Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 528534 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#268016 Sep 4, 2013
Romanos Diogenis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not confused at all my friend.
There is a God and he has a name and a surname:
Jesus Christ.
:)
Well, we all have our opinion on the matter and I have no intention to convince anyone. If God wanted to impose Himself on us, it would be very easy for Him to make a dramatic, visible, global intervention and let Himself be instantly known to all humanity, but wouldn't that make Him some kind of a "dictator"?
That would take us from belief to certainty and would simultaneously deprive us of our God-given free will to believe in Him and live by His Word, or deny Him and do whatever we think that pleases us (which may be totally wrong) and satisfies our (not always innocent) passions.
However, there are at least two interesting points that can be stressed.
A) Whether someone believes that Jesus walked on this earth or not, it would be a fascinating experience to read what He did and taught in the New Testament and figure out for themselves if these teachings make the people that REALLY follow them better as human beings, or worse.
B) Having read the most-read, most-printed, most-distributed book in world history, even just out of curiosity, is a must for every human being that considers him/herself well educated.
After all, how can you be the judge of something you actually know nothing (or very little) about?
Christ is not a surname but his title (messiah=anointed one) many people are unaware of this.
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

Mission Viejo, CA

#268017 Sep 4, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
but sheilaa never got annoyed with Baron's... contribution here.:))
really where's Baron ? Oh he'll be back
I heard Baron's catamaran sank near the coast of Cuba... and apparently Diana Nyad saved him from the sharks...She did not know that he was a female abuser...lol
Love Hurghada

Glasgow, UK

#268018 Sep 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Liar not only did I post to him personally objecting to his posts but I reported him as well. Shows how little you actually know
I thought you said you don't report people?
danetoo

London, UK

#268019 Sep 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
I was in Jerusalem one time. This Israeli soldier noticed my American cigarettes and asked me for one.
I was sitting at this sidewalk café that was very similar to the joint I owned.
He told me he was from New York. He told me that he was American.
He asked me how the Yankees were doing. I didn't know. I told him that the Tigers were in first place....again.
lots of good sidewalk cafes in Israel ...

best coffee I ever had and best steaks I ever had .

but was sad going back after my husband died - so many memories and it was too early to have those kind of memories, which were not enough of a lifetime together

may go back next year to visit friends and my husband's family though .. perhaps I can persuade my son, his wife and my grandson to come with me to make some new memories

would be good :)

Love Hurghada

Glasgow, UK

#268020 Sep 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
Ali isn't "banned". He talked to me after that supposedly happened.
If I was never banned, why would he be?
Tam posted that some of Ali's posts had disappeared and when I looked back they had but you're right, he did post after that. I notice Ali does disappear from time to time like most of us.
danetoo

London, UK

#268021 Sep 4, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>\Shana tova danetoo:)
Thanx Nina ..:))

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#268022 Sep 4, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you don't report people?
I don't, only when they are foul and sexually denigrating
Sajit

Athens, Greece

#268023 Sep 4, 2013
Romanos Diogenis wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ.
Well, we all have our opinion on the matter and I have no intention to convince anyone. If God wanted to impose Himself on us, it would be very easy for Him to make a dramatic, visible, global intervention and let Himself be instantly known to all humanity, but wouldn't that make Him some kind of a "dictator"?
That would take us from belief to certainty and would simultaneously deprive us of our God-given free will to believe in Him and live by His Word, or deny Him and do whatever we think that pleases us (which may be totally wrong) and satisfies our (not always innocent) passions.
A) Whether someone believes that Jesus walked on this earth or not, it would be a fascinating experience to read what He did and taught in the New Testament and figure out for themselves if these teachings make the people that REALLY follow them better as human beings, or worse.
B) Having read the most-read, most-printed, most-distributed book in world history, even just out of curiosity, is a must for every human being that considers him/herself well educated.
After all, how can you be the judge of something you actually know nothing (or very little) about?
Btw Romanos i still wait your answer about Muslims,the Islamization of the world and how do you feel as a Greek having 2.000.000 millions Muslims living illegally in Greece...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#268024 Sep 4, 2013
Now, we Americans are the Romans.
Except that the Romans didn't have jets.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#268025 Sep 4, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Tam posted that some of Ali's posts had disappeared and when I looked back they had but you're right, he did post after that. I notice Ali does disappear from time to time like most of us.
He'll be back.
I can't live without him.

Since: Oct 09

Surry Hills, Australia

#268026 Sep 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Babe?
Babe? Babe?
I' love my babe as much as I' hate YOU....!
Love Hurghada

Glasgow, UK

#268027 Sep 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I don't, only when they are foul and sexually denigrating
Oh ok
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#268028 Sep 4, 2013
So, anytime anyone in this neighborhood starts a tractor, these birds come to play.
Hereabouts we call them barn swallows.
These creatures fly low and fast right for my face. They do so in in a tight, straight-line formation.
They veer off at the last second almost as if they are laughing at me.
Nina Q

Xánthi, Greece

#268029 Sep 4, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean.... My babe is back?
:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#268030 Sep 4, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
I' love my babe as much as I' hate YOU....!
Babe?
You are such a f/aggit.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#268031 Sep 4, 2013
Al-Assad: Middle East ‘Powder Keg’ Will Explode If Syria Is Attacked

Posted by Women Against Shariah on Tuesday, September 3, 2013

(CNN)— A regional war could break out if Syria is attacked, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad warned in an interview published Monday.

“The Middle East is a powder keg, and the fire is approaching today,” he told French newspaper Le Figaro.

“One must not speak only of the Syrian response, but rather what could be produced after the first strike. Because nobody can know what will happen. Everyone will lose control of the situation when the powder keg explodes. Chaos and extremism will spread. The risk of a regional war exists.”

Read more at:

http://www.womenagainstshariah.com/
Love Hurghada

Glasgow, UK

#268032 Sep 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He'll be back.
I can't live without him.
My fave comedy duo :)

Since: Oct 09

Surry Hills, Australia

#268034 Sep 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is not a surname but his title (messiah=anointed one) many people are unaware of this.
Stuff you mori Lenche,

You only know half of the truth....

What about CHRISTIAN what is it mean?
Nina Q

Xánthi, Greece

#268035 Sep 4, 2013
Romanos Diogenis wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ.
very well said Romane .

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#268036 Sep 4, 2013
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff you mori Lenche,
You only know half of the truth....
What about CHRISTIAN what is it mean?
....and you know none of the truth. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. 7 hr J_a_n 8
What is the difference between isis and arb sau... 8 hr mahasn sawresho 2
News Muslims share Ramadan insights 20 hr comparencontrast 2
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... Sat J_a_n 8
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) Fri mahasn sawresho 104
Muslims move from Canada and protect Trudeau Fri mahasn sawresho 1
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) May 24 Kani 27