Women Cheated & Lied on by Muslim Men

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#65 Mar 28, 2012
Less government wrote:
<quoted text>
Well .... men are basically want to cheat regardless what he believe in, she have to accept that fact. It because women supply are bigger than man, man have better bargain position.
She should adapt the market, and realize the fact. It easy for attractive person to get loyalty from ugly poor person. Because ugly poor person have less option
I am more believe free market than lucky star.
""Well .... men are basically want to cheat regardless what he believe in,"" Some. Yes. It has happened since the beginning of time, and will probably happen to the end of time. Some women cheat to. No one can ever figure out the exact cause why, but it still doesn't make it right.

""she have to accept that fact."" No, she has the right to walk away.

""It because women supply are bigger than man, man have better bargain position."" ?? Barganing for what?

Helena

San Jose, CA

#66 Jul 19, 2012
What happens to a Shite muslim women who has a husband move in with her prior to beding divorced? My husband has separated from me and later moved in with this women. Since she lives and works in the bay area does her faith allow to destroy a relationship and even interfere in the divorce preceedings? If her family knew about this would they support my husband living with her while going through a divorce? She slept with him and now acts likes she is married to him.
Jubilyhill

Waterloo, Canada

#68 Jul 28, 2012
I was going out with a Muslim man who lied so much to me. I think he lied to me to persuade me to like him. He told me he was a lawyer. I am 17 years younger then him. He told me he was divorced. But he was such a wimanizer, hitting on my friends.. I. Found out he had another woman in his life, his dance partner. Who he would spend time with when he was not with me. I really liked him, but told him he can keep his dance partner
PMS

Edmonton, Canada

#69 Jul 30, 2012
Transplanted Fireweed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you realize this or not, but according to the Qur'an, Muslim men can have up to something like seven wives.....it is not considered adultery. He simply has to treat all of them equally, can't favor one over the other. And if you had sex with him, you are considered to be his wife. A Muslim woman cannot deny her husband sex....if he has sex with her, even without her consent, it is not considered rape. Muhammad himself had several wives, some of the age that we would consider to be mere children in our culture. What this man did to you is not forbidden in Islam. That's why he could participate in Ramadan with a clear conscience. Women are not much more than chattel especially in Shiite law. Consider yourself very fortunate to have come away from this relationship alive....others have not been so fortunate.
I have to add something here .... I believe what this man did is forbidden in Islam. "Marrying" a non-muslim isn't allowed, also sex before marriage (you say she's now considered his wife), but the two wives didn't know about each other. Very deceitful.
Paula

Great Sampford, UK

#70 Sep 18, 2012
Alen wrote:
What must be known is also this:
muslims are not allowed to marry for papers.
Real Muslim knows it is a sin to use a US citizen and get amrried simply to get green card.
Common sense.
Also, muslim must tell The Truth, even against him/herself.

Hence thou shall not lie.
This post made me LOL what a load of crap!! They are not allowed to marry for papers oopppsss lets see why thousands of them do... oh lets tell them that they are not allowed to do that and they will listen...
Paula

Great Sampford, UK

#71 Sep 18, 2012
PMS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to add something here .... I believe what this man did is forbidden in Islam. "Marrying" a non-muslim isn't allowed, also sex before marriage (you say she's now considered his wife), but the two wives didn't know about each other. Very deceitful.
Actually the men can marry a non muslim, its the women that cant unless her husband to be converts to the muslim faith. The bad ones dont even practice their religion so what do they care about it being forbidden in Islam???
helena

San Jose, CA

#72 Sep 18, 2012
Helena wrote:
What happens to a Shite Muslim women who has a husband move in with her prior to being divorced? My husband has separated from me and later moved in with this women. Since she lives and works in the bay area does her faith allow to destroy a relationship and even interfere in the divorce proceedings? If her family knew about this would they support my husband living with her while going through a divorce? She slept with him and now acts likes she is married to him.
I was sent a picture with her and my husband sitting at a table enjoying a Islamic feast that was posted on the Islamic website. I believe the Inman must be looking the other way because she is a big promoter $$$ of their center. She had him move in with her. She also is very involved in my divorce. She convinced my husband to get a new attorney three times. After being married over 20 years she seems to know what my husband and I should agree on through all of the sacrifices of life including taking care of his mother while she died of cancer. He has now isolated himself and he does not talk to any of my family that loved him. She has made it so hurtful because now he won't even talk to me. Some how I am a bad person because I tried to make him remember the good times and about our Catholic Faith. He took a sacrament and I believe he should at least be civil to me. I don't want him back because they have both hurt me and the family on how they handled this. I haven't done anything to deserve this type of treatment.

All I can do is pray that justice is served by the pain and sorrow they both have caused and continue to cause me. I can't believe they pray and that she pretends to care about God because of the pain they are inflicting is not from God.
khadijah ali

Homewood, IL

#73 Dec 27, 2012
I agree with you woman of God. I believe a man of Muslim did the same thing of lies to me....he was married and didn't tell me conceived a child. Then his supposed Muslim wife told me. I was unaware of his Muslim faith and wife until after baby birth. May any Muslim practicing nonsense in Gods eyesight go to burn and not see Paradise!
khadijah ali

Homewood, IL

#74 Dec 27, 2012
I am sick and tired of the lying and cheating.....knowing Gid and what will happen in their end is enough to stop the madness. There is no need to hurt innocent women and children. So I pray that Anthony Bilaal Evans of Chicago come to light and conviction of his wrong....be honest and tell the one and only you love. Stay away from Muslim religion.
I need advice

