ok to sodomise a baby, says ayatollah.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Valkyrie

Melissa, TX

#22 Oct 24, 2008
Of course it's okay for a mudslime to boink a baby. The baby can't run away.
foots

Springfield, IL

#28 Dec 11, 2008
Bastard should go to hell he is a bitch dog leave our babies, girls, boys, all of you who think like thatat you Bastards
Guy1

Reading, PA

#29 May 12, 2009
I wish you people would stop using your religion to attack the youth of the world, kill by the thousands, and then cry out for help. Just wake up and smell the roses. This is the 21st century, why not act like you have had thousands of years to mature as a people, and stop making the same mistakes. What you are doing to these young girls is RAPE!!!!!! Please believe it. How would you have felt if you were raped as a 6, 8, or 10 year old boy by some old and strange woman? Not well I'm sure.
jules

UK

#30 May 12, 2009
anonymous girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it happens soon
Word!
Right on there sister.
jules

UK

#31 May 12, 2009
Hey, I wonder if the man formerly known as Gary Glitter is related to the ayatollah - or even to muhammed?
Andthepointis

Doha, Qatar

#32 May 18, 2011
dud fivers UK wrote:
Ayatollah Khomeini:
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.…
It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.
PLEASE NOTE ---THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN IN THE 7TH CENTURY BUT RECENTLY, SO NONE OF THE USUAL EXCUSES.
Khomeni is Shia, not sunni, and the vast majority of Muslims do not give him any credence or respect. Not entirely certain he ever said such a thing, but I wouldn't put it past him. Eww.

Jews have law that says that little children can be used sexually from the old writings. I don't believe the books, Quran or Torah give any such permission.
SEALS

United States

#33 May 18, 2011
Andthepointis wrote:
<quoted text>Khomeni is Shia, not sunni, and the vast majority of Muslims do not give him any credence or respect. Not entirely certain he ever said such a thing, but I wouldn't put it past him. Eww.
Jews have law that says that little children can be used sexually from the old writings. I don't believe the books, Quran or Torah give any such permission.
Shiites are a tad freaky I take it? Pedophilia is disgusting and evil. Ayatollah can rot in hell.
Andthepointis

Doha, Qatar

#34 May 19, 2011
SEALS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiites are a tad freaky I take it? Pedophilia is disgusting and evil. Ayatollah can rot in hell.
I find Iran a pretty freaky place in general-the religion is just an excuse to control people, I think there are plenty of decent humans who are shia, I think that Iran is entirely corrupt-that is just my opinion as to the government. Just FYI, I know several Shiaa and they don't all follow the words of that man or give him any credence at all. Just like many imams can say a fatwa that no Muslim in their right mind would "obey". Remember the Satanic verses guy-Rushdie? That was 20 or so years ago and the man is still alive and kicking. Over a billion Muslims did not take up that as any kind of divine decree. Most Muslims have common sense-the problem is that there are Quranic directives that are just not PC-they are written to a basic, simple, tribal group of people, not one that has 21st century laws, morals (or lack of them) and politics that are as corrupt as Iran's throughout. So, they see a fellow Muslim being attacked and they react. Its pretty simple and very primal. Some don't like it,some understand it differently, but ultimately, that is what other nations do(Islam is in one way very much a nation, a people)-only it is done in the name of democracy, communism, progressiveness-whatever-rathe r than religion nowadays. They say they do it for religion-and that is a less valid reason in this PC world than doing it for money, oil, resources or some principle that one group or another decides is enough to kill about.

What confuses us in the west is when they go after each other. But once a Muslim steps over certain Muslims, they lose that fellowship and all bets are off.

