Turkey's Islamized Armenians Grapple with Tragic Roots

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: Groong 172

Turkey's Islamized Armenians Grapple with Tragic Roots Summary: The descendants of Islamized Armenians who survived the Ottoman massacres during World War I have begun to `come out' in Turkey, braving century-old prejudices and fears to embrace their Armenian roots, reports Sibel Utku Bila from Diyarbakir.

Full Story
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#107 Mar 31, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
anan gibiler ermenistan'dan buraya geldikce pezevenklik, gelecek vaad eden sektorler arasinda her zaman birinci olur.
Ananin ne is yaptigi yetistirdigi picten belli oluyor.
Ataniz da Pezo Muso olduguna gore geriye soylenecek fazla birsey kalmiyor.

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#108 Mar 31, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Ananin ne is yaptigi yetistirdigi picten belli oluyor.
Ataniz da Pezo Muso olduguna gore geriye soylenecek fazla birsey kalmiyor.
Polis bile basa cikamiyor Erivan'dan gelen orospularla..Ben nasil cocuklariyla basa cikayim.
sariyerli neco

Wroclaw, Poland

#109 Mar 31, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ananin o salak musterisi disari bosalsaydi simdi bunlarla ugrasmazdik...
isin gucun pezevenkce konusmak. eski meslek aliskanligi galiba?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#110 Mar 31, 2013
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
collective punishment my ass, if palastinian people so peaceful they would not support terrorist Hamas. not all sucide bombers are Hamas members by the way there are other terroist minded people to kill Isreali as they think it is right thing to do
So, now you speak for the Palestinian people? Do you know any Palestinian people? Have you seen any of the films liberal Israeli's have made supporting them. Why don't you watch Five Broken Cameras if you can find a copy with appropriate sub titles?

P.S. Tell your psychiatrist the computer therapy isn't working or maybe to just decrease your meds so you can think clearly.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#111 Mar 31, 2013
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
Polis bile basa cikamiyor Erivan'dan gelen orospularla..Ben nasil cocuklariyla basa cikayim.
Demek ki polisiniz de bu isten geciniyor.
Sen de anlasilan Pedo Pezo islerine bakiyorsun.
sariyerli neco

Wroclaw, Poland

#112 Mar 31, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now you speak for the Palestinian people? Do you know any Palestinian people? Have you seen any of the films liberal Israeli's have made supporting them. Why don't you watch Five Broken Cameras if you can find a copy with appropriate sub titles?
P.S. Tell your psychiatrist the computer therapy isn't working or maybe to just decrease your meds so you can think clearly.
you need see a bigger pictures, listen individual stories can't be seen as the whole fact.

you have a narrow view about palastinian and Isreali conflict and very biast indeed. Isreal can't solve the problem alone because lack of Autority from Plastinian side. we can't blame Isreali. if this conflict finish so would be the Hamas

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113 Mar 31, 2013
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
you need see a bigger pictures, listen individual stories can't be seen as the whole fact.
you have a narrow view about palastinian and Isreali conflict and very biast indeed. Isreal can't solve the problem alone because lack of Autority from Plastinian side. we can't blame Isreali. if this conflict finish so would be the Hamas
Thanx for amusing me, but, this is getting boring. Had some really good laughs tho. Bye.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#114 Mar 31, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for amusing me, but, this is getting boring. Had some really good laughs tho. Bye.
It is about the fkn time you got off your laughing ass and saved a few palestinians.
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#115 Mar 31, 2013
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
becose Germany have the respect of the world not becouse they commited commited the Holocaust or ww2 but because they are regreting and feel shame what they did to other human being (Nazi Regime). can we say the same For Ottomans genocide or Turks like you who defending the Armenian Genocide? certainly not we turks need to learn lesson from Germany! why do you think Turks like your kind hate so much Armenians? the answer is cristal clear isn't it?
Not at all !
BTW the Germans lost the war and were forced by the Western allies to ask for forgiveness from the Jews ....

Who said 'Turks like my kind'(BTW I am not Turkish) hate Armenians? How you got to that?

I hate losers like you ... who ignore history .... who ignore the chain of events, which go back 40-50 years, which let to the 1915 Ottoman government decisions ...

People like you who only look in the Turkish camp for the guilty ... but completely neglect to search for the cause of this event ... which lie in the Armenian camp ....

Unlike the your Germans, who indeed decided from one day to the other to eliminate all Jews through planned killings, although the Jews never had done something against the Germans ....

