|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2006

Judged:

Ayatollah Khomeini:
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.
PLEASE NOTE ---THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN IN THE 7TH CENTURY BUT RECENTLY, SO NONE OF THE USUAL EXCUSES.
Joe

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2006

Judged:

dud fivers UK wrote:
Ayatollah Khomeini:
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister....
It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.
PLEASE NOTE ---THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN IN THE 7TH CENTURY BUT RECENTLY, SO NONE OF THE USUAL EXCUSES.
Well if it wasn't written in the time of Mohammad I should think most Muslims would not consider it authentic. Any sick Muslim could write it, but it wouldn't be part of Islam.
Joe

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2006

Judged:

... if it was said at all of course.
fred

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2006

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it wasn't written in the time of Mohammad I should think most Muslims would not consider it authentic. Any sick Muslim could write it, but it wouldn't be part of Islam.
the ayatollah spent his entire life reading islam. and the reason he has these attitudes towards children is because of mohammed's pedophilia. he knows that his warlord and pedophile version of a prophet liked to bugger the 9 year olds. he just happens to have the balls(or psychosis) to own up to it and commment on it.
LAUGHING PIG

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2006

Judged:

Joe wrote:
... if it was said at all of course.
ok bif it's in the published writings of the great man. he was also a great islamic expert on shitting and bog habits in general.
Joe

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2006

Judged:

LAUGHING PIG wrote:
<quoted text>
ok bif it's in the published writings of the great man. he was also a great islamic expert on shitting and bog habits in general.
Another worshipper of the 'Bif God'. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not thee. I can assure you the sodomy of babies is not Islam.
dud fivers UK

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2006

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Another worshipper of the 'Bif God'. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not thee. I can assure you the sodomy of babies is not Islam.
then why did the ayatollah say so? you now know more about Islam then the great ayatollah? How do you know this? since when were you an expert on islam?
Roy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

The ayatollah was a known sadist. Now he is in hell.
popsicles

Falkirk, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

Roy wrote:
with muhammad. They are best buddies.
anonymous girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Roy wrote:
Yep he is

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

there is nothing in the koran that prohibits this act...

if pedophilia was good enough for the prophet (piss be upon him) then it is good enough for all muslims

“American infidel”

Since: Sep 07

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran and sunnah lay the ground work for consensus and interpretation.Their are few people qualified to do that job, Khomeini was on of them

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

Question:
I'm a boy of 26, and i have come to know a very nice girl, belonging to a very good family. I wish to marry her and to propose to her parents for this purpose. But the problem is that the girl is still a child, and only 13 years old, which makes her 13 years my junior in age.
I wish to ask if its morally acceptable for me to think about her, be attracted to her and to propose for her in marriage. And do u think our relationship would be legitimate and socially and religiously acceptable with this age difference.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

There is nothing wrong with your marrying this girl, even though there is this difference in age between you. What matters is that she should be religiously committed and of good character. These are what matters when it comes to marriage, and are the factors that lead to harmony and happiness in sha Allaah.

The validity of marriage to a minor girl is proven by the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

"And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]"

[al-Talaaq 65:4]

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

perverted islam
popsicles

Falkirk, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

God will destroy Islam, it is offensive to Him.
anonymous girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Judged:

popsicles wrote:
God will destroy Islam, it is offensive to Him.
I hope it happens soon
Voice of Islam

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

Judged:

Islam is perfect.

Do not attribute this sick fool's saying's to our religion, lest you be full of stupidity.
Seriously.

Michael Vick was a christian, and his terrorism was in the name of his religion [perhaps not "christian" denomination, but it was of christ]

Do you dare to attribute his madness to his religion? Do you attribute the molestation of children to popes, and claim that since they know their faith very well, it is permitted in their religion? I mean, if the pope is a child molestor obviously his faith believes in it, right?

Don't be so foolish. We disown this sick fool. he will be in hell, and he should know it in his heart. Of course he's going to say it's ok to do such a thing, he personally thinks it's right and how else should he justify himself? "Oh well i'm an ayatollah and i like babies so i think you should too!"
No, of course he'll back himself with his religion.

As for the marriage thing that mr. fachism up there said, if they have hit puberty they are of age. If you have left puberty or are significantly more mature than them [i.e. 13 year old vs. 16], then you are way out of their league and shouldn't do such a thing. This is common sense and your creator should not have to spell it out for you that "of age" has limits.

Don't call Mohammad [sallallahu alayhi wa sallam] a pedophile. Polygamy in that time was permitted to protect younger girls or orphans that would otherwise likely become sinners or whatever else teenage girls are likely to do. Otherwise, stick with one female.

Say what you will, and some scholars will say what they will, but keep in mind they are not the qur'an, and the qur'an says just as I have said above.

“No paseran!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

Judged:

would any muslims like to comment on this?

Muhammad had sex with his aunt

http://youtube.com/watch...
Voice of Islam

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

Judged:

Bull.

Historical mistake or propaganda.

It's forbidden to marry any of your parent's siblings or anything similar. It's forbidden to have sex without marriage.

Muhammad, sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, wouldn't have betrayed the religion he opened to the world like that.
Proud American

Boyertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2008

Judged:

Voice of Islam wrote:
Islam is perfect.
Do not attribute this sick fool's saying's to our religion, lest you be full of stupidity.
Seriously.
Michael Vick was a christian, and his terrorism was in the name of his religion [perhaps not "christian" denomination, but it was of christ]
Do you dare to attribute his madness to his religion? Do you attribute the molestation of children to popes, and claim that since they know their faith very well, it is permitted in their religion? I mean, if the pope is a child molestor obviously his faith believes in it, right?
Don't be so foolish. We disown this sick fool. he will be in hell, and he should know it in his heart. Of course he's going to say it's ok to do such a thing, he personally thinks it's right and how else should he justify himself? "Oh well i'm an ayatollah and i like babies so i think you should too!"
No, of course he'll back himself with his religion.
As for the marriage thing that mr. fachism up there said, if they have hit puberty they are of age. If you have left puberty or are significantly more mature than them [i.e. 13 year old vs. 16], then you are way out of their league and shouldn't do such a thing. This is common sense and your creator should not have to spell it out for you that "of age" has limits.
Don't call Mohammad [sallallahu alayhi wa sallam] a pedophile. Polygamy in that time was permitted to protect younger girls or orphans that would otherwise likely become sinners or whatever else teenage girls are likely to do. Otherwise, stick with one female.
Say what you will, and some scholars will say what they will, but keep in mind they are not the qur'an, and the qur'an says just as I have said above.
michael vick was an nfl qb who had illegal dog fights. when did he become a terrorist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min John 355,897
Protocols of hindus the hindu version of The Pr... (Apr '13) 13 min rizwan iqbal bambotia 4
Why no ban on bestiality in the koran (Jan '14) 16 min Sarwar muhamad shadi 3
How God Cures Evil in Real Life. 20 min Quadratus 6
Why Do Sunnis Sit On The Floor To Eat Their Meals? 26 min Dharma bhai 13
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 28 min Alex WM 199,459
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 42 min Aryan 49,140
•••
•••