Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492528 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Alaturc OttomanSon

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#300274 Dec 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Try to be relevant when you reply.
Shht Milosh your question is how relevant my answer got that relevant!

(Are you wearing underwear you -satin, silk soft! Damned demonic relevant of influence for me )It's fair enough for ugly girls!!! right?
:)))

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#300276 Dec 5, 2013
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text> Auuwwww!
Hooray!!!I always see thick a right leg in a shoe!
Or outlaw face of Faith. brrr cold!
:):):)
Must be a underwear woman!
When photos are coming!
:))))...
Funny part they are so insecure and obsess they have been dwelling on that for months now..
She doesn't play she immediately bets to put up a pic to compare herself to me... lol. Insecurity iclerine. Islemis. Bunlarin.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#300277 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>I'm not in the research phase about where this Egyptians in side of Egyptian topix.Why are attacking a Turk girl! Why Greeks in this game!!!I'm not on your side in this game.But if you kind of woman, you can't talk about her like that. Life is strange! Your best friend don't tries to help you, a Turk have want help you!You must be peace!!!
Thank you Alaturc, for giving me the chance to clarify things. I am not fighting. I am fighting back. Most importantly, I do not say a single thing, that was not already said by the karatoyrkala toy kerata or anybody else.

Moreover, I do not seek for help. I do not need it. And you know it. Otherwise you would had addressed your post to the karatoyrkala toy kerata. Not me.....:-)

Anyway, it is not hard. An apology is all it takes.....:-)

“ I've never”

#300278 Dec 5, 2013
Electra Makedonia Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
aaaaaaaahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa a Vre karatoyrkala toy kerata, embrace yourself. Love yourself for what you are. We are not the same. Nobody is. We are all unique!!!!!!!
Now, tell me how much you want me to upload another one. Better one. Will you do the same? Deal? ;-)
He he you see how insecure you are...
If you care to know as irreverent as what I eat, am sure first thing in the morning you look at my pic and yourself . I mean who would even take notice of that unless you psycho is going through my garbage.

“ I've never”

#300279 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see...again!
If I am not mistaken, then you are missing some 1.44%. Man!!!!! There's always a minus there. But, then again, mantaly unqualifed ;-)
You guys can't calculate. No wonder Greece is at default again.

“ I've never”

#300280 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you Alaturc, for giving me the chance to clarify things. I am not fighting. I am fighting back. Most importantly, I do not say a single thing, that was not already said by the karatoyrkala toy kerata or anybody else.
Moreover, I do not seek for help. I do not need it. And you know it. Otherwise you would had addressed your post to the karatoyrkala toy kerata. Not me.....:-)
You are not fighting back. You guys come here like pack of hyenas to stalk me.

Alaturc OttomanSon

#300281 Dec 5, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny part they are so insecure and obsess they have been dwelling on that for months now..
She doesn't play she immediately bets to put up a pic to compare herself to me... lol. Insecurity iclerine. Islemis. Bunlarin.
Sen sen ol!.. sinir sinir getirir, düsmanlik getirir, zaten Allah biliyor ahir zaman!!! bizler olmaliyiz, Ne olursan ol gel ol olmaliyiz.. Elbette dünya burayla sinirli degil, Allah dost olarak yetmez mi!!!
Her shey düzelir. Burasi internet!!! Gerçek ekranin disinda!..
Rasputin

Greece

#300282 Dec 5, 2013
Alaturc you know I support Turkey,but babushka is a disgrace to Turks.

Moreover,I have to remind you that Makedonas disagreed with her very politely til she fell in the level calling him gay.

You think he should not answer back to her just because she is a woman?

I don't think so.You wouldn't answer back if a woman called you gay from respect to women?

That's why you keep calling Faith c0unt?

That's why you stay silent when Turker attacks women here?

Please Alaturc...

