Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 518131 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#269189 Sep 7, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I've done that before too.If there's a grill sale in front of a store,I'd buy a dinner and tell them to give it to one of the homeless people hanging around.I much rather do that than give cash.
Same here...

That way even if it goes to a drug addict...

They get some hot food in their stomach and can't easily trade it for drugs...

What dug dealer will take a burger for a rock...
Just me

Greece

#269190 Sep 7, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Turks stand on conquered lands.They never attempted to assimilate into the locals.That was their biggest mistake.Because of that,they will always be considered an invader in those lands.
They were some pro-Turkish tribes in Anatolia and Pontus.
Also,today Turks is a mix of converted to Islam Bulgarians,Greeks,Armenians and others populations.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#269191 Sep 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So do I.
I know.

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#269192 Sep 7, 2013
sajit mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
when european countries say :we dont want immigrants ,we want to keep our culture,maybe i dont agree but i kinda understand them,because people in a european country,well with few exceptions,share common language,common habbits,common ancestors and common religion.
what the american people share?except faith in the USA?you are a mix of many and competely different cultures.
You just don't get it do you?
They are American. That is their identity regardless of ethnic background. It is the same in Canada. That is something radicals who come to North America fail to understand. Their children grow up to be American/ Canadian and all the bullsht their parents brought is left by the roadside whether the parents like it or not.

Dorchester , MA

#269193 Sep 7, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you too Faith:))
Ps you don't know who are my people,because i m not a fool to tell anyone.
coward
Just me

Greece

#269194 Sep 7, 2013
MORE PROVES ABOUT GUIDOS INGNORANCE

Due to Venizelos clever movements,after the WW1,Greece was with the winners,Brits-French-Russians and Turks with the losers,Germans and their allies.

In Greek demands were included Smyrna (Ismir)and the rest of Asia Minor.

Greeks allies decided to satisfy Greeks,so they gave them the region for 5 years.

After 5 years,a referendum would take place about the annexation of the region in Greece,something that would definitely happen,considering the fact that the majority of the population were Greeks,Jews and Armenians.

Greece was the absolute winner of the Treaty of Sevres.

Since: Oct 09

Surry Hills, Australia

#269195 Sep 7, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>So?I'm a provocateur too.
But you are a beautiful one with a smile...

Dorchester , MA

#269196 Sep 7, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
They are American. That is their identity regardless of ethnic background. It is the same in Canada. That is something radicals who come to North America fail to understand. Their children grow up to be American/ Canadian and all the bullsht their parents brought is left by the roadside whether the parents like it or not.
Except, it seems...

For such a large number of muslims...

Who then become kkklamBreeders...

And never Canadians or Americans or Australians...

Dorchester , MA

#269198 Sep 7, 2013
Just me wrote:
Due to Venizelos clever movements,after the WW1,Greece was with the winners,Brits-French-Russians and Turks with the losers,Germans and their allies.
Greeks allies decided to satisfy Greeks,so they gave them the region for 5 years.
After 5 years,a referendum would take place about the annexation of the region in Greece,something that would definitely happen,considering the fact that the majority of the population were Greeks,Jews and Armenians.
Now here I absolutely agree with you...

Greeks are winners...
Just me

Greece

#269199 Sep 7, 2013
Of course Turks,would react in this.Already from the early of 20st century,turkish nationalism had rised.

So in 1919 started the Greco-Turksish war,which would judge the future of Anatolia.

Although,Greeks had good hopes,finally they screwed up,so greek army returned in greek mainland after 3 years,leaving the local greek population totally unprotected.

See what happened to Greeks and Jews and Armenians,when Turkish army invaded Smyrna

(note all these happened with Mustafa s Kemal orders)

Dorchester , MA

#269200 Sep 7, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are a beautiful one with a smile...
You have a problem with my BigNosed Smile?...

Surry Hills, Australia

#269201 Sep 7, 2013
Just me wrote:
Then what happened?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#269202 Sep 7, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a beautiful night here in Mishigama. I need to lace up my boots and do a bit of prairie-marching.

