Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 525872 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#229451 Jul 2, 2013
stop with the lies lena

be up front and tell what you are on about gossiping and sneaking come on...
Lena wrote:
and btw syriana that is not Hugh on here that posted to u I don't know who it is, so put a sock in it and don't involve him
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229452 Jul 2, 2013
Syriana wrote:
who the hell is picking on Lena, I've never picked on Lena what is all this shite..I don't even speak with her, whats the hell is wrong with you and why are you picking on LH, whats she done.. get on with it hugh, one day you will wake up...
<quoted text>
Hugh ???? I thought it was shuggles 101 ?
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229453 Jul 2, 2013
ooops.... 001

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#229454 Jul 2, 2013
Hamid Rahimi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he seems like a nutter.lol
-
And Muslims are not Nutters.
-
Ask your self this simple question.
-
Next week uncle Ali comes home and tell your family he has been talking to an Angel in one of the caves of Chislehurst Caves on the outskirts of Hoddesdon.
And the Angel told him it was okay for him to fck your baby sister.
-
Tell me are you going to believe uncle Ali?
-
Muhammad's story of the talking pet Angel always reminded me of the miracle of how the 15 years old girl ended in the man's room.
-
The Lucky Frog

A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing. He is on the second hole when he notices a frog sitting next to the green. He thinks nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, "Ribbit. 9 Iron" The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. "Ribbit. 9 Iron." He looks at the frog and decides to prove the frog wrong, puts his other club away, and grabs a 9 iron. Boom! he hits it right into the cup. He is shocked. He says to the frog, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky frog, eh?" The frog reply's "Ribbit. Lucky frog." The man decides to take the frog with him to the next hole. "What do you think frog?" the man asks. "Ribbit. 3 wood." The guy takes out a 3 wood and Boom! Hole in one. The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, the man golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks the frog, "OK where to next?" The frog reply, "Ribbit. Las Vegas."

They go to Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK frog, now what?" The frog says, "Ribbit. Roulette." Upon approaching the roulette table, the man asks, "What do you think I should bet?" The frog replies, "Ribbit.$3000,black 6." Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the golf game, the man figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across the table. The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel. He sits the frog down and says, "Frog, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful." The frog replies, "Ribbit, Kiss Me." He figures why not, since after all the frog did for him he deserves it. With a kiss, the frog turns into a gorgeous 15-year-old girl.

"And that, your honor, is how the girl ended up in my room."
-
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229455 Jul 2, 2013
shuggles001 wrote:
<quoted text>omg.what a bare faced liar..you are a dirty rat..reason being i deletred you..omg..such brazen lies..lena has nothing to do with this..you snake
wow... the facebook thick, plottins....

really..... am off.... starting now...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#229456 Jul 2, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Oh really lol
<quoted text>
-
What are you surprised being new he can see the dangers of Islam!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#229457 Jul 2, 2013
Viva gypsies wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it mean sometimes?You are lesbian or not?Maybe you are bisexual?

It is as you have thought all along. We don't need you....You need us! LOL!
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229458 Jul 2, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Gee Hugh you are a bloody liar, your troubles stared when your friend told Tessa she wasn't allowed to talk to you privately and then you were saying some pretty awful things about Tg for no reason at all, she asked me to write to you to se ewhy you had turned on her, which I did a few lines only, and you know thats the truth, I don't care what you call me or what anyone else says ...you and I have only spoken about ancient Egypt on FB... never about anyone else so don't tell lies about that I had only spoken to you a few times then you start in with the shit, you deleted me , how weird, I deleted you the minute you started in about my son, so stop with the lies and btw why are you picking on LH who is a friend also...
<quoted text>
No one ever says bad things about TG FOR NOP REASON... you sneak... try telling something closer to T R U T H...

just saying, credibility comes with the selection of words...
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229459 Jul 2, 2013
Syriana wrote:
stop with the lies lena
be up front and tell what you are on about gossiping and sneaking come on...
<quoted text>
Lastly... why would Lena jump in out of the blue with this, if something didnt happen...

all of a sudden your making her out top be some stranger with a gripe... this is a long time friend of this FORUM, if this is her reaction, something happened...

maybe i should head over to my email... too !(WHEN I RETURN, cause really.... am O F F !)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#229460 Jul 2, 2013
I'm going to pick some romaine from the garden and make a salad.
Maybe some of my friends are out there.....
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#229461 Jul 2, 2013
AIGC wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Lena... i gots no pick with her... however i notice our savages fiends, seem to always pick on her... Thats what happens to nice girls...
but figures ole Shirlz is in the "thick" of it... While I may not be muslim, she cries, she sends her used KKKorans to the dumbodottir...
opps i made mistake calls you shirley by mistake on here not think was on facebook... oh its ok, Thelma.....
but really, i gots to .... am off...
thelma and shirleeze
thank you my friend, I love u too, and guess whos behind all this......u were so right
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229462 Jul 2, 2013
Syriana wrote:
your troubles stared when your friend told Tessa she wasn't allowed to talk to you privately
<quoted text>
smart friend, huh ?!?

talking to tessa thelma TG swan is dangerous as ATHEIST INFIDEL SAID IT IS... kinda like being a spatass friend... theyll turn you into rats...

am off.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#229463 Jul 2, 2013
AIGC wrote:
<quoted text>Hugh ???? I thought it was shuggles 101 ?
shuggles is hugh my friend, but hes not that other poster "afro geezik" I don't know who that is
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229464 Jul 2, 2013
I was gonna be early, now i'm gonna be late...

and i didnt even fcuk it up, cause i got high... which i didnt...

But happy 420... youze
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#229465 Jul 2, 2013
AIGC wrote:
<quoted text>
oh... hugh is that scottish guy who was surprised to see how hot LH was ???
sounds like a normal guy....
i really really really.... gotta, am off....
no, wrong guy
AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229466 Jul 2, 2013
faith....... I'm sure she was much hotter after the eighties... l8

AIGC

Huntington Beach, CA

#229467 Jul 2, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>no, wrong guy
i guess, i'm my ownm further proof, that i dont do no facebook stalking, even of the dipsh!tz pages...
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#229468 Jul 2, 2013
and Syrian what I do and say with swan in private has nothing to do with u at all so STAY OF OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS u sad woman
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#229470 Jul 2, 2013
AIGC wrote:
<quoted text>No one ever says bad things about TG FOR NOP REASON... you sneak... try telling something closer to T R U T H...
just saying, credibility comes with the selection of words...
swan starts all the crap and everyone else pays for it, geez id wished id listened to u in the first place, u know what u talking aobut, Syrians is just involving herself cos she likes gossip

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#229471 Jul 2, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you regard yourself as an Aussie?...
Or a Paki?...
Australian of Pakistani heritage ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The benefits of what goes for Islamophobia 12 hr Srivastava 3
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 12 hr Very Stable Genius 13
The Rise of Islam in Japan (Mar '13) Mon islam is filth 23
News The effects of Islamophobia Mon islam is filth 2
Islam rising in Japan. Sun islam is filth 4
Invitation to Islam Sun islam is filth 12
News Mosques across Wales hold 'open day' aimed at b... Feb 18 Roger_christian_AR 1
More from around the web