Since: Feb 10

Birmingham, UK

#300283 Dec 5, 2013
La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
How you dismiss the argument of the toxicity of the toxic gas....or it's inlammability....can you picture this mountain of gazed cadavers being pulled one by one by these sonderkommando from the gas chamber and put in the nearby crematorium.... It takes 8 hours to cremate a body....just do your calculations.....6 millions cadavers....from 1943 to the end of war....
Of course you are assuming that gassing accounted for each one of the jewish victims that each one was created, clearly this is not the case, if you had at least read any factual accounts from WWII you would see that many different methods of genocide were used in pursuit of the final solution. Starvation, forced labour, disease, accounted for many victims. You are so incredibly ignorant you want to base you argument on badly applied science, because you cant abide the truth.

Alaturc OttomanSon

#300284 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry believe me I do not want to arrogance in this regard.
I'll let you, no matter when you need it please help me!
Do this, humanity will win.
Come on, get up, woman! Must dispose of bad energy, this not a help for you!!! If you want or don't want! MUST be taken a place with You, Babushka and Milena must play this game! Thrace deserve it:):):)
hahahahaha Drumers play to drums for fight to end !!!

Alaturc OttomanSon

#300285 Dec 5, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Moreover,I have to remind you that Makedonas disagreed with her very politely til she fell in the level calling him gay.
I don't think so.You wouldn't answer back if a woman called you gay from respect to women?
Please Alaturc...
Must not make b1tchy, you!!! They just women. They gift from heaven!!! I wish you'll the installation of positive energy.
Okay!!!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#300286 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>Shht Milosh your question is how relevant my answer got that relevant!
(Are you wearing underwear you -satin, silk soft! Damned demonic relevant of influence for me )It's fair enough for ugly girls!!! right?
:)))
What I'm wearing is none of your goddamn business,you sick fck.Go fck yourself!

“ I've never”

#300287 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>Sen sen ol!.. sinir sinir getirir, düsmanlik getirir, zaten Allah biliyor ahir zaman!!! bizler olmaliyiz, Ne olursan ol gel ol olmaliyiz.. Elbette dünya burayla sinirli degil, Allah dost olarak yetmez mi!!!
Her shey düzelir. Burasi internet!!! Gerçek ekranin disinda!..
Oylede. Bunlar. Ondan. Anlamiyor. Iyi.davraninca. iyice.aziyorlar. baksana.ne yedigime.kadar.not.tutmuslar.
Iyi.gunler. Alaturk.

“ I've never”

#300288 Dec 5, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Please Alaturc...
Yeah all your problem is Babushka. We got that right.
Something in selanik water making you all very obsessed and talk like you are another brick in the wall...distorted reality and underdeveloped. Kuyruk. Acisi. Cok sizde.
danetoo

London, UK

#300289 Dec 5, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Khaled, leave CHTT out of it...isn't bull fighting changing an animals behaviour?.

Let's see now, if you were the bull, had nowhere to hide and people were attacking you, on horseback and on the ground, sticking your neck with a sharp knife, goading you, wouldn't that be enough to change your behaviour....

Have you ever seen how docile a bull can be when treated kindly?

PS, Did you like the jamas, wish I knew where to buy them, gonna get me pair , although it's not a good likeness of Al Sisi.

Yesterday:

Egypt's Military Chief Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi Person of the Year?

With less than 48 hours until voting closes, Military Chief Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi leads poll results for who readers think most influenced the news in 2013 for better or worse.

As of now, Al-Sisi has 19.7% of the vote, followed by Miley Cyrus with 18.9% and Turkey's PM Erdogan with 18.8%. With more than 300,000 votes, Al-Sisi has only recently surpassed Erdogan and Miley Cyrus to take the lead in the poll which will close on December 4th (US time).

While TIME's Person of the Year will still be decided by TIME's editors, the winner of the polls will be announced and it is thought that the polls have some influence over the decision.

Miley Cyrus????? WTF?
Khaled is a psychopath - he has no empathy for man nor beast ..., the only person he considers is his own narcissistic self ...

