Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 528534 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#287678 Oct 26, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/201 3-10-26/jewish-attack-antisemi tic-bondi-charged/5047598
NOW HISTORIC PALESTINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO INCLUDE AUSTRALIA
THIS IS NOT JEW HATRED THIS IS STRICTLY OPPOSITION TO ISRAELI POLICY!
This is Jew hatred Yoav...

as instructed by the kkkoranic verses and mohammed's own words...

There was not one mention in that story that the violent savages were palestinian refugees...

Had they been...you get a Star of David to wear

But seriously...

I do see the incredible sarcasm in your post...

And once again give you a Tip of my Hat...

Or Yarmulke if I had one

:-)
cartOOni

Torrance, CA

#287679 Oct 26, 2013
SausageStuckinAss wrote:
<quoted text>Similar to street attacks against Palestinian youths in ISRAEL-VERY SAD
where ... at the fcuking mall... POST THE PROOF you jew hating pious piece of sh!t and Grasser of the depressed... I hope they lever that ghetto, it would make a great place for new SETTLEMENTS....
GazaNagilia......... every one sing along... Gaza Nigilia Gaza nagilia

what are they doing in israel anyway... BOMB PLANTING, Jew Hunting or stealing... the filthy islamic deviants arent welcome in israel. i'm sure.

instead of whining about mythical beatings... dont you have some overly pathetic depressed friend to grass ? you pious putz...

Dorchester , MA

#287680 Oct 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Similar to street attacks against Palestinian youths in ISRAEL-VERY SAD
Fekkin evil-arsed Jews...

Bahstid Jews...

Taunting those kind and respectful muslims merely delivering what allah ordered...

Dorchester , MA

#287681 Oct 26, 2013
Fekkin Jew attacks muslim male with his face at clinic...

Charges pending against the danged Jew for injuries to the muslim guy's hand...

Bahstid Jews

Now wonder kkkahled believes all kuffir women deserve to be raped by muslims...
Rasputin

Greece

#287682 Oct 26, 2013
Excuse me Chazmo do you care to explain why you so much support the Jews?

Have you any idea what these people are committing against the Palestinians??

Have you any idea what the Judaism teaches to the followers?

Cant you forget that Palestinians are Muslims and support the side that is right?
cartOOni

Torrance, CA

#287683 Oct 26, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
kkklamBreed was new here after following Faith...
Did kkklamBreed know Guido on the Danish forum?...
My first words to kkklamBreed were respectfully informing him that in the West we do not bragg about our intent to Shagg the girls we are flying in to meet us for the first time...
He promptly spit these words of wisdom back in my face...
As did you...
muslims is not the issue here...
islamist is...and kkklamBreed is an admitted islamist
Perhaps you could awaken me as what comments I made that would justify kkklamBreed deathwishing and cancerwishing me...
I know kkklamBreed is not a good person...
Who on earth would anyone wish that all over 50 folks would hurry up and die so that he could take their stuff?...
The loverly kkklamBreed did...
I know that you have been with kkklamBreed...
He Bragged about exactly how with him you were...
You should be proud that he let everyone here know that you are much less decrepit than he believes all other women your age are...
A word of advice to you...
You claim folks say what they do not mean on the internet...
The advice is that all these words are monitored and folks are being jailed daily for what they claim they never meant...
One 18 year old in Texas spent nigh on 6 months in a county jail...
Half the time naked in a cell with no bed...
30 days without any charges even being filed...
A kid in Massachusetts suffered a similar fate...
And these were kids...that essentially threatened or deathwished
kkklamBreed is not a kid...
I do hope the best for you TG...as always
I do hope anything for your loverly kkklamBreed...
free at last, free at last... you know from islamic kok mouth pissing...

she thbinks death wishing and cancer wishing is cool... you know cause the perp and her were hand and hand.... yeas... swanie is a pathetic perverted lying pos of sh!t... she wanta ll of Kokled enemies dead or dying... because her filthy Kok bragged about b anging the twit, and its EVERYONE elses fault for twisterizing his perverted words...

i dont know how telling a whole room of haters that his woman was so wet of SCREW HIM... but thats how stupid works... they fcuk the deviant, then blame SOCIETY... in this case ALL OTHER FORUM POSTERS...

its like LH holding everyone else to blame for ratting out her "enemies and supposed friends" ti perverte pious scum, who just blab cause they hate them some jews...

