Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 513407 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#230270 Jul 4, 2013
AIGC wrote:
<quoted text>next time ???hahaha.. how many times in ones life do you think a tim tam is gonna cross the mighty pacific... and land in my cupboard ???
i'm sixty two,and it only happened once... hahahaha... it was a good cookie enjoyed with morning coffee, but arent they all good ?
have a great day Lena... were headed into holiday mode... a celebration of america... to bad it doesnt come with a san clemente deportation of anm islamic scumbag who wants the islamic flag raised on out White House...as stated in his posts.
happy 4th of july... cause its tomorrow, today... right ?
haha maybe ill throw u over a pak, tht double choc tim tams is sooooooooo goood, and happy 4th JUly to u all))
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#230271 Jul 4, 2013
La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lena... you seemed upset... why you don't private mail me your side of your story... I wanted to hear it....
not much to tell khaled, she betrayed my confidence, that's pretty much it, with friends I dnt go and tell anyone else what I speak about with my friends in private, she does, that's the diff, thnx for caring though I appreciate it
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#230272 Jul 4, 2013
AIGC wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Lena, seek retaliation ... private email me the Koks email addy....
but I don't have his email haha
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#230273 Jul 4, 2013
hailhail wrote:
<quoted text>khaled..shug..like i said before mate..little one isnt here to be used as a pawn in none of your games..there is no private mail going on ..its not on..so dont ask again please..its nothing personal..but there are one or two mouths on here im sure will tell you there side of events even though there is a good few lies spun in there..to make it all exciting..but seriously friend..dont expect any mail..its not happening..please leave the little one alone..she doesnt deserve none of whats been flying around..ask shirley ..she has an opinion on just bout anything and everyone..proper spy that one..even though she has nothing better to do than butt her beak in were it doesnt concern her....take care mate..all the best..
little one??? I aint that little)))
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#230274 Jul 4, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Khaled, what is this "ask Shirley about", a proper spy? gossip?
I can show you in public the few words I have exchanged with Hugh before he got abusive, how come someone turns from talking about Ancient Egypt a few times, to an abusive prat, seems again someone is egging him on.
I don't even know him that well, he is a friend of Lena and Tess, he sent me a friend request then all of a sudden turned nasty, he knows nothing about me so he is not qualified to say these untruths, No one is bugging Lena , her and I have sorted this out privately so why is this plonker carrying on like this, it's childish, all over a short message...I shall be more careful in future who I "befriend".
This is not Tessa's fault, she was genuinely upset because an old friend, the Scots poodle, had turned abusive and she didn't know why... I sent him a short message on her behalf and I still don't know why he turned abusive to myself and one of my family who was friends with both Lena and Tess, but doesn't even know the poodle!
The Poodle brought him up on here also, accusing him of hitting on Lena which he wasn't at all, sounds like the poodle has insecurity problems that need addressing before the said poodle yaps anymore.
Hugh doesn't know anything at all about me, he's only been a "friend" for a few weeks and I have spoken to him about 5 times briefly, so what he is saying is utter bullshit, or someone is telling lies behind the scenes, Geez you would think the world had come to an end over a bloody FB message that had no bad intentions.
For the Scots poodle, carry on yapping, you are a low life and a bloody liar to boot, you sure fooled me, "nice friendly" person who becomes abusive for no reason, either that or someone is telling you lies and rubbing their hands together gleefully behind the scenes, happens a lot on here as some could testify.
Carry on with your bullshit Wee Scots Poodle, it cuts no ice with me or those true friends who know me well...
<quoted text>
here u go again! someone is egging him on...someone is telling lies behind the scenes... listen syriana whatever hugh says to u he says on his own, I don't tell him what to say not that hes listen anyway, so can u stop making out that im doing something when im not, maybe he just doesn't like u have u thought of that, leave it be syriana u starting to annoy me
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#230275 Jul 4, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Syriana ...
TG ALWAYS involves other people ... she is incapable ever ..., like ever .. of dealing with her own affairs .. this time it was you who had to rake up the burning cole ... other times it has been others
So please please do not say "Oh TG is innocent" ... she is patently NOT innocent ... you like to think she is because of the innocence she portrays ... but she's as shrewd as an old market trader ...
And she has Khaled now running about trying to wash her shit out ... again, she is incapable of dealing with anything without going into panic attacks and tearfulness -- which makes everyone run around in an absolute frenzy ...
I have seen it again and again over the years .. and it is happening again ...
AND you are all falling for the ploy and the "poor little me" act
I absolutely agree with u d2 I never thought id say this, but yu are right, she doesn't keep things private and treats it like a joke, if caught out shell just give a cold reply like...ohh sorry I just couldn't hold it...its ok if u don't wanna be my friend anymore....so cold and theprob is that syriana and a few others always feel sorry for her and do her dirty work just like I did but its the wrong way, she has to learn to take responsibility for what she does, there is a line and she has to learn
Jesus Allah ha ha

