ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#390 Jan 5, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Marrying a relative is wrong. Also there is a big chance for birth defects if they have children. Wouldn't your allah know these things?
why it is sin? it is right they may have chance for birth defects but that not mean sin most yemenian married in this way even my family we r so good now no defects .
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#391 Jan 5, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Hint for you. What time of day was it?
in morning cause he is going 2 work.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#392 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>why it is sin? it is right they may have chance for birth defects but that not mean sin most yemenian married in this way even my family we r so good now no defects .
Omg!! This is so funny and explains SOOOOOOOO much!

Are you for real Ashkar or someone pretending to be a Muslim who wants to make Muslims and Islam look horrible?
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#393 Jan 5, 2013
Trisha if u can donot reply 2 me posts at all just stay away ok.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#394 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
No, not ok.

Your posts here give me a great opportunity to prove what an evil ideology Islam is, what a danger Islam is.

I have no intention of staying away.

Thank you for your help!
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#395 Jan 5, 2013
ok maybe i should do! i will ignore u
entirely
completely
totally
wholly.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#396 Jan 5, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
ok maybe i should do! i will ignore u
entirely
completely
totally
wholly.
Of course, it's up to you.

But I'll still enjoy poking at the flaws in your posts.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#397 Jan 6, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>even in ur religion not allow 2 convert btw what is HaShem i see u say this word always really my information so ZERO about other religions.
I'm not sure to what you meant about conversion?

HaShem is God.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#398 Jan 6, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
you are a fcked up piece of smoking trash, take your allah along when you dump your excrement, and leave this country. Go to pakistan, yemen or iran and preach your shit there on how to hang humans, you illiterate animal muhammad trash
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#399 Jan 6, 2013
Saw post by saudi woman saying she wanted to marry a man but the state forbid her because he was of a certain tribe, she of another.

Seems to me separating the tribes would lead to inbreeding, better to let as many groups as possible intermarry.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#400 Jan 6, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text>leave this country. Go to pakistan, yemen or iran and preach your
funny! which country u wanted me 2 leave it hey i am in yemen forever INSHAALLAH,i will not visit america even in my dreams,america does not mean 2 me anything I SWEAR. and i preach here because it IS ISLAM FORUM AND I AM MUSLIM GOT IT.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#401 Jan 6, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure to what you meant about conversion?
HaShem is God.
convert 2 another religion.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#402 Jan 6, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>i will not visit america even in my dreams......
On behalf of all Americans....Thanks.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#403 Jan 6, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>convert 2 another religion.
Why would I wanna convert to another religion/
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#404 Jan 6, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I wanna convert to another religion/
ur religion not the truth NO DOUBT.u Jewish because of ur adoptive parent but if muslims adopted u may will be a muslim.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#405 Jan 6, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>ur religion not the truth NO DOUBT.u Jewish because of ur adoptive parent
It would have been correct in case that you'd be talking to a 16 or 17 year old girl. But I'm in the age of maturity, and any religious "practice" is within my choice. If I would have like to convert I would have. I am Jewish by FAITH because for ME, Judaism IS the truth, just like yours is Islam. And not YOU, nor ANYONE, could decise what is my own truth, but ME. That's how it's like.
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
but if muslims adopted u may will be a muslim.
Just like in case you would have been born into a Jewish family, you could have been raised as a Jew...
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#406 Jan 6, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been correct in case that you'd be talking to a 16 or 17 year old girl. But I'm in the age of maturity, and any religious "practice" is within my choice. If I would have like to convert I would have. I am Jewish by FAITH because for ME, Judaism IS the truth, just like yours is Islam. And not YOU, nor ANYONE, could decise what is my own truth, but ME. That's how it's like.
<quoted text>
Just like in case you would have been born into a Jewish family, you could have been raised as a Jew...
u raised thankful girl 4 ur adopted parent that is good but u follow their WRONG PATH NO DOUBT.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#407 Jan 6, 2013
Am glad you are staying in Yemen, Ashkar. By the way, are women without nikab harassed on the street there? How about women who are all wrapped up?

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#409 Jan 7, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>u raised thankful girl 4 ur adopted parent that is good but u follow their WRONG PATH NO DOUBT.
I follow my inner truth. Converting to any other religion for me would have been following a wrong path. Remember what I have told you earlier about Avodah Zara? that is "To be killed by not to pass", and that is how I truely feel about this. If I make a mistake, that is my mistake to make. If I follow the truth, it is MY truth to follow, and not another human being is to tell me in which path I must go.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#410 Jan 7, 2013
really that is not me who force others 2 convert i am just say UR RELIGION FALSE WRONG NO DOUBT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Albus Dumbledore 402,647
Claiming that Islam has a violence problem impl... 32 min naman 9
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 42 min John Doe 53,580
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 48 min El Cid 209,398
Muslim scholars urge UN to outlaw ‘contempt’ of... 1 hr ilovedesigirls 3
You will all accept islam 1 hr ilovedesigirls 1,542
Why did muhammad marry a 6 year old girl and ha... 1 hr muhamadchods bach... 5
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 2 hr muhamadchods bach... 362
More from around the web