They blame everyone else, but the MALE scumbags who HUMILLIATED THEM.. stupi(s) WOMEN...

swanie cheeks can enjoy her filthy scumbag knowing full well what said scumbag did... and LH can pretend the pious prick ratting out her deepest (albeit pathetic) feigned depression....

when you lie with scum... you'll be known as a pathetic weak woman who lied with scum.... and got publicly scummed....
Babushka

Alexandria, VA

#287684 Oct 26, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks to some .. nostalgic souls who find Ottoman times more.. "interesting.". regardless how they are not appreciated by some babuskatas here..
:)))
see.. if y ou're not a good docile tool.. you're useless.. while some repoustis drangensses are so docile therefore appreciated till they are dropped like rubbish they really are and everyone knows...
be greek and let them freak !!!
He is docile all right just like you...you are also suffering from Babushkholm syndrome,Pakizeskata aka Nina Qtip!..:)

Here I am.. I got you something for you to chew on next two weeks..

P.S. Happy Bday skata.. I know you've been waiting...
Wooo Bushka...Wooo Bushka

101 - you are just a baby.. Dont cry...Don't you worry... mother ship is just cross the Aegean.

RADiLE (Yunanistan)

TSALiA Ki ANGATHiA PATiSA RADiLE
OS PU NA S’AGAPiSO RADiLE

KE TORA PU S’AgAPiSA RADiLE
MU LENE NA S’AFiSO RADiLE

KENURYA AgAPi AgAPiSA RADiLE
PALYA DEN ASTOHiETE RADiLE

PALiOS BLOKOS ME SEVETE RADiLE
KENURYOS DEN T’ARNiETE RADiLE

cALILARA DiKENLERE BASTIM RADiLE
SEN&#304; SEV&#304;NCEYE KADAR RADiLE
VE simdi ki seni sevdim radile
Seni birakmami soylerler radile
Yeni birine sevdalandim radile
Eskisinden de vazgecemem radile
Eskisi bana saygi duyar radile
Yenisi beni reddetmez radile

Dorchester , MA

#287685 Oct 26, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect Chaz that's pish lol.
I prolly take coke twice a year - doesn't replace sex at all.
Thankfully you have declined to become an habitual user...

http://protomag.com/assets/the-addicted-brain

The dopamine released by meth is about 100 times that of sex...

Less for cocaine...hydrochloride

More so for the free based lung destroying product...

It's not pish...

Now Pot...very different story

Should be legalized...

May help curb the violent tendencies so prolific in today's societies...
Babushka

Alexandria, VA

#287686 Oct 26, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosovo became Turkish Land when the UN declared it muslim-ville...
Really? The alternative was what? Hypocrisy!!! I though you were against rapes, murder, and annihilation.. you should be ashamed of yourself for making such a comment..
cartOOni

Torrance, CA

#287687 Oct 26, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>you are paranoid Chazmo, when you and you gang attack him and never did stop go at Khaled, still at it, no wonder he said what he said, he is just human begin and we all say things when as you do not stop this post about him all the time none stop.
There been lot other people that has said worse things, include you friend infidel way back in danish forum to others. none innocent as you think as in here.
You just go at him because he is a Muslim so you think he is a bad person, he s a lovely person, I been there with him so i know it, people act different on internet and we say a lot of things we do not mean, we are none different than anyone, so again you know him nothing to judge him the way you gang do to him and, I a lovely time with him, you see this photo of me, was taken when was with him in Feb. Everyone that has seen this photo say, you had a lovely time we see, you all shining.
Oh..... now, he JUST human... for a year he was JUST GET SNGRY....

you perverted twit... stop defending scum just because you slept with it.... Obviously money is not a token of love... its prostitution and since the islamic scumbag paid for your delivery he thinks he owned your honor...... and your reputation shows what he thought the relationship was all about... OWNING YOU. you overly wet clown... who says that about his true love... hey joav she was so wet to bang me, not DRY like woman of her age...?????

no one twisterized anything.....

but sure blame me for his violence. blame D2 for his anal jew hating and blame Chazmo for his cancer rants... IT WAS YOUR FILTHY MOUTH PISSING ISLAMIST KOK WHO SAID IT ALL... cause as you STATED over a HUNDERED TIMES... HE JUST GET ANGRY... like a filthy overly sexed islamic animal... you pathetic moron... hey stupid chick... dont trust islamic scum, with your honor... you'll become worthless the second they finsih banging you... YOURE THE PRIME EXAMPLE...

get it stupid woman? dont trust ISLAMIC SCUM with your vagina.....
cartOOni

Torrance, CA

#287688 Oct 26, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
There been lot other people that has said worse things, include you friend infidel way back in danish forum to others. none innocent as you think as in here.
judge to islamic wh ure... why did you steal that apple....

muslim wh ure responds... what about all those oranges infidels have.

of course the filthy wh ure, wont admit her man wished chazmo horrible cancer effect... and others teeth bashed in and MOUTH PISSED ON..

hey swan, do you get to hold his filthy Kok, while he does the mouth pissing... you filthy lying wh ure...

Got Kids ?????

