Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 492454 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

danetoo

Zaragoza, Spain

#289441 Oct 31, 2013
oh and here's a good saying about Denmark by a Danish philosopher - Piet Hein

Denmark seen from foreign land
looks but like a grain of sand.
Denmark as we Danes conceive it
is so big you won’t believe it.
Why not let us compromise
about Denmark’s proper size.
Which will truly please us all
since it’s greater than it’s small.

WE HAVE TO HAVE IT
Denmark is actually
smaller and greater
than factual globes allow:
We have n o power
We have no raw materials
We have k n o w h o w

... just a little ditty
Rasputin

Greece

#289442 Oct 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Haha,indeed,Lol.

But after all you are descedants of Vikings who drunk their water from peoples heads.

You are a nation born for wars.Now,its not nesseccary,but i think when someone threatens your land,you will answer properly,i am sure for that;))
Rasputin

Greece

#289443 Oct 31, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring yours...
Like The Tea Party being a known conspirator with Golden Dawn...
I'm waiting...
Tea Party expressed his support to the members of Golden Dawn who are in prison with the accussation of making a criminal organization.

i think that Golden Dawn is not a problem anymore though.The members are in prison,the polls show a corruption of the party,and even the most fanatic supporters of the party have realised that the Golden Dawn is not the right party to express the conservative people of Greece.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#289444 Oct 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have a mess to fix unlike what's happening in Greece. We have a booming economy, low unemployment, a high standard of living and are one of the most envied countries in the world, rating in the top 10 livable countries in the world. Sorry Greece didn't get a look in!!!! In fact Melbourne was voted the most livable city in the world. People are losing their lives in an effort to come here. What's to fix? LOL
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/m...
no mess? thanks to you ? or a big mess? Because of you

big trouble:

"How do you know when you’re in a crisis? When the government tells you you’re not in a crisis."

or when sheilaa says so.

ha!!

We’re running at a 40% greater loss than expected, but don’t worry, we’ll keep it up’.

"It only gets worse if you dare peeking into the future. Here’s the outlook according to RT:‘The forecast 2014-2015 deficit has surged to $24 billion, up from the previously $10.9 billion".

"Unfortunately, all this political meddling translates to a miserable reality on the ground. Employment fell by around 10,000 in July, while the unemployment rate held steady."

>>have you been fired sheilaa or just a burden on australia's economy with too ealry a retirement ? Lazy sheilaa!!

"The National Australia Bank chief executive reckons Australia needs to borrow more. Cameron Clyne even said so with a straight face:'Australia has a debt problem: we don't have enough."'

YOU DESTROYED AUSTRALIA'S ECONOMY SHEILAA WITH YOUR IDLE BULSHTING!
http://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/treasurer-bo...

but that's not the biggest trouble The biggest trouble is that you are not free to speak your mind!!!

Free speech stoned to death !
t is shameful that of all the Western democracies Geert Wilders has visited it turns out, Australia is the most repressive.

Not only did more than 30 venues refuse to host him or cancel at the last minute, politicians denounced him and in Melbourne protesters tried to block the entrance of the function hall where he was speaking and pushed at least one attendee to the ground in violent clashes.

He complained that he had to wait five weeks for a visa to Australia.

But a radical sheik who calls Jews "rats, apes and monkeys or the scum of the human race" and will be visiting Sydney in a few weeks, "gets a visa within a day".

FREE SPEECH STONED TO DEATH thanks to the likes of you sheilaa!!!
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion...

BUT IN GREECE WE ARE REALLY ENJOYING GREAT FREEDOM OF THOUGHT AND SPEECH!!
WE VE ALWAYS DONE SO!
WE CAN DO AND SAY WHATEVER WE LIKE!!!

That's why we dont hate around like you hate your own guts and everyone little jobless sheilaa!

ESPECIALLY THE GREEKS!

DENIAL doesnt change the hard fact that you are a big LOSER, little sheilaa!!

:))
Rasputin

Greece

#289445 Oct 31, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring yours...
Like The Tea Party being a known conspirator with Golden Dawn...
I'm waiting...
Btw..i have a fear...Royalty has been banned from Greece since 1974...now i heard the the son of ex Greek King Constantine and Ann-Marrie of Denmark,prince Nikolas and his wife Tatiana moved out from london in Athens...

