Real life of Saudi Women
abba

Mesquite, NV

#83 Dec 28, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Many will be wiling to fight you if you try to force your lifestyle upon others. The Jews will be part of those people. And many will be willingly giving up their own lives before submitting to your religion, because many of us see Islam as the religion of Satan. If you try forcing it on us, we will fight you; we might not win, but we will be very well causing you a damage which won't easily be repaired.
So leave us alone.
it is not forse apon u zionist. look at much of world. islam is taking hold bcause of its truth.many ppls join. thay c in its truth. donot be scared it is ok lipush. move out of our land n all will b good.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#84 Dec 28, 2012
saudi girl masha ALLAH has skill
george whyte

Lincoln, UK

#85 Dec 28, 2012
abba your right the shias are going to rule the world
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#86 Dec 28, 2012
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#87 Dec 28, 2012
Gonzo Abba wrote:
<quoted text>can u not c ur cancer socitys?were does it start? womin dress like hores. men start all drugs. god is out of ur pubic places. womin r lookd as meet on n on n on. cannot u c wat is happining blind persin? ur all fools n sharia will repair all that is done agianst allah(swt)
Gonzo, you are a young, wet behind the ears idiot. You have all your life to be a moronic jerk off. Why don't you take a day or two off.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#88 Dec 28, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#89 Dec 29, 2012
saudia girls live normal life
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#90 Dec 29, 2012
saudia girls playing football
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#91 Dec 29, 2012
funny video crazy girls or men wear cover so funny
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#92 Dec 29, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#93 Dec 29, 2012
the daily life of saudi girls in collage
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#94 Dec 29, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#95 Dec 29, 2012
Rap of saudi girls in saudia

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#96 Dec 29, 2012
they oppress women in saudi arabia cuz of their bedouin tradition ( not cuz of islam)

Islam honored women....Islam gave women rights while christianity and judaism was treating women as slaves.

according to bible: Women is sin.....having girl birth is a loss

Saudi arabia need a revolution to free women and people from the dictator system which based on fake sharia law

Inshallah,its coming

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#97 Dec 29, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH: what are you trying to defend???

Women are oppressed in saudi arabia, you cant deny that

women are treated like animals or worst there

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#98 Dec 29, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Islam honored women....Islam gave women rights while christianity and judaism was treating women as slaves.
Absolute rubbish. Judaism respects women, and it is written in the Talmud that "A daughter in the house means deep light in the house".

Where is your evidence that our religion disrespects women?

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#99 Dec 29, 2012
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me assure you, there are plenty of nice looking, very feminine ladies driving pickup trucks.
Agree, I'm one of them! I love old muscle cars too.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#101 Dec 29, 2012
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be happy to take you for a drive! ;-)
And I'd would be very happy to take you for a ride in my truck Jules. Even on my snowmobile too. Plenty of snow out here. We went out on the trails last night, talk about beautiful under the moonlight. Then we came home had a few beers and ordered a pizza!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#102 Dec 29, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
really today i got new information that western women drive trucks [Thunder girl has truck !!!and she cannot imagine her life without truck ]
Ashkar, lots of women drive trucks. Where I work alot of women do. 4 wheel drive is good in the snow. I love my truck, but I still look very girlie when I'm driving. I enjoy sports and the outdoors. Women can still look feminine and do all the same things men do.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#103 Dec 29, 2012
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Women in my country can be pilots, managers, doctors, teachers, buss and trucks and taxi drivers, any job that brings money and doesn't corrupt women's honor or bodies, is welcome in here.
Same here. So happy that we live in countries where women are free to choose their own destiny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 25 min Syriana 461,876
Muslims fought in both world wars 36 min Muslims are liars 5
News Why I am Proud to be a Muslim 1 hr Old Pom 48
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 1 hr Thinking 1,467
I am a Muslim girl in love with a Hindu boy (Apr '08) 1 hr Jaan 1,131
Muslim Jokes !!!!!!! 3 hr ImFree2Choose 18
My Muslim Neighbors 3 hr harminder 197
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr bmz 230,181
If Muhammad were alive, ISIS would have won by now 5 hr jay 81
More from around the web