Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521865 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Milena S

Stevens Point, WI

#291731 Nov 6, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>How'd you get to Wisconsin so fast?
A long long time ago I used to live at
213 Hendricks St,Merrill,Wi.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#291732 Nov 6, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
Hey Kokwad... i hear muslims are serving up muslim, for dinner...
can we send you there ?... maybe you can educate the waitresses there.... or harass them....
You can probably order that with zucchini.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#291734 Nov 6, 2013
I hear it tastes like chicken.

Yes, I'll have the deep fried arab, a house salad and a Dr. Pepper.....On second thought,...It's after noon. I'll have a Buckfest.
Milena S

Stevens Point, WI

#291740 Nov 6, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
By the way milena.... the highly intelligent MONKEY from north africa... claims its mirrored... cause that dope uses catch phases for english...
the BANNER is apparently and prolly intentionally upside down, not mirrored...
I wish these "highly intelligent" egotestacle islamic ass hol es, would get ACTUALLY INTELLIGENT....
Yes,it's upside down.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#291742 Nov 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>What lies,sheila?
Yawn, Milena denying her blatant lies yet again with more meaningless rants. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291743 Nov 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Ya,you can visit your shthole Fyrom instead.
Not mine, never has been and never will be, no matter how much you wish it were so

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291745 Nov 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Well,in this case,you shouldn't make the statement that you always tell the truth.That alone makes you a liar.
Why? I'm only lying to a liar and so it doesn't matter. One cancels the other out. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#291746 Nov 6, 2013
"SANTA FE, New Mexico (Reuters)- A New Mexico man has filed a lawsuit claiming police subjected him to repeated anal probes and enemas after a routine traffic stop because they suspected he was hiding drugs."
Officers suspected that he was hiding drugs in his anus, based on the way he was standing and the fact that a police dog alerted to his driver's seat, and obtained a search warrant "to include but not limited to (plaintiff's) anal cavity," according to the lawsuit."
It never occurred to me that the cops could get a warrant to search your ass. It's probably a good thing.

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-man-sues-over-re...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291747 Nov 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I have a suggestion for you.Get a dictionary and learn the difference between qualify and clarify.
I have a better suggestion shove the dictionaly up your ass and try and absorb it's meaning via osmosis, because your brain is in lock down. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291748 Nov 6, 2013
*dictionary
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#291749 Nov 6, 2013
"he was forced to undergo eight searches - including digital penetration of his anus, three enemas, two X-rays and a colonoscopy.

Ultimately, no drugs were found, according to the complaint, which says that the Gila Regional Medical Center billed Eckert for the services it performed."

So basically, they got a warrant, put a dress on him and made him their bitch and then sent him a bill.

Crime doesn't pay.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291750 Nov 6, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
It is relevant to the fish lovers in Turkey. Especially Black Sea anchovy prices are very very relevant..:)
That may well be true but none of that is going to help Milena and her lies :)

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291751 Nov 6, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>OK Sheilaa-serious question-
Why is it that such monsters are allowed to remain in the UK?
Who in the decision making process allows these hideous peoples into this small island that is already overpopulated and bursting at the seams socially?
What needs to be done before an unstoppable bloodbath occurs in the UK and these minorities become the butt of a violence unleashed that has been brewing for generations!
No one in authority seems attuned to the feelings and wishes of the population at large.
Are there other forces at work that want to compromise the indigenous population?
Why are these monsters allowed to stay in Britain??? In my opinion because leftists think that by pandering to these ratbags they will suddenly see the light, change their behaviour, get jobs and assimilate into mainstream Britain instead of bludging on it

Who allows these people into Britain? Why the Labour government of course. They believed that increased immigration numbers would be politically advantageous to them. It was also Labour who cancelled the primary purpose rule in the late 1990's which had previously made it very difficult for families to join their spouses over there. Figures from 2008 show that 40,000 people were granted citizenship just on the basis of marriage alone

The asylum seekers who have their claims rejected are still not being sent back to where they originally came from. Whose fault is that if not the governments
It was labour that increased the work visas dramatically whilst spouting the benefits of doing so. In their opinion it would put an end to labour and skill shortages and boost prosperity for one and all. Unfortunately that didn't happen and won't happen when they are being given handouts left right and centre by the government.

Multiculturalism has failed big time and will continue to do so. Especially when you are bringing in people who do not recognise the law of the land they are living in and are doing everything possible to change or subvert it.

