Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 442579 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

shuggles 001

Edinburgh, UK

#227709 Jun 30, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LENA IS LIVING DANGEROUSLY IN SUGGESTING THE SCOTS ARE THE SAME AS THE ENGLISH
You don' t know about Queen Vickie?
friend get some bleach lighting the turdie color tone down a bit..wash yourself..out some decent clothes on..get a brain transplant..and a face lift..you got a face like an arse....then maybe just maybe..you can think about talking to a white woman..not that you would get a reply ..but if thats your goal in life..to have superior qaulity..you got a long way to go..before you contemplate doing the deed..you think talking on here is living dangerously..what a muppet..arent you a virgin..you seem way to gullible for a man of the world../i forgot you lot sit when you piss..and wash your ass with your hands..how bloody disgusting..manky bogging twat..disrespect your own woman folk.oh thats right.they way too scared to answer you back.for fear of a stoning or a severe beating..men you arent perverted twisted sleaze bags you are..with no moral fibre engrained in you..its all like water off a ducks back to you lot..no amount of abuse is too much for you..you bring shame on your so called brothers..you know no shame.there is no low you,s will not go to..without a thought for no one but your Allah..bang on non stop with sexual inuendo..with kids old ladies ..you lot should take a good look in the mirror.yes you see..and tell yourself..your days are numbered.
shuggles 001

Edinburgh, UK

#227710 Jun 30, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an embarrassment to us Scots. The terrorists weren't jailed - they died you uneducated moron.
Most Scots embrace multiculturalism - you are the sad minority - away and take a flying feck tae yersel Hugh.
Suas Alba.
the terrorists werent ailed..no..you sure about that..they were set upon.then let go.scot free.you a scot..big whoopie doo to you..tosser..you make me spew ya tool..they were arrested before they snuffed it..what if they killed ours or should i say anyone belonging to you..baw bag..yoiur a disgrace..

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#227711 Jun 30, 2013
Hi Khaled, how are you... all is tamam?

It's lovely by the Med but too damn humid :)
khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
...to happen to be a Moslem...loll
How you doing in sunny North Africa Syriana ....

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#227712 Jun 30, 2013
Hope you are gonna get stuck into baron and co also for their filthy remarks to women.

I kinda get the feeling you don't like Muslims lol

shuggles 001 wrote:
<quoted text>friend get some bleach lighting the turdie color tone down a bit..wash yourself..out some decent clothes on..get a brain transplant..and a face lift..you got a face like an arse....then maybe just maybe..you can think about talking to a white woman..not that you would get a reply ..but if thats your goal in life..to have superior qaulity..you got a long way to go..before you contemplate doing the deed..you think talking on here is living dangerously..what a muppet..arent you a virgin..you seem way to gullible for a man of the world../i forgot you lot sit when you piss..and wash your ass with your hands..how bloody disgusting..manky bogging twat..disrespect your own woman folk.oh thats right.they way too scared to answer you back.for fear of a stoning or a severe beating..men you arent perverted twisted sleaze bags you are..with no moral fibre engrained in you..its all like water off a ducks back to you lot..no amount of abuse is too much for you..you bring shame on your so called brothers..you know no shame.there is no low you,s will not go to..without a thought for no one but your Allah..bang on non stop with sexual inuendo..with kids old ladies ..you lot should take a good look in the mirror.yes you see..and tell yourself..your days are numbered.
shuggles 001

Edinburgh, UK

#227713 Jun 30, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an embarrassment to us Scots. The terrorists weren't jailed - they died you uneducated moron.
Most Scots embrace multiculturalism - you are the sad minority - away and take a flying feck tae yersel Hugh.
Suas Alba.
like i give a toss for you ..honestly your nothing to me..you got an inferiority complex..are you jobby brown..if not..dont talk to me..you uneducated retard..they werent jailed..please..what they up and walk off.aye rite..i was saying what happened to those losers.moron..please..please.. please..im surprised you can even spell it..they were under arrest before they died..stooooooPID
shuggles 001

