I like dating Muslim girls.. and i ur...
Aditya Aryan Rajput

India

#1621 Feb 14, 2013
Hindutva will take over the World.
The oldest religion in the World.
Islam is a BBABY(New Born Religion) Hinduism was founded and Ancient Civilizations like mohanjodhero and Harrapa were formed way before the Arabs had learnt to hunt and kill.
India the Superpower of Asia After China.
4 most powerful economy in terms of Ourchasing power parity.
And, 6th overall stampling the UK.
The Hindu dominance and Hegimony has started.
we will kill and slaughter every Person from the East to the West.
Muslims and every other religion need to convert to hindusim or WE ARE COMING TO GET U. SAVE YOUR LIVES AND SOULS AND COMING TO THE SANATHAN DHARMA..
WE WILL EMBRACE ALL OF YOU WILL ARE ARMS WIDE OPEN.
COME AND SAVE YOUR SOULS AND LIVE BY THE OLDEST RELIGION AND DECIPLINE.
WE INVITE YOU!!!!!!!!!! GOOD KARMA:)
TRUE BELIEVER

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1622 Feb 18, 2013
Shane Roffler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!!! F@#$@% OFF you litt'l islamic BASTARD
when people are wrong, they usually swear, and they can't make a decent conversation, please don't, all i'm saying is, why stamp on our religion, when its the nature of those men and how they were brought up, there are tons of rapists out there, of all religions and cultures and race, why blame religion for their filthy habits and their sick behavior, rather try to find a solution more appropriate so we can help our world instead of hate each other. these wars won't end if we keep on hating
TRUE BELIEVER

#1623 Feb 18, 2013
Aditya Aryan Rajput wrote:
Islam is a BBABY(New Born Religion) Hinduism was founded and Ancient Civilizations like mohanjodhero and Harrapa were formed way before the Arabs had learnt to hunt and kill.
Muslims and every other religion need to convert to hindusim or WE ARE COMING TO GET U. SAVE YOUR LIVES AND SOULS AND COMING TO THE SANATHAN DHARMA..
dude, don't hate, we not looking for invitations, or threats, we trying to solve one topic and you bring another, converting to hinduism is not going to solve all our problems, it would be an insult to your religion if you have a bunch of non- believers right? so lets keep it sane :)
daniel

Quakers Hill, Australia

#1624 Mar 2, 2013
hi my name is daniel i went to tafe and this Muslim girl ask me out and we have been together for 1 year and i would like to know how should i meat her parents we love each other we have ow moments
daniel

Quakers Hill, Australia

#1625 Mar 2, 2013
could some body help me out and give me some faves and what should i do
true believer

#1626 Apr 30, 2013
daniel wrote:
could some body help me out and give me some faves and what should i do
hey:) well usually, the boy would set up a meeting with her parents with regards to wanting to take your relationship a step further. b saying this i mean marriage. are you ready to get married? thats how it was in the old days. now its the girl that sets up the meeting by asking her parents when is a appropriate time to invite the man over to their house just for a casual supper, nothing serious. but by help, what do you mean? like greeting or things you can say?
answere

London, UK

#1629 May 21, 2013
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam if a person leaves that religion or dishonors the family sometimes they are killed.
No, honour killings are not a part of Islam. Its a caltural thing so please dont get calture and religion mixed up.
answere

London, UK

#1630 May 21, 2013
Wow guys - Really wrote:
This disgusts me on so many levels, being a woman myself.
I think it's great that your willing to "accept" Muslims - in fact, not hating any race/religion is important. But what you suggest is in no way respectful.
Firstly, your telling Christian men to become sex-driven womanizers. Then you're telling them to bed Muslim women. And then you continue to say their men are taking our women, and so the other vice versa should be justified... There's just so many things wrong with these three statements themselves
Where's your humanity and morals? You seem to know that Muslim women aren't allowed to marry non-Muslims, that no Muslim is allowed to commit into any sexual/boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. And thirdly, a few people don't represent the whole. There's over 1.6 billion Muslims and not all the men are marrying women of different faiths. And yet, you would rather lie to her family just so you're finally admitted to having sex with her. And you speak of truth
You aren't acting like a responsible man, let alone a Christian one. Your not doing your children any favors, God won't be on your side, and you are only listening to Satan. How about you respect her values, and if you are so disgusting about your relationship, maybe you don't deserve her.
You disgust me, sir. Almost all of you. Your actions and words are just flaming fuels that aren't, err - shouldn't be, an issue and all the comments I read are highly disrespectful. Grow up.
No religion or race should be discriminated against, learn to love others. Women aren't toys to play around with. Stop tweaking religious teachings to fit into your twisted ideas. I'm not saying this with any specific perspective - just in a way any sensitive person reacts
You know in Islam its a sin to have a relationship before marriage so whatever the muslim man did is wrong. And whatever the muslim girl did and is doing is wrong. And in Islam wre not encouraged to take revenge. Actually were encouraged to forgive and forget because we believe God( we believe in the same God as the the God of all the prophet peace be upon them including the God of Jesus christ peace be upon him) forgives a persom if the person forgives the another person if they have wronged them in any way, big or small.. Im just amswering to clear misconceptions..
answere

London, UK

#1631 May 21, 2013
Aditya Aryan Rajput wrote:
I seek refuge in God from the accursed one satan. In the Name of God The Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
Actually Islam is not new. Muslim means a person who has submitted to the will of God. And we believe from the Prophet Adam peace be upon him, since the begining of creation there were Muslims although they may have not been called Muslims as this is an arabic term. We believe every nation had a different set of laws and for every natiom there was messenger. We believe the previous scriptures such as the Torah and Gospel has been changed by the hand of man. And that Allah/The God has sent the Quran as the last scripture and he promised to protect it as it says in the Quran and yet from the day it was revealed it has not been changed. Please clear out misconceptions. And Allah guides whomever He Wills.
answere

