German scientist confirms a miracle ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#21 Dec 6, 2012
One of the main miracles,Muslims brag about is the "Splitting of the moon by Mohamed".
When some unbelievers challenged Mohammed to split the moon, he did it. The moon was split 1400 years ago, then it was put back together.Muslims say only recently Nasa discovered that the moon was split in the past.They also say this was also recorded in Chinese calendars.

This is a big lie. Nasa never claimed such non-sense, neither did the Chinese. A splitting of the moon would have been seen by all nations around the earth if it did happen; also it would have serious consequences on earth. The Arabs of Mecca never thought of the moon to be so massive in size.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#22 Dec 6, 2012
Another miracle Muslims claim is about Human astronauts heard azan (call for prayer) on the moon. Neil Armstrong converted to Islam.

This is another big lie that was circulated widely by the Muslims. The circulated story was so detailed that one wonders how those Muslims behind it had the courage to do it. It was denied completely by Neil Armstrong, but it shows how far the miracle scientists are prepared to go to claim a victory.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#23 Dec 6, 2012
Aeroplane technology predicted in the Quran. I saw this in an Islamic website and was completely amazed. When I clicked to see the details I found a reference to prophet's Sulaiman control of the wind, which is a hint, made by the Quran that man will control air travel! The writer went on to explain some details of aviation physics. Remember all the Quran mentioned was the word wind! A typical example of extracting a miracle from none sense.
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Microchip technology predicted in the Quran. The reference here is to the same story of prophet Sulaiman when he entered the valley of ants and heard them talking! The Quran only had to mention the word valley and Muslim scientists will understand that it is a reference to the Silicon Valley, which is the centre of microchip industry! Don't they experiment in robotic insects in the Silicon Valley?

They pick up a word in the Quran and immediately cover it with scientific language and move on to talk about complicated scientific principles. In other words, they are saying to their simple audience: this one is really too clear that we are sure you are convinced, let us move on to the next!
Cohen

Guelph, Canada

#25 Dec 6, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
In several Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is reported, that the tailbone is the origin of the human being. And on Judgment Day God will emerge a human being from his or her tailbone.
The holy scripts are:
1) Abu Huraira narrated, that the Prophet (pbuh) said:
"All of the Sons of Adam (men) will decay except for the bone of coccyx (tailbone). From it he (man) was created and by it he will be reconstructed."
2) Abu Huraira narrated, that the Prophet (pbuh) said:
"There is nothing of the human body that does not decay except one bone; that is the little bone at the end of the coccyx of which the human body will be recreated on the Day of Resurrection."
Handed down by Al-Bukhari, Al Nassii, Abu Daoud, Ibn Majah and Ahmad in his book Al Mousnad and Malek in his book Al Mouattaa. In those Hadith are some unambiguous statements and facts:
- Man is created from the tailbone
- The tailbone will not decompose
- On Judgment Day the resurrection will be from the tailbone
Let us consider the scientific findings which confirm these statements.
All these details you quote are not in the Abu Huraira hadits. Can you quote those verses with reference number?
The Quran is a 7th century book that is full with scientific, historical and linguistic errors. It is impossible for any true, dedicated scientist to see any miracles in such a book. It even fails the test of morality when it asks humans to do acts against their instincts. Accepting slavery, treatment of women as inferiors and intolerance to criticism and freethinking are only few of the moral codes of the Quran. The Quran does not only contain one or two scientific errors, it is full with them. A book like this cannot be attributed to a devine being. It is not divine but man-made, and is badly made.
Jesus Is

Rowville, Australia

#26 Dec 6, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>i know u know that islam is the true but keep in your blindness.
Oh you sick dreamer!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#27 Dec 7, 2012
Ashkar...this is not true...have you ever been around when an ancient or even 1oo yr old burial has been opened? I have..believe me, the "tailbone" as you called it...does decompose and return to dust just like all the other bones in the body...what does not are the teeth...
So, Muhammed...was WRONG AGAIN!

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#28 Dec 7, 2012
Also, if you take a piece of any bone in your body or even the pulp from inside your teeth...your mothers DNA ( and your fathers) can be found...not just in the coccyx.

Mohammed..WRONG AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O Say! 9 min G Willy Wally 9
I testify that there is no Allah 19 min Mo the pedo 58
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 25 min muslim fail 35
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min MUQ2 255,953
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 33 min Rudolpho Laspari 503,001
What if you find a Watch in the Sand? 36 min Science and the u... 16
News Turkey's New Islamic Republic 2 hr Turkey fails 1
More from around the web