Dorchester , MA

#287689 Oct 26, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Excuse me Chazmo do you care to explain why you so much support the Jews?
Have you any idea what these people are committing against the Palestinians??
Have you any idea what the Judaism teaches to the followers?
Cant you forget that Palestinians are Muslims and support the side that is right?
Oh that's right...

I am just such a kuffir estupido...

When Jews commit atrocities against muslims...

It is taught violence of Jew hatred against innocent muslims...

Yet when muslims commit atrocities against Jews...

Those are not at all muslims and they are not doing their evil in accordance with islam...

They are merely acting alone and against the Jew hating teachings of mohammed...

Silly me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

Silly Silly Silly me...

cartOOni

Torrance, CA

#287690 Oct 26, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
OTHERS... worst... i told one drunkard to fcuk off anfdd die... what OTHERS poleas eelobrate you filthy islamic salt swallowing liar...

maybe tour filthy savage infected your ignorant brain... you should have kept it in iceland for safe keeping... i fear its been pounded, scummed or pissed on, to mush....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#287691 Oct 26, 2013
Americans love Jews because the Jews whack a lot of muslims. Israel is our favorite lap-dog.

Dorchester , MA

#287692 Oct 26, 2013
Sleepy Hollow marathon on FX today fro 1PM - 6PM

Yayyyy

Spooky Halloween...

This is the New Fox Show...
cartOOni

Torrance, CA

#287693 Oct 26, 2013
chazmo wrote:
Fekkin Jew attacks muslim male with his face at clinic...
Charges pending against the danged Jew for injuries to the muslim guy's hand...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YPDNn6AQBIMXX
Bahstid Jews
Now wonder kkkahled believes all kuffir women deserve to be raped by muslims...
kolkled ????? typical islamic scumbag like the filthy violent TPee damaging scumbag...

i hope he croaks, soon !

kokled believes theyere all insultable after all would you respect anything that you flew in for fcuking purposes ???

Muslims logic... if it coat you thousands... brag about it, fcuk the womans reputation... theyre simply rapable, under different circumstances....
Rasputin

Greece

#287694 Oct 26, 2013
Bushka you can argue with people as much as you want...

But answering to their opinions with a comment like that'you should be ashamed of yourself'its pathetic at least.

You were doing it with Yannis now you are doing it with Chazmo

Everyone has the freedom to express his opinions..

Greece and America,despise all their problems,are free countries.

They are not Turkey where even the lipsticks are banned...

Do you want my opinion?If someone should be ashamed of hisself is the one who proudly claims Kemalist...aka supporter of a person who committed 3 genocides...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#287695 Oct 26, 2013
"WASHINGTON — Thousands rallied against NSA's domestic and international surveillance on Saturday by marching to the Capitol and calling for closer scrutiny of the agency as more details of its spying are leaked."

Obama should have called in the National Guard and done a Kent State on these seditious hippies.

Dorchester , MA

#287696 Oct 26, 2013
cartOOni wrote:
<quoted text>
judge to islamic wh ure... why did you steal that apple....
muslim wh ure responds... what about all those oranges infidels have.
of course the filthy wh ure, wont admit her man wished chazmo horrible cancer effect... and others teeth bashed in and MOUTH PISSED ON..
hey swan, do you get to hold his filthy Kok, while he does the mouth pissing... you filthy lying wh ure...
Got Kids ?????
Actually that teeth bashing to the ground was not exactly a wish...

It was a physical THREAT...

To be done 'when he sees you'...

As in on his way and sometime when you open your door...

You can expect a teeth punching out until all bladder function ceases...

Viddied by Blondie...

To be posted with the other terrorist viddies that muslims seem to just love posting...

Followed by a mouthpissing of the rotting corpse in allah's name for islam...

Funny how the kkklamBreeder will just not allow these physical threats to just fade away...

By insisting that they never occurred...

Thereby resurrecting their words again...

And again...

And again...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#287697 Oct 26, 2013
"COLUMBUS, GA (KTRK)-- "I went back into the house like a dummy." That's what one man in Georgia said after he risked his life to save beer from his fridge while his house was on fire.

The flames broke out while six adults and two young children were watching TV. Everyone quickly made it outside safely.

But then Walter Serpit, who walks with a cane, rushed back into the burning building to save something near and dear to him.

"I told them to get the kids out and everything, and me myself, being an alcoholic, I was trying to get my beer out," he said. "You feel me?"

Serpit managed to rescue several cans of beer from the fire without getting burned.

Firefighters say you should never go back into a building that's on fire. "

It's nice to see that some people still stand for something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. 7 hr J_a_n 8
What is the difference between isis and arb sau... 8 hr mahasn sawresho 2
News Muslims share Ramadan insights 20 hr comparencontrast 2
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... Sat J_a_n 8
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) Fri mahasn sawresho 104
Muslims move from Canada and protect Trudeau Fri mahasn sawresho 1
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) May 24 Kani 27