Rumors say that a new right-wing party,royalty -friendly is been preparing...I dont know...Generally,Greeks have a negative image for their Royalties...but we live in difficult times...and the conservative part of Greece is looking desperately for a party that can express them...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#289446 Oct 31, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus[A Greek name ] was a Greek!
A Jew

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#289447 Oct 31, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you TG you're very kind :)
Many happy returns Ali, hope you and the wean have an eventful day.:)))
Love Hurghada

Preston, UK

#289448 Oct 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>It seems that a lot of people do read it ..

far more people than reads Spathis' crap on here ...

"information clearing house" ...LOLOLOL ... puhlease
'Puhlease' is sooooo naff lol

Most of the time Spathis uses his own words to make a point - Sheila doesn't - she copies and pastes and I disagree - far more people read Spathis's posts than Sheila's since when she copies these links she very rarely gets a response.
I've seen her copy whole pages on here and they are ignored. It's dull and boring.

Dorchester , MA

#289449 Oct 31, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw..i have a fear...Royalty has been banned from Greece since 1974...now i heard the the son of ex Greek King Constantine and Ann-Marrie of Denmark,prince Nikolas and his wife Tatiana moved out from london in Athens...
Rumors say that a new right-wing party,royalty -friendly is been preparing...I dont know...Generally,Greeks have a negative image for their Royalties...but we live in difficult times...and the conservative part of Greece is looking desperately for a party that can express them...
Royalty places a living human in a deity position...

No one is my god...

Not a government...not a person

No one is better than me...which has always created problems

And I am no better than anyone else...

Dorchester , MA

#289450 Oct 31, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party expressed his support to the members of Golden Dawn who are in prison with the accussation of making a criminal organization.
i think that Golden Dawn is not a problem anymore though.The members are in prison,the polls show a corruption of the party,and even the most fanatic supporters of the party have realised that the Golden Dawn is not the right party to express the conservative people of Greece.
An alleged member of the Tea Party...who?

Did not express support for Golden Dawn...

But support for members being imprisoned without guilt found of a crime...

Golden Dawn is a bit extreme in my unimportant opinion...

Does that now mean that the Tea Party no longer supports Golden Dawn?...

Dorchester , MA

#289451 Oct 31, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you TG you're very kind :)
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to Love-Y...YYYYY

Happy Birthday to you...

May you have many more...

:-)

Love Hurghada

UK

#289452 Oct 31, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to Love-Y...YYYYY

Happy Birthday to you...

May you have many more...

:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XDYTSisXquEXX
Lol thanks Chaz very funny - you're lovely.

Best to the Mrs and the wean xx

Dorchester , MA

#289453 Oct 31, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
A 3 year old that is mind boggling sick, I directly blame Mohammad the founder of Islam for this, he set such bad examples by raping Aisha at 6 years old and coveted a baby crawling.
Ishaq:311 "The Apostle saw Ummu'l when she was a baby crawling before his feet and said,'If she grows up, I will marry her.' But he died before he was able to do so." (SIC)
<quoted text>
Now now now, Jan...

We both know that Aisha was not raped until she was 9...

At 6 she was just 'thighed'...whatever that is

I am concerned about how the Saudis will stone this poor little 3 year olde to death...

If she survives...

I didn't even know that a three year olde could seduce a group of muslim males so effectively...

Lack of body hair?...

Inability to talk as an adult?...

Or merely by the example of the prophit...

Some stories trigger anger...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#289454 Oct 31, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
A Jew
A Greek!-with a Greek name and a NT in Greek!
Eat your heart out rabbi-
You hate Greeks that is why your ancestors arranged for the assassination of the Greek -Jesus!

Dorchester , MA

#289455 Oct 31, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
nor Muslims kill in Allah s name.Many times they have other motives.
Many times this is true...

We are only concerned with the in allah's name for islam murderings...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#289456 Oct 31, 2013
When they consider such a low life pig a prophet and the is the highest authority to follow, Muslims are not setting the bar very high with the pedophile, rapist thief Mohammad.

Its no surprise Islam is such the mess it is!
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now now, Jan...
We both know that Aisha was not raped until she was 9...
At 6 she was just 'thighed'...whatever that is
I am concerned about how the Saudis will stone this poor little 3 year olde to death...
If she survives...
I didn't even know that a three year olde could seduce a group of muslim males so effectively...
Lack of body hair?...
Inability to talk as an adult?...
Or merely by the example of the prophit...
Some stories trigger anger...

