ROME EMPIRE!!!
Turks were banger your MASTERS!!!
First bang of Rome by Turks on 1071 ENd of Eastern Rome Empire on 1453 by TURKS...
What I was said!!! HISTORY IS AGAIN AGAIN FCUK YOU AGAIN!!!
So you are a little slave a gayreek ROME's GIFT!!!
WHO were the primary movers and shakers in the slave trade?
The GAYREEKs
WHO caused WWI together with others with behind the scenes manipulation and pushed them ass-selves to enter that war?
The Rome Empires Slaves or next name Gyreeks!!!
WHO developed and implemented massacres in Anatolia, Macedonia, 12 islands, Cyprus, which at the end killed more than 2.5 million people in the 19&20th Century?
Old names Rome Empire Slaves, HAMAMOGLANLARI NEW NAME IS The GAYREEKs,
WHO try to control modern day media as much as they can and manipulate Americans and others with their diaspora to black mail Turks with a fake genocide with the hope of sending back to the steps of Asia?
Yeah that 20.th fabiracated race GAYREEKs,
The constant racial agitation and demonization of Turks is caused by ONE group of PEOPLE and those are:
The holyshithole of goldendown GAYREEKs!!!!
So Turks will love your butt holes and heal as Rome Empire after Ottoman Turk Empire after TURKIYE after TURAN UNION TURK STATES as got the 400 million Turk on EARTH :):):)
Peach of golden down, good night !!!
Alaturc, why are you yelling and agonizing so much? Who are you trying to convince? the Greeks ? about what? 1821?

it s long gone . that and all 400 before it.

you are lying it's not 400 million years of Turks on earth. it's 400 billion years and you protest too much. Are you in pain?
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair...
kkkahled did only want to mouthpiss the freshly dead kuffirs...
And always in allah's name for islam...
I'm sure the freshly dead kuffirs he was referring to would have conveniently died a quite natural death just before his mouthpissing began...
Surely kkkahled the islamofascist would not have inferred that he himself would be partaking in the freshly deathifying of said kuffirs...
He did mention that his salafist brothers would soon be here to begin that deathifying he spoke of next year...
To raise that black flag of islam over the White House...
I wonder if it's tied to the ObamassiahCare website and its lack of even the most basic security...
Imagine a computerized list of all the most vulnerable Americans...
With all their personal data and addresses for any salafist to use as the kkklamBreeder kahled wishes...
Babz is in IT...
She knows the dangers of a globally open list of all Americans and their medical histories along with all addresses and all significant data including Social Security and birth and family...
EID Enraged Islamic Deviant....
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"Ramallah ("Palestinian Territories"/Israel)(AFP) - Israel has bulldozed land slated for settler homes in the West Bank, a local official said Tuesday.
The 255 homes are among some 800 slated for construction by Israel since October.
"Palestinian" landowners were given two months to "present objections to the decision," Lawadeh said, but "the authorities did not wait for those to be filed, already bulldozing the land and setting up temporary housing for Israelis," he said.
The filthy "Palestinians" have threatened to sue Israel through international courts , to which the Israelis responded with laughter. "
The filthy arabs need to pack their sht and get the fck out of Israel.
I was hoping the bulldozer would make a comeback... Maybe Kokwad and Swanie can sigh up for rubble patrol ?

Happy, all you can eat pancake day, palestine... Go Dozers.

http://www.masada2000.org/RachelCorriePancake...
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidelz wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic... except for his "swanS" emblazened on the Ozzie ass.... I bet he wants to piss on DAT !
So you find moron humor funny... how pathetic... but then again... youre that pious McStains wreck of a gal pal....
...lol...the pathetic gay American Foot Ball watcher want to control humour....He remind me of the president of La LICRA who wanted to muzzle the great entertainer Dieudonne...for that you are the recipient of LA QUENELLE DE DIEUDONNE....ahahahahahahah

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidelz wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha stupid fcuking people... i use the term people.... very very very loosely...
He looks like he could have birthed a few of the ignorant islamic deviants here.... Spatty Daddy....
And note that the poor guy actually sped up as the door began opening thus assuring that his bonehead would plant smack center BEFORE the door could open...

allah willed it...
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"Ramallah ("Palestinian Territories"/Israel)(AFP) - Israel has bulldozed land slated for settler homes in the West Bank, a local official said Tuesday.
The 255 homes are among some 800 slated for construction by Israel since October.
"Palestinian" landowners were given two months to "present objections to the decision," Lawadeh said, but "the authorities did not wait for those to be filed, already bulldozing the land and setting up temporary housing for Israelis," he said.
The filthy "Palestinians" have threatened to sue Israel through international courts , to which the Israelis responded with laughter. "
....ahahahahah...the filthy sionists are building houses they will never occupy......ahahahahahahah
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So, I was streaking down a country road infected by the Killer, listening to Canadian radio when I spotted this estate with a section of railroad tracks and a bright yellow caboose behind the main house.
I have decided to get one of these things and have it set on my property at the edge of the meadow. These cars were the living quarters for the person driving the train. They are like little houses. I want to give my house to my child and Mandy and live in the caboose on the edge of the meadow.
It sounds very monastic. I am a minimalist. You know...less is more.
http://www.guestcaboose.com/caboose_2007-1.jp...
Surprisingly, you can actually buy these things.
nice , cute. I d like it too but only if I had at least 3 of them put together they d make an interesting home.

