Islam Sucks ? Its the worst religion ever.

Created by Robocop on Jan 9, 2008

4,819 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

no

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#1 Jan 9, 2008
Believe it or not, there have been plenty worse. Plenty 'better', too.
Stefan

Lokeren, Belgium

#2 Jan 9, 2008
I can't think of a wrose religion than Islam. If Hitler claimed god spoke to him Muhammad would still outdo him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#3 Jan 9, 2008
http://diodon349.com/Attacking_USA/see_islami...

Islam is a death cult, leaving a wake of death and destruction where ever it go's.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#4 Jan 9, 2008
Stefan wrote:
I can't think of a wrose religion than Islam. If Hitler claimed god spoke to him Muhammad would still outdo him.
The muslims helped Hitler send the Jews to the gas chambers of Europe. This is true.

http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/i...
Departed

Pune, India

#5 Jan 11, 2008
Islam is a Virus... & it is spreading!
Islam is a Rigid religion based on 7th century Tribal Arab Laws. Now in this modern age it should be terminated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Truth

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jan 11, 2008
Islam is a cult built into a large gang. The only reason it grew is because of the oppression in Muslim words. Here is what Al-Razi said to that fact :

"If the people of this religion are asked about the proof for the soundness of their religion, they flare up, get angry and spill the blood of whoever confronts them with this question. They forbid rational speculation, and strive to kill their adversaries. This is why truth became thoroughly silenced and concealed."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#7 Jan 11, 2008
The Truth wrote:
Islam is a cult built into a large gang. The only reason it grew is because of the oppression in Muslim words. Here is what Al-Razi said to that fact :
"If the people of this religion are asked about the proof for the soundness of their religion, they flare up, get angry and spill the blood of whoever confronts them with this question. They forbid rational speculation, and strive to kill their adversaries. This is why truth became thoroughly silenced and concealed."
You may be interested to know that Al-Razi did not single out islam here. He was actually talking about ALL organised religions. So don't get too attached to Al-Razi!
The Truth

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jan 11, 2008
Marco the atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be interested to know that Al-Razi did not single out islam here. He was actually talking about ALL organised religions. So don't get too attached to Al-Razi!
I realize he was not too hot on "organized" religions but he was very specific about the problems with the Quran and Muslims. He spoke the language, he was a philosopher and a scientist, and he saw the human hand in the Quran.
Mr Giblets

India

#9 Jan 11, 2008
Smitty wrote:
<quoted text>
The muslims helped Hitler send the Jews to the gas chambers of Europe. This is true.
http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/i...
Himmler recruited enough Moslems to form two whole SS Divisions. They then were allowed to kill Christians and Jews, mainly in the Balkans and Eastern Europe.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#10 Jan 12, 2008
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize he was not too hot on "organized" religions but he was very specific about the problems with the Quran and Muslims. He spoke the language, he was a philosopher and a scientist, and he saw the human hand in the Quran.
He saw the human hand in ALL religious scriptures. He dismissed all prophets having had any divine inspiration, including Jesus! The thing you quoted actually applied to all religious people, including jews and christians.
Brian

Spanaway, WA

#12 Feb 15, 2008
Islam is the worst ever. Its nothing but more rules regulations and problems like terrorism.
Billy

Spanaway, WA

#13 Feb 18, 2008
Islam is an evil religion. This is a fact.

Hope

Miamisburg, OH

#14 Apr 3, 2008
Yesterday when i went to the grocery store the woman at the register was one of those islamic heathens, she totaled up my bill and i paid my tab and went home. Little did she know it was the sabbath and she touched money. muhahahahahahahaha
The Questioner

Santa Clara, CA

#15 Aug 1, 2008
Saudi Arabia exports its clerics all over the world and expect that everyone will grant them visas to do Wahabi missionary work. However, they grant no visas for any other religion to do missionary work in their country.

So, in terms of the free-market-of-ideas Muslim Countries are unique in really being infantile bad sports. In truth, they cannot withstand competition. They must never allow head-to-head ideological competition, because, in an open environment the would find their numbers slipping.

