Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 489298 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#231360 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust you to go crawling to a Muslim. Haven't you caused enough problems on this forum? Wake up to yourself you cry baby
She can't stand not being the center of attention...even if she has to throw her friends under the bus.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#231361 Jul 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't give you a link.Maybe if you rape your one track mind,you'd be able to figure it out.For the time being you should go and take a cold shower.You're too drunk to think straight.
I'm referring to all your other posts.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#231362 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I asked my friends what they thought it meant and they all interpreted it the same way that I did
That's how male brain works.
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#231363 Jul 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could hypnotize you then everyday will be Friday!!!
ali thinks he can hypontize with his lame caps locking skills, whereas i'm sure they just fall asleep...

delusions of grandeur "the amazing toby"....

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#231364 Jul 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to me I said sorry to Lena in here and said to her it's not her faults then but you OK. I wrote before did think was her first, then said sorry when knew wasn't her.
Hugh I don't think so he was treantening Lena, he respect Lena as good friend he really do, he just felt as she had changed. He was doing the same for me as you doing for Lena, protest, he felt this same as you felt it.
I felt you went on me nasty in here the first time and didn't know what was going on with you so got upset and it went like this and feel I deserve a apologis from you Hugh. That's all I ask for and are waiting from you. Yes people are putting they nose into this and need to back off here. This is why I said take it to private. But as I did see you could talk in manners here then that's it good than begin nasty and lets it just be done and forgotten, deal.
So I deserve a apologis from you and hope you can do so, cause I hasn't done you anything wrong and as said I am happy for both of you and wish you nothing but good. I was going about go off but then did see you comment and wanted to reply before off.
Lets just put a peace here and end to this here and now and hope those others in here don't keep put they nose and carried this on.
Take care and food night.
It'll never go away as long you keep it alive and going...

Let me help...

If you stop talking about it will go away...

But you don't want that do you?...

Does that help?...
Aliroger1

Moosonee, Canada

#231365 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
repetitive
SHEILA IS VOMITING REPEATEDLY

Sheila, get help for your toxic, sexual diarrhea

East of Eden

#231366 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you I am not Bulgarian so let's try to move on from this BS of yours
I didn't say you're Bulgarian.I said you're a fyromonkey and fyromonkeys speak Bulgarian.What makes them fyromonkeys is that they believe their language is Macedonian.
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#231367 Jul 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't that just sweet?[pansy girlie men!}
jealous, "the amazing" ?
Aliroger1

Moosonee, Canada

#231368 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a narcissist who TRIES TO GRAB THE LIMELIGHT ANY WAY YOU CAN. It has become boring and repetitive AND MOST CAN SEE THROUGH IT ALL. LOL
SHEILA, STOP MAKING FILTHY INNUENDO ABOUT SEEING THROUGH people's clothes, you pervert!!

Location hidden

#231369 Jul 5, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that...
Spencer had a field day with the imama claiming to know less about islam than Spencer the kuffir...
I see many kuffirs knowing much more about islam than many muslims...
It was embarrassing to watch the imam squirming all over the place when Spencer started quoting the koran

Location hidden

#231370 Jul 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>That's how male brain works.
..and yet they weren't males so that blows your theory to pieces. LOL

East of Eden

#231371 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn more repetative BS
Go back and re read your post and maybe you'd figure out why I said that.Or even better,put down the booze and take a cold shower,of course if it's available in your camper.

Location hidden

#231372 Jul 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL Sheila's friends [she has imaginary friends, all of whom are filthy perverts, just like her!!!]
No that's your story not mine, you only have a blow up doll who is of Chinese origin
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#231373 Jul 5, 2013
Mrs Soleil wrote:
<quoted text>No,Monsieur Fier Gitan.I'm not French.
and...youre Not, a Los Angelino... are you a jinnie ?

just kidding...
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#231374 Jul 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>She can't stand not being the center of attention...even if she has to throw her friends under the bus.
what do you mean ?......... friends

Location hidden

#231375 Jul 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No good just posting a post you need to put it in context and you haven't. I was asking you if you were saying you hadn't posted a definition to me nothing else

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#231376 Jul 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>One more, didn't see this. No I don't need a brain transplant Hugh so don't speak to me this way again, I don't deserve it either and want apologis for this too from you too.
How can you even talk to me like this after know me Hugh and was friends!!!, you know well I am good and nice person too, you said so often youself in FB!, what did change you! How it did started Hugh you said som├ęthing to me in here and and I didn't know why and what for, got me confused by you and hurt by you so I got upset and reacted this way Hugh asked Syriana to sedn you to ask you this cause I didn't want to send you private message ask as I did promis Lena not to do so and worried she would get mad at me for it so I reacted that way cause didn't got answer I wanted and apologis from you, it what got me upset and hurt by you!!!
I don't deserve this either Hugh. As said I didn't do you nothing. Khaled didnt treat Lena, as said he respect her as friend and he felt I was attacked wrong too as you felt with Lena so fair is fair Hugh so as said lets it be done and forgotten and move on OK. Khaled is a good man too I respect a lot and he wouldn't do her and anyone wrong. He just felt this as you did too.
Syriana is good person too and don't deserve anything bad and she just wanted to help and it went like this, so as again lets just move on and forgot this OK, it went wrong but we can stop it and move on.
and as said hope those others here don't keep put they nose into it and carried this on.
Take care again and good night again for last time, now I'm off.
And I hope you Hugh understand me what am saying why it went wrong like this, done is done, we can move on and forgive and forget this as said deal.
One more

Just saw this...

This won't take but a second...

If you stop talking about it will go away...

But you don't want that do you?...

I feel better now...

East of Eden

#231377 Jul 5, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm referring to all your other posts.
Are you trying to cover up the fact you're too drunk to think straight?
Aliroger1

Moosonee, Canada

#231378 Jul 5, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Take him out of your mouth as in stop talking about him.Who the fck interprets that as something dirty?
SHEILA, THE BALDING FAT GUY SITTING IN HIS TRAILER, that's who!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#231379 Jul 5, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa, I hope you meet many Muslims on you way and you will understand why I did crawl to them, cause they are way better people and friendly than you even will be.
You crawl to muslims because no white guys will put up with your crazy bullsh*t you whacked-out buttw'hore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK doors will close to Islam 8 min bmz 39
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 13 min Anymay 102
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 22 min The Prophet Lied 252,776
Allah was born in 570 A.D in Mecca. 36 min jinxi 28
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 40 min ImFree2Choose 550
News All we need is love to defeat ISIS 50 min jinxi 7
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 1 hr jinxi 1
More from around the web