Islam is a stupid religion

Islam is a stupid religion

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
charlie

Knutsford, UK

#1 Sep 4, 2008
Islam is a stupid religion.
death cult created by a fraud.
GODisONE

Toronto, Canada

#9 Sep 4, 2008
YOu should read the Quran first, before blindly accepting that what the majority of so-called muslims claim Islam is. What if they are wrong? What if you are wrong? Since your soul is on the line, you should verify for yourself.
http://proofofgod.googlepages.com/submissiont...
GODisONE

Toronto, Canada

#16 Sep 4, 2008
Idol worship is forbidden in all religions. You should not idolize Muhummad, just follow the message and make no distinctions between any of GODs messengers.

[Quran 4:152] As for those who believe in GOD and His messengers, and make no distinction among them, He will grant them their recompense. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

[3:84] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and in what was given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."

[39:45] When GOD ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion. But when others are mentioned beside Him, they become satisfied.*
charlie

Knutsford, UK

#17 Sep 4, 2008
GODisONE wrote:
Idol worship is forbidden in all religions. You should not idolize Muhummad, just follow the message and make no distinctions between any of GODs messengers.
[Quran 4:152] As for those who believe in GOD and His messengers, and make no distinction among them, He will grant them their recompense. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
[3:84] Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and in what was given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."
[39:45] When GOD ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion. But when others are mentioned beside Him, they become satisfied.*
well then lets get rid of black stone from Kaaba.
is Islam idolatry?

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#18 Sep 4, 2008
Mengal Pakistan wrote:
All people of Arabia or witness of this fact whether they were friends of Mohammad(SAW) or his foe, that Mohammad(SAW) before attending of age 40 years or before the day when first revelation descended to him through archangel Gabriel Mohammad(SAW) never on any occasion had ever talk about presence of any God Almighty Allah or he had ever conversant on any subject indicating that he having had any knowledge about any unseen God Almighty Allah or express himself having ability education knowledge, science about any unseen God as a scholar.
He lived for 40 years in a city visited by pilgrims.
His wife's cousin was a Christian scholar, and there would have been others too.
We have no idea who he talked to or what he knew or believed.
Everyone's interested in religion.
He had his first revelation whilst meditating in a cave, which shows he must have been thinking seriously about religion at the time.
Mengal Pakistan wrote:
2. The Human experience is indeed witness of this fact that world never had ever experienced, heard, seen or observed any such person who would have had any such knowledge science ability, capability to empress people but he did not act to show or present of his this faculty or character in a long period of 40 years and live like a deaf dump and ignorant person, Would world ' could bring any example like this? While admittedly the human nature told us that who so ever if any having such extra edge in any field of life. He with full force and power without loss of minute bring the same in to knowledge of his fellow creatures and get admiration for it.
we don't know much about him before his revelation.
He was running caravans though thus showing he had leadership abilities.
Few people in Mecca were impressed enough followed him even after 13 years of preaching.
Personally I am not impressed by the knowledge in the Quran.
There's nothing there he couldn't have easily heard.
Mengal Pakistan wrote:
3. But , all people of that time are witness that Mohammad(SAW) lived among them as an ordinary man without any attraction accept, the title Ameen & Saddiq (the honest and truthful) person.
Many people come to believe they are prophets. Check up on the Jerusalem syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndro...
charlie

Knutsford, UK

#19 Sep 5, 2008
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
He lived for 40 years in a city visited by pilgrims.
His wife's cousin was a Christian scholar, and there would have been others too.
We have no idea who he talked to or what he knew or believed.
Everyone's interested in religion.
He had his first revelation whilst meditating in a cave, which shows he must have been thinking seriously about religion at the time.
<quoted text>
we don't know much about him before his revelation.
He was running caravans though thus showing he had leadership abilities.
Few people in Mecca were impressed enough followed him even after 13 years of preaching.
Personally I am not impressed by the knowledge in the Quran.
There's nothing there he couldn't have easily heard.
<quoted text>
Many people come to believe they are prophets. Check up on the Jerusalem syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndro...
you are correct.
Fariha Islam

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 6, 2008
HEY PEOPLE I M A MUSLIM PLZ DONT TALK ABOUT OTHERS RELIGION PLZ PLZ PL THAT DOESNT MAKE U SMART OR SOMETHING ELSE....WHAT U CAN GET BY TALKING ABOUT OTHERS RELIGION???? THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE
Yasmeen

Cairo, Egypt

#21 Sep 6, 2008
charlie wrote:
Islam is a stupid religion.
death cult created by a fraud.
well , brother Charlie , as i always say , if you want to argue , let's just do it in a civilized manner , without hurting each other's feelings , without insulting each other , without mocking each other's religion , don't insult our religion because we never insulted yourse , respect me , because i respect you , and i do respect your right to have the faith you want.......
i had said that millions of times before in this forum , and i will say it over and over again ...

