Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 514129 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#252310 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
robotic is the pounding of your poor head on my wall.
so.. sheilaa.. you cannot answer my question . ONce again you have all the answers to questions you cannot answer .
now let me ask you a RHETORICAL QUESTION
ARE YOU A LOSER ?
YES?
OR
YES!!!
Don't flatter yourself your wall is that empty brain of yours and I don't need to hammer on it because there is nothing there to hammer on. Once again get an education and then come and contact me

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252311 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL??? POOR COMPULSIVE LOSER IS SARCASTIC TO HIS POOR SELF
I ll be waiting for you to answer my question .
and like you know it wil always be.. I'll close the door after you :)))
go !
You'll be waiting till hell freezers over and you are dead if that is your only support

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#252312 Aug 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and tell me what to do you loser. Using words that don't support you are hilarious. If you don't understand the simple meaning of Jesus you should seek guidance and I am not here to guide you only to correct you. You are the loser and don't you forget it.
if you 're not a loser answer my two questions after all you CLAIMED TO HOLD the true message:

so

WHAT WAS JESUS MESSAGE THAT GREEKS FAILED TO UNDRSETAND sheilaa???

and who understood his real message after all ? that greeks didnt ?
WHO?

if you're not a loser answer and prove your claims right !

but I know you wont cause you have already proved you are a LOSER !

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252313 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. you are desperate to exclude Greeks while all you're doing is INCLUDING GREEKS despite your rabid frenzy .
like I said my god is some prankster with little souls like you .
actually all I m doing is quoting YOUR GOSPELS !
And I dont need to INCLUDE greeks in what jesus HE HIMSELF STATED:
20 And there were certain GREEKS among them that came up to worship at the feast:
21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would SEE JESUS.
22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
23 And JESUS ANSWERED them, saying, THE HOUR IS COME, THAT THE SON OF MAN SHOULD BE GLORIFIED.---New Testament , John, 12,20-23
ok.. let me help you .. try accusing me I am jesus himself .
let me not forget to THANK YOU sheilaa.. poor sheilaa pobre rabid LOSER you chose the wrong wall to smash your fyromonkey head on .
part of the univesrsal plan you should know that .
:))
Your "god" is a figment of your imagination nothing more. Trying to include Greeks into a Jewish passover is hilarious. You wouldn't know what a universal plan was unless it came from your pagan buddies

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#252314 Aug 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The message that Jesus taught was that there was only one God and he wasn't part of the godhead that was promoted by the Greeks
NOPE THAT S NOT WHAT JESUS SAID.

JESUS SAID

I and the Father are ONE.

3.John , 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and THESE ARE ONE.

THAT'S WHAT JESUS "HE HIMSELF STATED" MUCH TO YOUR DEVASTATION AND RABID FRENZY

so you got the message wrong..

any other message that you got right and greeks didnt ?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252315 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
if you 're not a loser answer my two questions after all you CLAIMED TO HOLD the true message:
so
WHO?
Answer it yourself. You portray yourself as being so smart and yet you are still unable to tell anyone what you think he meant and seek answers from others

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252316 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE THAT S NOT WHAT JESUS SAID.
JESUS SAID
I and the Father are ONE.
3.John , 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and THESE ARE ONE.
THAT'S WHAT JESUS "HE HIMSELF STATED" MUCH TO YOUR DEVASTATION AND RABID FRENZY
so you got the message wrong..
any other message that you got right and greeks didnt ?
Like I said you fail to realise what he was saying, so please keep showing your stupidity to one and all on this forum and after that do some more research!!!!!!!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252317 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
so
WHO?
You're the smart Greek Nina so why don't you tell us what he meant??????
Nina Q

Greece

#252318 Aug 9, 2013
so far sheilaa. you have only proved that Greeks got the message right or at least got it as "Jesus he himself stated" :))) while your false claims are a new gospel that would and should have been written but never was.

I d advise you to start writing your own gospel sheilaa but I truly feel you re running out of time..

instead I'd advise you to TRY TRY try not to bark your misery away so loudly so miserably so according to the universal plan .

try !!

after all dont forget .. there's always FREE WILL EVEN IN PROVING ONSELF A BIG ALL TIME LOSER!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252319 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
so far sheilaa. you have only proved that Greeks got the message right or at least got it as "Jesus he himself stated" :))) while your false claims are a new gospel that would and should have been written but never was.
I d advise you to start writing your own gospel sheilaa but I truly feel you re running out of time..
instead I'd advise you to TRY TRY try not to bark your misery away so loudly so miserably so according to the universal plan .
try !!
after all dont forget .. there's always FREE WILL EVEN IN PROVING ONSELF A BIG ALL TIME LOSER!
So yet again you deflect and are unable to state what Jesus meant. No surprises here. You are the fake and the loser so get an education about who Jesus truly was and then get back to me
Nina Q

Greece

#252320 Aug 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the smart Greek Nina so why don't you tell us what he meant??????
I m smart enough to help the liar come out in all his true colours.. I m even smarter than than But I dont waste my intellect pearls thrown away you know..

embrace your hatred and let yourself get consumed by it remember it's part of the universal plan .

clue:

point is not what I think point is you just cant separate your religious bigotry from you antiGreek frenzy and hatred , point is you are right sheilaa there's a connection there's a reason for your religious hatred and your antigreek frenzy .. it's always like this it wil always be like this now what yu can only do is count your chances in the ..universal plan :)

I feel confident about mine . as long as I have rabid freaks like you .. we're doing fine .. in the long run which is what counts sheilaa the long run not some 20 years of pretending to be something you wil never be

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252321 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I m smart enough to help the liar come out in all his true colours.. I m even smarter than than But I dont waste my intellect pearls thrown away you know..
embrace your hatred and let yourself get consumed by it remember it's part of the universal plan .
clue:
point is not what I think point is you just cant separate your religious bigotry from you antiGreek frenzy and hatred , point is you are right sheilaa there's a connection there's a reason for your religious hatred and your antigreek frenzy .. it's always like this it wil always be like this now what yu can only do is count your chances in the ..universal plan :)
I feel confident about mine . as long as I have rabid freaks like you .. we're doing fine .. in the long run which is what counts sheilaa the long run not some 20 years of pretending to be something you wil never be
Come on Nina tell us all what Jesus meant when he said: Mark 12:29

New International Version (NIV)

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus,“is this:‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is ONE (not two or three but ONE)

I rest my case

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252322 Aug 9, 2013
Why is Nina unable to address the following statements from Jesus about God's oneness.

