Real life of Saudi Women
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#207 Jan 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no 'allah', Ashkar. You don't worship anything real.
If people get angry with your repetitive invitations it's because you're asking people to follow a religion that has proven to be evil and dangerous. That doesn't really make you a very nice person now, does it?
Does a nice person ask people to have faith in a nonexistent god? Does a nice person ask people to follow an ideology that is the largest source of injustice, intolerance and violence in this world today?
i swear i do not want from anyone say i am nice [i am only care what ALLAH swa says about me]4 u questions Does a nice person ask people to hate HOLY ISLAM and MUSLIMS that has proven the true?Does a nice person ask people to reject have faith while everything clear about the CREATOR?Does a nice person want people 2 be in HELL FOREVER NO DOUBT? Does a nice person ask people 2 be far from real GOD who sends on ur countries always disasters? REMEMBER THIS WORDS IF I AM WRONG I WILL NEVER LOSE ANY THING BUT IF I AM RIGHT U WILL LOSE EVERYTHING UR PUNISH WILL BE DOUBLE first because unbeliever second u R THE REAL ENEMY OF THE TRUE PATH [ Those who disbelieved and averted [others] from the way of Allah - We will increase them in punishment over [their] punishment for what corruption they were causing.]
abba

Mesquite, NV

#208 Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
For somebody who thinks Western women are immoral, Abba, you sure are obsessed with sex.
men can think of sex.im sayng that it is bcause of westrn women n there lude desires cause most of all rot in westrn socitys.men r men an woman r the inbalance of culrtur rot.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#209 Jan 2, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>i swear i do not want from anyone say i am nice [i am only care what ALLAH swa says about me]4 u questions Does a nice person ask people to hate HOLY ISLAM and MUSLIMS that has proven the true?Does a nice person ask people to reject have faith while everything clear about the CREATOR?Does a nice person want people 2 be in HELL FOREVER NO DOUBT? Does a nice person ask people 2 be far from real GOD who sends on ur countries always disasters? REMEMBER THIS WORDS IF I AM WRONG I WILL NEVER LOSE ANY THING BUT IF I AM RIGHT U WILL LOSE EVERYTHING UR PUNISH WILL BE DOUBLE first because unbeliever second u R THE REAL ENEMY OF THE TRUE PATH [ Those who disbelieved and averted [others] from the way of Allah - We will increase them in punishment over [their] punishment for what corruption they were causing.]
Pathetic childish attempt at manipulation again, Ashkar. When will you learn? When will you ever respect our beliefs instead of demanding everyone else is wrong but you?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#210 Jan 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic childish attempt at manipulation again, Ashkar. When will you learn? When will you ever respect our beliefs instead of demanding everyone else is wrong but you?
whan will u lern 2 shut ur mouth?hum? what r ur beleifs trisha the lyer? u beleifs in man? or drugs? all things bad?hum? i canot wate until ur convertion 2.mabe u will see thruth in allah(swa)
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#211 Jan 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
respect ur false beliefs !!!! i can not support false beliefs no doubt u in false path lead 2 hell forever.

Location hidden

#212 Jan 2, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>respect ur false beliefs !!!! i can not support false beliefs no doubt u in false path lead 2 hell forever.
If there is a Hell, Ashkar, it is there that Mohammed is waiting with a place set aside him just for you.

You're not a nice person to ask people to follow you down a destructive path.

Location hidden

#213 Jan 2, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>respect ur false beliefs !!!! i can not support false beliefs no doubt u in false path lead 2 hell forever.
You shouldn't' expect ANYONE to respect your beliefs then, Ashkar. You're a hypocrite to expect anyone to respect Islam!!!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#214 Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
For somebody who thinks Western women are immoral, Abba, you sure are obsessed with sex.
Obsessed but basically harmless. The only way he could excite a Western woman is with an American Express card.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#215 Jan 2, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
Now you understand why we can NEVER accept islam. It is a false belief, and evil too. We see the evidence daily that islam is the path to hell.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#216 Jan 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a Hell, Ashkar, it is there that Mohammed is waiting with a place set aside him just for you.
You're not a nice person to ask people to follow you down a destructive path.
we will see soon who will be in hell FOREVER do not forget hell FOREVER. do not test God's patience swa when he lets u speak bad words about him and his path he just gives u chance because he mercy knows that u can not touch hell just 4 5 minutes .
Hmmm

Dracut, MA

#217 Jan 2, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>men can think of sex.im sayng that it is bcause of westrn women n there lude desires cause most of all rot in westrn socitys.men r men an woman r the inbalance of culrtur rot.
Okay, THAT is absolute rubbish.
Hmmm

Dracut, MA

#218 Jan 2, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed but basically harmless. The only way he could excite a Western woman is with an American Express card.
No, thanks. Got my own credit. Got my own house and land. Pay my own way. I'm afraid Abba couldn't "excite" me at all. Not with that attitude toward women.
Hmmm

Dracut, MA

#219 Jan 2, 2013
Ah, well.

Location hidden

#220 Jan 2, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text> we will see soon who will be in hell FOREVER do not forget hell FOREVER. do not test God's patience swa when he lets u speak bad words about him and his path he just gives u chance because he mercy knows that u can not touch hell just 4 5 minutes .
That's all you Muslims can do.......threaten. It's pathetic..
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#221 Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thanks. Got my own credit. Got my own house and land. Pay my own way. I'm afraid Abba couldn't "excite" me at all. Not with that attitude toward women.
You would only excite abba if you have an inflation tube, can be deflated, rolled up and put in a carry-all, and you come with a tire patch kit.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#222 Jan 2, 2013
when we warn u that is not mean .threaten. it is called advice if u believed or not that thing return 2 u only u will not harm or benefit me at all i am really want the good 4 u and not because u think that there is no ALLAH means u right no wallah u follow just guess like many people i am telling u the true.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#224 Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I of course did not mean all western women. He might stand a chance with some.

Location hidden

#225 Jan 3, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
when we warn u that is not mean .threaten. it is called advice if u believed or not that thing return 2 u only u will not harm or benefit me at all i am really want the good 4 u and not because u think that there is no ALLAH means u right no wallah u follow just guess like many people i am telling u the true.
No it's called threats, ashkar.

What you do when you mention 'hell' and your 'allah'...'or else'....'and we will find out who is right' and 'if you're wrong you'll pay the price'.........these are threats, not advice.

It's what Islam has holding you to say what you do and if you do not do what you're taught to do you're going to go to hell. What a lovely 'god' you worship.....

I know your threats are empty, but you do not.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#226 Jan 3, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>strart akting like a woman.
You don't know the first thing about women, you little twerp.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#227 Jan 3, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>whan will u lern 2 shut ur mouth?hum? what r ur beleifs trisha the lyer? u beleifs in man? or drugs? all things bad?hum? i canot wate until ur convertion 2.mabe u will see thruth in allah(swa)
What language "r u" speaking, dip-sh*t? Try acting like an adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Faith 452,340
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Homer 224,827
Why won't rabeen explain why she pollutes a man... 18 min Thinking 2
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 21 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 692
News Is the IS caliphate here to stay? 33 min tom_ 7
Mlim jailed for pimping his daughter 34 min tom_ 4
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 56 min Dogfckr John 54,651
Goddess Gaia wants to debate - who with? 58 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 89
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 2 hr Thinking 479
More from around the web