Dublin, Ireland

#230276 Jul 4, 2013
all you religious people are the problem with the world... islam will conquer europe, the jews are the rightful whatever, the christians blah blah blah blah... you are all idiots.. God or no God you are all fighting for nothing... If there is a God then your all his children and if not then your fight means nothing.... Your stupid beliefs is what separates you and is what fills you full of hate... All the problems and wars can be traced back to your pathetic fairy tale make believe religions.. Separate Religion from state and keep the idiot evil fantasists out of power.. ALL Religion is a cancer on society and its followers are morons...

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#230277 Jul 4, 2013
Lena I am sorry I told Syriana. My faults, I make mistake do so, I as well got carried away and so upset cause didn't understand why he did this. Can you understand why so I didn't want to mail him you know why so I got carried away too. I just wanted to know why, why that so hard for him to say sorry to me too! but I guess I will never get any apologis from him, I really did like him as friend Lena so it kinda did hurt me why he did act like this to me here, as to LH he got nasty to her too and Syriana.

The LH asked me if was him and I didn't know when he said this to me in here, was wonder who he was, but she knew the name he used mean his real name, I didn't even know was him first and then I guess oh is him why he saying like this, wouldn't you wondr why too if had happen to you Lena!, ask LH when she come back and she will tell you I told her nothing, but she knew it was him and it got her sureprize as well why he was acting like this to me. I just got hurt and upset Lena. Syriana thank you you nice person so is LH and so is you Lena, but I got mad at you too cause of him cause I felt you didn't answer me so I got carried away and reacted this way.

Lena people has told me things no one knows but am and still stay safe with me, I let this out to Syriana and am sorry for that, I didn't meant you none harm by doing so.

what am also upset is am blamed cause of my FB, by Infidel that upset me a lot. My FB is of none one buisness and is none different than others people, When they changed everything in FB first time, I didn't think my secuirty had changed', why make so much deal about my FB, Cause is Muslims in my FB, only cause of that!!, they haven't done anyone wrong, they has never been on Topix, only 3 has and they hasn't done none one wrong either and never would, there also Muslims in my famiy, my sister side, women and men as some in here as D2 and infidel think is only men and not Muslims women and forget they are in my family too. They are all a gently kind people.

This person that Infidel say had asked for help, I delete him cause he were a perverted in many people eyes and mine. He knew well there was Muslims in my FB, also in my family and it none excuse for him to act like this, he were safe and none one did him anything wrong.

My FB is on security, my friends did check so if somone see something then I don't know why some do and others not, is not my faults how FB works. Photos, I can't go on check every single picture put on security as there so many. If i missed one, but what so big deal about it! cover photos you can't put on security so is not my faults.

Lena when someone did call you the number you had on FB when you had you it open there and Khaled were teasing you by go at Infidel with Algerians, came nothing from mine friends and you did check and said so too. But am blamed for it still and is unfair. you know I mean you and others none harms.

