Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 507883 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Rasputin

Greece

#284593 Oct 18, 2013
For you everything which doesnt have to do with Topgirls blond vagina is uselessness.
Rasputin

Greece

#284594 Oct 18, 2013
The little that i was talking about

PLEASE spread it around-maybe someone knows something important!!!

http://m.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/gree...

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#284596 Oct 18, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
My racism?What are you talking about?
The girl is blond with blue eyes.How many Gypsies do you know with such colors?
Anyway,the test DNA showed that the girl is not biological kid of the Gypsies.,
Jerk. You are the one with skin colour obsession.
Le Quenellier

Mission Viejo, CA

#284597 Oct 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fck up, you gutless fckng troll. You have nothing to add that is worth reading.
I love you too Faith... but keep your language clean... give a good example to other posters... I don't want lose you this winter...
BTW did you find a new job or the same real estate agent you did have before ...anyway ... give my best to Mandy....

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#284598 Oct 18, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is these men who came after MoHAMED [PBUH]and whom I embraced their teaching...Can you be more precise...
Am I insane?...

Didn't you just recommend a book written by a muslim scholar to Sheila?...

claiming he be a really good guy and not aa all angry...

After condemning the same words of men that wrote after Jesus?...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#284599 Oct 18, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you too Faith... but keep your language clean... give a good example to other posters... I don't want lose you this winter...
BTW did you find a new job or the same real estate agent you did have before ...anyway ... give my best to Mandy....
Again the islamist mouthpisser and deathwisher has the raisins to call for cleaner language...

That would be like that chazmo guy demanding no one criticize christianity...

Grow up doucheface

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#284600 Oct 18, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni... it's not like you write it... it becomes the truth... Spathis was never banned ... he still have the same nic and the same location...for ever... so you are the lier...not me
First off what is a "LIER"? You cannot write in English or French. Second keep up the hatred and I will report you.
Le Quenellier

Mission Viejo, CA

#284601 Oct 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
It is a perfect fall day here in the Mid Thumb. I had to work in the city today. I split early and headed north on a country road listening to Canadian radio. This is the song they played...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vdB-8eLEW8gXX
In this spirit, I will visit the killer and maybe drive out to the roadhouse and get a handful of greyhounds.
Why you did not disclose that it's freezing cold and the city where uou went to work is a couple of crossroad near a major bypass freeway... Tell me Faith by greyhounds you mean greygoose... I can't believe that you start drinking in the afternoon...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#284603 Oct 18, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you back. Just getting my morning caffeine fix.
howdy cheapo, well im getting my caffeine fix now, howz it goin in Canada now, cold?
Le Quenellier

Mission Viejo, CA

#284604 Oct 18, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I insane?...
Didn't you just recommend a book written by a muslim scholar to Sheila?...
claiming he be a really good guy and not aa all angry...
After condemning the same words of men that wrote after Jesus?...
What I recommended to Sheilaa is a western scholar... who is well known in the western society for his intellect... he is not a preacher ... or someone who tries to bring you into his faith... but he studied arabic/ religious study in the prestigious university of El Azhar ....

Tell me Chazmo...why you don't want be clear and answer questions when someone ask you to... why you go in a tangent when I ask you to give a clarifying statement to your previous post... why can you do that?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#284605 Oct 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Eat sht, you filthy arab monkey. Mandy is trained to tear the throat out of anyone that smells like a dirty berber.
so is Stasia, ask the cable guy who was too scared to open my back gate LOL little [email protected] he was
Denilma_

Europe

#284606 Oct 18, 2013
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your
debts or you need a capital loan to
improve
your business? have you been rejected by
banks and other financial agencies.then comtact as
today via email. [email protected]
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#284607 Oct 18, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop this and you need tae stop it right now! Not only have you taken note of Swanie's and Syriana's FB friends - you are actually messaging their family members with filthy, disgusting shite that only a looney could come up with. Someone who has been sexually abused as a child in my opinion.
Out of order!
You tried tae ask me as a friend - I knew exactly what you were doing - you'll be sorely disappointed I didn't fall for yer pish. In fact - you've made a feckin complete fool of yourself .
* Lena ask yourself when this all started - and why oh why you feel the need tae trust someone you've met over the internet. Is is possible that the messages you are getting are as a result of this bawbag?
Food for thought!
no LH, I know exactly who was sending me the msgs and It wasn't hugh trust me, maybe ask yr friends man to stop sending hugh old fb posts from over a year ago, what is he trying to prove?
Le Quenellier

