Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Read more: www.worthynews.com 429,760

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Read more

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#231211 Jul 5, 2013
Proud gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why i don't see you in the macedonia forum anymore nina?it is a great party there!we all miss you.
I thought you went to sleep?...
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231212 Jul 5, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
mediterranean dna is mostly greek dna.
fck me with your ..arab dna and crap .
I m too lazy to show you .
the only arabs ever in greece were in crete and we called them some of them - the real pure arab ones - turkocretans.. see.. that time the turco was a synonym to muslim
the rest "turcocretans' were actually greek really converts.. you know bigotted neophyte muslims. who were even more cruel than turks
those "turko cretans' got a nice kick out of crete.
that's how greeks roll. we sent them to turkey to .. fix their dna.:)
If you send greeks converted to Islam to turkey,Turks have some greek DNA too.right?

Dorchester , MA

#231213 Jul 5, 2013
Viva Nuristan wrote:
<quoted text>
They've always been in charge and have defeated every invader.
The terrorist islamist taliban?...
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231214 Jul 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you went to sleep?...
NO,I didn't!I just wanted to say you all here a hello,and since it is night,i couldn't say good morning,so i saied good night!clever,heh?

Dorchester , MA

#231215 Jul 5, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
NO they're warriors they went to help the innocents being persecuted by Al Ass whole!
Is that how muslims help innocents?...

By raping and murdering and beheading children and women and innocents?...

It explains quite a bit about why America can never allow muslims a terror hold in America...

Dorchester , MA

#231217 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
DM Digital fined 105,000 over speech that condoned murder for blasphemy
Ofcom says Islamic scholar's remarks were 'likely to encourage or incite the commission of crime or to lead to disorder'
Josh Halliday
guardian.co.uk, Friday 5 July 2013 23.54 AEST
A British TV channel has been fined 105,000 after it aired a live lecture by an Islamic scholar who allegedly advocated killing people who insult the prophet Muhammad.
Manchester-based station DM Digital, which describes itself as Britain's most-watched Asian channel, broadcast the one-hour programme in Urdu in October 2011.
The Islamic scholar can be heard telling his audience: "I hail those who made this law [Pakistan's blasphemy law] which states that one who insults the Prophet deserves to be killed such a person should be eliminated."
Ofcom's English-language translation of his lecture suggest he also told viewers: "If someone takes a step in the love of the Prophet, then this is not terrorism."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/jul/05/d...
I'm betting nothing will change and Britainistan will forgive the obviously racist fine...
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231218 Jul 5, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
drooling PEASANT.
they can claim. but they wont fck you like a real makedonian greek huh!!!
fake orgams... you know the real ones you'll get by the .. real ones.
bastard turkala.
pontians are dorians too !
sto dialo hanouma
Nina!!!Try not behaving like a sailor when you disagree with Bushka!!

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#231219 Jul 5, 2013
Algerianooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Helllllooooo Topgirl , how are you ?
thankx for your comment long life Algerians and long life Topgirl
and Khaled
Hi I'am good thanks hope same for you, you very welcome, and thanks for you long wishing life lool.

Greater Khorasan Warrior
Yes long live Algerians, Long live Sunni muslims(the real muslims)!

Ye long lives for them. Anyway I will try to ignore those others.

Take care to both of you.

Gotta go off and talk too my friend here. Good night all.
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231220 Jul 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT
Is multiculturalism
At its best...
:-)
Europeans cannot realise how beautiful multi-culti is........
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231221 Jul 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where me goodwife's peeps came from...
So Glendale is...??

Location hidden

#231222 Jul 5, 2013
correct meant to say thank you for long life wishing too algerianoo. Accident wrote lool than too.
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231223 Jul 5, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
A rarity is something relative. I just saw a interview with greek kids in a fun park today .. half of them were from fair to really fair to two blond! I said.. what the heck /
I was born at the foot of Mt Olympos Tiger :))
How you born at the foot of Mt Olympos Nina?that doesn't make sense.
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231224 Jul 5, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
which means that if one thinks one is not "naturally blonde" is azzz licking?
DIMWIT PEASANT!
Great post.I m not a women azzz licker,i just like you nina.same with Mikena.i like her too.

However,i would never start a relationship with you.
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231226 Jul 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.."*
* Within reason of course.
Racist pig!!!!!
Proud gypsy

Greece

#231227 Jul 5, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
erm. no my mama is an aristocrat.From eastern Rumelia. greek as hell. an aristocrat.
btw.. what does "pacavra" mean? eh hanouma???
correct me if I m wrong but I think that "pacavra " means something like a.. rag to MOP FLOORS with ?
http://translate.google.gr/...
see?? I told you ... I know what you do when you 're at work and
you're not wasting the govermnent's money getting humiliated on topix..
see?? I know what I m talking about you too know what you're ....talking about.
Google translate says sway with me...not pacrava...just sain

Location hidden

#231228 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one trying to get you into bed TG or convert you to Islam and as far as the rest of your post goes you know absolutely nothing about me. I come on here to post about Islam, it is not a social outing for me as it is for you!!!!!!!!!!
Who were talking about bed and convert, no one has even try to convert me so on, it that all came to you mind! You know nothing about me either so don't post to me again. I respect Muslims women and men cause all those I has meet has been nothing but friendly gentle good people as in my sister family I respect a lot. So I will defend my sister family and my friends as my none-muslims family of both side. Who trying to get me into bed and convert!!!! And he has never try to convert me.

So are you a man or woman cause you said crawl into other bed!

No one has convert me to Islam but who knows I might one day for my own will, No one has force me to convert and do anything. so it seems like you know nothing about Islams and Muslims cause this is what you think they do but you wrong. Good night for now. Just wanted to reply to you before off.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#231229 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No what it is more like is enemies will try and do anything to try and take down the opposition. Desperate people who will do anything to score a point. LMAO
You're overestimating yourself by far.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#231230 Jul 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting nothing will change and Britainistan will forgive the obviously racist fine...
They allow these hate speakers in and yet ban people like Geller and Spencer because they are afraid of hearing the truth and not only that they don't want the public to hear it either. Spencer an Islamic scholar was recently debating an imam and and wiping the floor with him. The imam complained that the debate was unfair because Spencer was a scholar and an expert on Islam. Imams are the religious leaders and teachers in mosques so what does that say about him and his lack of knowledge. It's a case of the blind leading the blind!!!!

East of Eden

#231231 Jul 5, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
its not greek its Turkish..:)
It doesn't matter.It means butt in Greek too.Not in Bulgarian though.

East of Eden

#231232 Jul 5, 2013
Proud gypsy wrote:
Today i met a Bulgarian woman.She was very rude but i think she had a good heart.Lust like Milena.I like Milena.
Why do you think she was rude?Do you smell bad?We don't like guys who stink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 6 min Aghavni 38
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min rabbee yehoshooah... 216,625
Who has committed the most crimes against human... 20 min bmz 9
Mad Judge in UK 23 min Islam Forbids 14
Poll Who has contributed more to humanity than muslims? 1 hr Parasite Killer 229
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Rust Cohle 54,341
American female school teachers enjoying sex wi... 2 hr Chiclets 7
More from around the web