Women Cheated & Lied on by Muslim Men

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Natasha

Tucson, AZ

#1 Aug 16, 2010
I would like to hear from other women who have been lied and cheated to by Muslim men, specifically Iraqi men, who claim they are single but are really married. This man "played" me for a year, and filed a court injunction forbidding me from contacting him or his wife or her contacting me so she could find out the truth behind his adultery.

QUESTION: Don't devout Muslims who lie in court banned from Paradise because of their adultery and lying in court? That's why they don't swear/affirm in court because they are assumed to be telling the truth. How can a Muslim pray Salat 5 times daily and carry on the rituals of Islam while committing grave sins like adultery, rape, lying, and dishonoring Islam? Is there no justice for men like this?

Please, any women who have been violated by Muslim men when the man professes love, will you contact this form so we can share our experiences? I am in such pain because not only was I betrayed, but also his lovely wife. He raped me when I asked for an explanation of all his lies. He is a despicable pig and since Muslims revile pork meat, this is the best description I can put on this man.

Men, will you explain how a devout Shiite Muslim or any Muslim could do this? Violate his marriage, commit sexual assault, lie in court, and then continue to fast during Ramadan, observe Eid, practice Salat???? I am shocked & never experienced a Christian man doing these things. Muslim men obviously do not value women or they would not treat women with such disrespect and violate the beliefs of their own Islamic faith by acting in such a disgusting manner.
Transplanted Fireweed

Caldwell, ID

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Natasha wrote:
I would like to hear from other women who have been lied and cheated to by Muslim men, specifically Iraqi men, who claim they are single but are really married. This man "played" me for a year, and filed a court injunction forbidding me from contacting him or his wife or her contacting me so she could find out the truth behind his adultery.
QUESTION: Don't devout Muslims who lie in court banned from Paradise because of their adultery and lying in court? That's why they don't swear/affirm in court because they are assumed to be telling the truth. How can a Muslim pray Salat 5 times daily and carry on the rituals of Islam while committing grave sins like adultery, rape, lying, and dishonoring Islam? Is there no justice for men like this?

I don't know if you realize it or not, but Muslim men can have up to, I believe, 7 wives. The Qur'an do
Please, any women who have been violated by Muslim men when the man professes love, will you contact this form so we can share our experiences? I am in such pain because not only was I betrayed, but also his lovely wife. He raped me when I asked for an explanation of all his lies. He is a despicable pig and since Muslims revile pork meat, this is the best description I can put on this man.
Men, will you explain how a devout Shiite Muslim or any Muslim could do this? Violate his marriage, commit sexual assault, lie in court, and then continue to fast during Ramadan, observe Eid, practice Salat???? I am shocked & never experienced a Christian man doing these things. Muslim men obviously do not value women or they would not treat women with such disrespect and violate the beliefs of their own Islamic faith by acting in such a disgusting manner.
I don't know if you realize this or not, but according to the Qur'an, Muslim men can have up to something like seven wives.....it is not considered adultery. He simply has to treat all of them equally, can't favor one over the other. And if you had sex with him, you are considered to be his wife. A Muslim woman cannot deny her husband sex....if he has sex with her, even without her consent, it is not considered rape. Muhammad himself had several wives, some of the age that we would consider to be mere children in our culture. What this man did to you is not forbidden in Islam. That's why he could participate in Ramadan with a clear conscience. Women are not much more than chattel especially in Shiite law. Consider yourself very fortunate to have come away from this relationship alive....others have not been so fortunate.
Natasha

Tucson, AZ

#3 Aug 17, 2010
"Transplanted Fireweed," he also lives in America and must follow the rules of this country. It is a crime to rape a woman here, whether it's your wife or not. When a woman does not give consent for sex, it is a crime. If they want to follow Islam law, they should return to an Islamic country and not break the rules of this nation. It's disgusting to find out that Mohammed took a 6 year old girl as a wife and had sex with her. He is nothing but a criminal himself. So as far as I'm concerned Islamic law is nothing but a means to commit crimes against women, each other, and other societies who don't share the same belief system. I say send them all back where they belong and let them kill each other off. We don't need that kind of trash in this country.
Transplanted Fireweed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you realize this or not, but according to the Qur'an, Muslim men can have up to something like seven wives.....it is not considered adultery. He simply has to treat all of them equally, can't favor one over the other. And if you had sex with him, you are considered to be his wife. A Muslim woman cannot deny her husband sex....if he has sex with her, even without her consent, it is not considered rape. Muhammad himself had several wives, some of the age that we would consider to be mere children in our culture. What this man did to you is not forbidden in Islam. That's why he could participate in Ramadan with a clear conscience. Women are not much more than chattel especially in Shiite law. Consider yourself very fortunate to have come away from this relationship alive....others have not been so fortunate.
Alen

Warminster, UK

#4 Aug 17, 2010
Natasha wrote:
I don't know if this helps but may God forgive you and guyide you. God will reward you for your patience and if you read The Qur'an you will see that he will end up in the HellFire.

