Why is our ummah divided?

Posted in the Islam Forum

WHY

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Bismillah.

As-Salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatu.

Dear Muslim Brothers & Sisters,

The crisis in Palestine unveils a major problem among Muslims.

"And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement." Holy Qur'an 3:105

"And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favour to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favour you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided." Holy Qur'an 3:103

Why is our community not one? The Prophet (pbuh) did not have a divided community, nor are we supposed to be divided among ourselves. Let's work to end our division and become ONE ummah & ONE nation. We shouldn't even be divided into countries. How can we work to become one ummah?
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#2 Nov 19, 2012
do u know why dear cause most of us do not know what Islam is i am suffering from them most of people carry only name of muslims.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Say ash, why hasn't yemen offered a permanent home to the poor palis?

Because you don't want them around either.
Land belongs to God

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
Say ash, why hasn't yemen offered a permanent home to the poor palis?
Because you don't want them around either.
Palestine belongs to Allah (God) and not the Jews. The New Testament's injunctions nullify the Old Testament.

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:16

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:29

These Scriptures tell us that the NEW seed of Abraham are those who believe in Christ, WHICH EXCLUDES THE JEWS.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Land belongs to God wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine belongs to Allah (God) and not the Jews. The New Testament's injunctions nullify the Old Testament.
"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ." Galatians 3:16
"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:29
These Scriptures tell us that the NEW seed of Abraham are those who believe in Christ, WHICH EXCLUDES THE JEWS.
You have mistaken me for someone who gives a dam*.
Actually

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You have mistaken me for someone who gives a dam*.
Actually I was just using you to make a bigger point, but I know that you are somebody who is DAMNED, if you don't give one LOL.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was just using you to make a bigger point, but I know that you are somebody who is DAMNED, if you don't give one LOL.
I don't give a dam about what violent muslimes think. Your point was hate propaganda. Typical.
You are stupid

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a dam about what violent muslimes think. Your point was hate propaganda. Typical.
You are the hate spewer, sicko.
Omar

Aurora, Canada

#9 Nov 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="Why"
We shouldn't even be divided into countries. How can we work to become one ummah?[/QUOTE]
Very good idea brother. But who will destroy the Shias,NOI,Ahmedyyas,Sufis,Sunn ies,AghaKhanis,and the rest of sects? Who will bell the cat?
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… non virgin rant is why
passerby

Welland, Canada

#12 Nov 19, 2012
You are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the hate spewer, sicko.
This coming from a poster who calls himself "you are stupid"
Yes you are hahahaha
Max

Montréal, Canada

#13 Nov 19, 2012
WHY wrote:
Why is our community not one? The Prophet (pbuh) did not have a divided community, nor are we supposed to be divided among ourselves. Let's work to end our division and become ONE ummah & ONE nation. We shouldn't even be divided into countries. How can we work to become one ummah?
Its because of those damnable womans, bra. They dont want to be treated like shit but they still want to be muslims because its part of their identity so you end up with this huge spectrum of muslims, from wearing a hijab only to stoning people and cutting hand.

Gotta narrow that spectrum a little, yes?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#14 Nov 19, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
do u know why dear cause most of us do not know what Islam is i am suffering from them most of people carry only name of muslims.
So many answers, none of which you are willing to understand.

Mainly Muslims are divided because there is nothing supernatural about Islam. Islam was an idea created by an evil little man. How could you expect it to actually work for any length of time? You know the answer, of course you cannot expect it to work let alone allow all Muslims to be united.

Plus it does not help that you personally, Ashkar sow division between you and your fellow Muslims with this post and posts like this one:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLD...
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
So many answers, none of which you are willing to understand.
Mainly Muslims are divided because there is nothing supernatural about Islam. Islam was an idea created by an evil little man. How could you expect it to actually work for any length of time? You know the answer, of course you cannot expect it to work let alone allow all Muslims to be united.
Plus it does not help that you personally, Ashkar sow division between you and your fellow Muslims with this post and posts like this one:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TLD...
r u going 2 learn me Trisha??i am not ready 2 listen from one ignorant about Islam like u add 2 that from woman with FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE emotions.
We can spread the idea

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Omar wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good idea brother. But who will destroy the Shias,NOI,Ahmedyyas,Sufis,Sunn ies,AghaKhanis,and the rest of sects? Who will bell the cat?
Muhammad (pbuh) was one man who spread Islam to the whole Arabian peninsula. We can spread the idea with those with whom we come into contact. One tells as many as he/she can. Each of those tell as many as they can. Sectism is wrong and must end. There were no sects in the time of Muhammad (pbuh.)

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 20, 2012
WHY wrote:
Bismillah.
As-Salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatu.
The crisis in Palestine unveils a major problem among Muslims.
"And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement." Holy Qur'an 3:105
"And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favour to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favour you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided." Holy Qur'an 3:103
Inshallah, Unity is coming after the era of dictators be ended

We got rid of some dictators in arab world, still the rest

Islamic caliphate is to be born inshaALLAH to rule the world again

Islam will be the top power over earth
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#19 Nov 20, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Inshallah, Unity is coming after the era of dictators be ended
We got rid of some dictators in arab world, still the rest
Islamic caliphate is to be born inshaALLAH to rule the world again
Islam will be the top power over earth
is the khalifat really the best idea ?
WHY

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>is the khalifat really the best idea ?
I think that the Muslims as one Nation is a beautiful idea. Being separate nations is being divided and the Qur'an says to be not divided: "And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited..." Holy Qur'an 3:103.

The Khalifate would solve many Muslim problems. There were no sects in the time of the Prophet (pbuh.) We need to end sects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aussies to boycott halal 2 min PeteWaldo 6
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min bmz 393,523
Hindu Scholar converts to Islam. (Aug '13) 5 min JOEL 86
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 6 min Undertaker A9 105
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 9 min Igor Trip 496
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 10 min bmz 56
Do We All Believe in the Same God? 12 min Onelawforall 29
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr PeteWaldo 207,605
More from around the web