Dorchester , MA

#289457 Oct 31, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
when you became an atheist?
Why is more important...

Albeit none of our beeswax...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#289458 Oct 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have a mess to fix unlike what's happening in Greece. We have a booming economy, low unemployment, a high standard of living and are one of the most envied countries in the world, rating in the top 10 livable countries in the world. Sorry Greece didn't get a look in!!!! In fact Melbourne was voted the most livable city in the world. People are losing their lives in an effort to come here. What's to fix? LOL
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/m...
The only thing that needs fixing there is the United Fyromonkey Diaspora.

other than that.. Melbourne the most viable city in the world .. WOW!

is it because of its about 250,000 muslims maybe? and their 25 mosques there? the 5 Islamic schools?

or is it because Melbourne has the largest Greek Australian population in Australia ( around 47%) and the largest Greek population of ANY city in the World - outside of Greece.??

or is it the most VIABLE city because Melbourne is also a sister city to Thessaloniki?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thessalonik...

there must be a reason. and that reason is certainly not you , little sheilaa. Or your fyromonkey financial , political or "cultural" influence.

:))
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#289459 Oct 31, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
PRECISELY my point
He likes to portray himself as a left leaning, liberal, anti racism, "stand on the barricades" "right on" kinda guy ...
Like the guys that are almost "having the operation" in their eagerness to comply with the politically correct feminism movement too.
And then ... he makes these .. vomit-worthy comments about people .. about jews, about other christians, about CHTT being a "congolese monkey" and about "invaders" in Greece
What is THAT about ... and then he calls me a racist? And a zionist shrill etc etc etc .. all of which is so not true.
I am not "sitting on the fence" - I believe in co-operation rather than none at all. I don't believe in being on the barricades and constantly using headlines and slogans such as "long live Palestine" .. "viva Palestine" ... buying a t-shirt and a bit of Palestinian produced bags or honey or some such ..
It's just a "feel good factor" - what are these people REALLY doing when they are not sitting in front of their computer screen ... and from the looks of it - very little indeed.
Spathis posts anti jewish articles constantly. That most people don't read. Every single one of them, I have realised in the past, has some jew "bad guy" in there
How on earth can you further anything ... talk about anything - with a person like that .. I just don't get it.
And I so dislike headlines and slogans with just emptiness behind them
Spathis gives credit to Einstein who opposed the zionazi state he gives praise to Pappe to Sand to Chomsky to Finklestein to all decent and clear think jews -Spathis is critical of zionazis who are mass murderers ethnic cleansers International outlaws liars usurers racists Apartheid State builders wall builders to keep out Palestinians from their lands while they steal it for 'settler' thugs!
Spathis has no hate towards muslims or anyone else -he is critical of illegals who are criminals who happen to be muslims or so they claim like albanian criminals who head the list of criminals at Interpol who have arrived in Greece a safe country and have imposed criminal behaviours that Greece will eradicate.
D2 is a racist who attacks a religion and its adherents -mainly people of colour and is a zionazi shill trying to smear anyone who speaks the truth about jewish criminals
Boring predictable asinine racist idiotic uneducated absurd illogical stupid old and ugly.

Dorchester , MA

#289460 Oct 31, 2013
guido cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
your pathetic videos are like yo... P A T H E T I C,,,
its says STARS, you filthy fraud... and none of the black ones count.... after all... islam HATES the nation of islam or the NOI's... cause its a bunch of "raisin heads" (according to your racist propsh!t)... isnt that right you perverted fcuking Kok... oh and your scumbag politician... IS NOT A STAR... you pathetic perverted mouth pissing islamic scumbag....
well they hate em, til they need them for BLACKSPLOITATION purposes.
Jesus is a 'raisin head'...

Only phrased differently...

'Hair like wool' I think it was said...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OQTQ8hf-NZk/SpYW5MZ...

spathis may change his Greek tune...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oil wells south of Mosul burn days after key to... 27 min Marie-Luise_J 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 42 min Islam sucks 254,050
Marie J Luise is a troll and posts lies. 1 hr Magnum PI 1
Why Islam is a fraud. 5 hr Proof of evil 10
News Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry t... 6 hr Mohammeds legacy 3
News Toward a kinder, gentler Islam 6 hr Mohammeds legacy 1
bmz says new wants to have sex with a 14 year old (Feb '16) 6 hr Islam sucks 168
Islam is shrinking. Quickly. 6 hr Islam sucks 68
More from around the web