Sunnis and shias are not Muslims.
I have several proofs from The Qur'an that show that he will DEFINETELY end up in HellFire.
Email me: producent78@yahoo.com
and you can use your name from here
and there is no hidden agenda,
I just wanna do as much as I can of good
to help you and similar women who have gone through this.
I know few others who experienced similar.....

Let me know
my email: producent78@yahoo.com
Alen

Warminster, UK

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Muslims don't cheat on their women, but here in UK, secular system, cheating, adultery and fornication is business.

Exploatation is business here in the secular world.
Sex slavery is also allowed here in UK.
soul

Aurora, IL

#6 Aug 17, 2010
This post is a load of crock. I highly doubt you were in a relationship with a Muslim. How did you not know he was married? You weren't at his apartment or house? A year and then you find out he is married?

I am not saying that no Muslim man has cheated but this reaks of BS. Honey, men from all religion will cheat not just Muslims or Christian. I do notice that less Muslim men will cheat though. My mother married has been married to my dad for over 30 years. Not a single time my dad has ever cheated on her. That is the same with my close uncles, cousins, and my brother. Most of us are family oriented and not people who want to sleep with women and move on to another. My father and mother taught me better than that.
Natasha

Tucson, AZ

#7 Aug 17, 2010
For SOUL

I went to his apartment but it was really the apartment of another Iraqi interpreter. He was always alone; we were together many times during the week & spoke on the phone. He met my friends, and we had a "normal" life. It was only when he said he filed for divorce and since it takes only 60 days in this state for it to be final that I figured out he hadn't filed. Checked online records, etc. He was very clever about hiding things. He said his wife was a lesbian & they had to hide that fact from the Muslim community both here & back in Iraq because gays are killed there. I checked out these facts and was told they were accurate. He offered to take me to his mosque & meet his iman to explain why he wasn't really married according to Islam but that he filed here anyway just to be legal in the U.S. I led a pure life until him. Then when I confronted him about his lies and that I knew he was married, he raped me. His wife called & didn't believe either one of us at first but then, of course, took his side. They have a beautiful home (saw through public records online) and she doesn't have to work. Soul, you don't have to believe me, but it's the truth. Maybe I was harsh to say I feel that away about all Muslims and that is probably a misstatement, but my only experience with a Shiite Muslim was horrible. If he can't accept OUR laws that sex without consent is rape, then he should go back to Iraq where anything goes.
Transplanted Fireweed

Caldwell, ID

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Natasha wrote:
For SOUL
I went to his apartment but it was really the apartment of another Iraqi interpreter. He was always alone; we were together many times during the week & spoke on the phone. He met my friends, and we had a "normal" life. It was only when he said he filed for divorce and since it takes only 60 days in this state for it to be final that I figured out he hadn't filed. Checked online records, etc. He was very clever about hiding things. He said his wife was a lesbian & they had to hide that fact from the Muslim community both here & back in Iraq because gays are killed there. I checked out these facts and was told they were accurate. He offered to take me to his mosque & meet his iman to explain why he wasn't really married according to Islam but that he filed here anyway just to be legal in the U.S. I led a pure life until him. Then when I confronted him about his lies and that I knew he was married, he raped me. His wife called & didn't believe either one of us at first but then, of course, took his side. They have a beautiful home (saw through public records online) and she doesn't have to work. Soul, you don't have to believe me, but it's the truth. Maybe I was harsh to say I feel that away about all Muslims and that is probably a misstatement, but my only experience with a Shiite Muslim was horrible. If he can't accept OUR laws that sex without consent is rape, then he should go back to Iraq where anything goes.
I agree with a previous comment.....not necessarily a Muslim issue. It's a human being issue.....and not confined to males, either. I still think he figures he didn't do anything wrong, so he's not likely to give two hoots about Western law. In the Muslim way of thinking, USA is "the belly of the beast"......the Muslim goal is to "convert" (or annihilate)all other religions.
soul

