A Muslims terrorist kills 27 at Conne...

A Muslims terrorist kills 27 at Connecticut primary school

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Deport Muzzies

Thailand

#1 Dec 14, 2012
A muslim terrorist shot and killed at least 27, most of them kindergarten children in Connecticut.
Wake up America! Rise up now and burn the whole country down to pressure O'bummer deport these scum muzies!!
Robbing Hood

Edmond, OK

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Link?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3 Dec 14, 2012
You should read the intel before you post mr bigot...

At least 27 people were killed, including 18 children, in a shooting Friday at a Connecticut elementary school, US media reported.

Connecticut State Police spokesman Paul Vance would not give details, but confirmed "there was a shooting."

WHERE DOES IT SAY MUSLIMS

CBS News cited law enforcement sources as saying that 27 people were killed, including 18 children. A White House spokesman said that President Barack Obama had been informed of the shooting and was following events.

Local media quoted unconfirmed reports that a gunman had died at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, northeast of New York City.

Police swarmed into the leafy neighborhood after the shooting, while other area schools were put under lock-down, police and local media said.

Reports also said that at least one teacher was wounded, while The Newtown Bee newspaper said that a child was carried out of the school with apparently serious injuries.

A photo on the Bee's website showed officers leading more than a dozen clearly frightened small children across a parking lot. Another image showed officers gathering in the quiet street nearby.

On the Newtown Public School District website, an alert was posted warning that "afternoon kindergarten is cancelled today" and that there would be no lunch-hour bus runs.

Authorities were to give a press conference on the emergency at 1:00 pm (1800 GMT).

Deadly shootings are a regular occurrence in US public places, often ending only when the gunman is shot or kills himself.

On Tuesday, a man with a semi-automatic rifle raked an Oregon shopping mall, killing two people, then taking his own life.

In the most notorious recent incident, in July this year, a 24-year-old, James Holmes, allegedly killed 12 people and wounded 58 others when he opened fire in a midnight screening of the latest Batman movie in Aurora, Colorado.

Last month, gunman Jared Loughner was jailed for life for killing six people in Tucson, Arizona, in January 2011 in an attack targeting congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot in the head at point-blank range but survived.

However, despite the tragedies support for tougher gun ownership laws is mixed, with many Americans opposing restrictions of what they consider to be a constitutional right to keep powerful firearms at home.
http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/afp/deadly-sho...
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/12/14/awful-27-d...
Robbing Hood

Edmond, OK

#4 Dec 14, 2012
It was not a mozzlem it was a woglem.

Some spaghetti guzzling retard.
george wannabe whyte pimp

Mesquite, NV

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Deport Muzzies wrote:
A muslim terrorist shot and killed at least 27, most of them kindergarten children in Connecticut.
Wake up America! Rise up now and burn the whole country down to pressure O'bummer deport these scum muzies!!
If you are a MOD i'd like to fcuk your daughter.

And maybe employ her.
smhl

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 14, 2012
USA is the land that mass produce rampage shooters. heheh
It also sent some abroad and set em loose on Afghan and Iraqi children.
Get real

Europe

#9 Dec 14, 2012
smhl wrote:
USA is the land that mass produce rampage shooters. heheh
It also sent some abroad and set em loose on Afghan and Iraqi children.
I could not agree more.
The irony is that when an American kills American children, he is an evil.
But when he kills innocent Afghani, Iraqi, Yemeni children, he is a hero.
What is also astonishing is that if this mass murderer had been a Muslim and killed his parents and the children for whatever reason, Islamophobes would have blamed it on Islam and the whole Muslim population.
But when he is a Christian, he solely responsible. WTF is that?
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#10 Dec 15, 2012
he wasnt a muslim
American Girl

Orange, CT

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Lena wrote:
he wasnt a muslim
We'll never know - could have been one of abba's many converts
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#12 Dec 15, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>We'll never know - could have been one of abba's many converts
\\his name sounded more european background - who knows
American Girl

