Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Enti...

Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

There are 487829 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#224540 Jun 23, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt ask you where you were born .. That only proves how english you are not.
i was born in an aeroplane. so what?
I asked you simple question
besides.. australian ..
ARE YOU A MAKEDONIAN ?
YES??
OR
NO?
SO FAR YOU HAVE PROCLAIMED AND CONFIRMED YOURSELF TO BE A FYROMONKEY ETHNIC COWARD.
The big picture Nina. LMAO

Location hidden

#224542 Jun 24, 2013
THIS IS FOR YOU NINA

In psychology and psychiatry, perseveration is the repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a stimulus, usually caused by brain injury or other organic disorder. Symptoms include "the inability to switch ideas along with the social context, as evidenced by the repetition of words or gestures after they have ceased to be socially relevant or appropriate

HOPE IT HELPS!!!!! LMAO

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#224543 Jun 24, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
CHAZMO BELIEVES OBAMA IS STALINISTIC AND AMERICA IS NOW THE USSR WITH GULAGS!!!
Where is Alexandr Solzhenitsyn when you need him??? I guess he had a nurse like Sheila--he never stood a chance!
I believe Obama is a racist islamist America hater...

But then I paranoid...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#224544 Jun 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you are so angry and frustrated. You can't hear me because topix doesn't have a speaking application.
You can't see my reply because I don't respond to your ridiculous questions other than to say I have already posted you a response
You can't comprehend what I say and because you don't have the mental capacity to understand
Your arrogance blinds you to anything other than Greece. Your posts do not reflect your opinions on Islam.
I believe you have a condition called "Perseveration" which is often, but not invariably, associated with other neurologic impairments. For example, perseveration may be associated with generally impaired inhibition or impulse control, although the two do not always occur together. Similarly perseveration may be associated with impaired self-monitoring or inadequate responses to feedback
Perseveration is the uncontrolled repetition or continuation of a response (e.g., behavior, word, thought, activity, strategy, or emotion) in the absence of an ongoing occasion or rationale for that behavior or emotion (e.g., the topic )
Gee I'm good. LOL
Malakies !! too much noise about nothing.

question is

ARE YOU AN ANGLOSAXON ?

YES?

OR

NO?

Dorchester , MA

#224545 Jun 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What's this? You can't bend down?
Not without Roger turning islam...

Location hidden

#224546 Jun 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
..because she does not accept that I was born in England and she tries to denigrate me unsuccessfully by accusing me of being something that I am not. She wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the head. Surely you have read her rants to both myself and Babushka. She knows nothing about me and is an irrational person who thinks that living in the past and raving on about Greece on a topic about Islam is fine
'SO YOU 'RE NOT A MAKEDONIAN !!!
GOOD THEN WHY DONT YOU SAY IT ?
IT'S SIMPLE
"NO , I AM NOT A MAKEDONIAN "
SAY IT !
An Atheist

Ashburn, VA

#224547 Jun 24, 2013
You guys have nothing to do all the day..

Dorchester , MA

#224548 Jun 24, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
My speed was wind power in a storm.
That is a high wind...

Location hidden

#224549 Jun 24, 2013
Viva GYPSIEs wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know i guess found a little weird seeing how small distance is betwwn the 2 eternal enemies countries .
I also realised that soon or later you will lose western thrace.
Hope harder. just saying it is not enough .

God listens to you and smiles "undes his moustache"

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#224550 Jun 24, 2013
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
why? Why are you interested in her answer so much so that you loose your sleep over it..
All questions are important.

This is how we learn.

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#224551 Jun 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason my parents moved from England was due to the number of immigrants who were unable to integrate into the English way of life being given citizenship. Violence increased and what used to be a happy environment to live in became like a war zone in some areas. One only has to look at England today and see places like Luton to know what I say is true. My parents made a very wise decision and had the foresight to know how it would end up
So where do you live now?

Location hidden

#224552 Jun 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but we have already determined you are not a gypsy....per your posts on Rise of Turkey in the Balkans thread on April 6....
"FACK GREECE
Los Angeles, CA
You are hungry because you have no money for food. poor greek girl. eat goatshits starveling gypsy"
And.....
I HATE GREEKS
ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece
"I hate greeks!!!
Greeks=gypsies!!!!!!
It sucks to be a greek!!!"
PURE FYROMONKEY RANTING. tHEY LOVE ANYTHING GREEK BUT NOT THE GREEKS..

isnt that an ethnic misery ?
:)

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#224553 Jun 24, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That makess me a genius.
-
To be able to make an ASS out of Aliroger1 at the aged of 9.
That makes you a child without parental guidance.

You should be doing your homework now.

Location hidden

#224554 Jun 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud of my place of birth and it has defined who I am. The first 6 -10 years of a child's life will define who they are and what they will become. Erikson defines the first four and most important stages in a child's life.
Yes there may be room for Greece but in the context of how it has been impacted by Islam not in the sense that it is being used as a tool to try and denigrate someone who doesn't agree with someone else's personal point of view or what or who not they or may not be.
MALAKIES SKOPIANES.

ARE YOU A ENGLISHMAN

YES ?

OR

NO?

so far the only thing you have proclaimed and confirmed to be is a FYROMONKEY SKOPIANOBULGARIANdontwannabe.

a flower that gets its name form the garden it happened to grow in .

a no name flower that is.. a .. nonflower!

Location hidden

#224555 Jun 24, 2013
*name after ---let me not confuse the native SHAKESPHERIAN any more.

Location hidden

#224556 Jun 24, 2013
Viva GYPSIEs wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like slaty behaviors
and yet .. you resort to such behaviours.

Location hidden

#224557 Jun 24, 2013
Viva GYPSIEs wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
you disagree with:
"who cares what and who you despise of those who are the makers of what you appreciate".??

still it doesnt change the "who cares..."

Location hidden

#224558 Jun 24, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
So
As a gypsie
You regard
A gypsie as a slur
When delivered by a gypsie
exactly the same thing sheilaa does when he rabidly calls Milena the Bulgarian ..gypsy!

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#224559 Jun 24, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Night Yannis
I like your music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SSrH_oqnrl0XX
Good morning Chazmo.

Here is something to start your day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Noisy and loud, an (iritating) eyeopener.

Location hidden

#224560 Jun 24, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt ask you where you were born .. That only proves how english you are not.
i was born in an aeroplane. so what?
I asked you simple question
besides.. australian ..
ARE YOU A MAKEDONIAN ?
YES??
OR
NO?
SO FAR YOU HAVE PROCLAIMED AND CONFIRMED YOURSELF TO BE A FYROMONKEY ETHNIC COWARD.
You asked me where I was from and I said England, you mentioned the word Makedonian not me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans are sick and tired of racist pigs lik... 4 min The Prophet MO Sm... 20
The IMMORALIZATION of the West is in full swi... 11 min The Prophet MO Sm... 10
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 min CantHideTheTruth 251,442
The TRIUNE _ or the Separation of Powers ! 13 min The Prophet MO Sm... 4
Muslims rape mentally disabled woman 33 min Max 25
News Expert: No 'Islamic state' in Quran 1 hr george whyte 10
Are ISIS in Egypt? 1 hr Thinking 22
More from around the web