Aurora, IL

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Natasha wrote:
For SOUL
I read what you said and I am sorry you had to go through this. One guy doing this though does not mean all Muslim men are like this. You always have to keep on eye out and protect yourself. His wife being married and supposed a lesbian is a load of crock. You should have known that was a lie at the beginning. Everything would have been done differently and every family member would know in U.S. or Iraq immediately. Gossip spreads like wildfire lol. I guess if you really like a guy you believe what he says. This is why women are vulnerable because men tend to play with your mind to get what he wants.

I know a few Muslim men that are married to Christian women or other religions. One lady was married to a Muslim man for 20+ years. She also has kids with him (may she RIP). He always stood besides her and was there for her when she had cancer. She eventually converted to Islam but that was a while after being married. It was on her own free will and not that he forced her. He really liked her and brought her to his family whether they agreed or not. The family all supported him and she even moved to his home country.
Natasha

Tucson, AZ

#10 Aug 18, 2010
FOR SOUL
The Iraqi man I fell in love with was from a Tribal area, not Baghdad, where even another interpreter explained to me things are quite different in the tribal areas. He concurred that gay people keep this to themselves & even other families are not told & in many cases the couple stays married but the husband goes with other women with consent of the lesbian wife. The Iraqi man I was with told me she had a lesbian lover & that no one in his family back in Iraq knew or it would cause a tribal war between the families. The apartment he "lived" in was vacant because the other Iraqi interpreter went back to the Middle East to work for the U.S. and just kept the apartment for him to use since he was "separated" and awaiting divorce. Anyway, the stories just kept coming but he was very romantic & was there for me when I had surgery, gave lavish Valentine's Day gifts, and very meaningful love cards. We planned a vacation together---but all of it was a lie. Since Islam has a "way out" for every sin or behavior, it will never make sense to me. He used me, the American govt, and he will have to face Allah for what he did.

I read in Islamic literature that a Muslim is presumed to tell the truth in court because to lie there would be losing his soul and he would be prevented from entering Paradise. Can anyone confirm that is true? This man lied on court documents accusing me of things I never did (the police knew he was lying but they are not connected with the court system for what he filed against me) and so I was merely trying to clear my good name in court. But at the hearing, he lied again to the judge, and I felt worse because justice was not done. It seems Muslims must have no conscience because if they don't believe women can be raped (no doesn't mean "no" to Muslims), they will use women and others for whatever reason they choose. That is not what a religion means to me. I will never accept all the contradictions of Islam because there is an answer to suit any situation that vindicates any responsibility by the person perpetrating the crime or behavior.
Natasha

Tucson, AZ

#11 Aug 18, 2010
Alen wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if this helps but may God forgive you and guyide you. God will reward you for your patience and if you read The Qur'an you will see that he will end up in the HellFire.
Sunnis and shias are not Muslims.
I have several proofs from The Qur'an that show that he will DEFINETELY end up in HellFire.
Email me: producent78@yahoo.com
and you can use your name from here
and there is no hidden agenda,
I just wanna do as much as I can of good
to help you and similar women who have gone through this.
I know few others who experienced similar.....
Let me know
my email: producent78@yahoo.com
I wrote your email and put "NATASHA" in the subject line. Check your junk/spam section if it's not in your Inbox. Thank you. I welcome hearing from you.
Scent of Memories

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#12 Aug 18, 2010
Natasha, were you married or in a relation? Relationhips are prohibited in Islam, so you can't judge him according to his belief. he's not following Islam....
If it's marriage, he didn't sin about marriage, but sinned about lying to you and hiding his other marriage. Yes, a Muslim is allowed to marry 4 at a time, not 7 as one of the posters told you, but he shoud have told you and the other woman. In this case it's considered deception. Men deceivev all the time, also women, it's not about race or nationality , it's about morals. Your story is not the only one. I've just read a story about a man in US who married 2 wives.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/08/03/she-found...
Natasha wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote your email and put "NATASHA" in the subject line. Check your junk/spam section if it's not in your Inbox. Thank you. I welcome hearing from you.
Natasha

Tucson, AZ

#13 Aug 19, 2010
SCENT OF MEMORIES:

He proposed marriage and said he was married to me because we exchanged rings and explained he wasn't really married. He never treated me equally because I didn't know about the other woman also having sex with him (his supposed lesbian wife). He hid his relationship with me to her & denied to her he even knew me that way. The legal rules of a country must be followed here in the U.S. so regardless of what Muslims are permitted to do in their Islamic homeland, if he commits rape, it is a crime. I've asked several times if someone will tell me definitively if a Muslim lies in court as he did does he lose his soul & prevented from entering Paradise. If Muslims believe they can manipulate women and do anything they want, including breaking laws of their new countries who have given them refuge from war and terror, why can't they follow the rules and be law-abiding citizens?