I believe that the government is very well aware of what is happening but from their perspective they are looking for self gratification, power and have short term vision or none at all.

It needs to stop all immigration and reassess how it has impacted on the British culture at the expense and destruction of the British way of life. There are too many unemployed people living in Britain and some of them are claiming for up to 4 wives. The dole needs to be suspended and it should be available only for people who are gainfully employed no matter if it is cleaning toilets or sweeping the streets or maintaining the parks and gardens. If people don't like it they should be shown the back door

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291752 Nov 6, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing'pathetic' about claiming Christos a Greek-No one can prove he was a jew!
Only 'pathetic' sheep who follow blindly .
On examination the balance of serious probablity is that he was a Greek and the Caiaphas jerkoff who was a close buddy of Pilate arranged to get rid of the 'Greek'!!
Cleopatra had only Greek in her because the Ptolemies if you know anything about history remained among their own!
Jesus was definitely a Jew who kept all the Jewish holidays as did his parents. When he was crucified a sign was put above him in three languages that stated he was the king of the Jews.He taught at the synagogue and read the Hebrew torah

If you were truly a Christian you would no more deny that than deny you have Greek ancestry

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291753 Nov 6, 2013
How dhimmified is this guy??

Secretary of State John Kerry Refuses to Say If Women Should Be Allowed to Drive

The nation that once stood up to Communism now boasts of a Secretary of State who can’t say whether women should be allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia

November 5, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/secr...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291754 Nov 6, 2013
Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Sweden: Bomb found on Islam-critical politician's car
20:34 | Posted by Nicolai Sennels

Sverigedemokraterna (The Sweden Democrats) is known for being critical against Islam and Muslim immigration:

"Tuesday night a Swedish politician from Sverigedemokraterna discovered a small explosive device on his car, and he called the police when it detonated around three o'clock.
Police believe the motive may be that the man is a member of the party that is ideologically aligned with the Danish People's Party.
'- It was a small explosive charge, and it damaged the steel and glass. He is a member of the party and we believe that this may be the reason,' says Mats Gloss Berg from Uddevalle police to Aftonbladet.
On Sunday night another person associated with Sverigedemokraterna was subjected to a criminal threat.
'- Somebody broke a window and wrote something on his two cars, and put letter in the mailbox,' says Mats Gloss Berg."
Source: DR

http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.gr/2013/11/...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291755 Nov 6, 2013
Pakistani doctor who got drunk because he was away from his family during Eid sexually assaulted woman on bus a month after arriving in Britain

Ali Ehsan groped woman then followed her off the bus and assaulted her
31-year-old doctor was caught thanks to police CCTV appeal
Ehsan was working in Bournemouth and had left his family in Pakistan
Sentenced to eight months in prison after pleading guilty to sexual assault

