Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 518513 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Syriana

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#226388 Jun 27, 2013
You are right :) my error.......
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was "Westernized Oriental Gentleman" Or so the old folks told me.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#226389 Jun 27, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CHAZMO IS A BIASED PERSON. HE DOES NOT COME TO THE TABLE WITH AN OPEN MIND
Nope. Chazmo comes with an agenda. He has no intention of fairly assessing and interacting, but pre-judges before he even meets or hears what anyone has to say. It is exactly as I accused him of being, now he confesses!!!
I never claimed to be fair minded in the eyes of islamists...

islam is a nazi totalitarian ideology...

That attitude is evidenced by the kkklamBreeds on this very thread...

I believe 9-11 was pulled off by a bunch of islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorist muslims in allah's name for oslam...

How can that be any more fair in it's assessment and interaction when discussing the evils of islam(ists)...

Make your point Roger...

And please try to limit the CAPS LOCKS...

“Love knows no borders ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#226390 Jun 27, 2013
AIGC wrote:
<quoted text>they mark thiws as brilliant and agree... if tyour scumbag friends noticed i said EL aka FORZSH!T EGYPT... cause it was under that NIC that the islamic male savage said those horrible things how he would use objects, animals and his very own KOK to molest yout CHILD in ALL orifices... you even stated PUBLICALY
"YOU FORGAVE HIM" he just got angry, he nice guy and my face book friend...
I DONT LIE, you perverted lout and HORRIBLE mother.... take the pictures of your child off the internet or I will call child services and make sure your court documents forbid you and any islamic male from being with that child, with out proper supervision...
keep calling me a liar on this, and i will make you know the truth, the hard way... its disgusting what he said.,.. I HAVE NEVER FORGIVEN HIM OR YOU... NOR WILL I FORGET...
you bewtter go to sleep before you say something that you cant undo..
i dont play games when it comes to children, and you should feel lucky i didnt interfere at the time...
I missed this, you f*king devil ahole, he never did say anythingg about my son yours lies as everything else. If he had said it I would of has told him off.

Do you know those that smoke weed in Iceland they kids are taken away from you pos, you don't deseve to have grandkids near you when you are doped and I will also talk to them tell them about you you are so doped when you have you grandkids that you will never ever see them again you fecking pos, My ex one will knock you teeth off too if you even dare, he has seen you comment and said you were the ugly disgusting person he has even seen in his life, drop death you fecking pos and hurry up.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#226391 Jun 27, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed to be fair minded in the eyes of islamists...
islam is a nazi totalitarian ideology...
That attitude is evidenced by the kkklamBreeds on this very thread...
I believe 9-11 was pulled off by a bunch of islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorist muslims in allah's name for oslam...
How can that be any more fair in it's assessment and interaction when discussing the evils of islam(ists)...
Make your point Roger...
And please try to limit the CAPS LOCKS...
Thanks for the accurate description of zionism

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#226392 Jun 27, 2013
And also my ex one has also see Khaled when my son talked to me and him when was with Khaled, so fecking drop death infidel scum already I did saw my ex one you comment, and he told me to give you his middle finger too and lock you inside cause no one need a crazy one as you in this world you disgsting piece of shit you are.

Dorchester , MA

#226393 Jun 27, 2013
Do you believe anyone hear has the ability and inclination to hack into your FB account?...

You do realize that that would be criminal...

Unless of course one was with the gubmint...

In which case we are all hacked...

Even those of us not on FB...
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>What a liar you are, I never did stalk you and has none interest in stalking you, I didn't know was yours ahole as I didn't look wish under name was as there was many pages like that, I just went in there, I delete my comment as soon as I saw you in there to not be near you. And neither did Khaled stalk her, he was teasing you cause he knew you take things serious in here, you are a ahole.
And this Jewish guy were not the one that took me off I took him off my FB, my daughter and friend saw it when I delete him off in front of they eyes.
He was very safe in my FB, he were the one saying he was a jew in my Wall not me and he knew well I had many Muslims in my FB as well he knew I had Muslims in my family, but still he was very safe. But yes if I saw him talk shit about Muslims then I let him hear it, cause he was just like and same ahole as you. As saying oh those muslims kids blow up so fast, I told him as I tell you no one dare to talk like this. As there are Muslims kids in my family too no one. It an insulting to me as well.
and he was a perverted, everyone did see it, my friends from Hawaii and other country always asked me on my FB who this guy and he is disgusting he like a perverted they said seeing his comment to me all the time and why I don't delete him they asked me many times, I keep him cause I felt pity for him until last year I took him off by 2 witness that saw me take him off my FB not he me. He often asked me not to take him off so I guess he lies cause mad I took him off. Don't go snoop into my FB you pos even again.
Then he did hit on my daughter too as well while he was hitting on me all the time and my daughter did answer him as she felt disgusting by him and everyone felt it good what she wrote back to him as I did take a talk to him too never ever do that again and all he said oh she mad at me oh oh,. Ye he the perverted and was still safe in my FB from others. Every Muslims that did see him say he was a jew never did him wrong. None from my FB list none one, all they did see from him was they asked me also who that perverted guy and asked me also why I don't take him off. Yes those Muslims friends of mine and family are not the perverted ones but him. And they didn't care if he was a jew or not, has nothing to do with that but saw him as perverted as many others none muslims too did see him. EL didn'even know about him and who he is so keep him out of it you ahole.
So if anyone is and are perverted was him and I delete him not him me under 2 witness.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#226394 Jun 27, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I missed this, you f*king devil ahole, he never did say anythingg about my son yours lies as everything else. If he had said it I would of has told him off.
Do you know those that smoke weed in Iceland they kids are taken away from you pos, you don't deseve to have grandkids near you when you are doped and I will also talk to them tell them about you you are so doped when you have you grandkids that you will never ever see them again you fecking pos, My ex one will knock you teeth off too if you even dare, he has seen you comment and said you were the ugly disgusting person he has even seen in his life, drop death you fecking pos and hurry up.
He is the 'Ugly American'----wannabe

