Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

muslim man wrote:
truth hi to our brother
the information below its from the resource IS THE BIBLE GODS WORD? By Ahmed Deedat and think this information will help our Christens friend to find the truth .
FIFTY THOUSAND ERRORS (?)
The Jehovah's Witnesses in their "AWAKE!" Magazine dated 8 September, 1957, carried this startling headline — "50000 ERRORS IN THE BIBLE?" (See below for the reproduction).
While I was still formulating the theme of this booklet, I heard a knock at my door one Sunday morning. I opened the door. A European gentleman stood there, grinning broadly. "Good morning'" he said. "Good morning" I replied. He was offering me his "Awake" and "Watchtower" magazines. Yes, a Jehovah's Witness! If a few had knocked at your door previously, you will recognize them immediately. The most supercilious lot of people who ever knocked at people's doors! I invited him in.
As soon as he settled down, I produced the full reproduction of what you see below. Pointing to the monograph at the top of the page, I asked, "Is this your's?" He readily recognised his own. I said, "It says: 50 000 Errors in the Bible, is it true?" "What's that!" he exclaimed. I repeated, "I said, that it says, that there are 50 000 errors in your Bible." "Where did you get that?" He asked.(This was published 23 years ago, when he was perhaps a little nipper) I said, "Leave the fancy talk aside — is this your's?" pointing again to the monograph — "Awake!" He said, "Can I have a look?" "Of course," I said. I handed him the page. He started perusing. They (the Jehovah's Witnesses) are trained. They attend classes five times a week in their "Kingdom Halls." Naturally, they are the fittest missionaries among the thousand -and - one - sects - and - denominations of Christendom. They are taught that when cornered, do not commit yourself to anything, do not open your mouths. Wait for the Holy Ghost to inspire you with what to say.
I silently kept watching him, while he browsed the page. Suddenly he looked up. He had found it. The "Holy Ghost" had tickled him. He began, "The article says that "most of those errors have been eliminated." I asked "If MOST are eliminated, how many remain out of 50000? 5000? 500? 50? Even if 50 remain, do you attribute those errors to God?" He was speechless. He excused himself by suggesting that he will come again with some senior member of his Church. That will be the day!
If I had this booklet ready, I would have offered him, saying — "I would like to do you a favour, give me your name and address, and your telephone number. I will lend you this booklet — IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORD?" for 90 days. I want a written reply!" If you do this, And a few other Muslims do the same. They and the other missionaries will never darken your doors again. I believe that this publication will prove the most effective talisman to date. Insha-Allah!
It is amazing how some Christians do not understand this.
However, Jesus would come back as a Muslim one day, and straighten these misguided Christians. I know.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

ahmad baba wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is protected by humans then why bible changed by human?
a
BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGES!
ahmad baba wrote:
<quoted text>Allah said in quran it is us who revealed quran and we will protect it (from change).
BUT IT HAS CHANGED AND I WILL PROVE IT IN MY NEXT POST.
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

from THE CHAPTER 'KINGDOM'
Translated in 1880:

[15] He it is who made the earth FLAT for you; so walk in the spacious SIDES thereof and eat of His provision; for unto Him the resurrection is!
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

TRANSLATED BY PALMER IN 1890:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/sbe09/067.htm
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

SAME VERSE IN MODERN TRANSLATIONS:

15. He it is, Who has made the earth SUBSERVIENT to you (i.e. easy for you to walk, to live and to do agriculture on it, etc.), so walk in the PATH thereof and eat of His provision, and to Him will be the Resurrection.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

muslim man wrote:
No my brother the Jehovah's Witnesses are christians. pleas see this information from wikipedia web site
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witn...
Number 1 Error in the Bible:

"Jesus is the son of God"

The above is not true. Christians need help in understanding that Jesus was a noble Messenger of God.
manya surve

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Dawood wrote:
wrong facts quran
contradictions in the quran koran errors
quran mistakes errors
flaws in quran
how many mistake are there in the quran
quran flaws and errors
flaws in the koran
scientific errors in the koran
dawood teri ammi ko maine hi choda tha bhakbhak khachakach
sala aatankwadi kutta
sale kutton tum log insaan ke naam pe suwar ho salo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 6 min Uchiha Itachi 24
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 29 min SamBee 199,568
ISIL Threatens Obama: We’re coming for you 40 min Rusty Tin Can 2
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 49 min Aliroger1 356,116
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 1 hr El Cid 969
JJ: The Coming Crisis in Israeli-American Relat... 1 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH 4
Resident Sunni Joke Coming Up 1 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH 1
Is Sex during Ramadan a sin 3 hr Islam a religion or cult 31
•••