No,not sophisticated,modern or PC.
Jolan

Egypt

#35 Aug 25, 2011
Jeffery Wright wrote:
Question:
I'm a boy of 26, and i have come to know a very nice girl, belonging to a very good family. I wish to marry her and to propose to her parents for this purpose. But the problem is that the girl is still a child, and only 13 years old, which makes her 13 years my junior in age.
I wish to ask if its morally acceptable for me to think about her, be attracted to her and to propose for her in marriage. And do u think our relationship would be legitimate and socially and religiously acceptable with this age difference.
Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.
There is nothing wrong with your marrying this girl, even though there is this difference in age between you. What matters is that she should be religiously committed and of good character. These are what matters when it comes to marriage, and are the factors that lead to harmony and happiness in sha Allaah.
The validity of marriage to a minor girl is proven by the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):
"And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]"
[al-Talaaq 65:4]
Dude,(talaaq means divorce)I have to point out to this sora particularly as it's meant for a divorcee not a child, like the bible, like the torah, you can make it sound so evil if you misinterpret the meaning, let alone picking the ones that you would want to suit with your life style and not to offend anyone but islam is only understood perfectly by muslims who actually speak arabic not having it in store as their second language.

there is a lot of bad things in our world, religion isn't one of them yet the people who take religion to explain their actions, no one here is posting threads about the mistakes in the bible nor the faults of you society so because a true muslim would never dehumanize or humiliate anyone of a different race, gender and personal beliefs.

stop the hate all of you, Mohammed was no pedophile, you have been accustomed to false facts by the same leaders and politicians that has all the free time in the world aimed at lowering our status in the community, and they are doing a damn good job.

Islam should be heard from native Arabic Sunni Muslim's, not western, not iranian (iran is not an arabic country for your info nor is afghanistan or turkey and by arabic i mean native), don't make a fool of yourself pretending you know, Shiite is not islam in my honest opinion and i don't mean to offend anyone, my words are nothing but a true message of what the real islam professes, Shiite is merely a step towards destruction of the name of islam in this world and i would stop at that so if you want to have a civil, decent conversation about what islam is you can come to me or anyone else on this forum who is educated enough to pass the idea across in a perfect manner.

bottom line is the fact that is inevitable, all three religions are actually the one and only message since Solomon's generation to this day, one god, one belief, one system yet a thousand corrupted leaders along with million personal agenda's, don't mistake the words of God with the actions of men "so dark the con of man" still says hell a lot about who we people are and what we have become and without a doubt there is a lot more than meets the eye in this endless propaganda, but the day will come when Jesus transcends, by then the only true message of peace, love, care, perfection and beauty will form the world as it was supposed to be formed, away from our personal gains, apart from our differences, if islam was practiced with it's true meaning by 1% then this would have been the only fact portrayed in your minds, rather than what you are made to believe.

Respect one another

“Rumoured asylum escapee”

Since: Jan 10

Queensland, Australia

#36 Aug 30, 2011
The Quran is supposedly from that time, isn't it?

Quote The Nobel Quran :

8:67 It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
8:68 Were it not a previous ordainment from Allah, a severe torment would have touched you for what you took.
8:69 So enjoy what you have gotten of booty in war, lawful and good, and be afraid of Allah. Certainly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
8:70 O Prophet! Say to the captives that are in your hands: "If Allah knows any good in your hearts, He will give you something better than what has been taken from you, and He will forgive you, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
23:5 And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)
23:6 Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

The Quran calls on Muslims to enslave and rape women in the name of their religion. This is ongoing even today.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/...
"Coptic girls are forced into a sham marriage with a Muslim, raped, forced to convert to Islam and separated for good from their families."
"These are girls as young as 12 who are being grabbed off Egyptian streets. Photos are taken while the girl is being raped to blackmail her into converting"
"local police are more often than not in collusion with the kidnappers"
"Myrna Gamal Hanna, a 20-year-old Christian woman, called her family Sept. 30 to ask them to rescue her from a forced marriage to a Muslim. Instead of punishing the husband, police tortured Myrna's family until they revealed where they had hidden the daughter."
"For each Christian girl who gets 'converted,' there are Islamic charities that give out money to the husband and the dealers who obtained her."

Enslavement, rape & murder, the Quran translates into evil. Most people in the west think that Islam is just another religion. It's not. What it is, is a instruction manual to commit evil in the name of Allah.

It's past time that we sent a message that enslavement, rape & murder in the name of religion doesn't belong in the modern world. Anybody who opposes slavery, the rape of women and cold-blooded murder, needs to stand up in opposition to Islam. It's time to stand up for decency.

