Taliban Killer

Akron, OH

#186 Dec 31, 2012
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahh brahh my uncles finished yhe single malt oh well cone now
thats what I'm talking about man, if you ever make it over to my side of the world we'll have a drink or too. A nice blackberry brandy or a well aged single malt.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#187 Jan 1, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, the IRA gave you lots of reasons not to like them. You really have had a massive influx of immigrants in recent years. It can be tough.
Its true, we had a bit of a rush in the last decade. The bad feeling is still largely towards islam though. Its a strange situation. There are so many decent muslim people. Helpful, friendly,genuinely wanting to be a part of things, and in no way interested in creating problems.
Then there are those chosen few, who, being weak minded, find themselves 'easy pickings' for the likes of anjem choudhry and abu qatada. We are witnessingchanges in attitudes from our politicians, who are no longer trying to win the islamic vote. We will get back to normal, but it will take a few years.
Hmmm

Albany, NY

#188 Jan 1, 2013
Same in the States. I know lots of Muslims who just want to live and let live, but there are so many people here who don't know Muslim from Sikh, let alone one Muslim from another. No amount of talking convinces them that Islam itself is not the enemy. The attitude certainly doesn't do much to reassure our Islamic population here that we're decent people.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#189 Jan 1, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true, we had a bit of a rush in the last decade. The bad feeling is still largely towards islam though. Its a strange situation. There are so many decent muslim people. Helpful, friendly,genuinely wanting to be a part of things, and in no way interested in creating problems.
Then there are those chosen few, who, being weak minded, find themselves 'easy pickings' for the likes of anjem choudhry and abu qatada. We are witnessingchanges in attitudes from our politicians, who are no longer trying to win the islamic vote. We will get back to normal, but it will take a few years.
did u have sex change surgery...baby?

are you lady now? we must book superboom for you
Hmmm

Albany, NY

#190 Jan 1, 2013
Egyptian lad, you make no sense.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#192 Jan 1, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Same in the States. I know lots of Muslims who just want to live and let live, but there are so many people here who don't know Muslim from Sikh, let alone one Muslim from another. No amount of talking convinces them that Islam itself is not the enemy. The attitude certainly doesn't do much to reassure our Islamic population here that we're decent people.
Islam is the source of inspiration for Muslim terrorists and for the many militant Muslim groups who are working to gain power by force and through political movements in dozens of countries in this world today.

How many Muslims are fighting against these movements to take over our countries? We have enough Muslims who threaten us to understand ISLAM is the problem. The few Muslims who might not want to gain power are not really bothering us but they're also not doing anything about their brothers in faith who threaten us.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#193 Jan 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the source of inspiration for Muslim terrorists and for the many militant Muslim groups who are working to gain power by force and through political movements in dozens of countries in this world today.
How many Muslims are fighting against these movements to take over our countries? We have enough Muslims who threaten us to understand ISLAM is the problem. The few Muslims who might not want to gain power are not really bothering us but they're also not doing anything about their brothers in faith who threaten us.
soon u will b all islamic.get urselve raedy trisha.there r millons just wating 2 convertion.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#194 Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
. No amount of talking convinces them that Islam itself is not the enemy. The attitude certainly doesn't do much to reassure our Islamic population here that we're decent people.
not enemy but cure 4 ur roting socitys.ur right westrn atitude needs an enama.
Hmmm

Dracut, MA

#195 Jan 2, 2013
Abba, your mind needs the help. No, I'm not converting to Islam. Thanks anyway. You can't force belief on people. You may be able to force outward compliance by threats, but religious conviction comes only from the heart.

No, we're not converting. You are not taking over the world.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#196 Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Abba, your mind needs the help. No, I'm not converting to Islam. Thanks anyway. You can't force belief on people. You may be able to force outward compliance by threats, but religious conviction comes only from the heart.
No, we're not converting. You are not taking over the world.
no 1 forsing u 2 convertion.once u live islamic way u will find out how baeutaful islam is.it is hole new way of life an cultur.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#197 Jan 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is the source of inspiration for Muslim terrorists and for the many militant
ur so dum.islam is sorse for new beautafal ways of live stupad.ur coments bout islam is fuelng all ur hatred on both sides of fights.ur 2 blame
Hmmm

Dracut, MA

#198 Jan 2, 2013
No thanks, Abba. I like my life just the way it is.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#199 Jan 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
No thanks, Abba. I like my life just the way it is.
try 2 understand holy quran u will find it the only truth and so great.may ALLAH guide u

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#200 Jan 2, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>soon u will b all islamic.get urselve raedy trisha.there r millons just wating 2 convertion.
Get ready to be sent back to saudi arabia on a leaky raft you dirty parasite! Hope you and your kind all sink to the bottom of the ocean, you'll make great shark food.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#201 Jan 2, 2013
Abba and his likings came to the west to trick others to convert. dangerous!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#202 Jan 2, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>try 2 understand holy quran u will find it the only truth and so great.may ALLAH guide u
There is no 'allah', Ashkar. You don't worship anything real.

If people get angry with your repetitive invitations it's because you're asking people to follow a religion that has proven to be evil and dangerous. That doesn't really make you a very nice person now, does it?

Does a nice person ask people to have faith in a nonexistent god? Does a nice person ask people to follow an ideology that is the largest source of injustice, intolerance and violence in this world today?

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#203 Jan 2, 2013
Lipush wrote:
Abba and his likings came to the west to trick others to convert. dangerous!
It will never happen, luckily many people know the truth about islam. The only converts are in jail and women with very low self esteem.
Hmmm

Dracut, MA

#204 Jan 2, 2013
Reading the Quran simply for a better understanding of what makes Muslims tick, so I have some direct knowledge of it myself. Conversion is not probable, guys. I've had exposure to lots of diverse ideas, but it doesn't mean I accept everything I read.

My experience with religion in general is that people believe what they want, whether it reflects the message contained in their holy books or not. That's the problem I see in all religious movements.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#205 Jan 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
did u have sex change surgery...baby?
are you lady now? we must book superboom for you
Now, obviously, Im flattered by your attention, but for one thing, I am not gay and for another, homosexuality is illegal in your country. As for sex changes......ask your dad. You are living proof that his was a success.
Hmmm

Dracut, MA

#206 Jan 2, 2013
For somebody who thinks Western women are immoral, Abba, you sure are obsessed with sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 12 min walkDAplank 483
Fourteen hundred years of brutality is the last... 16 min Daniel Moi 2
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min bmz 203,488
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min Sheilaa 378,258
UVA student Hannah Graham ? 29 min Mujahid means brave 24
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 40 min bmz 66
False flag: Welsh mum hoists Islamic banner, co... 57 min supersonic boom 1

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE