Pretty Much Sums Islam - Not a Religion

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
UK Soldier

UK

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I am not religious (Im agnostic), but the following is a pretty convincing read.

Obviously the extremists here will not red or flat out deny it is true...but deep deep down, we all know that every muslim out there accepts that Islam is pretty fcked up:

http://newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_Bynum/Why...

Im not saying every muslim is an extremist, as I have met 1 or 2 who actually ignore all the hate, and promote love - even some in the military (1 was going to be upducted from a civilian gym to be beheaded as traitor - Where in fact he was protecting his country as muslim born and breed in UK - but luckily the niebours tipped off the police and the extremists were captures, but recent years have shown the world of the Islamic threat and their views on how the world should be.
sahil

India

#2 Nov 22, 2012
you should convert as a muslim..brother
you are living in darkness..
UK Soldier

UK

#3 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
Thats funny...I would say its the other way around.
Rahil

India

#4 Nov 22, 2012
UK Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny...I would say its the other way around.
come to islam..come on the right path..
UK Soldier

UK

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Opinion not fact.

You should leave Islam...you would be amazed that there is a world outside of a fictional book :)
Raja

India

#6 Nov 22, 2012
UK Soldier wrote:
Opinion not fact.
You should leave Islam...you would be amazed that there is a world outside of a fictional book :)
like you who is already living in darkness..
come brother join islam..we will help you..

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2012
UK Soldier wrote:
I am not religious (Im agnostic), but the following is a pretty convincing read.
Obviously the extremists here will not red or flat out deny it is true...but deep deep down, we all know that every muslim out there accepts that Islam is pretty fcked up:
http://newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_Bynum/Why...
Im not saying every muslim is an extremist, as I have met 1 or 2 who actually ignore all the hate, and promote love - even some in the military (1 was going to be upducted from a civilian gym to be beheaded as traitor - Where in fact he was protecting his country as muslim born and breed in UK - but luckily the niebours tipped off the police and the extremists were captures, but recent years have shown the world of the Islamic threat and their views on how the world should be.
Thanks for the link.

Islam has the potential, and we see it every day, for producing criminals, terrorists, but the most insidious danger are those Muslims who believe they need to make their religion the law because they threaten our Liberties. Sure some Muslims might be willing to be civilized but the fact is, enough of them aren't and pose a threat.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#8 Nov 22, 2012
UK Soldier wrote:
This says you are in error.
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/4bc6...

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link.
Islam has the potential, and we see it every day, for producing criminals, terrorists, but the most insidious danger are those Muslims who believe they need to make their religion the law because they threaten our Liberties. Sure some Muslims might be willing to be civilized but the fact is, enough of them aren't and pose a threat.
As if the US/UK/Israel and othergovts. in Erope and around the globe don't practice terrorism.

noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
george whyte

London, UK

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Qur'an:8:12"I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
george whyte

London, UK

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said,'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

#12 Nov 22, 2012
george whyte wrote:
Qur'an:8:12"I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Rabbi says it's ok to murder children
https://www.google.com/search... 's+ok+to+murder+children&h l=en&safe=off&tbo=d &rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS469US469 &biw=1280&bih=620& source=lnms&sa=X&ei=vn iuUNWLBs6I0QGo1oHIBA&ved=0 CAYQ_AUoAA

#13 Nov 22, 2012

#14 Nov 22, 2012
george whyte

London, UK

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Qur'an:8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land."

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Sort of like this eh g?
https://www.google.com/search...
passerby

Welland, Canada

#17 Nov 22, 2012
sahil wrote:
The Closing of the Muslim Mind: How Intellectual Suicide Created the Modern Islamist Crisis [Paperback]

http://www.amazon.com/The-Closing-Muslim-Mind...

Location hidden

#18 Nov 22, 2012
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
The Closing of the Muslim Mind: How Intellectual Suicide Created the Modern Islamist Crisis [Paperback]
http://www.amazon.com/The-Closing-Muslim-Mind...
Great posts, thanks. But they are wasted on the rocks for brains.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#19 Nov 22, 2012
islam is a brutal regime worse than communism, fascism and nazism put together.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 22, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
islam is a brutal regime worse than communism, fascism and nazism put together.
I so agree.

To bad they won't mind their own business and stay in their own little sh1tholes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min chazmo 522,215
Avoid friendship with muslimes ! 20 min Muslims_R_the enemy 1
Las Vegas Shooting 40 min Khan 57
The penislamic forum 1 hr Robotroller 2
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 16 hr J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
More from around the web