Since: Aug 11

Beni Suef, Egypt

#37 Aug 30, 2011
Australian Warlord wrote:
The Quran is supposedly from that time, isn't it?
Quote The Nobel Quran :
8:67 It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
8:68 Were it not a previous ordainment from Allah, a severe torment would have touched you for what you took.
8:69 So enjoy what you have gotten of booty in war, lawful and good, and be afraid of Allah. Certainly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
8:70 O Prophet! Say to the captives that are in your hands: "If Allah knows any good in your hearts, He will give you something better than what has been taken from you, and He will forgive you, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
23:5 And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)
23:6 Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;
The Quran calls on Muslims to enslave and rape women in the name of their religion. This is ongoing even today.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/...
"Coptic girls are forced into a sham marriage with a Muslim, raped, forced to convert to Islam and separated for good from their families."
"These are girls as young as 12 who are being grabbed off Egyptian streets. Photos are taken while the girl is being raped to blackmail her into converting"
"local police are more often than not in collusion with the kidnappers"
"Myrna Gamal Hanna, a 20-year-old Christian woman, called her family Sept. 30 to ask them to rescue her from a forced marriage to a Muslim. Instead of punishing the husband, police tortured Myrna's family until they revealed where they had hidden the daughter."
"For each Christian girl who gets 'converted,' there are Islamic charities that give out money to the husband and the dealers who obtained her."
Enslavement, rape & murder, the Quran translates into evil. Most people in the west think that Islam is just another religion. It's not. What it is, is a instruction manual to commit evil in the name of Allah.
It's past time that we sent a message that enslavement, rape & murder in the name of religion doesn't belong in the modern world. Anybody who opposes slavery, the rape of women and cold-blooded murder, needs to stand up in opposition to Islam. It's time to stand up for decency.
go back with the same verses you just wrote and look for the true meaning behind them, not from the hatred place that you got them from with the misinterpretation, that said ofcourse if only you want to know what it actually means, but if you are just sticking to what you think, then it's cool, but it just tells people how uneducated you are :)

peace be with you, and please don't reply to my comment, i won't reply back, that's just the way it is ;p

Since: Aug 11

Beni Suef, Egypt

#38 Aug 30, 2011
where is the love!

ha!!

Since: Aug 11

Beni Suef, Egypt

#39 Aug 30, 2011
btw :D ayatollah khomene or whatever his wretched name is, is the anti-christ.
victoria

Yelverton, UK

#40 Aug 30, 2011
Voice of Islam wrote:
Bull.
Historical mistake or propaganda.
It's forbidden to marry any of your parent's siblings or anything similar. It's forbidden to have sex without marriage.
Muhammad, sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, wouldn't have betrayed the religion he opened to the world like that.
I believe muslims are allowed in fact encouraged in some instances to marry their first cousins

Since: Aug 11

UK

#41 Aug 31, 2011
victoria wrote:
<quoted text>I believe muslims are allowed in fact encouraged in some instances to marry their first cousins
Second, but that's an old saying that came with the same concept since Adam and Eve, they needed to multiply so daughters mated with sons and so on.

But hold that thought right there, what about the royal famile in the UK! You wanna see ugly that's where you will find it.

Plus that idea of the same uneducated thinking led to babies being born retarded up to this day, if people don't learn, then let them pay the price.

An stop hearing too much, you got a brain to figure it out on your own.

Anyway, cheers to all :)
Ali

Manama, Bahrain

#43 Aug 30, 2013
Ayatollah is a stupid motherf***** who knows nothing about the religion, he pulls these bullsh*t rules out of his a** and even a lot of his followers the shia themselves ridicule him, I believe in what islam really is and don't really give a sh*t about what anybody in the world thinks, as long as I have the intention of worshiping he who created me with a pure heart, I believe that I deserve respect as does anybody who does so with pure intentions Muslim or not.
peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can Christianity be better than Islam? 2 hr Khan 28
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 2 hr Khan 385
US downfall well on its way (Jan '13) 2 hr Khan 51
Myenmar (Burma) chases out all Muslims. (Jan '14) 2 hr Khan 9
Israel Has The Right... 2 hr Khan 18
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr chazmo 521,588
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Ismail 256,296
More from around the web