There is an excuse for everything in Islam and I am sorry I saved myself all these years for a man who didn't deserve my love and affection. But he will face Allah on judgment day and he will pay for what he has done to his wife, to me, and the American justice system which he made a mockery of.(If you don't believe rape is a crime, of course you're not going to admit you committed sexual assault!)
Scent of Memories wrote:
Natasha, were you married or in a relation? Relationhips are prohibited in Islam, so you can't judge him according to his belief. he's not following Islam....
If it's marriage, he didn't sin about marriage, but sinned about lying to you and hiding his other marriage. Yes, a Muslim is allowed to marry 4 at a time, not 7 as one of the posters told you, but he shoud have told you and the other woman. In this case it's considered deception. Men deceivev all the time, also women, it's not about race or nationality , it's about morals. Your story is not the only one. I've just read a story about a man in US who married 2 wives.
http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/08/03/she-found...
<quoted text>
soul

Aurora, IL

#14 Aug 19, 2010
The more I read your posts the more it seems clear to me this is all BS. This is not about what the guy "supposedly" did. Everything you do is trying to pin it on Islam which is definitely NOT the case. You know and I know it yet you still say it. You even said that was the case but still go on with the same BS. You never with a Muslim man to being with and just using this lie to bash Islam.
Transplanted Fireweed

Caldwell, ID

#15 Aug 19, 2010
soul wrote:
The more I read your posts the more it seems clear to me this is all BS. This is not about what the guy "supposedly" did. Everything you do is trying to pin it on Islam which is definitely NOT the case. You know and I know it yet you still say it. You even said that was the case but still go on with the same BS. You never with a Muslim man to being with and just using this lie to bash Islam.
I'm beginning to agree with you.
Natasha

Tucson, AZ

#16 Aug 20, 2010
Transplanted Fireweed:
You don't have to believe anything. I know I was with him; I am asking for insight to deal with this but obviously you're not receptive to enlightening others. I asked specifically for other women who may have experienced this same thing. I am meeting with the local Islamic Center to get clarity to some of my questions because they will give me the real answers I am seeking. He was a Shiite Muslim from Al-Kut, Iraq and he obviously is not a decent representative of Muslim men. I was telling the truth to find out if others know why men from these tribal areas act the way they do. This is America; we all have to comply with the laws of THIS country and having multiple wives and committing sexual assault is not condoned here. Making the statement it is acceptable in Islamic countries is not defaming them---it's merely stating what everyone knows is true. I am not trying to convince Transplanted Fireweed because he has already decided how he feels. Open-minded people who can accept both positive & negative events about anything is what I thought this forum was about.
Alen

Warminster, UK

#17 Aug 20, 2010
Natasha wrote:
<quoted text>
I've sent you a message.
Alen

Warminster, UK

#18 Aug 20, 2010
What must be known is also this:

muslims are not allowed to marry for papers.

Real Muslim knows it is a sin to use a US citizen and get amrried simply to get green card.
Common sense.

Also, muslim must tell The Truth, even against him/herself.
Hence thou shall not lie.
george whyte

UK

#19 Aug 20, 2010
Halima

North Vancouver, Canada

#20 Aug 20, 2010
The quran allows the husband to beat his wives.

Checkout out the youtube video of muslims teaching how to beat your wives according to the Quran.

Some say use a rod and some say use a stick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min cheapo 370,575
Bristol radio show listeners are upset about Is... 15 min bmz 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min STEFANO COLONNA 202,134
David Haines' brother: Islam is not to blame fo... 41 min Onelawforall 17
Stars boycott hotels over Brunei Islamic law 44 min Bakhil 278
Would you worship a 2nd hand god? 46 min Onelawforall 1
DY: I'm leaving this forum 1 hr jesus is 39
Christianity is based upon ignorance 11 hr El Cid 70
•••

Islam People Search