London, UK

#1632 May 21, 2013
answere wrote:
<quoted text>
You know in Islam its a sin to have a relationship before marriage so whatever the muslim man did is wrong. And whatever the muslim girl did and is doing is wrong. And in Islam wre not encouraged to take revenge. Actually were encouraged to forgive and forget because we believe God( we believe in the same God as the the God of all the prophet peace be upon them including the God of Jesus christ peace be upon him) forgives a persom if the person forgives the another person if they have wronged them in any way, big or small.. Im just amswering to clear misconceptions..
Its true as a Muslim God has commanded us not to discriminate other religions or race.and our Prophet Muhammad peace and blessingss be upon him has said many things against racism. He honoured Bilal and always looked upto him. BILAL may God be pleased with him was a african slave. For clearing misconceptions please learrn about Islam.
Atheist Silurist

Barnsley, UK

#1633 May 21, 2013
answere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell it to the Saudis,they seem to have the biggest misconceptions of all,or maybe they are the true face of islam,autocratic,despotic savages that are with out a shred of human decency,a truly disgusting regime that no person in their right mind would want inflicted on their own nation.
You can sugarcoat islam all you like but anybody with eyes can see that muslims are killing each other by the thousands and islam will fuel sectarian murder of it's own followers for the foreseeable future.
Atheist Silurist

Barnsley, UK

#1634 May 21, 2013
answere wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true as a Muslim God has commanded us not to discriminate other religions or race.and our Prophet Muhammad peace and blessingss be upon him has said many things against racism. He honoured Bilal and always looked upto him. BILAL may God be pleased with him was a african slave. For clearing misconceptions please learrn about Islam.
"Its true as a Muslim God has commanded us not to discriminate other religions or race."

LOL, Tell it to the Saudis, No bibles or churches allowed in the kingdom of fear.
Atheist Silurist

Barnsley, UK

#1635 May 21, 2013
answere wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the punishment for apostasy again?
Moses kestenbaum ODA

United States

#1636 May 21, 2013
The last time I had sex with a hijab girl her ass was smelly and dirty. So my experience with a muslim girl is not good. Beside her ass being smelly she was also a bad performer in bed and a terrible kisser, she would not french kiss, she said islam bans french kissing, she would only kiss a lick on the nose and cheeks.
ravi williams

India

#1637 Aug 28, 2013
Hey guys i am an anglo indian and a christian by faith Christianity does not allow interreligious marriages and most people in the west disgrace THE LORD.
jojO

Dorchester, UK

#1638 Feb 12, 2014
firstly whoever thinks that Islam is a disease and that Muslim men are stealing our women.. its there bloody choice clearly they are not interested in you low life's because that is there decision to whom they go out with. secondly about all those Muslims complaining about there Muslim brothers in war etc.. they are supporting there people much more than you do.. and you calling islam a disease.. pathetic you need to grow up its a religion and we are all equal human beings that were born and that will die the same but those people out there that are so jugmental just because you see a muslim with a head scarf you mistake her for a terrorist. for example would you rather choose a sweet with a wrapper or without a wrapper. Exactly!! obviously you would choose the covered one ... that's a disease you have in your HEART you clearly have to be tested because muslims don't judge people on how they look. you need to get over yourselves and literally get a life clearly you don't have anything better to do than to judge and condemn other people.. especially muslims
next time think about what you do and say and stop acting like your all that and better just because you have a different faith!!!!!
FYI THIS IS A YOUNG MUSLIM GIRL THAT CONVERTED INTO THIS BEAUTFUL RELIGION SO I THINK I WOULD KNOW WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO AND I DID THIS BY MY OWN CHOICE!!!
True believer

#1639 Feb 12, 2014
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
The last time I had sex with a hijab girl her ass was smelly and dirty. So my experience with a muslim girl is not good. Beside her ass being smelly she was also a bad performer in bed and a terrible kisser, she would not french kiss, she said islam bans french kissing, she would only kiss a lick on the nose and cheeks.
Yeah she said that and did that. But she slept with you despite not being married? Did you ask her that? In Islam, cleanliness is half of faith. She clearly has not been taught the basic principles or she has but choses to do things her way. Alot of people like her choose to be holy when it suits them. We all have hypocrites in every religion.
True believer

#1640 Feb 12, 2014
http://christianity.about.com/od/whatdoestheb...

And look at you carrying on about it. You just as bad as them
True believer

#1641 Feb 12, 2014
iman wrote:
<quoted text>
The main source of hatred on this site is from non muslims. Scared little puppys who have been convinced that big bad islam is out to get them..grow up you idiot
What does puppies have to do with it. I hate even the thought of scared little puppies. Say scared little barbarians instead pleassse.
True believer

#1642 Feb 13, 2014
True believer wrote:
http://christianity.about.com/ od/whatdoesthebiblesay/a/sexan dthebible.htm
And look at you carrying on about it. You just as bad as them
This was for whiteboy kaffir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellison, in run up to DNC chair election, calls... 7 min Goose 5
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 32 min Dragnet52 256,497
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr EOKA 512,870
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 6 hr Faith Michigan 57
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... 6 hr cat stevens 6
Jews & Muslims unite to fight white racism 8 hr Faith Michigan 4
News Koran-burning video sparks blasphemy charges in... 11 hr Faith Michigan 2
More from around the web