Intimidation and monopoly are the twin pillars of Islamic Republics. If people weren't afraid to leave fundamentalism, they would leave in droves. Islamic Governments remind me of high school bullies who, whenever they were losing an argument would finally just threaten to beat us up. That finally, is all they have left. Take away the threats, take away the laws that give them monopolies and their tent would fold quickly.

It's very like Soviet Communism. Once the Soviets began to admit there were any flaws at all with Marxism, the whole fraud collapsed. Ideologies that demand 100% belief do so because they know that any debate at all would cause a mass exodus.

It's like fundamentalist Christians. If they admitted to one single flaw in the Bible, then ultimately they'd just switch to Vedanta or Zen or liberal forms of Christianity that a pluralist. Fundamentalism is like Kim Jong Il of North Korea. Any questioning at all, and that guy would be out of power next week. The Saudis are really tied with North Korea for the most horrible regime on earth. It's so shocking that the world grants any of their missionaries entry visas, since their main goal in coming here is to colonize us.

They believe they are too good to hear our religions in their homeland. But apparently our homelands are so unimportant that we should be honored. I am all for not allowing any missionary visas to any country that won't allow missionaries on their soil.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chucky

Seattle, WA

#16 Aug 1, 2008
The Questioner wrote:
Saudi Arabia exports its clerics all over the world and expect that everyone will grant them visas to do Wahabi missionary work. However, they grant no visas for any other religion to do missionary work in their country.
So, in terms of the free-market-of-ideas Muslim Countries are unique in really being infantile bad sports. In truth, they cannot withstand competition. They must never allow head-to-head ideological competition, because, in an open environment the would find their numbers slipping.
Intimidation and monopoly are the twin pillars of Islamic Republics. If people weren't afraid to leave fundamentalism, they would leave in droves. Islamic Governments remind me of high school bullies who, whenever they were losing an argument would finally just threaten to beat us up. That finally, is all they have left. Take away the threats, take away the laws that give them monopolies and their tent would fold quickly.
It's very like Soviet Communism. Once the Soviets began to admit there were any flaws at all with Marxism, the whole fraud collapsed. Ideologies that demand 100% belief do so because they know that any debate at all would cause a mass exodus.
It's like fundamentalist Christians. If they admitted to one single flaw in the Bible, then ultimately they'd just switch to Vedanta or Zen or liberal forms of Christianity that a pluralist. Fundamentalism is like Kim Jong Il of North Korea. Any questioning at all, and that guy would be out of power next week. The Saudis are really tied with North Korea for the most horrible regime on earth. It's so shocking that the world grants any of their missionaries entry visas, since their main goal in coming here is to colonize us.
They believe they are too good to hear our religions in their homeland. But apparently our homelands are so unimportant that we should be honored. I am all for not allowing any missionary visas to any country that won't allow missionaries on their soil.
Nice work. I agree,
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00...
Billy

Seattle, WA

#17 Aug 7, 2008
Islam sucks.

&fe ature=iv
Gplex

Wellington, New Zealand

#19 Aug 10, 2008
Chucky

Seattle, WA

#20 Aug 25, 2008
islam is the worst ever.

http://www.the-diplomat.com/uploads/Image/200...

islam is Satanic.
Chucky

Seattle, WA

#21 Aug 28, 2008
Nothing is more evil than Islam.

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning...
Kevin

United States

#22 Aug 30, 2008
Islam actually makes the long-extinct Thuggee cults of British India look good by comparison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sir Winston Churchill's family begged him not t... 4 min Joe 1
Do We All Believe in the Same God? 5 min PeteWaldo 33
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 393,648
Egypt bans biblical epic 'Exodus,' 20th Century... 10 min Goddess Gaia 4
Changing IP Address To Access Public Website Ru... (Aug '13) 10 min Spaetzli 74
THANK YOU, USA lol 29 min Faith 2
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 30 min HughBe 207,613
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 34 min ashkarslave4ALLAH 506
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 37 min ashkarslave4ALLAH 72
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 5 hr Yupp111 134
More from around the web