Edinburgh, UK

#227714 Jun 30, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Hope you are gonna get stuck into baron and co also for their filthy remarks to women.
I kinda get the feeling you don't like Muslims lol
<quoted text>
YOU KINDA GUEST IVE NOTHING AGAINST MOST OF THEM..BUT HERE..ALL I SEE ARE PERVS..and perv lovers..just a flying visit..this place is sickness in disguise..shi...ley
khaled

San Clemente, CA

#227715 Jun 30, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Hope you are gonna get stuck into baron and co also for their filthy remarks to women.
I kinda get the feeling you don't like Muslims lol
<quoted text>
Kweyess....sorry for the humidity...I grow up with it...loll
It seems we have a Scottish version of Baron...and he had the misfortune of getting the ire of LH...lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#227716 Jun 30, 2013
Ye ur nae scot ye feckin' divit, ye main be a bog dane, talkin' tae folk loch 'at, is rude, we scots loove uir fowk frae aw overseas lands, ye ur th' type ay scot 'at gi'es scootlund a bad nam, racist bigot...best Ah gang tae th' kirk an' say a wee prayer fur ye, puir wee fearful cheil, wi' sic' wickedness in yer heart...git yer self tae th' kirk tay an' pray fur yer sool, say fife hail marys an' teel th' faither whit a mingin' vile wee minded bodie ye ur, awa' wi' ye, ye mingin' piece ay jobbie
shuggles 001 wrote:
<quoted text>friend get some bleach lighting the turdie color tone down a bit..wash yourself..out some decent clothes on..get a brain transplant..and a face lift..you got a face like an arse....then maybe just maybe..you can think about talking to a white woman..not that you would get a reply ..but if thats your goal in life..to have superior qaulity..you got a long way to go..before you contemplate doing the deed..you think talking on here is living dangerously..what a muppet..arent you a virgin..you seem way to gullible for a man of the world../i forgot you lot sit when you piss..and wash your ass with your hands..how bloody disgusting..manky bogging twat..disrespect your own woman folk.oh thats right.they way too scared to answer you back.for fear of a stoning or a severe beating..men you arent perverted twisted sleaze bags you are..with no moral fibre engrained in you..its all like water off a ducks back to you lot..no amount of abuse is too much for you..you bring shame on your so called brothers..you know no shame.there is no low you,s will not go to..without a thought for no one but your Allah..bang on non stop with sexual inuendo..with kids old ladies ..you lot should take a good look in the mirror.yes you see..and tell yourself..your days are numbered.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#227717 Jun 30, 2013
Hang in there hu....gh, you will soon see who the real pervs are,:)
shuggles 001 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KINDA GUEST IVE NOTHING AGAINST MOST OF THEM..BUT HERE..ALL I SEE ARE PERVS..and perv lovers..just a flying visit..this place is sickness in disguise..shi...ley
shuggles 001

Edinburgh, UK

#227718 Jun 30, 2013
khaled wrote:
Subject due jour ... do Moslems make happy Scots...Definitively yes...
hahahahaha..ive yet to see a tartan muslim..hahaha

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#227719 Jun 30, 2013
I don't even like the humidity in Auckland, that's why we moved out of there.... and when I lived in Queensland I thought I would die, spent a lot of time browsing in shops with air conditioning :)

I do love Egypt though, always have, always will, I just hope that tonight will pass without too much disturbance, will be interesting to see the outcome of the demonstrations...went up town today, business as usual,:)
Tahrir Square looks amazing, all those people!
khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Kweyess....sorry for the humidity...I grow up with it...loll
It seems we have a Scottish version of Baron...and he had the misfortune of getting the ire of LH...lol
shuggles 001

Edinburgh, UK

#227720 Jun 30, 2013
Lakshmi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no longer a Scot ... more like an egypshitian.
as you pass the bog roll

