Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 526000 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Ghaznavi

Ware, UK

#248765 Aug 2, 2013
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text> Yes many Bangladeshi's have Mughal, Pashtun and Persian ancestry from the centuries of Muslim rule in Bengal.
But how comes they look different to most pakistanis I thought no mughals invaded bengalis?
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#248766 Aug 2, 2013
TTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Most of my extended family- 2nd generation Americans even- fckin hate Black people....and they're quite unapologetic about it.
Its disgusting.
You'll meet racism anywhere - unfortunately. My own grandmother had a huge issue about accepting foreigners in the family. Sad, really. Pissed me off for ages until she finally changed.

Didn't see her unless I had to for decade. However, extremely old people seem to have a wild card on the intolerance issue. Don't know why and hopefully I'll never understand it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#248767 Aug 2, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree in some aspects of what you are saying. First and foremost because it's still an issue that plays a huge role on societies on the entire Indian Subcontinent today. At least from what I can read and study.
The whole idea of castes needs to be dealt with because it's wrong. However my knowledge - from first hand witnesses today - is very limited.
Is it something that plays a role in your family?
It doesn't play that much of a role to be honest but that's probably because Jatts have alway intermarried with other castes. In Pakistan Syeds(descendants) of Mohammad believe they have light shining out of their ass, they will never intermarry with others, similarly Brahmins, Rajputs and other high castes rarely intermarry although Hrithik Roshan (Brahmin) Married a Muslim girl. All in all I think its getting better but its still there, a lot of Punjabi music these days promotes caste particularly Jatts etc
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#248768 Aug 2, 2013
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A rain
Ahh ok. I didn't get the difference in spelling. Aryans are something completely different. Thanks.

Location hidden

#248769 Aug 2, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
But how comes they look different to most pakistanis I thought no mughals invaded bengalis?
Well most Pakistani actually don't have that much of a genetic contribution from Mughals.. This is a Sikh Jatt Sim Bhullar http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articl...
Muslim Jatt Mohammad Irfan (Aulukh):
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix...

Location hidden

#248770 Aug 2, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh ok. I didn't get the difference in spelling. Aryans are something completely different. Thanks.
I just find these things interesting, its not that they hold any significance in the modern day.
Ghaznavi

Ware, UK

#248771 Aug 2, 2013
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text> Well most Pakistani actually don't have that much of a genetic contribution from Mughals.. This is a Sikh Jatt Sim Bhullar http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articl...
Muslim Jatt Mohammad Irfan (Aulukh):
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix...
Ah ok but here in England I've Noticed a difference most of my pakistani Friends look a bit different to my sikh Friends.
Ghaznavi

Ware, UK

#248772 Aug 2, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a myth. End of story. No one really knows where they came from.
I don't mean Aryan i mean arain people from pakistan, Apperently they originally came from syria and brought sunni Islam to pakistan.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#248773 Aug 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. You are getting frustrated. You type the same ridiculous bullsh*t over and over and over. Are you foaming at the mouth, you little c()nt?
Hee hee. Your choice of language would indicate you've just returned home from church? LOL

Cyril the atheist.
TTT

Calgary, Canada

#248774 Aug 2, 2013
xXNazir_ShahXx wrote:
<quoted text> That is quite bad man, I thought Tamils were progressive, anyway I am sure u have faced enough Indian racism from ur time on the Sikh forum with that Brahmin and Mazhabi tard.
Nah its all relative, let's face it- compared to western societies our Desi peoples are quite close-minded and intolerant.

And I don't care about racism online. LOL. Its all just juvenile sh*t. I've given and received.:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#248775 Aug 2, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee. Your choice of language would indicate you've just returned home from church? LOL
Cyril the atheist.
Church? Fck those beggars.
babushka

Silver Spring, MD

#248776 Aug 2, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been to Northern Italy then. You''l even find white supremacists in Turkey they just call themselves something else.
I know Northern italy is German mix.. little not much..
still rest of the country is not white.
like what?
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#248777 Aug 2, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean Aryan i mean arain people from pakistan, Apperently they originally came from syria and brought sunni Islam to pakistan.
I know. I didn't get the different spelling. Mistake is on me.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#248778 Aug 2, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
like what?
You're crazy.
babushka

Silver Spring, MD

#248779 Aug 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Canada. I see Canada....The Great White East.
if you pull your neck little more and turn. I am sure you can see Putin's six pack abs.

you know he is divorced faith. You may want to try your luck.. wider wilderness in Russia.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#248780 Aug 2, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
like what?
What is white? What is this Babush?You are probably white yourself. Or at least in some context you will occur white or whatever the fcuk.

All this white/black sheit was made up. Are you going to claim that you are black now?
babushka

Silver Spring, MD

#248781 Aug 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're crazy.
no. I tell you the truth. You are not white.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#248782 Aug 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Church? Fck those beggars.
LOL. I'm off to dinner. Hey girl life is so short, we should just all enjoy it. I continue to enjoy mine and hope you enjoy yours long after I'm gone. Chill-out. Neither of us can change politics and reality. That,s how it's always been. Having said that, if we all agreed, life would be so boring.

You just have a nice day.

Cyril.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#248783 Aug 2, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
like what?
Come on. Have you been there? Do you know Italy? It's - at least not when it comes to racial features - that different from Italy.

But do you know any turks who are proud of black heritage? Italy and Turkey are just as racist as any other country and you know it.
sahit mahmood

Greece

#248784 Aug 2, 2013
Italians and greeks share pretty much the same DNA as south italy was a greek colony.They were not considered to be whites for centuries.

Faith a question for you.If your daughter loved a turk or an albanian guy?
Albania and Turkey are muslim and poor countries.what would you do then?
Milena and Nina the same question to you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 1 hr Sid 17
News Rights of Muslim women suffer under Malaysia's ... 16 hr islam is filth 1
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... 23 hr Roger_christian_AR 11
News Number of U.S. hate groups jumps 20 percent sin... Wed Roger_christian_AR 1
News Lindsay Lohan steps out in a hijab Wed Senior 2
News Arbitrary use of law is oppressive to society Wed islam is filth 3
The benefits of what goes for Islamophobia Wed islam is filth 4
More from around the web