First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#594 Jul 25, 2013
ahmad baba wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is protected by humans then why bible changed by human?
a
BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGES!
ahmad baba wrote:
<quoted text>Allah said in quran it is us who revealed quran and we will protect it (from change).
BUT IT HAS CHANGED AND I WILL PROVE IT IN MY NEXT POST.
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#595 Jul 25, 2013
from THE CHAPTER 'KINGDOM'
Translated in 1880:

[15] He it is who made the earth FLAT for you; so walk in the spacious SIDES thereof and eat of His provision; for unto Him the resurrection is!
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#596 Jul 25, 2013
TRANSLATED BY PALMER IN 1890:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/sbe09/067.htm
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#597 Jul 25, 2013
SAME VERSE IN MODERN TRANSLATIONS:

15. He it is, Who has made the earth SUBSERVIENT to you (i.e. easy for you to walk, to live and to do agriculture on it, etc.), so walk in the PATH thereof and eat of His provision, and to Him will be the Resurrection.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#598 Jul 27, 2013
muslim man wrote:
No my brother the Jehovah's Witnesses are christians. pleas see this information from wikipedia web site
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witn...
Number 1 Error in the Bible:

"Jesus is the son of God"

The above is not true. Christians need help in understanding that Jesus was a noble Messenger of God.
manya surve

Chandigarh, India

#599 Jul 27, 2013
Dawood wrote:
wrong facts quran
contradictions in the quran koran errors
quran mistakes errors
flaws in quran
how many mistake are there in the quran
quran flaws and errors
flaws in the koran
scientific errors in the koran
dawood teri ammi ko maine hi choda tha bhakbhak khachakach
sala aatankwadi kutta
sale kutton tum log insaan ke naam pe suwar ho salo
Believer

Winter Springs, FL

#602 Dec 21, 2014
muslim man wrote:
<quoted text>
first my brother i am not play her yes ther one Quran and I don't no any information about Pikthall Quran, a Al-Suri Quran, a Hisham Quran, a Ibn Dhakwan Quran a Khallad Quran, a Khalaf Quran, a a-Duri Quran, a Abu'l-Harith Quran, a hafs Quran, etc .. i am read one Quran in Arabic language i think thats is transliton for the quran now i think you must take thats translation of Quran and see it if their are a different between them and you will not find any different
you say you have one bible ok what's the name of that's bible Luke bible or John bible etc ...you will find a many different between john bible and Luke bible see the example below to see the different of the version of the bible (this example from the book is the bible god word ? by ahmad didat
ONLY TWO COMMISSIONED
Of the four Gospel writers, God "inspired" only two of them to record the genealogy of His "son." To make it easy for you to compare the "fathers and grandfathers" of Jesus Christ in both the "inspired" lists, I have culled the names only, minus the verbiage. See below. Between David and Jesus, God "inspired" Matthew to record only 26 ancestors for His "son." But Luke, also "inspired," gathered up 41 forefathers for Jesus. The only name common to these two lists between David and Jesus is JOSEPH and that, too, a "supposed" father according to Luke 3:23 (AV). This one name is glaring. You need no fine-tooth comb to catch him. It is Joseph the carpenter. You will also easily observe that the lists are grossly contradictory. Could both the lists have emanated from the same source, i.e. God?
thank you
Although, this forum posting is quite dated, this last comment needs to be addressed. The lineages to which you refer in Luke 23 and Mathew 1 are not contradictory at all. The lineage in Mathew is Joseph's and the lineage in Luke is Mary's. Contradiction solved.
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#603 Jan 2, 2015
Postit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Paul Finley from CAIR, who in his book claims that christians are "also" polygamy because mormons have more than 1 wife, etc. And again, mormons are not christians, don't use them to justify Islam's 4 wifes!
There are at least 4 major versions of Bible. Which one is correct?
There are Mormons who marry number of females, old and young.
There are Jevoha people who say Jesus was not the son of God.
There are churches in America where Christian assembly is required to be totally nude while in attendance.
There are Catholic priests who. Molest young boys
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Why are Christians so confused ???

Why don't they follow Islam ?
Just a guy

Regina, Canada

#604 Jan 2, 2015
Any minute now mujahideen/ khan is going to be begging for help from the more clever muslim liars on this forum.
Daily, his stupidity envelops him in a spider's web of nonsense he can't get out of.

" help, help, I am lying in the ditch bleeding"

Wait for it.
LUKE

Chandigarh, India

#605 Oct 20, 2015
There are more than 1,00,000 ( one lac) errors, mistakes, deadly defects in the Muslim holy scriptures on the entire goggle search. So the thread of 50,000 errors in the bible is wrong statement of facts .
Muslims R Pagans

Alanson, MI

#606 Apr 16, 2016
Stoning verses in evil KKKoran was also missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 17 min Pope Closet Emeritus 28
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 35 min Syriana 515,793
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 2 hr Syriana 61
Finest Girl (Bin Laden Song) 3 hr Big Daddy 1
The Quran vs Biggie Smalls 5 hr Big Daddy 1
Best example of non-muslim low IQ 6 hr Politically Incor... 2
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 6 hr J_a_n 189
More from around the web