#42 Nov 25, 2012
lol ill leave it at that..lol

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#43 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope this is not an attack reason , you can speak :) but only from computer , if you speak at muslim countrie , your head cutt of by sword :) sorry .
So can we cut off muslim heads in the West for talking bad about our countries and non muslims?

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#44 Nov 25, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So can we cut off muslim heads in the West for talking bad about our countries and non muslims?
Yes you can , I never said a muslim talking about christianity who insulted . you can speak and asking about islam but cannot insult , ignorant , if you can , be killed :)

Mersin, Turkey

#45 Nov 25, 2012
hahahahahah :D look this video , I dont understand full but you can understand

at second 0:55-0:57 , someone said Ottoman Ottoman hahahahahahahha :D:D

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#46 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you can , I never said a muslim talking about christianity who insulted . you can speak and asking about islam but cannot insult , ignorant , if you can , be killed :)
I'm glad I live in a country where I can voice my opinions on any religion and not get killed. I think muslims in the West should be treated exactly the way muslims treat non muslims in islamic countries. I also think muslims should be made to pay the jizya tax in Western countries. The money can be used to help all Kafirs who are strugling to make ends meet.

Mersin, Turkey

#47 Nov 25, 2012
So speaking of treatment , today european countries learned the medical science from islamic countries . when you died plague , islamic countries were surgery operatives ;)

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#52 Nov 25, 2012
george whyte wrote:
speaking bad about islam is 'if they attack you
so should i be killed for speaking bad about islam
The can't have been brought up hearing the nursery rhyme:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Islam, a sham

Mersin, Turkey

#53 Nov 25, 2012
Mudiwatta wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't know that. But I do know that Muslim countries learned how to get their asses kicked by Vikings during the era you refer to.
:D vikings ??? I dont know them , maybe a small country , like denmark :D I never heard them in history , but I heard that denmark hates Turks , I dont know why , maybe ottoman army went to denmark , this is so possible :D
believe

Woodbridge, VA

#54 Nov 25, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
islam is a brutal regime worse than communism, fascism and nazism put together.
how would you know? have you ever tried to understand it? You need to stop discriminating and open your eyes to reality.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#55 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope this is not an attack reason , you can speak :) but only from computer , if you speak at muslim countrie , your head cutt of by sword :) sorry .
it is not allowed 2 cut of 4 speak bad about ISLAM sister please before u give any answer search cause any answer from your mind will return bad about Islam i will give prove from HOLY QURAN that it is not allowed [ And when you see those who engage in [offensive] discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion. And if Satan should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the wrongdoing people.And those who fear Allah are not held accountable for the disbelievers at all, but [only for] a reminder - that perhaps they will fear Him.]--------also in other verses [And it has already come down to you in the Book that when you hear the verses of Allah [recited], they are denied [by them] and ridiculed; so do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Indeed, you would then be like them. Indeed Allah will gather the hypocrites and disbelievers in Hell all together -] ALLAH swa said And those who fear Allah are not held accountable for the disbelievers at all, but [only for] a reminder - that perhaps they will fear Him.---------so please give me your prove that islam allowed 2 cut off for speak bad about islam. o muslims do u read QURAN or what??
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#56 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
There is say 'if they attack you , then you attack them'
I dont see anything wrong :)
Ever heard the expression "take no prisoners"? Think what it means...

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#57 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to prove yet again Muslims admit Islam is Evil, but they are too backward to realize it.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#58 Nov 25, 2012
believe wrote:
<quoted text> how would you know? have you ever tried to understand it? You need to stop discriminating and open your eyes to reality.
She knows because it's a fact. The evidence is there for anyone who is interested in understanding the truth.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#59 Nov 26, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
So speaking of treatment , today european countries learned the medical science from islamic countries . when you died plague , islamic countries were surgery operatives ;)
Yeah, sure. Look at how medically advanced Somalia and Afghanistan are. LOL!! And since you muslims claim to live so good in your countries, STOP polluting ours with your presence!!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#60 Nov 26, 2012
believe wrote:
<quoted text> how would you know? have you ever tried to understand it? You need to stop discriminating and open your eyes to reality.
I just need to read history books. And islam is not a race, it's a brutal regime that wants to enslave humanity.

