ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Pictures in Jeddah Saudi Arabia http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Did the Prophet forbid women from driving camels? http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Respect for Saudi women police car Stop cars crossing 2 Women crossing then they asked the police 2 stop taxi 4 them and he Pay account 4 them this is real islam great video http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hmmm

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>i see that so strange not all women WANT marriage and children but i agree that their choice. and u said we won't get big muscles like a man means there is muscle but not like men also it is bad look 4 women. i just want 2 make a point why u want have work hard to gain equality with men? i see it is enough 4 women work just 6 hours hard work not GOOD do not forget menses there r who get tired during menses advice should every women choose jobs fit with her gender and not break her feminine I WILL SAY THIS WOMEN NOT LIKE MEN there r special jobs 4 men not fit with women and also there r jobs 4 women not fit with men . btw i respected ur good talking peace.
Peace to you as well. I suppose that if she grows up in a culture where everyone expects to get married, most women would say it's what they want, but there is always a percentage of women who really don't want marriage and children. It's good to be able to choose and not to feel like a failure for staying single.

Lots of women in the United States like to stay physically fit, strong and healthy. We run or work out in the gym because it makes us feel good. Women who get lots of exercise actually have easier pregnancies and deliveries. We can be strong and feminine at the same time. We're happy being women, but we want to be healthy.

When I was a teenager, my own culture had the same idea about the kind of work women should do. We were told to be nurses, teachers and secretaries. We weren't encouraged to be anything else because everyone assumed women would all get married and stop working. They also told us it wasn't good for girls to get too much exercise for the same reason you gave: Some girls get "tired" or "ill" during menses. Most of us have learned for ourselves that we actually feel BETTER when we exercise. Professional athletes might stop having menses temporarily when their bodies are stressed, but the average woman doesn't. People THOUGHT we shouldn't keep exercising, but it really is the best thing for our health.

We aren't trying to be men. We just want the chance to reach our full potential, go to school, own property, and make choices. I think we have been characterized as "sluts" and criticized by the media in some Muslim countries, but this isn't about sex, it's about freedom to choose.

I hope some of that makes sense.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lipush. You are a good and decent person. In fact, things are not quite as bad as islam would like them to be in the UK. Islam is a real nuisance. Its similar to your next door neighbour having a very noisy party. You can call the police, but they say they cant do anything, you can try and reason with the neighbour, but that is no good, but in the end, you have to complain to the local authorities. This can take time and seem to be getting nowhere, but it always works in the end. Thats what the people of the UK are doing now. In fact, when you think about it, we all owe a great debt to islam. islam has united the free world in a way I would never have thought possible. The bad feeling towards islam isnt based on race,language,skin colour,gender,sexuality, employment staus,or even religion (although personal spiritual belief does play a part). No, islam is despised by anyone with a molecule of common sense because of what it does, what it says and what it wants. The fun part is coming ever closer.....the day it realises its not getting its own way. I love to hear muslims scream and stamp their feet.
When flying the the USA, we usually have a connection stop in Heathrow. Last time we went, I took the later flight alone. Must say that seend the amount of Muslims there kind of scared me a little. We see Muslims in our airports as well but not like that. I have a tiny star of david necklace and I wasn't sure it was the most clever thing to go with it so I've had it hidden. I love Britian but I'm not always comfortable visiting, because in Israel we like to tour Britian and see all those beautiful places but when it comes to the state or the policy or issues concerning us, many times Britian is the not so friendly person in the neighborhood for us. some of the Israelis see Britian's policy as hypocritical, and we are undecided when it comes to it.

Personally, when it comes to Islam, the personal education I got at home taught me to distance myself from anything Islamic, to not trust them. My father, naturally my hero, always taught me that a Muslim cannot be trusted completely. He had seen things and went through things that braught up this thinking, and I cannot blame him for it, but at some point I felt that it was up to me to decide who to trust and who not. I am clever enough to see reality as it is, and I have told him so, he accepted my decision.

I try to learn more and more about Islam, because I believe that if you reject something, or resist or stand against it, you should know what it stands for. I will redicule Israelis or Jews who say they hate Islam but never even read one Surah or don't even know what is the Islamic Hadith. I am no expert, far from it, but I wish I could get to know Islam better, so I can know based on what they do the things they do and think what they think.

But even with all that I have to remind myself that even when at 99% of the cases things are black and white, there is one or two situation when it's not. in Netanya, where I live, there are many Arab students, as well as Russians, Indians, French, and all sorts of students. My college is known for Multi-culture gathering. In order to get along you must shake yourself from prejudice and recism... no choice but that. What really shook me though, happened few weeks ago, in the Pillar of defense operation in Gaza. A student frind of mine, student, Muslim Arab, came to say hi like always, we came pretty close, even with the differences, and looked into my eyes, and with complete honesty asked how I was and how are things in my town and if I need help with anything. Truely, I was shocked. We were at war, the Arabs were killed in Gaza, and she was seriously asking me if I needed anything. That really shook me up, and I thought that if more people were like that, it would have been great.
Hmmm

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Also, unlike Jules in the UK, who probably has had quite a different experience with Islam in his country, I have no bad feelings about Muslims or Islam. Quite a few people here don't know there are Sunna as well as Shia Muslims. They just lump all Muslims together and distrust them because of the World Trade Center attack. I don't feel that way. There are many different kinds of Christians, so hating all Christians makes no sense. Neither does it make sense for Americans to hate all Muslims. We can respect another culture without adopting it or hating it. People are just people.

