Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 454311 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285390 Oct 20, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you have just proved that you are very very very insecure to constanly need to express "your opinion" to denigrate anything Greek.
as for me I ll repeat
I will always come to help you prove your dwarfness. Always.
in case you havent understood ,it's up to you how much I will help you realize and prove around your ethnic insecurity and mental and moral dwarfness.
Up to you to choose and freely express your sickness , up to ME to cure it with the right MEDICINE
"Ask and you will receive" said Christos. listen to him and learn..
12Comprehension is not one of your big points eh Nina? I never stated I didn't want you to talk about Greece but what I am trying to show you is that it is not necessary to constantly harp on about Greece at the expense of everything else. I have stated this before and I will stated it again. I don't hate Greece or the people. I dislike how you perform like clown whenever the name is mentioned. Lena is a Greek and she doesn't carry on in the manner that you do. I also know other Greeks who are similar to her. The fact is you are a bigot when it comes to Greece and you just can't control yourself or your mouth.
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

#285391 Oct 20, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why and give you more exposure to talk about Greece when the topic is Islam. Nah I don't think I will
I don't need your help, never had and never will and as far as you describing it as such it is more like tripe/rubbish irrelevant rantings of a lunatic. Can you see where I am coming from? If not feel free to ask for more help and I will be only to happy to elaborate for you
Elleeneeka Skeilaa Elleeneeka!!
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285392 Oct 20, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
again
my ego is huge because it's greek. It' can only be contained in the universe.
alright sheilaa.. I'll indulge you . so you dont want me to talk about Greece while you NEED to talk about Greece?
I will indulge you . watch me and be grateful
FYROMIAN HERITAGE!!!
http://youtu.be/OgW5w9iWNaA
Your ego is huge becauseh it has been left unchecked by others not for any other reason. The fact is it is contained inside your head whether you want to believe that or not. I am not a Fyromian so anything that you post concerning them should be redirected towards Milena she is the Bulgarian not me. I am British by birth and Australian by choice.
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285393 Oct 20, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
"mythology" is not an english word. You re not allowed to use when you speak English .
you said Greek?
besides being grateful to you for the good vibes you send to the universe that is God,
i say Samba ole
http://youtu.be/f7aPpMZ2Wmk
ps . "ask and you will receive " said Christos :))
MYTHOLOGY!!! There I said it and the earth didn't move, no Greek police arriving at my home so what are you going to do now???? Better try something else because you have no control over what I post. Unfortunately for you
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285394 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not applying anything.I'm telling you the truth.
You and truth are total strangers try again!!!!!!!!!
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285395 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>You never have a point so there's nothing to miss.
Then why do you keep responding ??? LMAO
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285396 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!I didn't know Northeastern Bulgaria was in Fyrom.Wow,you Fyromians are totally ignorant.
My ignorance is due to the fact that I am not Fyromian you on the other hand know all about them being one yourself
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285397 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I see you accusing Nina of the same things so don't try to lie.
Referring to Nina as another is really funny either you or she is the clone still haven't quite decided which is which. You are both cut from the same cheap cloth!!!!!!!!!!
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285398 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>The only ones who believe there's a Fyromian heritage are Fyromians.
Well then, why do you keep promoting your heritage when you have none
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285399 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>We know,we know,everybody from Serbia to China and all the way to Russia is fyromian according to you.And your King's a Paki Hunza,LMAO!
I don't have a king. England has a queen, and Australia has a prime minister I's say you are getting yourself all confused as ususal

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#285400 Oct 20, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
WHY IS AMERICAN STILL GIVING MONEY TO PAKISTAN WHEN THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT IS TEACHING ITS CITIZENS TO KILL THE INFIDELS????
America is now $17 trillion dollars in debt and yet it sees fit to give this government more money
U.S. quietly gives Pakistan $1.6 billion in aid that was suspended after conflict over bin Laden raid and drone strikes
Read more at:
http://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/US...
jizzyyaa
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285401 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Which is very telling of who you are.
The only thing telling is your lack of honesty and that of Nina's as well
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285402 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>You wish.
No you're the wisher and I'm the doer. Don't start getting confused again
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285403 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>"Using whatever satellite",how convenient,LOL
Nevertheless it is the truth and without the satellite I wouldn't be able to respond to all your boring posts
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285404 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of slipping up.You've done it plenty of times but you pretend you don't remember.Well,if we accuse you,you can only blame yourself for it...Using whatever satellite,LMAO!
No I put the blame specifically were it belongs and that is with you and Nina. The fact is Milena you have no basis or evidence for your spurious claims you never have done and you never will because there is none so fantasize away. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#285405 Oct 20, 2013
There is perhaps something only a Michigander can understand.

It is not so much the pitch of the howl....It is what they are telling you..... It is wonderful.

Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

#285406 Oct 20, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing telling is your lack of honesty and that of Nina's as well
Elleeneeka Skeilaa
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285407 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!You were into it with Nina long before babushka came here.The reason I came here was to tell you off.
Nina is quite capable of standing up for herself without any help from you. What you mean is you came over here to argue because they were sick and tired of you and Nina on the Turkey forum. The fact is you failed in your mission so what the hell are you still hanging around here for???????
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

#285408 Oct 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
jizzyyaa
Oy Vey
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#285409 Oct 20, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Sheila gets a rash every time she hears "fyromonkey".How telling!
Wow so now you have x-ray vision and can see through countries?You're the fyromonkey not me and yet you deny it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 27 min Goddess Gaia 663
Muhammed was a brilliant man 42 min No Muslims here 46
false mecca history in quran 43 min Muhammad naaz 32
Happy July 4, America ! 1 hr ROBYN BANKS WORLD... 39
Dawn of Reality blacklisted / blocked 2 hr No Muslims here 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr rerakutred 225,866
inferior humans! 2 hr Iblis the Great Jinn 1
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 5 hr danetoo 929
More from around the web