Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#42 Jan 16, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>pay no atention 2 patriot. he is a coward an will go cry 2 his mommy if ur meen 2 him an poop his pants
Stop wagging school and learn how to write.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#43 Jan 16, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid is he that he hasn't been able to grasp basic spelling?

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#44 Jan 17, 2013
Suleyman wrote:
We don't fear death while you are terrified by it.
And you know it too.
Your empty threats make us laugh.
Yeah, we know you muslims love death and blowing yourselves up for your moon god allah. The rest of us love life and living it to the fullest.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#46 Jan 17, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy is the one who has bashed Gays here.
Strange? Tommy doesn't mind his gay imam. LOL!!
Palestinians are our bros

Salt, Jordan

#47 Jan 17, 2013
Israelis our enemies.
UK Soldier

UK

#48 Jan 17, 2013
Palestinians are our bros wrote:
Israelis our enemies.
Only Muslims agree with Muslims - The rest of the world does not. It is not about hating a religion, it is about fighting back against a serious threat/plague that causes nothing more than death and hatred.

The world is not wrong, only Islam - to disagree is to say the world is not round and that if a god exists that he would be sided with you extremists....no god would condone the relgion of Islam...that is why the west is more advanced and free.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#51 Jan 17, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
y dont u shut ur face
abba

Mesquite, NV

#52 Jan 17, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid is he that he hasn't been able to grasp basic spelling?
ur stupad 2 so shut ur mouth. how well do u speek other langauges?

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#53 Jan 17, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
we will laugh at you americans very soon, u will be joke of world
Maybe so, but right now Egypt is the big joke of the world..
Nourane

Tunisia

#54 Jan 17, 2013
Anti-Muslim brainwashing i dont know what muslims have done to you i am a muslim i respect christiand jews and atheist everyone s free but whoever disrespect me and says muslims are dirty go wash your asses instead of using toilet paper and whoever says we re pigs we dont even eat porks so that makes you a pig and whoever is making fun of syrians and martyrs in palestine and everywhere in the world i hope he feels what it feels like to lose somebody ou love in your family
george whyte

Ilford, UK

#55 Jan 17, 2013
Qur'an 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, who do not forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, or acknowledge the Religion of Truth (Islam),(even if they are) People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the Jizyah tribute tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low." [Another translation says:] "pay the tax in acknowledgment of our superiority and their state of subjection."
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#57 Jan 17, 2013
Risen Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep alive at least until we run over you and I promise I'll personally rearrange your face.
Not even on your best day, girlyman!
abba

Mesquite, NV

#58 Jan 17, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even on your best day, girlyman!
looks problly like ur face is been rearanged alraedy u coward.wat happined ur mommy spank u agian?haha
abba

Mesquite, NV

#59 Jan 17, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Qur'an 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, who do not forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, or acknowledge the Religion of Truth (Islam),(even if they are) People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the Jizyah tribute tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low." [Another translation says:] "pay the tax in acknowledgment of our superiority and their state of subjection."
shut up goerge. want me 2 copy paste all things from ur bibles 2? all of ur nasty verses from ur ot? ur dum an ur bibles corupt.n ur bothng me
Rattle Brain

United States

#60 Jan 17, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>looks problly like ur face is been rearanged alraedy u coward.wat happined ur mommy spank u agian?haha
You are trying to master the world, but you can't even master the English language. Why don't you try something simpler, like milking a male goat.

Hollywood, FL

#61 Jan 17, 2013
abba is a master....a MASTURBATOR!!!

Salt, Jordan

#63 Jan 17, 2013
We have been since the cancer took form on arab land. It will not last long.

Hollywood, FL

#64 Jan 17, 2013
We have been since the cancer took form on arab land. It will not last long.
Have you thought about, what will the Middle East use for money when the west is no longer buying any of your oil? Are you gonna drink it? How will you get money then, when we are no longer buying your oil?....something for you to think about...

Salt, Jordan

#65 Jan 17, 2013
LoL

The chinese are eager and waiting. You know the guys buying america wholesale right now.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#66 Jan 17, 2013
LoL
The chinese are eager and waiting. You know the guys buying america wholesale right now.
No they aren't Those fish stinking gooks are 75 years behind us.
White phosphorous is produced in Michigan by Dow. The special hot burning blend known as "Muslim-Be-Gone" is especially effective in eliminating stubborn palestinian stains. Dow.....Pure Michigan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min rabbee yehoshooah... 248,438
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Faith_Michigan 487,462
The true face of islam 14 min The Proclaimer 2
EU backs visa-free accession for Turkish citizens 23 min Jesus is 17
Christian gang raped by muslims 29 min enter username here 7
First Muslim Miss USA converts to Christianity 30 min jinxi 5
There is no GOD, stupid ! 53 min A Chilling Sunni ... 42
News London Set To Elect Muslim Mayor With Ties To E... 5 hr Gary 64
More from around the web