Infidel lie Khaled had go into my PC to hack into Lena FB, he never did, while I was sleeping and used my hearing problem Infidel say, how can Infidel lie and make up things something like this, i hear bad but I am not 100% deaf, as with people that has eyes problem same way.

Lena you said and blamed Infidel in here he had go into you PC withbout you knowing it and asked him if he had do so and he did admit it and then you did see something was wrong remember and you got so mad at him for I understood I would have got ad too.

Anyway am sorry it went like this Lena, was not meant to and my faults i know, sorry, up above is my faults, but not the other things here when came to the pc, my FB am blamed for.
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#230278 Jul 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely agree with u d2 I never thought id say this, but yu are right, she doesn't keep things private and treats it like a joke, if caught out shell just give a cold reply like...ohh sorry I just couldn't hold it...its ok if u don't wanna be my friend anymore....so cold and theprob is that syriana and a few others always feel sorry for her and do her dirty work just like I did but its the wrong way, she has to learn to take responsibility for what she does, there is a line and she has to learn
i know ... it hurts doesn't it

she did that "shrug" to an old friend of hers, Lusen ... who stood by TG in thick and thin and got her out of more scrapes than I could count .. years ago now .. but still

I told TG that Lusen was very ill - and I mean serious illness, could have died type ... thinking that she might want get in touch with her, as she no dobt knows how to ... but no ...

She felt that Lusen was no longer needed, and therefore she was superfluous to her own requirements ... and was obviously dropped and Lusen did not hear a bloody word

It is THAT kind of thing that tells me exactly what she is about ... as cold as bloody anything, and as tough as a market trader in the east end (of London)... lol .. and I have FAR more respect for the market trader - at least there's an honesty in all the crookedness ...

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#230279 Jul 4, 2013
Infidel has always invole other people too in his shit and you too D2 so don't speak of others and you whine all the time when people has gone at you, said something to you, you say you going away from this forum, so don't speak of others. you do actually the same things so don't speak of me as am any different than you and others in here.

Have a good day.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#230280 Jul 4, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely agree with u d2 I never thought id say this, but yu are right, she doesn't keep things private and treats it like a joke, if caught out shell just give a cold reply like...ohh sorry I just couldn't hold it...its ok if u don't wanna be my friend anymore....so cold and theprob is that syriana and a few others always feel sorry for her and do her dirty work just like I did but its the wrong way, she has to learn to take responsibility for what she does, there is a line and she has to learn
you are wrong about me, I don't make joke of anything Lena like this and take full responisble too. As said I got carried away just cause of this , mad, upset and hurt and I keep things private, don't judge me like this you know nothing about Lena, I am no different than others i make some mistake like any others too.
Take care.
danetoo

Madrid, Spain

#230281 Jul 4, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Infidel has always invole other people too in his shit and you too D2 so don't speak of others and you whine all the time when people has gone at you, said something to you, you say you going away from this forum, so don't speak of others. you do actually the same things so don't speak of me as am any different than you and others in here.
Have a good day.
Infidel .. if I MAY remind you .. was one of your absolutely best friends !!!

enough said .. you do not know how to keep friends ... because you don't care enough about people; only if they serve your own purpose.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#230282 Jul 4, 2013
This thread is turning into a jerry springer episode smh :/

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#230283 Jul 4, 2013
Happy 4th of July by the way and Happy 5th for Algerians

Have a good day.

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#230284 Jul 4, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Infidel .. if I MAY remind you .. was one of your absolutely best friends !!!
enough said .. you do not know how to keep friends ... because you don't care enough about people; only if they serve your own purpose.
Yes I do and care enough and has plenty, you know nothing about me, but you on the others hand, are not worth my friendship.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#230285 Jul 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for supporting my post on the difference between everyone and people. See how easily I am able to educate you? LOL
You don't even get what I'm saying,how could you educate anybody.What I said was that your "people" and my "everybody" is basically the same thing.