Dear Brother , don't judge islam without knowing it ... learn islam and know it first from a right original source in order to form a right judgment and don't be misleaded by the false media that spread lies ..... and PEACE BE UPON YOU

peace and tolerance
Francois Parent

Beloeil, Canada

#24 Mar 28, 2009
All religions are senseless. If God existed and religions recognized him/her/it, there would be but one religion. The mere fact that there are so many is proof enough that they all are a farce.
Francois Parent

Beloeil, Canada

#25 Mar 30, 2009
All religions are senseless. If God or gods existed and religions recognized him/her/it/them, there would be but one religion. The mere fact that there are so many is proof enough that they all are a farce.
Human

United States

#26 Mar 31, 2009
GODisONE wrote:
YOu should read the Quran first, before blindly accepting that what the majority of so-called muslims claim Islam is. What if they are wrong? What if you are wrong? Since your soul is on the line, you should verify for yourself.
http://proofofgod.googlepages.com/submissiont...
I know that what is right would never be to put some ancient dead barbarian like Muhammad befor the living.
I know that what is right would never involve oppression and tyranny.
Give men rights over females simply because those men have joy sticks,
What is right would never encourage men to beat women just because they can,
And it would never praise man whores while condemning girls for far less,
Human

United States

#28 Mar 31, 2009
Prince Bongo wrote:
BEWARE of "h(ind)uman or h(an)uman" a notorious south asian indian DERANGED middle aged hindu fanatic pedo welfare thief who poses as a woman.
He is obsessed with sex and little girls.
he will be locked up soon once the investigations are completed.
BEWARE OF PEDO WHO POSTS AS "HUMAN"
So your basically saying islam has trained you to be the liar with the mentality of a rapist? Well of course it has!
I mean hey you know as well as I do it was never about peace!
It was always based on lies just like you!
Human

United States

#30 Mar 31, 2009
Prince Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly your English is worse than you, dear little hindu pedo. As a result you misinterpret EVERYTHING in that head full of strange voices telling you that you are indeed a woman with electra complex.
Pedo now I know your talking about yourself and your god Muhammad
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php...
deen

UK

#31 Mar 31, 2009
Human wrote:
<quoted text> Pedo now I know your talking about yourself and your god Muhammad
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php...
Were you abused by your dad when you were a kid indian nutcase?
Your whole thought process and hideous sexual behaviour is against the norms of society.
You need help!
Is Shiv's lingham running wild in your mind?
When's the last time you harmed yourself?
Take a deep breath and ask yourself these questions
Human

United States

#32 Mar 31, 2009
deen wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you abused by your dad when you were a kid indian nutcase?
Your whole thought process and hideous sexual behaviour is against the norms of society.
You need help!
Is Shiv's lingham running wild in your mind?
When's the last time you harmed yourself?
Take a deep breath and ask yourself these questions
Perhaps your god Muhammads daddy molested him and thats why he ended up a physco sexual predator huh?
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php...
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php...
deen

UK

#33 Mar 31, 2009
Human wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your god Muhammads daddy molested him and thats why he ended up a physco sexual predator huh?
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php...
http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php...
ROFLMAO you are the only schizophrenic here!
Lol do you even read your posts hindu nutter?
You are a promoter of hate and violence and a clear facist!
I don't believe it's ONLY your fault you are a paedophile!
I think you inherited that sickness from your dirty old man!
Human

United States

#34 Mar 31, 2009
deen wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO you are the only schizophrenic here!
Lol do you even read your posts hindu nutter?
You are a promoter of hate and violence and a clear facist!
I don't believe it's ONLY your fault you are a paedophile!
I think you inherited that sickness from your dirty old man!
Again deen you seem to have mistaken me for your bloody Qu'ran
http://www.truthtube.tv/search.php... {Islam=Bloodshed}&type=vid eos
deen

UK

#35 Mar 31, 2009
Human wrote:
<quoted text>
Again deen you seem to have mistaken me for your bloody Qu'ran
http://www.truthtube.tv/search.php... {Islam=Bloodshed}&type=vid eos
ROFLMAO you are the only schizophrenic here!
Lol do you even read your posts hindu nutter?
You are a promoter of hate and violence and a clear facist!
I don't believe it's ONLY your fault you are a paedophile!
I think you inherited that sickness from your dirty old man!
Muhammad

United States

#36 Mar 31, 2009
deen wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO you are the only schizophrenic here!
Lol do you even read your posts hindu nutter?
You are a promoter of hate and violence and a clear facist!
I don't believe it's ONLY your fault you are a paedophile!
I think you inherited that sickness from your dirty old man!
Let me just get this straight
a little nut job like you deen, accuses a disbeliever women of being schizophrenic promoting hatred and violence and you think it is funny?
Is that your idea of funny or is it your idea of islam?;)
Human

United States

#38 Apr 1, 2009
Prince Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>
You NEVER get anything straight except may be your State benefit/welfare payment!!
"a disbeliever women"???? SPEAK ENGLISH dear little immigrant hindu pedo.
So you the biggest liar in topix are saying Muhammad was a liar and he trained you to be a liar?
Well you did a very good job of showing that to infact be the case!
Yes Muhammad was a liar and he trained you well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Just saying 517,704
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 3 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 8 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 9 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 9 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law 15 hr LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) 18 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
More from around the web