Sometimes I think there should be a place where people who want to fight each other can go and fight. It would be nice if they would leave the rest of us in peace to live our lives.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace to you as well. I suppose that if she grows up in a culture where everyone expects to get married, most women would say it's what they want, but there is always a percentage of women who really don't want marriage and children. It's good to be able to choose and not to feel like a failure for staying single.
Lots of women in the United States like to stay physically fit, strong and healthy. We run or work out in the gym because it makes us feel good. Women who get lots of exercise actually have easier pregnancies and deliveries. We can be strong and feminine at the same time. We're happy being women, but we want to be healthy.
When I was a teenager, my own culture had the same idea about the kind of work women should do. We were told to be nurses, teachers and secretaries. We weren't encouraged to be anything else because everyone assumed women would all get married and stop working. They also told us it wasn't good for girls to get too much exercise for the same reason you gave: Some girls get "tired" or "ill" during menses. Most of us have learned for ourselves that we actually feel BETTER when we exercise. Professional athletes might stop having menses temporarily when their bodies are stressed, but the average woman doesn't. People THOUGHT we shouldn't keep exercising, but it really is the best thing for our health.
We aren't trying to be men. We just want the chance to reach our full potential, go to school, own property, and make choices. I think we have been characterized as "sluts" and criticized by the media in some Muslim countries, but this isn't about sex, it's about freedom to choose.
I hope some of that makes sense.
thanks 4 great reply really i respected ur talking Convinced me just 2 correct u that i am not against exercise i like healthy women i feel they have principle in life [real life should be sometimes fun,exercise,enjoy,visit friends and family and people in hospital,education effective participation in society,advice others 2 good and help them and do not forget practice the prayer that 4 all women and men] but i am only against any exercise leads 2 Violent and lost her female body also i am against any jobe 4 men like Hairdressing 4 women or put makeup because that makes them Assume girls. anyway NICE 2 KNOW U I had the honor to meet you and peace be upon u and all.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
Also, unlike Jules in the UK, who probably has had quite a different experience with Islam in his country, I have no bad feelings about Muslims or Islam. Quite a few people here don't know there are Sunna as well as Shia Muslims. They just lump all Muslims together and distrust them because of the World Trade Center attack. I don't feel that way. There are many different kinds of Christians, so hating all Christians makes no sense. Neither does it make sense for Americans to hate all Muslims. We can respect another culture without adopting it or hating it. People are just people.
Sometimes I think there should be a place where people who want to fight each other can go and fight. It would be nice if they would leave the rest of us in peace to live our lives.
u r the honor face 4 ur place what is ur religion? really i am happy 2 know u.
Hmmm

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I like civil, friendly conversations. You're a good guy, Ashkar. I'm Christian. We don't bite.

We're all People of the Book. ;)
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Long car trip 4 saudi women they r joking http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
You're a good guy, Ashkar. I'm Christian. We don't bite.
We're all People of the Book. ;)
thanks u also more good than me.
Hmmm

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Oh, I think we understand one another. We don't have to agree on everything all the time. I think I might find a copy of the Qu'ran and read it.

Be well!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
You won't find Ashkar respecting other cultures including his own Shia brothers.
Hmmm

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

We seem to be finding some common ground. ;)
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
Oh, I think we understand one another. We don't have to agree on everything all the time. I think I might find a copy of the Qu'ran and read it.
Be well!
yeah sure that We don't have to agree on everything all the time this is normal anyway if u want help 2 understand things in holy QURAN i may explain.
Hmmm

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Thanks, Ashkar.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
Thanks, Ashkar.
merhaba it is arabic word means u welcome.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> you mean women are free to be proud sl*ts and hores i know lol
Hey Baboo Bin Tossin, face the facts. I'm better than you, I have more money than you, I own property, live in a clean country, work, and enjoy a good social life. Don't take your insecurities and fustrations out on us non muslim women. Take it up with your allah. Ask him why so many muslim men are living in shacks and are dirt poor while Kafir women are enjoying everything that life has to offer. Love seeing muslim men in third world shitholes begging for a piece of bread. LOL!!
Taliban Killer

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Baboo Bin Tossin, face the facts. I'm better than you, I have more money than you, I own property, live in a clean country, work, and enjoy a good social life. Don't take your insecurities and fustrations out on us non muslim women. Take it up with your allah. Ask him why so many muslim men are living in shacks and are dirt poor while Kafir women are enjoying everything that life has to offer. Love seeing muslim men in third world shitholes begging for a piece of bread. LOL!!
Its amazing what people men or women can do when they're not held down by an old book that was created by an Arabian jackass. Congrats on your wonderful life and I hope success continues for you. One day our Egyptian friend will learn women=men.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
We seem to be finding some common ground. ;)
Was this addressed to me? Not sure but checking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of468
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 324,430
Happy EASTER to all 3 min Warner 6
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 10 min Jesus Is 1,418
Religious Nutters 16 min Nutter thn religious nuts 3
Bible Society's move to KL symbolic, won't help... 22 min Warner 2
It's NOT up to you fools anymore. WE are NOW ca... (Jun '11) 35 min Raw Material 163
Warner is FREE to be HOMOSEXUAL 55 min Raw Material 18
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Jesus did kids 193,621
•••
•••
•••
•••