Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 403,260

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#266720 Sep 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
Where's Cheapo? I want answers to my questions - has she buggered off?
Who is she....and why is she fckng with you?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#266721 Sep 1, 2013
sajit mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
hahhahhahahahahahahha!!!see the old man!when he saw a beautiful greek woman,all of sudden he remembered the topic of the thread!!!hahahahahahhaha!
carttoni,we all got it you just wanted an excuse to talk to Electra!hahhaa.you are soooooo predictable!!
you fcuking tw @t... we had a moment of dialog, you filthy product of deviant rape...

I then thanked her for her honest answer... not evey human is here to FAK the women folk, you perverted paki degenerate fcuking louse...

dont you have something top blow .... go back to taking it on the "cheek"... ass bag.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#266722 Sep 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but none of us stalk her.....except you. Homo.
RIGHT !!!!!

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#266723 Sep 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
Slept till late today...I am glad I took some Advil early in the morning...May Allah (SWT) bless your day and give you the strenght of following the righteous path... I see cartooni, always pandering to posters and try to sway their opinions to his neo nazi views...
The world is realizing that wars create mostly victims than resolving problems... I am glad that the side of good won in the decision of Obama to not go to war...Like we seen it on this thread.... the forces of "Good" are winning and slowly the people of the world are taking the reign of their destiny from the oligarchy who dominated the world for centuries... The "New Order" is taking over... and it's "The People New Order".... the representatives and the politicians will be obsolete in the "New Democracy"... because the people will control directly the big decisions...
I recommand to re-introduce the "Guillotine"... for the politicians who try to work for the oligarchy instead of the "People"...
YoBama is wetting His pants much like you kkklamBreed...

Fantasizing about frying thousands of muslims that stand against the brotherhoods and alqaeda...

much like you kkklamBreed...

Obama will do His damnedest to go to muslim murderingfesting against all in Syria...

He needs the debt ceiling raised...

And He believes dead muslims is the best way to do it...

Why else do you think He told the muslim brotherhoods and alqaeda to go ahead and use chem weapons on children?...

The Obamassiah is just like you kkklamBreed...
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#266724 Sep 1, 2013
Thanks Faith for last night...
This one is for you...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#266725 Sep 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
And thank God I only have the one wean :/
On that... i will agree...

there might.... be a double entendre there... but mostly cause i only had one, too.

having two g-kids... how do they do it... let alone, the 8, your jihadist scumbag deviants breed....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#266726 Sep 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Who is she....and why is she fckng with you?
honestly LH is on the rag... and might have gotten infected by the spartrag, she uses.

Cheapo is that nice lady from our canadian clan...
sajit mahmood

Athens, Greece

#266727 Sep 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
Well I better go, I'm feeding four 15/16 year olds tonight and making chilli. I am under strict instructions to only use one chilli - as if - two and some flakes :)
Faith have a great Blondie Sunday and remember I love you.
your nieces Love?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#266728 Sep 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
And thank God I only have the one wean :/
dont you mean allah ?

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#266729 Sep 1, 2013
sajit mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
britain beer is cold??where did you hit your head chazmo?
Served at CELLAR temp...

Cellar temp in Britain is 12-14C...

That's 53-57F...

Room temp in Texas is usually 80-90F...

That's 27-32C

Ever drink a 90 degree beer?...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#266730 Sep 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
This one is for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k3Fa4lOQfbAXX
no one is inrtetested in your pathetic french crap...

WE, wish the french served your relatives them kok dogs and kraut.... thus resulting in your never having been bred...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#266731 Sep 1, 2013
Khaled wrote:
This one is for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k3Fa4lOQfbAXX
There is something you might not know about Americans.....

We think the French are p**sies.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#266732 Sep 1, 2013
Fck! My dinner just fell prey to the Five Minute Rule.
G-D Mandy!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#266733 Sep 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That Kid Rock boy lives....or lived...a couple towns over. He acts like he's a poor boy from the "street". The reality is that his dad owned a car dealership and they lived in a big house.
Still, even though I am not familiar with his music, I like him more than that Eminem person. At least the Kid Rock does not try to pretend he's a negro.
.. but ive seen some of his stuff, on TV... he sho do rock it...

Ilike the message... Shady is a hack...
sajit mahmood

Athens, Greece

#266734 Sep 1, 2013
Electra Makedonia Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that religion and beliefs are personal issues. However, when religion is being used in order to serve certain interests, then I no longer am tolerant. Unfortunately, these are hard times and fundamentalists have found fertile ground to serve their interests, as mentioned above. Raping, murdering..........and of course, pissing here, there and everywhere.
In any case, my thesis, applies to politics in general. Not the individual. Unless of course we are talking about fanatics. In disguise or not. Those, I detest, no matter their beliefs.
you are an orthodox christian,Electra?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#266735 Sep 1, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
LENIW carefull
"sajit mahmood" is FAITH the BITCH from Michigan,
I think hes someone closer to home actually.....
sajit mahmood

Athens, Greece

#266736 Sep 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Nina, there's something about being amongst teenagers - they bring you into this century for one but also remind you how old you are :)
how old you are Love?
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#266737 Sep 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It creepy.
hes stalky
Love Hurghada

Glasgow, UK

#266738 Sep 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Who is she....and why is she fckng with you?
I'll mail you tomorrow, it's a long story.
Right now I need ma scratcher.

My fave Blondie song of all time to end a perfect evening for Faithy Babes and the cast of erm, Glee :)

http://youtu.be/qs5Zm2fFxjU
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#266739 Sep 1, 2013
Stone Poneys? Who is this? Linda Ronstandt?

Her brother used to be the police chief out in AZ. I think she lived out on Silverbell near the foothills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 5 min Ali Hamza 399
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min bmz 209,483
Are muslims curse for humanity and a waste for... 9 min Cosmic Truth 5
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 24 min Raju Srivastav 53,639
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 48 min Just a guy 101
Local Islamic leader condemns Paris massacre 52 min Just a guy 8
Why is Quran dependent on hadis if it is God's ... 1 hr John C 5
More from around the web