Orange, CT

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>\\his name sounded more european background - who knows
Just a little dig at abba and his belief that all Americans will convert to islam. The young man probably had little or no religious training but even if he did, mental illness can be a terrible affliction. Just a very sad day for many families here in Connecticut.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#14 Dec 15, 2012
American Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Just a little dig at abba and his belief that all Americans will convert to islam. The young man probably had little or no religious training but even if he did, mental illness can be a terrible affliction. Just a very sad day for many families here in Connecticut.
it is a very sad day, i cried when i heard the news, our prayers are with the families of the innocent angels, they really need to change the gun laws there, here in ozz the gun laws are tighter, and we dont have that happening here, i really hope they do something, enough is enough
Sherine

France

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a very sad day, i cried when i heard the news
I am also saddened by this news. The death of innocent children whether Americans, Palestinians or those whose precious lives are being stolen by American drones worldwide is very saddening.
Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Sherine wrote:
<quoted text> I am also saddened by this news. The death of innocent children whether Americans, Palestinians or those whose precious lives are being stolen by American drones worldwide is very saddening.
yes, its sad for all children, palestinians,jews,americans, all children are innocent and dont deserve this end, and what about that teacher that hid her students in a bathroom, a real heroine
Sherine

France

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, its sad for all children, palestinians,jews,americans, all children are innocent and dont deserve this end, and what about that teacher that hid her students in a bathroom, a real heroine
A heroine indeed. I see it more as a responsibility well executed since teachers are as equally responsible to children as parents... Generally, in my opinion, Americans need a change. I heard on the news that the main reason why the American government would not go as far as limiting or banning the use of guns is that the lobby group NRA, National Riffles Association, is a very powerful and dominant lobby group. It is amusing children have to pay with their lives for these lobby groups... America is being led by a bunch of lobbyists - Zionist lobbyists, Riffle lobbyists et al. Americans need to take control of their destiny and do the right thing, I think...
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#18 Dec 15, 2012
I notice these perps have often been diagnosed as psychotic. The VA Tech shooter was a certified, on the list dangerous crazy person; he still was able to buy a gun. The store did not look up his name or didn't care.

The Aurora guy was going to a psych. and was making threats, saying he wanted to kill people.

Kiebold had been writing very disturbing compositions at school, and this one here in Conn.was also labeled as disturbed.

It's a combination of not handling these people correctly and easy access to guns. Some states have a delay law, one can't buy a gun on the spot.

Blanket disarming of the citizenry is a bad idea. Only the criminals would have guns.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Strange, Lanza's mother had bought 5 guns.

Schizophrenic people are often very intelligent as children and then go violently crazy on reaching adulthood.

Worst thing i've read about Scientology so far is that they told a mom her son was not mentally ill, that there was no such thing as schizophrenia, so she took him off his meds and he killed whole family, thinking they were space aliens or something.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Wop is a derogatory term for italian/sicilians, because they often arrived in NYC WithOut Papers and had WOP chalked on their jacket by the immigration officials.
another white violence

Elk Grove Village, IL

#21 Dec 15, 2012
- There have been nearly 40 school shootings in the USA since 1999, in contract to only 14 school shootings in the rest of the world combined.

- With the exception of one South Korean shooter, all of the shooters were white Americans.

This reminds me of what I once read on African-American forum. A racist white American (like many of them in this forum) claimed that blacks are the most violent ethnic group. And a black poster responded: "You are right, whites are nonviolent until they are discovered burying the corpses of their children or parents in the dungeon or randomly shooting and murdering in schools!"

How so true.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#22 Dec 15, 2012
If you go read some official gov. statistics you will see what's what. Whitey goes off in a more spectacular, psycho manner, but more seldom. i would say whitey is more psychotic. Black people usually have a clear motive.

China is having a strange wave of attackers stabbing children in schools.

Wonder what it all means.

Lanza's mother was a gun enthusiast. Hm! He had an argument with some school staff.

The perps usually were doing and saying strange things and nobody did anything. Should be a hotline maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Rasputin 522,300
How I Came to Islam ... ! (Mar '07) 6 hr Khan 41
Las Vegas Shooting Fri J_a_n 59
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... Thu J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Oct 18 LUKE 521
More from around the web