United States

#75 Jan 21, 2013
I was asked out by a man from Morrocco. We went out and he pursued me a lot wanting to see me everyday. I told him we need to discuss religion. He said "do you believe in God"? And I said "yes,and my belief dictates how I live". He said "then we don't have a problem". We talked a lot and agreed. We spent everyday together, slept together at each others homes. He told me he loves me and I fell deeply in love with him. When he started asking for sex I told him that it is very important to me to be in a committed relationship for sex. He promised there was no one else....he went to Morrocco to see his kids for 2 weeks, when he came back we continued our relationship and were very happy. Then out of nowhere he told me his divorce "never became final". I'm heartbroken but still love him very much. That was months ago but he still "dates" me,no romance,no sex. I lost my job and he pays my bills,he visits my family....what do you think this means? He has sacrificed a lot of money for me. I love him with all of my heart.But we are just friends now. I will soon be making my own money and he will get his money back. Having him as just a friend is better than not having him at all,but in my heart I want to marry him. He said he needs to do the right thing and stay married because he has young kids. Do you think he ever intended to divorce and do you think his actions show that he ever loved me? Please email me [email protected]
Ami

Maple, Canada

#76 Mar 17, 2013
I got married to a man and he was still married to his first wife. This man waseem Ahmad is heartless and has no morals that he gave me his exes wife ring with her initials inscripted in the diamond. When I found out about the ring his mother called the cops on me and kicked me out of the house. Waseem denied the ring. He stole my gold and his mother stole money from me. He has all my belongings and refuses to contact me.
Xcaliber

Somerset, NJ

#77 Mar 18, 2013
Alen wrote:
Muslims don't cheat on their women, but here in UK, secular system, cheating, adultery and fornication is business.
Exploatation is business here in the secular world.
Sex slavery is also allowed here in UK.
You are a disgrace! You're making excuses for cheating Muslim men by claiming they are victims of secular culture. Yet, you want to counsel the Natasha. Why the f**k would anyone want counseling from a person who is willing to make excuses egregious conduct Muslim men. You are a typical Muslim who is so corrupted with Islam's false doctrine and ideology of lying and deception that you refuse to speak the truth. You just disqualified yourself from being worth to counsel anyone. DUH!
Xcaliber

Somerset, NJ

#78 Mar 18, 2013
Alen wrote:
Muslims don't cheat on their women, but here in UK, secular system, cheating, adultery and fornication is business.
Exploatation is business here in the secular world.
Sex slavery is also allowed here in UK.
EDITED:
You are a disgrace! You're making excuses for cheating Muslim men by claiming they are victims of secular culture. Yet, you want to counsel Natasha. Why the f**k would anyone want counseling from a person who is willing to make excuses for egregious conduct of Muslim men. You are a typical Muslim who is so corrupted with Islam's false doctrine and ideology of lying and deception that you refuse to speak the truth. You just disqualified yourself from being worthy of counseling anyone. DUH!
Nandrelle

Saint Louis, MO

#79 Mar 18, 2013
Natasha,are men the only ones who cheat and lie??? Women cheat and lie as well,there is no point in dening it!

Muslim men cheat and lie!! Possibly but so do Christian men and women! Lieing or cheating is of human nature!
Nandrelle

Saint Louis, MO

#80 Mar 18, 2013
Jubilyhill wrote:
I was going out with a Muslim man who lied so much to me. I think he lied to me to persuade me to like him. He told me he was a lawyer. I am 17 years younger then him. He told me he was divorced. But he was such a wimanizer, hitting on my friends.. I. Found out he had another woman in his life, his dance partner. Who he would spend time with when he was not with me. I really liked him, but told him he can keep his dance partner
booo hoo! He was 17 years younger than you! Foolish childish person! You are too naive!
Another Natasha

Tulsa, OK

#81 May 6, 2013
Hi Natasha,
I've been lied to for seven months now...I've followed my *Tribal* Pakistan/Kasmir Muslim
My cousins followed him - And he lied to me over the phone, while my cousin is staring at him!
Absolutely, NOTHING this man says adds up.
And, Yes I found out he has a wife in US- only after marrying him (over the phone with a religious guy & his so called family were witnessing)...
My family is in law and law enforcement - the found everything on him ---
Natasha - I wish that I could talk to you about my situation!! Carey B.
ali

Ashburn, VA

#82 Jun 17, 2013
i have fell victim to such a crime.i have been dating a surthi muslim for 7yrz.i am hindu and have grown 2 love islam,i plan on becomn a muslim regardless of my relationship god willn.my bf promised me the world,and then cheated on me with a muslim girl jus 2 pls his mom!he claimz he nvr loved her.bt funny thing she confrntd me wd evidnce!#hEaRTBREAKN!.i realzd awl guys cheat.not jus muslimz.hang in dar girlz.xx

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#83 Jun 17, 2013
The title should be :

Muslim men leave non-muslim women for being liars and boring and dishonest
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#84 Jun 17, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
The title should be :
Muslim men leave non-muslim women for being liars and boring and dishonest
Non-muslim women humiliate weak, impotent muslim sissies like you, Muhammad.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#85 Jun 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Non-muslim women humiliate weak, impotent muslim sissies like you, Muhammad.
daughter of smithy: your dad was sissy so he brought filthy mouthy lady like you to world

You never was nice for one time btch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 14 min Ismail 955
Nagpur (Apr '15) 14 min sanju 19
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 27 min rosa negra 489,952
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 252,964
News Faces of Islam 1 hr Yasser PigAfat 134
News I have not converted to Islam, Ayefele refutes ... 1 hr VorenusI 2
The Palestinians 1 hr Yasser PigAfat 2
More from around the web