Dorchester , MA

#226395 Jun 27, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I missed this, you f*king devil ahole, he never did say anythingg about my son yours lies as everything else. If he had said it I would of has told him off.
pot is grounds to steal kids?...

iceland seems to be quite the totalitarian environment...

No wonder islam is such a short walk...

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#226396 Jun 27, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>He is the 'Ugly American'----wannabe
Totally so, need to be locked inside too.
Nina Q

Kilkís, Greece

#226397 Jun 27, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think so many Brits have emigrated to other countries such as Australia, America and Canada?
in other words what you're saying is that Brits just left their country just because their country was "invaded" by muslims?

are you saying that Brits just surrendered their country to muslims without even a fight?

I thought people migrated because they were travellers in search for something better or out of curiosity Never before have I known people to abandong their countries delivering it to invaders.

But what I want to say is stop disparaging and disgracing the Brits for being cowardly deserters You are not an english man

you are a fyromonkey

“Love knows no borders ”

Location hidden

#226398 Jun 27, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
pot is grounds to steal kids?...
iceland seems to be quite the totalitarian environment...
No wonder islam is such a short walk...
you know you give me a headeach read you comment so am not reading you comment, just keep talk to youself. you are weird too as infidel. You post makes none sence and it just weird and twister all the time, But keep talk. with you self.

Dorchester , MA

#226399 Jun 27, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see,who should I be listening to,an MD or some nurse with dubious credentials?
How about an auto mechanic?...

Dorchester , MA

#226400 Jun 27, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>He is the 'Ugly American'----wannabe
Arrogant yet...it's in our blood

And yet...

He is American...

Something many strive to be...

And the kkklamBreeders never will
babushka

Alexandria, VA

#226401 Jun 27, 2013
I think Mark Zuckerberg has a secret crush on TG..lol!
babushka

Alexandria, VA

#226402 Jun 27, 2013
Darn it.. Lol! Why did I come here now. Am off...
Nina Q

Kilkís, Greece

#226403 Jun 27, 2013
La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Baron de Carcassonne... You recognized that you are a genuine product of rape... I now empathize with your sorrow... I always thought that cutting your "zob" was an accident... I am sorry if I teased you about it... rape is not something you laugh about... I am praying my God for your "prompt retablissement" and hopefully you will soon let go with your inflatable... God Bless you Baron...
and you believed him ?

Dorchester , MA

#226404 Jun 27, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>you know you give me a headeach read you comment so am not reading you comment, just keep talk to youself. you are weird too as infidel. You post makes none sence and it just weird and twister all the time, But keep talk. with you self.
So

You are not going to read my post...

And when you do read it...

It makes no sencer to you...

You said your gubmint takes kids away from the pot smokers...

I inferred that this is quite extreme for pot punishment...

And seems to go along with the totalitarian system of outlawing strip clubs...

Which merely drove them underground...

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/06/11/Correct...

Dorchester , MA

#226405 Jun 27, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
and you believed him ?
Both Baron and Yoav have caught me with their sahara dry sarcastic wit...

:-)

But I'm easy...ask Roger
Aliroger1

Moosonee, Canada

#226407 Jun 27, 2013
CHAZMO, HOW ARE THOSE RANTS ABOUT JUDICIAL SUPREMACY AND THE HOWLS ABOUT BESTIALITY AND THE USC RULING AGAINST GOD himself????

LOL

This is a crushing defeat to the rightwing who used this issue for several elections to get out their base supporters, a swarm of crude, rude, prudes full of bile and venom, spewing their vile rants like a monkey flinging fecal balls at the wall!!! What a crushing defeat for the Teabag and Rethuglicans!!!!
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#226408 Jun 27, 2013
Syriana wrote:
Prove not proof...I may just do that....you stick to your fairy tales.. they are more on a par with your intelligence
<quoted text>
Prove it rat bastardo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are No Muslim Artists 4 hr Bob 14
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 4 hr SURA of HATE 5 51 5
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 4 hr Bob 20
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 4 hr J_a_n 28
Is it compulsory for the Muslim WOMEN to shave ... (Oct '07) 4 hr WNC 361
There were no Christians in Moses times 4 hr J_a_n 12
KORAN d Greatest SATAN allah Lucifer's GIFT to ... 4 hr LUCIFER allahGIFT... 4
More from around the web