minimalist ? phew my home is full of things things that all somehow aquire emotional value. sometimes emotional rubbish is what they become but still ..

funny though.. lately I ve been playing with the same idea. Must be because globalism connects people and their needs.

you'll find ideas on the net .
https://www.google.gr/search...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol...the pathetic gay American Foot Ball watcher want to control humour....He remind me of the president of La LICRA who wanted to muzzle the great entertainer Dieudonne...for that you are the recipient of LA QUENELLE DE DIEUDONNE....ahahahahahahah
Any American football player would screw your burr-head n**ger ass into the ground. Soccer players are little toe dancing queers in comparison. Any shred of credibility you may have had is gone. You should start making up words and doing sausage material. You ran out of meaningful dialog about two days after you first showed up here, troll...p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
....ahahahahah...the filthy sionists are building houses they will never occupy......ahahahahahahah
They've already started moving in. The IDF is shooting down dirty arabslike rats in an alley. Ahahahahahaha....that's the truth.
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
We call them budgie smugglers here - what a bunch o pansies
Like i give a sh!t what a bunch o drunks call multi million dollar football players or their uniforms... such pansies ???, thats why the white women all dig em... and none of em but stupid chicks like you and swan, like slurpee pumpin islamic mouth pissers...

you might wanna read about not only the success of NFL: football franchises, but the GIANORMOUS apparel after market and fantasy football... Largest non sporting phenomenon ever... Nike also just signed a billion dollar licensing deal... cause theyre pansies ... theyre deal, revamps all the uniforms, and creates a huge first run jersey market....

BUT !!! because you choose to side with a DEVIANT ALGERISHIT with the worst taste on the planet and a RANCID PISSING PENCHANT... you ... jump on the pathetic bandwagon... you dont really have to... we know the extent of your islamic loving english and jew hating patheticness.. without you making a further spectacle of it and yourself...

just sayin.
is Hurghada ripe for investment yet ? and lastly... dont you have a spatass err spart ass, to crawl up ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

White phosphorous is the proven method of disinfecting a geographic grid of muslim pathogens.

Clean and ultra hot burning, White Phosphorous is supplied to friendly governments for the purposes of de-muslification by the Dow Chemical Company of Midland, Michigan in the US Midwest.

White phosphorous....burns clean...leaves no trace.
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
you are not funny, you were never funny... THERES NO "HUMOR" to control you islamic BLOW BAG FRAUD, and MOUTH PISSING ISLAMIC SCUMBAG...

please... go fcuk yourself, perverted stupid POSaHOLE Kokwad....
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Any American football player would screw your burr-head n**ger ass into the ground. Soccer players are little toe dancing queers in comparison. Any shred of credibility you may have had is gone. You should start making up words and doing sausage material. You ran out of meaningful dialog about two days after you first showed up here, troll...p**sy.
even an actual gay football player is 10 times the man that, that dunbostanian bang and braggist islamic mouth pissing Kok, will ever be... and that goes for his filthy North Hollywood living dad... too.
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

In ten minutes its 4:20... Of course the islamic scumbag claims i am already "doped" up... even as weed is prescribed and legal, in my state.

Enjoy the Killer....

happy 4:20 folks.... except any coke heads or their filthy islamic supporters and condoners....

lastly, kokwad, please fcuk of and die, A S A P.... if not sooner.
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
White phosphorous is the proven method of disinfecting a geographic grid of muslim pathogens.
Clean and ultra hot burning, White Phosphorous is supplied to friendly governments for the purposes of de-muslification by the Dow Chemical Company of Midland, Michigan in the US Midwest.
White phosphorous....burns clean...leaves no trace.
I'm dreaming of a white crispness... allah akablah
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And note that the poor guy actually sped up as the door began opening thus assuring that his bonehead would plant smack center BEFORE the door could open...
allah willed it...
Islamic Kokery, at its finest... with a filthy Kok cheerleader in San Clemente... praising the berbaric act....

Moslems, scumbags of the planet.

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
nice , cute. I d like it too but only if I had at least 3 of them put together they d make an interesting home.
minimalist ? phew my home is full of things things that all somehow aquire emotional value. sometimes emotional rubbish is what they become but still ..
funny though.. lately I ve been playing with the same idea. Must be because globalism connects people and their needs.
you'll find ideas on the net .
https://www.google.gr/search...
There are no Turks in Turkey,

Explain this to babe PLEASE.....

http://www.newsbomb.gr/ethnika/story/377489/s...
atheist infidelz

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>They've already started moving in. The IDF is shooting down dirty arabslike rats in an alley. Ahahahahahaha....that's the truth.
Go IDF... and American made Bulldozers ...
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this fascinating habit of thinking outside the box...
;-)
I ve noticed that too :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••