“Hear, O Israel! The LORD our God is one LORD!”(Deut. 6:4).

“Do we not all have one Father? Has not one God created us?”(Mal. 2:10)
“Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me”(Isa. 43:10).

“I am God, and there is no other”(Isa. 45:22).“I am God, and there is no one like Me”(Isa. 46:9).

Examples of strictly monotheistic statements can be multiplied from the Old Testament. The important fact to observe is that Jesus, as founder of Christianity, confirmed and reinforced the Old Testament insistence that God is one. According to the records of his teaching compiled by Matthew, Mark, and Luke, Jesus said nothing at all to disturb belief in the absolute oneness of God. When a scribe (a theologian) quoted the famous words,“God is one, and there is none else besides him,” Jesus commended him because he had “spoken intelligently” and was “not far from the kingdom of God”(Mark 12:29-34).

In John’s account of Jesus’ ministry, Jesus equally confirmed the unrestricted monotheism of his Jewish heritage in words which cannot be misunderstood. He spoke of God, his Father, as “the one who alone is God”(John 5:44) and “the only true God”(John 17:3). Throughout his recorded discourses he referred the word “God” to the Father only. Not once did he ever say that he was God, a notion which would have sounded both absurd and blasphemous.

Jesus’ unitary monotheistic phrases in John 5:44 and 17:3 are echoes of the Old Testament view of God as one unique Person. We can easily discern the Jewish and Old Testament orthodoxy of Paul who spoke of his Christian belief in “one God, the Father”(1 Cor. 8:6) and the “one God” as distinct from the “one mediator between God and man, Messiah Jesus, himself man”(1 Tim. 2:5). For both Jesus and Paul, God was a single uncreated Being,“the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ”(Eph. 1:3). Even after Jesus had been exalted to the right hand of the Father, the Father is still, in Jesus’ own words, his God (Rev. 3:12).
Nina Q

Greece

#252327 Aug 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. It is easy to see you have fallen back on your pathetic standard posts which are worth nada. How original you are. Go Nina. LMAO
my posts are standard because your cowardice is standard
you never answer my qustionst to the point

you cant answer that's a standard so what do you expect ? I save energy sheilaa while you pound your head on my wall.. that's a standard you cant escape.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252329 Aug 9, 2013
What we need to ask is have churches rejected the fact that Jesus was Jewish and believed in only one God as he has stated elsewhere?

Why have humans distorted his teachings to promote their own beliefs based on paganism and Greek mythology?

Why did it take nearly 400 years after the death of Jesus to come to some type of understanding that Jesus never taught to his own followers who were simple people not educated scholars?

Why are Christians not reciting his creed that there is only one God instead of the man made Nicene creed?
Nina Q

Greece

#252330 Aug 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Nina you are still unable to answer my question so you try and put it back on me. Run along and do some study Nina and then get back to me and then we'll talk. LOL
which question have you been able to answer so far ??

none!!

you have proved yourself a born loser every time you answer or dont answer .:)

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252331 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant answer that's a standard so what do you expect ? I save energy sheilaa while you pound your head on my wall.. that's a standard you cant escape.
So are you going to answer the question Nina and tell us all what Jesus meant or is it closer to the truth that you don't know??????????

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252332 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Running away and avoiding the question is not helping you Nina. It takes no energy to speak the truth and yet you exert so much energy in spinning your lies and denials. You are banging your own head on your own wall because you are unable to deal with the truth. Sad really LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#252334 Aug 9, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
which question have you been able to answer so far ??
none!!
you have proved yourself a born loser every time you answer or dont answer .:)
Stop deflecting Nina you were the one who suggested that there was some hidden meaning in what Jesus said and kept posting about the scriptures re the Greeks coming up to a Jewish celebration to worship Jesus. When the tables are turned on you you run a mile as you have no answer. What a display for a loser such as yourself
Nina Q

Greece

#252336 Aug 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The message that Jesus taught was that there was only one God and he wasn't part of the godhead that was promoted by the Greeks
sheilaa still chasing your tail ?

the idea of one God and one only was already in the jewish belief.

what new did Jesus bring in his message ? that's the question stupidi sheilaa.. jesus own message that he wanted to get trhough. the new message the different one.

see why you are stupid? chasing your tail round and round and round ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 1 hr WelbyMD 187
Q 46:12 & 5:48- Holy Bible CONFIRMED by EVIL Quran 2 hr Mohamad D NECROP... 3
BREAKING-Kuwaiti PRINCE Abdullah CONVERTED to X... 3 hr XtianityDlast Hope 5
KEEP the MUSLIMS OUT OF USA & EUROPE! 3 hr XtianityDlast Hope 6
News Does Trump have us all fooled with his anti-Isl... 6 hr just Jay _ for my... 1
News Islamic romance novels set hearts aflutter in B... 7 hr chazmo jr 4
Poll Is Tom W. Fontaine Pittsfield Ma, Full Of Sh-it? (Dec '15) 8 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 69
More from around the web