By Hugo Gye

PUBLISHED: 15:44 GMT, 5 November 2013 | UPDATED: 15:11 GMT, 6 November 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24878...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#291756 Nov 6, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was definitely a Jew who kept all the Jewish holidays as did his parents. When he was crucified a sign was put above him in three languages that stated he was the king of the Jews.He taught at the synagogue and read the Hebrew torah
If you were truly a Christian you would no more deny that than deny you have Greek ancestry
Very pat-Except that there is a problem -
No one saw him no one can even say that he did exist-
One can only surmise
The fact that Caiaphas was so close to the Roman master Pilate and the fact that reportedly a man called jesus-a Greek name -was a thorn in the side of the pharisees who was executed in a style reserved only for political crimes-by crucifixion- would strongly suggest that the man would be Greek.
Remember the tribe hated the Greeks who had hellenised them and as someone who challenged their BS would be a candidate for murder.
Rember that the Hebrews were vile to any they ruled over - they murdered and enslaved and were eminent slave traders-.
We seeit today in Palestine -we also se their nazilike actions to arabs and the way they cuddle up to the USA-the new pilate- to fight wars on behalf of their tribe-
Facts you cannot ignore-
I appreciate you are sold on the myths but you need to step back and re-examine -
Jesus a Greek name simply a Judaean-not a jew-there was no such denomination at that time-King Edward the first called them 'Jews' when he kicked them out of England for thier usurious practices-
The NT in Greek- too much Greek to ignore!
The word '
'logos' is Greek
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#291758 Nov 6, 2013
infidel cartooni wrote:
hahahaha my kind o mayor..........
The Mayor of London was very worried about a plague of pigeons in the City Centre.
He could not remove the pigeons from the city.
All of London was full of pigeon poop, the people of London could not walk on the pavements, or drive on the roads.
It was costing a fortune to keep the streets and pavements clean.
One day a man came to the Town Hall and offered the Mayor a proposition.
'I can rid your beautiful city of its plague of pigeons without any cost to the city.
But, you must promise not to ask me any questions.
Or, you can pay me one million pounds to ask one question.
The mayor considered the offer briefly and accepted the free proposition.
The next day the man climbed to the top of Nelson's Column, opened his coat, and released a blue pigeon.
The blue pigeon circled in the air and flew up into the bright blue London sky.
All the pigeons in London saw the blue pigeon and gathered up in the air behind the bird.
The London pigeons followed the blue pigeon as she flew eastwards out of the city.
The next day the blue pigeon returned completely alone to the man on top of Nelson's Column.
The Mayor was very impressed.
He felt the man and the blue pigeon had performed a wonderful miraculous service to rid London of the plague of pigeons.
Even though the man with the pigeon had charged nothing, the mayor presented him with a cheque for 1 million pounds and told the man that, indeed, he did have a question to ask and even though they had agreed to no fee and the man had rid the city of pigeons, he decided to pay the 1 million just to get to ask
ONE question.
The man accepted the money and told the mayor to ask his ONE question.
The mayor asked:
Do you have a blue Muslim ??
What a crashing bore of a story by a deviato sausagefecimuncher

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#291759 Nov 6, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Very pat-Except that there is a problem -
No one saw him no one can even say that he did exist-
One can only surmise
The fact that Caiaphas was so close to the Roman master Pilate and the fact that reportedly a man called jesus-a Greek name -was a thorn in the side of the pharisees who was executed in a style reserved only for political crimes-by crucifixion- would strongly suggest that the man would be Greek.
Remember the tribe hated the Greeks who had hellenised them and as someone who challenged their BS would be a candidate for murder.
Rember that the Hebrews were vile to any they ruled over - they murdered and enslaved and were eminent slave traders-.
We seeit today in Palestine -we also se their nazilike actions to arabs and the way they cuddle up to the USA-the new pilate- to fight wars on behalf of their tribe-
Facts you cannot ignore-
I appreciate you are sold on the myths but you need to step back and re-examine -
Jesus a Greek name simply a Judaean-not a jew-there was no such denomination at that time-King Edward the first called them 'Jews' when he kicked them out of England for thier usurious practices-
The NT in Greek- too much Greek to ignore!
The word '
'logos' is Greek
You either believe what the bible teaches or you don't.Jesus lived as a Jew and was raised in Nazareth (Luke 2:39-40). Both were Jewish towns at the time, according to archeologists and historians. Bethlehem is just south of Jerusalem while Nazareth is north, in the Galilee section. Both of Jesus's parents were from Nazareth (Luke 1:26-27, 2:4, 39) and they returned there with the Jesus when they had done everything according to the Law of the Lord that his birth required (Luke 2:39). His aunt and uncle were also Torah observant Jews (Luke 1:6)
His parents kept the Passover (Luke 2:41) in observance of Deut. 16:16.
He observed Succot (John 7:2, 10) and went up to Jerusalem (John 7:14). He also observed Hanukah (John 10:22)

Pilate aked him if he were the king of the Jews Mark 15:2 to which he agreed. Joseph of Arimethea, who took custody of Yeshua's body, was Jewish (Luke 23:50-52) and he laid the body in his own new tomb (Matt. 27:59-60). Therefore, Yeshua was buried in a Jewish cemetery. He was also buried according to Jewish custom of the time (John 19:40). Without doubt, Jesus died a Jew.

So these are just some of the things that support Jesus being a Jew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Cancels Christmas market; holds special ... 1 hr I kno th answer 2... 3
Islam can never be exterminated 2 hr you may call me G... 15
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 2 hr Reality 42
The 3rd temple will bring in the Anti Christ 3 hr Pious pelgrim 5
Congratulations Doug Jones 16 hr Khan 1
Trump will soon be behind bars 23 hr Latin lover 2
I've never seen a forum more TROLL-infested tha... (Jan '13) Mon Prophet Muhammad 73
More from around the web