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#227721 Jun 30, 2013


;)
shuggles 001 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha..ive yet to see a tartan muslim..hahaha
khaled

San Clemente, CA

#227722 Jun 30, 2013
Mac Tavish wrote:
Ye ur nae scot ye feckin' divit, ye main be a bog dane, talkin' tae folk loch 'at, is rude, we scots loove uir fowk frae aw overseas lands, ye ur th' type ay scot 'at gi'es scootlund a bad nam, racist bigot...best Ah gang tae th' kirk an' say a wee prayer fur ye, puir wee fearful cheil, wi' sic' wickedness in yer heart...git yer self tae th' kirk tay an' pray fur yer sool, say fife hail marys an' teel th' faither whit a mingin' vile wee minded bodie ye ur, awa' wi' ye, ye mingin' piece ay jobbie
<quoted text>
...loll... I didn't get anything l just understood that most Scottish people don't like fairies...lol

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#227723 Jun 30, 2013


meant to send this one ...no kilts but Muslim pipers :)
shuggles 001 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha..ive yet to see a tartan muslim..hahaha
shuggles 001

Edinburgh, UK

#227724 Jun 30, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an embarrassment to us Scots. The terrorists weren't jailed - they died you uneducated moron.
Most Scots embrace multiculturalism - you are the sad minority - away and take a flying feck tae yersel Hugh.
Suas Alba.
so you mate..should know..i didnt say they die..i said they were battered and jailed..under arrest..mouth piece....some folk just spew on here..you just proved it..quick on that gun homre..good job its the mouth and not a gun..or im pan bread..TOOL..IM SCOTTISH AND PROUD OF IT..YOU ASS LICKER
khaled

San Clemente, CA

#227725 Jun 30, 2013
Syriana wrote:
I don't even like the humidity in Auckland, that's why we moved out of there.... and when I lived in Queensland I thought I would die, spent a lot of time browsing in shops with air conditioning :)
I do love Egypt though, always have, always will, I just hope that tonight will pass without too much disturbance, will be interesting to see the outcome of the demonstrations...went up town today, business as usual,:)
Tahrir Square looks amazing, all those people!
<quoted text>
I don t watch tv anymore... I am disconnected from the world...I believe that in few years Egypt will have the most amazing system in the world and Cairo will be the capital of the Arab world again...
khaled

San Clemente, CA

#227726 Jun 30, 2013
What you mean by a tartan ....
shuggles 001

Edinburgh, UK

#227727 Jun 30, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Hope you are gonna get stuck into baron and co also for their filthy remarks to women.
I kinda get the feeling you don't like Muslims lol
<quoted text>
..its not my place..thank you..to stick up for someone who i dont know..this place is a snake pit..if i had my way..it would be closed down..ive nothing against no race in particular..but certain individuals..make my skin crawl..

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#227728 Jun 30, 2013
I'm sneaking a quick peak now and again, hubby is glued to the tv, me, I hardly ever watch it unless there's some good docos or good movie, but tonight is a milestone in history.

I sincerely hope that also Khaled, good things take time, look at the pyramids...
khaled wrote:
<quoted text> I don t watch tv anymore... I am disconnected from the world...I believe that in few years Egypt will have the most amazing system in the world and Cairo will be the capital of the Arab world again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 4 min YKW 54,479
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min J RULES 220,134
I like muslims 1 hr Baron44 13
DY: Darth's last thread 1 hr Mikey 35
Mahmood Abbas " Angel of Peace" Pope 1 hr Mikey 4
News Dutch may introduce burqa ban as early as 2011 (Dec '10) 1 hr Asian Guy 4,966
News The Duniazat 1 hr Islam Forbids 1
Dear Muslim friends 3 hr Baron44 827
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 4 hr Special Forces 1,349
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 8 hr WORLD WIDE 142
More from around the web