Adana, Turkey

#61 Nov 26, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. Look at how medically advanced Somalia and Afghanistan are. LOL!! And since you muslims claim to live so good in your countries, STOP polluting ours with your presence!!
ignorant :) you make me laught . cocky monkey :D read a little history . not only medical science , many scientific inventions .

ahh these europeans ...

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#62 Nov 26, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorant :) you make me laught . cocky monkey :D read a little history . not only medical science , many scientific inventions .
ahh these europeans ...
Keep laughing. I'm laughing too, when I see muslims killing each other. If Europeans are so primitive, than why do you muslims keep heading for Europe by the boat loads? Stay in your countries, no one wants you trouble makers. Oh, and I love it when those boats sink into the sea!! LMAO!!

Adana, Turkey

#63 Nov 26, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep laughing. I'm laughing too, when I see muslims killing each other. If Europeans are so primitive, than why do you muslims keep heading for Europe by the boat loads? Stay in your countries, no one wants you trouble makers. Oh, and I love it when those boats sink into the sea!! LMAO!!
You'r really missing smart person , your mother dropped you down when you were baby . I'm talking about the past history , you'r talking about something different . Yeah they are migrate to european countries , this is so normal , you have made over the centuries of colonialism on a lot of countries . Can you count ? I can ; egypt , uganda , kenya , india , iraq , vietnam , afghanistan , japan , korea , tailand , mongolia , madagascar , mexico , algeria , morocco , tunis , canada , syria , lebanon ,argentina , chile ,cuba vs vs vs vs I can say a lot .

you enriched thanks to this countries , they're coming to get rights , very normal .

Yeah you'r happy when boat sink into sea , because your not a human ;)

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#64 Nov 26, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
You'r really missing smart person , your mother dropped you down when you were baby . I'm talking about the past history , you'r talking about something different . Yeah they are migrate to european countries , this is so normal , you have made over the centuries of colonialism on a lot of countries . Can you count ? I can ; egypt , uganda , kenya , india , iraq , vietnam , afghanistan , japan , korea , tailand , mongolia , madagascar , mexico , algeria , morocco , tunis , canada , syria , lebanon ,argentina , chile ,cuba vs vs vs vs I can say a lot .
you enriched thanks to this countries , they're coming to get rights , very normal .
Yeah you'r happy when boat sink into sea , because your not a human ;)
You forgot Singapore, Malaysia, Borneo, Vietnam, Laos, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Shanghai.

Our Income Tax Department started its humble beginning as Singapore Opium Commission under the British.:)
ya heba

Australia

#65 Nov 26, 2012
UK Soldier wrote:
I am not religious (Im agnostic), but the following is a pretty convincing read.
Obviously the extremists here will not red or flat out deny it is true...but deep deep down, we all know that every muslim out there accepts that Islam is pretty fcked up:
http://newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_Bynum/Why...
Im not saying every muslim is an extremist, as I have met 1 or 2 who actually ignore all the hate, and promote love - even some in the military (1 was going to be upducted from a civilian gym to be beheaded as traitor - Where in fact he was protecting his country as muslim born and breed in UK - but luckily the niebours tipped off the police and the extremists were captures, but recent years have shown the world of the Islamic threat and their views on how the world should be.
looooooooooooool!!!!! now we have agnostic preaching to us. the ones who can't even decide, i bet if you lived in the United states you would also be undecided voter too, just to complete your whole undecided world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 7 min bmz 34
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min El Cid 203,456
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 19 min The Enforcers 378,059
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 24 min Serkan Turkbayram 55
J5: Blame it on the Boogie 1 hr Darth Yoda 3
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 1 hr walkDAplank 470
Extremist vs moderate 1 hr Old Pom 2

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE