Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 521531 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268779 Sep 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
what's creationism? and what's "teaching " it?
you mean once upon a time there was God and nothing then God created the universe blah and finally god created Adam and then Eva?
well. that's nice to start with . After all.. you first tell your kids about Little Red Riding Hood and the Three LIttle Pigs. I havent seen any kid get hurt with that teaching.
other than that what? I dont remember being taught at school about how God created Adam and Eva must have been when I was in the 3rd grade of primary school . Same time we start with greek mythology the gods etc then we moved on the new testament things and greek history and so on. Later in Biology darwin's theory is also "taught" that is it is there in our books. Among so many other things.
if creationism is "illegal" what is more legal to be taught? Darwinism? Who has decreed that it's THE truth?
Yeah,but they say you that greek mythology was lies.While they trie to pass you the religion fairy tailes as truths...Just saying...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#268780 Sep 6, 2013
La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
How your hemorrroids PeePee...any relief since CHTT left you...Why you did not find another alternative to keep him... He love you very much... the size is not all in a relationship...
Any luck with any male posters lately... I suggest you be patient and think it over...may be CHTT will come back...
Back to the kkklamBreedian anal guy fantasies again I see...

Is that how kkklamBreeders like you get their hemorrhoids?...

Did you forget to use you astroglideloobie?...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#268781 Sep 6, 2013
Sajit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope that you don't really doubt the Darwinish theory of evolution Nina...
I really hope so...
I told ya'll where we come from but no one listens.Oh well...
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268782 Sep 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda but more like he was impersonating a Topix guy,LOL
Impersonating?

So that means he was LYING to people here??!
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268783 Sep 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
that reminds me of a forum about evolution where one evolution ist would ardently insist that it all started with the amoeba and then life evolved. But then I asked a simple question .. who or what sparked the "spark of life" int that amoeba?
I never got an answer.
see taking down and more down to simple basics things it's not about evolution of life forms.. but the heck "created" the first form of life be it an amoeba?
in that respect evolution may have some answer against God but it's in no way the answer to life creation.
btw.. the greek mythology says it clearly . Athena was born from Zeus.. leg.. what about cloning back then ? or something like that?
should we ban greek mythology ?
all new "discoveries ' are actually old truths lost in the mist of time.
and anyway .. evolution alright. but why the CERN scientists are sweating to find " GOD'S particle"
god's?? funny isnt it? All that scientific sweat and struggle to finally find GOD'S particle?
That's quite a confession if you think about it.
I know a good religion forum if you are interested in saying you.

Amoeba was created by the Big Ban maybe?:))
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268784 Sep 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I told ya'll where we come from but no one listens.Oh well...
What?I didn't understand,please explain
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268785 Sep 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>What I'm saying is that religion education should be elective,not mandated.If someone manages to prove there's a God it would be different.But then again there would be the question,who created that God.How did he came around and why did he created life.It's a never ending spiral of questions.For our simple human mind the best is to stick to what we can explain.
Milena you are an Orthodoc Christian too.You believe or its only in the papers?
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

Mission Viejo, CA

#268786 Sep 6, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I told ya'll where we come from but no one listens.Oh well...
Milena ... you did not answer my post about the coffee... are you depressed?
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268787 Sep 6, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that, I don't want you to tell me what to do.....
You provoking me at all levels and then I have to face NINA...
You doing it on purpose acting like a little chiahuahua so NINA can tell me off...
Go away....
HAHAHAHA,you sound like a kid 86 year old man with Alzehwimer acting like a kid.
Go fight with some Greeks in the other forum and get lost from here

East of Eden

#268788 Sep 6, 2013
That's fcking funny!Someone stole my idea I was discussing with Marshal,LOL
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6696-pork-c...
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268789 Sep 6, 2013
Electra Makedonia Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sajit. Greece is not Fyroskopje. OK? No brainwashing. I too took the same exact lessons........ though my parents could easily refuse. Why? Cause this is democracy and we practice it at home as well. Free will........
What do you mean your parents could refuse?

They were atheists?

You took the lesson,but you didn't change your mind,you are still an atheist..

BRAVO
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268790 Sep 6, 2013
Electra Makedonia Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Now you've proven you really like her. You just wished her something nice........Whether you thought of it or not, is another issue ;-)
Masturbating is something good?ok if you say so...