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#269203 Sep 7, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>The reason I did that was because she was saying she'd work for food.She wasn't just saying "give me your money".
I in general do not donate. I have seen too much sleaze. There was one particular homeless guy a few years back who had his "station" near my work building. He was one of the nicest, intelligent people I have met. Every day I gave him coffee and smokes. One of my co workers would bring a sandwhich and an apple or other type of fruit. He disappeared one day and a couple of days later we saw a report in the news. He had been beaten to death by some fcknobs. What THF is wrong with people?

Dorchester , MA

#269204 Sep 7, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
They were some pro-Turkish tribes in Anatolia and Pontus.
Also,today Turks is a mix of converted to Islam Bulgarians,Greeks,Armenians and others populations.
Talk to the kkklamBreed...

He has some deep rooted resentments toward the Turks and he doesn't even remember WWI...
Just me

Greece

#269205 Sep 7, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what happened?
Then you screwed and you lost Asia Minor and Instanbul for ever
Just me

Greece

#269206 Sep 7, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what happened?
You seem to be happy about your defeat.Are you sure a real Greek?

Dorchester , MA

#269207 Sep 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know jack-fck about Americans.
There are immigrants.....and then there are "immigrants".
You don't know the difference.
We do.
immigrants...

Soon to be Great Americans...

And then there's...kkklamBreeders

aka

mouthpissers
astroglideloobie carriers
shagg braggers
allah akhbar...kaBOOMers
Just me

Greece

#269208 Sep 7, 2013
After a small time,in 1923 ,took place the treaty of Lausanne(Switzerland).

According to this treaty,ALL Muslims who lived in Greece,Turks or converted to Islam Greeks,about 500.000 moved to Turkey,except West Thrace

And all Christians who lived in Turkey,Greeks and Armenians,about 1.000.000,moved to Greece,except Istanbul and the islands of Imvros and Tenedos

So,here we are: a Greece 97%christianic and a Turkey 98%muslim.

And all are happy:)

Surry Hills, Australia

#269209 Sep 7, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The mind of Muslims are filled with insanity!
Muhammad dictated to God as how God should do things to please Muhammad.
Muslims are an narcissist just like their insane prophet Muhammad.
The New Testament Bible is Gods plan of salvation of how He wants things done.
Like Muhammad did, All Muslims are rebelling against God.
All the evidence of Muslims rebelling against God is in the teaching of Muhammad that Muslims follow.
Why would God follow Muhammad's teaching?
When Muhammad's teachings destroy the mind and soul of Muslims
The Quran is Muhammad dictating to God!
Jesus explained exactly what we must do to be acceptable to God, and be received into Gods family as children of God and into Gods Kingdom.
Muhammad taught Muslim how to be acceptable to Muhammad in Muhammad's rebelling against God.
Muslims are too ignorant in their understanding of God.
Muhammad won converts to his religion by intimidating people by using evil as a force to control his followers.
Muslims are still being controlled by the evil force of Muhammad's demands dictated in the Quran.
God wins people to Him by His truth that evil destroys the mind and soul of those who commit evil.
Muhammad's teaching in the Quran destroys the mind and soul of Muslims, and promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims.
Muhammad's teaching of Jihad in the Quran destroys the mind and soul of all Muslims!
Jihad separates Muslims from God.
In Muhammad's teachings there is no rational or logical way to come to the understanding of Good and evil, right or wrong.
Muhammad did not set an example to Muslims to know the difference between good and evil right and wrong, and how evil destroys the mind and soul of those that commit evil!
The mind of Muslims are filled with insanity!?

Do you honestly think that you're OK?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 7 min Khan 18
News Lotte Department Store sets up prayer room for ... 1 hr Simran 7
Is Trump the ANTICHRIST ? 1 hr Simran 9
News A theology of love 1 hr Jake999 68
Manhunt for ‘asian’ suspect after woman is drag... 1 hr Sentinel 3
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 2 hr Anti Islam 113
News Anti-racism rally planned in Vancouver to prote... 2 hr Nobody 1
More from around the web