But in the events of 1915 in the Ottoman Empire the situation was completely different .... Your compatriots sited openly which the war enemy .... supported the war enemy .... even organised volanteer battalions for the war enemies ....

Even your intention to put the Holocaust and your made up (intended) genocide claim .... is a slap in the face of genuine genocide victims ...

Cheers,

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#116 Mar 31, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>

P.S. Tell your psychiatrist the computer therapy isn't working or maybe to just decrease your meds so you can think clearly.
may be keyboard therapy really works ! but he needs to find a vibrating keyboard.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#117 Mar 31, 2013
IT turk won the war and the IT turk dogs escaped to Germany for a holiday and died of burns from excessive sun tanning.
And some turdlovers still licking their rotten corpses.
Serefsiz piclerin dostu da soysuz kimliksiz got yalayicilaridir.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#118 Mar 31, 2013
Does anybody else get Dander-uff every time they post
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#119 Mar 31, 2013
Some turdlovers not as cluey as the IT remnants themselves.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#120 Mar 31, 2013
Oops. Gotta go wash my hair again!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#121 Mar 31, 2013
Don't let the IT sit on your head.
He may think he is the DANDER.
islam cult mu-ham-mad

Chicago, IL

#122 Mar 31, 2013
leave the cult of islam . its never too late

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#124 Mar 31, 2013
islam cult mu-ham-mad wrote:
leave the cult of islam . its never too late
Are you from the Chicago insane asylum that lets the inmates on line for therapy? I think you either forgot your meds, or took too much. You'd better get help immediately.
sariyerli neco

Wroclaw, Poland

#125 Apr 1, 2013
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all !
BTW the Germans lost the war and were forced by the Western allies to ask for forgiveness from the Jews ....
Who said 'Turks like my kind'(BTW I am not Turkish) hate Armenians? How you got to that?
I hate losers like you ... who ignore history .... who ignore the chain of events, which go back 40-50 years, which let to the 1915 Ottoman government decisions ...
People like you who only look in the Turkish camp for the guilty ... but completely neglect to search for the cause of this event ... which lie in the Armenian camp ....
Unlike the your Germans, who indeed decided from one day to the other to eliminate all Jews through planned killings, although the Jews never had done something against the Germans ....
But in the events of 1915 in the Ottoman Empire the situation was completely different .... Your compatriots sited openly which the war enemy .... supported the war enemy .... even organised volanteer battalions for the war enemies ....
Even your intention to put the Holocaust and your made up (intended) genocide claim .... is a slap in the face of genuine genocide victims ...
Cheers,
you still haven't answered me about deported Armenians that had nothing to do with participating the war? perhaps 95% Armenians did not revolt I wish they did otherwise we wouldn't be talking about Armenian genocide now. how many of those deportise had connection of revolt?

Armenians rebel did the right things to fight along russians against Ottoman tyrany, they knew very well what ottomans intention Blame the rebels for genocide and made them responsible for what happened can't be justfication of commiting Genocide.

TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#126 Apr 1, 2013
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
you still haven't answered me about deported Armenians that had nothing to do with participating the war? perhaps 95% Armenians did not revolt I wish they did otherwise we wouldn't be talking about Armenian genocide now. how many of those deportise had connection of revolt?
Armenians rebel did the right things to fight along russians against Ottoman tyrany, they knew very well what ottomans intention Blame the rebels for genocide and made them responsible for what happened can't be justfication of commiting Genocide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4VOkOZlm6WQXX
quote: "..perhaps 95% Armenians did not revolt I wish they did otherwise we wouldn't be talking about Armenian genocide now.."

and you are Turkish? Even Mr Aksam wouldn't say something supid like that ....

what would we then talking about? the Turkish genocide?

how dumb are you? there is no sense talking to an Armenian pretending he is Turkish and simultaneously completely dumb ...

cheers,
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#127 Apr 1, 2013
Fkhead turdlover
the fact is we are talking about Armenian Genocide as LEMKIN described.
You may be anybody but you SURE are a Genocide denier turdlover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min El Cid 202,114
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min BayKhan 370,231
DY: I'm leaving this forum 12 min jesus is 23
A Malaysian Teenagers Perspective On Islam Livi... 18 min phuckislam 4
How ISIS is growing, and the fight to stop it 56 min jesus is 7
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Dak-Original 50,581
Why do Hindu women prefer Muslim men? (Sep '13) 1 hr Yogita 203
Saudi Arabia Arrests 27 Christians at a Private... 9 hr Atheist Silurist 31
Christianity is based upon ignorance 11 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 60
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••