East of Eden

#268791 Sep 6, 2013
Sajit wrote:
<quoted text>
Impersonating?
So that means he was LYING to people here??!
No,he was pretending to be interested in Topix.He had it all planned.He was the one who brought me here.I didn't even know this place existed.He was using it to talk to me.Once we got married,he was like"Fck Topix",LOL

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#268792 Sep 6, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
my opinion ?
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Religion should be taught in the churches,not in school.
my opinion is that if we were to go and seek knowledge about things at the source we then should go to a science lab to learn about psycics , a biology centre to learn about genetics and Darwin-ism too.
accordingly we should go to a pro chef to learn how to cook and to a gym to learn how to take exercise .
but then we wouldnt need to go to school at all. And schools would be banned too.
and one more thing: if religion classes were to be banned from school next thing would be that churches would be banned too and ..and..
Students are taught about philosophy too well the basics should we ban this too?
What about drama? Should we leave the knowledge about this excellent human expression till a kid ever --if ever- decides to go to a theatre?
I dont understand this "banning" talk lately
Considering what is being taught in schools lately...

Banning them might not be such a bad idea...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/common-core...

East of Eden

#268793 Sep 6, 2013
Sajit wrote:
<quoted text>
What?I didn't understand,please explain
Well,the truth is that we're a failed alien science project.They created us but when they saw what turned out,they were like "Abort mission!Everybody back to ship!Abort mission!"That here pretty much covers it,LOL
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd492/mg_...
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268794 Sep 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Our kindergartens are currently teaching that homosexuality and transsexuality are perfectly normal and very acceptable in society...and experimenting may be the only way to really know what you like best
Normally I would have concerns...
But when my Mom (brainwashed) and my little brother sidelined my wife and I separately and both 'explained' to us how we 'needed' to inform our then 7-8 year olde that his uncle was really a woman trapped in a mans body and was going to have his dikk cut off and turned into so fake astroglideloobie receptacle so he would feel better about himself...
I realized that our society was on the brink of insanity...
With my little brother leading the pack...
Why is it necessary to encourage children to experiment with homosexuality?...
Isn't adolescence a difficult enough time?...
The whakko actually told both of his sons (12 and 15) what he had decided to do...
My attitude was, dude...wait until you kids are at least 18 or even 21
Not now while they're in the middle of their most difficult years...
That's when I realized that this was not a homo or trans situation...
It was him being incredibly selfish and needing to be the center of attention...
His own kids were not as important to him...
You are correct Nina...
The parents must teach the child...
It empowers them to start where we are...
And move forward...
Rather than learning how to invent fire with two sticks...
They teach you that experimenting is the ONLY WAY TO DECIDE WHAT YOU LIKE THE BEST???
LOL.WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSIES!!That s why you are a SICK nation
Experiment with a dog,or better with a donkey to see if you enjoy it
MERCY
i support Russians method in that.
GO RUSSKIES.

East of Eden

#268795 Sep 6, 2013
Sajit wrote:
<quoted text>
Milena you are an Orthodoc Christian too.You believe or its only in the papers?
Only on paper but don't be fooled,if you come and try to convert me to Islam,I'll shoot you between the eyes.And I am also baptizing my children in Bulgarian Orthodox church.I won't allow any other one.
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268796 Sep 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Our kindergartens are currently teaching that homosexuality and transsexuality are perfectly normal and very acceptable in society...and experimenting may be the only way to really know what you like best
Normally I would have concerns...
But when my Mom (brainwashed) and my little brother sidelined my wife and I separately and both 'explained' to us how we 'needed' to inform our then 7-8 year olde that his uncle was really a woman trapped in a mans body and was going to have his dikk cut off and turned into so fake astroglideloobie receptacle so he would feel better about himself...
I realized that our society was on the brink of insanity...
With my little brother leading the pack...
Why is it necessary to encourage children to experiment with homosexuality?...
Isn't adolescence a difficult enough time?...
The whakko actually told both of his sons (12 and 15) what he had decided to do...
My attitude was, dude...wait until you kids are at least 18 or even 21
Not now while they're in the middle of their most difficult years...
That's when I realized that this was not a homo or trans situation...
It was him being incredibly selfish and needing to be the center of attention...
His own kids were not as important to him...
You are correct Nina...
The parents must teach the child...
It empowers them to start where we are...
And move forward...
Rather than learning how to invent fire with two sticks...
They try to "ban" the roles of the genders,Chazmo.Thats what they desperately trie to do.

We are equals,but different Thats my moto.

East of Eden

#268797 Sep 6, 2013
La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Milena ... you did not answer my post about the coffee... are you depressed?
What coffee?I must've missed it.Depressed,me?Why would I be depressed?
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268798 Sep 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
A Greek?...
Really...
A Greek what?...
A greek traitor?A greek scumbag?a greek fake ?
Choose what you like the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel Has The Right... 32 min Khan 3
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 3 hr J_a_n 384
US downfall well on its way (Jan '13) 4 hr Sonu 46
Why Are Muslims All Physically Repulsive? 4 hr Sonu 3
News North Texas Mosque Welcomes Public In to Learn ... 5 hr Faith 21
How can Christianity be better than Islam? 5 hr Khan 27
The 100 Most Influential People. 6 hr Khan 17
More from around the web