Mission Viejo, CA

#284609 Oct 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Eat sht, you filthy arab monkey. Mandy is trained to tear the throat out of anyone that smells like a dirty berber.
Told you Faith watch your language... anyway, why you trained Mandy to be violent... do you know that is abuse against animal and is against the law in America.. Please don't be cruel to animals...I thought you love them Faithy... I am disappointed in you... like I said I don't want lose you this winter...please refrain of using inappropriate language... If you don't have anything to say... just read the posters...
fearless cartooni

Torrance, CA

#284610 Oct 18, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>so is Stasia, ask the cable guy who was too scared to open my back gate LOL little [email protected] he was
sounds like a typical north afrish!t... Go, Dogs who despise islamics as much as islamics despise them... after all dogs are smarter..
fearless cartooni

Torrance, CA

#284611 Oct 18, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni... the post was to chazmo... what you say does not count...
PUBLIC FORUM you islamic degenerate,. when will you filthy savages ever get the R U L E S of free speech forums... your worthless comments are here for EVERYONES input... you filthy ignorant, perverted berbarian.

and you speak about my brain ????... you PEE brained islamic posAhole.
Le Quenellier

Mission Viejo, CA

#284612 Oct 18, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
First off what is a "LIER"? You cannot write in English or French. Second keep up the hatred and I will report you.
Cheapie... I should hire you as my personal proof-writer... how about 20 cents an hour... better than being perched the whole day, not doing anything waiting....
fearless cartooni

Torrance, CA

#284614 Oct 18, 2013
Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you Faith watch your language... anyway, why you trained Mandy to be violent... do you know that is abuse against animal and is against the law in America.. Please don't be cruel to animals...I thought you love them Faithy... I am disappointed in you... like I said I don't want lose you this winter...please refrain of using inappropriate language... If you don't have anything to say... just read the posters...
i told you to go kill your worthless islamic pos mouth pissing self, yet youre still here you deviant scum....

were sick opf your same old childish reant... dont you have some stupid chick 6to brag about... Oh wait, even stupid women dont wanna get fcuked and bragged about... as you do....

enjoy tugging "them" out to your posters of Mily with gobs of astroglide... cause everyone knows, paper posters dont get all wet to fcuk islamic scum.... you filthy islamic degenerate...
Le Quenellier

Mission Viejo, CA

#284615 Oct 18, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
PUBLIC FORUM you islamic degenerate,. when will you filthy savages ever get the R U L E S of free speech forums... your worthless comments are here for EVERYONES input... you filthy ignorant, perverted berbarian.
and you speak about my brain ????... you PEE brained islamic posAhole.
Don't bring again that Topix is your california corporation and you have the right to do what you want... You were banned once and everybody saw your posts vanish... so keep your mouth clean and start behaving...
I see that you start degrading intellectually... Your post don't have the punch that they had when you started... they are weak ... I don't know what is the reason... you should check with a doctor... I don't want loose you to something like the flu...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#284616 Oct 18, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like a typical north afrish!t... Go, Dogs who despise islamics as much as islamics despise them... after all dogs are smarter..
haha funny enough it was one, how r u infidel, what u cookin up today)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims Kidnap, Gang-Rape Swedish Woman 9 min Faith is Mentally... 2
Muslim Sharia Patrol Breaks Jaw of 15-Year-Old ... 11 min Faith is Mentally... 6
why prophet mohammad having sex with a dead woman? (Aug '09) 14 min MohMad HADsexTOdead 313
PROPHET MUHAMMAD HAD SEX with GOATS (Jan '13) 20 min MohMad HADsexTOdead 54
Islam is IMMORTAL 24 min MohMad HADsexTOdead 14
Eight Muslims Beat British Teen Unconscious 45 min Faith Michigan 5
Why is Khan's racism allowed? 1 hr Old Pom 9
More from around the web