First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#472 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>yeh tough guy.say that 2 my fase an it woold be puched in.QUEER!!!
so do u like bing a priest an folndng litle boys? QUEER. yeh jesus is raelly with u.
Ha Ha! You twerp. You'd get your punk azz kicked every day in Michigan. Sissy boy.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#473 Jan 9, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha! You twerp. You'd get your punk azz kicked every day in Michigan. Sissy boy.
lol.ur michigans r just crybabys an puccys like u.i wuold beet them all into ground an luagh-hahahaha. than u wuold cry like baby .y dont u suck on ur mommys 4 milk crybaby
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#474 Jan 9, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol.ur michigans r just crybabys an puccys like u.i wuold beet them all into ground an luagh-hahahaha. than u wuold cry like baby .y dont u suck on ur mommys 4 milk crybaby
No you wouldn't. You are a scrawny little f/aggit. You aren't a muslim. You are a dorky little troll.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#475 Jan 9, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah I guess now that I am adult.. I should exercise greater control
Let us hope so!

;D
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#476 Jan 9, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>Let us hope so!

;D
I guess it will happen slowly... My mum says im still immature...

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#477 Jan 9, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it will happen slowly... My mum says im still immature...
Aww...

Well I only know from the time I've spent on this forum with you, you show way more maturity than many of the people who post here. Way more intelligence and common sense. And you have a upbeat pov...a good sense of humor. Your Mom is doing a good job...

:)
Punjab

United States

#478 Jan 13, 2013
Hijab asses stink so bad I have to put up a nose clipp when having sex. This hijab covered muslim girl I sleep with is nice but her ass smells so bad because of the islam prohibition for girls to use toilet paper to wipe ass after using the bathroom. Its revolting the smell is terrible, its not right, if who ever made that fatwa is not a human being but an islAmic animal stinker idiot monkey, any other girl I have no problem going down on her but with hijabs NO WAY NO WAY THEY STINK STINK SO BAD
abba

Mesquite, NV

#479 Jan 14, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
you show way more maturity than many of the people who post here.
n u show how bigotad n hipcritacl u r with evry post. trashedmouth.go fine anothar forim 2 mess up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 min harminder 52,449
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min JOEL 207,176
Non-Muslims have low iq 12 min Ravenclaw 175
Pakistani Muslims Blame India for Massacre of S... 22 min Jack Singer 1
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... 33 min Ravenclaw 20
Targeted strikes against ISIS 40 min Ravenclaw 35
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 43 min Ravenclaw 201
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Tamil Kitten 390,749
Taliban storm Pakistani school - children massa... 9 hr screw her 32
More from around the web