And Miley Cyrus ?? Lol - funny - again Khaled mentioned her a few times ... In connection with having her poster on his wall - and "enjoying himself" *gag*- and obviously he cannot be the only one in that region of the world - considering how high in .... Popularity (!!) polls she is ... Can't be her brains ... Lol ..., more her behind

Alaturc OttomanSon

#300290 Dec 5, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oylede. Bunlar. Ondan. Anlamiyor. Iyi.davraninca. iyice.aziyorlar. baksana.ne yedigime.kadar.not.tutmuslar.
Iyi.gunler. Alaturk.
Ben buraya kafami dagitmak için giriyorum. Sanirim sende!
Ama görüyorum ki sinir oluyoruz falan!
Ne gerek var! Kizcaksam, anama kizarim, kardesime kizarim!
Yüzlerini bile bilmedigim insanlara niye kizayim! Avanakmiyim ben!
Eglenceli hale getirelim burayi, sevelim sevilelim derim ben yine...
Tabi benim ingilizce yeterli degil.. Sizlere kaliyor bu is...:):):).
Yani uzun lafin hulasasis internette bari Canini cancagizini sikma hayat yeterince yapiyor onu zaten...
Degil mi ?...

Alaturc OttomanSon

#300291 Dec 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>What I'm wearing is none of your goddamn business,you sick fck.Go fck yourself!
Mean is do not wear underwear???
Right!
I should have known from your cold/ars speech.I am so stupid, girl's ars cold as girl's soul.
brrrr it's cold as that faith's words!!!!Always ahead of Greek girls into fevers of wear. eheheheheh....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#300292 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No bassyclassy. That is not mocking. Unless you mean mocking yourself. That's an attempt to mock. A very bad imitating one, I must confess.......
What it is, to be precise is the karaturkala toy kerata brain limited style, trying to pass through as everything but what it actually is.
Hanouma peasant tRough and tRough (with the right thick Turkish accent of course)
aaaaaaahahaahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaha hahaaaaaaaaaaa
.. dont put too many ideas in your post she cant follow.

what a ---discuSSing creature---- you are !

rofolol big time!

“ I've never”

#300293 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>Ben buraya kafami dagitmak için giriyorum. Sanirim sende!
Ama görüyorum ki sinir oluyoruz falan!
Ne gerek var! Kizcaksam, anama kizarim, kardesime kizarim!
Yüzlerini bile bilmedigim insanlara niye kizayim! Avanakmiyim ben!
Eglenceli hale getirelim burayi, sevelim sevilelim derim ben yine...
Tabi benim ingilizce yeterli degil.. Sizlere kaliyor bu is...:):):).
Yani uzun lafin hulasasis internette bari Canini cancagizini sikma hayat yeterince yapiyor onu zaten...
Degil mi ?...
Tamam da sinir.etmekte. eylenceli.oluyordu..:)
yav.abi.bunlari.kim.ciddiye.al ir. tamam.senin.hatirin.olsun.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#300294 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>Mean is do not wear underwear???
Right!
I should have known from your cold/ars speech.I am so stupid, girl's ars cold as girl's soul.
brrrr it's cold as that faith's words!!!!Always ahead of Greek girls into fevers of wear. eheheheheh....
Ya,gobble gobble.Shutup,fucktard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Wisdom And Mercy Of Islam (Apr '10) 6 min USS LIBERTY 1,113
Why do Muslims on this forum not condemned the ... 9 min Miserable Muslim ... 4
Intellectual muslims discuss islam 39 min Cheap Muslim freak 3
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Islam sucks 254,079
Jews _ the cursed diaspora 1 hr Marco the atheist 8
News Kosovo Continues Confronting Radical Islam 1 hr Chris 3
(((((((((( "Allah" Mentioned in the Bible))))))... 2 hr Hangermann 95
Islam is shrinking. Quickly. 9 hr naman 81
More from around the web