East of Eden

#230286 Jul 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really Milena??? What is the difference between a few and everybody, here let me help you
Everybody:
Every person, whether of a defined group or in general
Synonyms: all and sundry, everybody, one and all, every person, the whole world
Few:
Not many but more than one.
Topix encompasses many different groups of people in many different forums and you have stated that it is only a few people. Yeah I can now see what you are posting. LOL
You finally understood what I'm saying but you don't get it when I say "everybody" I'm only talking about everybody on this particular thread.And that's self explanatory.Anybody with a little brains in his head could get it but not Sheila,LMAO!

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#230287 Jul 4, 2013
If you has nothing to do with what Hugh did Lena then am also sorry. Did think that first. Sorry.

I kinda got mad at you too cause of him didn't got answer when told you what happen as asked I want a apologis from him. Felt kinda you did ignore it. But let it be done, no more of this it not you fault of his act, I take full responisble of this I did and got carrie away too as said and I don't joke about it I got hurt and upset too Lena.

As again take care, gotta go now as said before.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#230288 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes you are a musliim Brother Baron.

Baron44 wrote: >>>>>>
-
I do not have porcine DNA.
-
Being educated am sure you know what the word means.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha
BARON THINKS DNA IS A WORD!!!! Hahahahaha
-
Aliroger1 I am answering your post reluctantly, I am tired of showing your friends how stupid you are, and making a bigger ASS out of you.
-
Aliroger1 With a Cambridge degree and the other 9 degrees you hold, you should of realised that, no where did I state that DNA was a word.
-
Aliroger1: That was your presumption, that DNA was used as a word, fool you to have presumed.
-
Aliroger1: I give you the benefit of the doubt that it was not English you were studying at Cambridge, hence the reason I give you a second chance of going back and read what I posted.
-
Baron44 wrote: >>>>>>
-
I do not have porcine DNA.
-
Being educated am sure you know what the word means.
-
Every person even those that are High school dropouts realised the word Porcine was the word that concerned me, that Middle Eastern Muslim would not been able to understand.

Aliroger1: And not the initials DNA for almost every one, and that means uneducated Middle Eastern Muslims will know what the initials DNA stood for, even Moroccan Muslims with 9 degrees of which one is from Cambridge.
-

It now appears that even Aliroger1 did not realise that Porcine was a word, and he had to make such an ASS of himself in this thread.
-
Aliroger1 take notice the High school dropout has made a bigger ASS out of you than you already are.
-
God I have to be a genius to make an ASS out of a Cambridge graduate.
-
Aliroger1 Knows I am a genius, every time Aliroger1 signs off he goes to his Chinese male officer's arms and cries, I can not win from that guy the Baron44.

-

East of Eden

#230289 Jul 4, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
How do we know who is the fastest swimmer in thew world.
-
By having many swimmers swimming against each other to compare, to see who can swim the fastest.
-
Are you to shamed to admit you had many fcks from many different men, to be able to compare.
-
No need to embarrassed everyone knows that Bulgarians are the sluts of the world, they fck any man they meet.
-
Milena N is trying to convince us she was a virgin when she married her American man!!!!!!
I've been with two men only.My first husband and my current husband.The man I'm married to now is the greatest guy ever.It's kinda pathetic you're jealous of a man.You must be gay or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of White Racism coming soon 12 min J_a_n 35
News Oklahoma lawmaker asks Muslims: 'Do you beat yo... 25 min Alvin Boss 30
Muhammed was a liar ! (Nov '12) 1 hr Amanda 32
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 1 hr drd1 2,198
News Video shows Kellie Leitch at 'deeply troubling'... 1 hr Peel 1
News Why appeasement of Wahhabism increases Islamic ... 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
News Muslim Activist Reminds Men That The Quran Comm... 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
More from around the web